Oh hey it's the mosaic guy again...

Oh hey it's the mosaic guy again. I'm just going to dump the ones I've made because I'm bored and can't decide which to make next. The categories are:

Sci-Fi, which would be an extremely long mosaic.

Superhero/Comic Book movies, the complication is what to name it because I want to include comic book movies that aren't based on super heroes and superhero movies that aren't based on comic book. I'd love to hear that fag that screams "capeshit" in every thread's response to Road to Perdition.

Misc. Action, drama, suspense, mystery, thrillers, etc. Honestly mostly action, but I figure there's not going to be enough dramas to make it's own list, but I may as well compile them into one image.

I have OCPD. Making these things soothes my psyche. If someone asks me my favorite X, rather than giving it thought I can just pull up the list.

I'm just posting this now out of boredom while Excalibur downloads. I got called out on not having seen Exalibur or Dragonslayer in that thread, so I'm going through all the fantasy movies I haven't seen and debating adding them to the list. So far I watched Gor -which was terrible other than the lead actress's tits- and Hawk the Slayer -which I want to like, but honestly was kind of terrible. I may have to watch it a second time. I want to like it just for the D&D party, the little jingle that played every time Hawk entered the frame and the "Mindsword". Maybe I'll rewatch it with the rifftrax.

Oh also after the movie I'll start posting some of the other girls I intend to add to the beautiful celebrities list once I have enough to fill another role.

I could actually do with some anime recommendations. I'd like to add five titles to the list (Delicious In Dungeon, Arslan Senki, Occultic_Nine, Drifters and Erased) but need at least seven for another row.

Nicole Shipley

Corinna Alphen Wahl

Kelly Rohrbach

Halston Sage

Anastacia McPherson

Marina Diamanda

Daniela Wang

Chiara Francini

Rebecca Ferratti (she was the chick in Gor)

Magdalena Kalley (debating on this one since I find so few pics of her.)

Emma Samms

your "beautiful celebrities" images is missing someone

Gina Grad

Alena Shaytarova

Eh, she's cute I guess and your posting of her is funny generally, but 90% of the time I absolutely hate implants, and from what I've seen she has the worst kind. Small implants widely spaced apart. She's too muscly for my tastes, and the whole "alpha bitch" persona is a huge turnoff to me.

Brandy Ledford

fair enough. have a good new year.

Happy New Year man.

So far I'm about 42 minutes into Excalibur. It's good, really good so far, but I'll have to wait until tonight (or tomorrow) to finish it. I hope the rest doesn't disappoint, but so far I owe a thanks to whoever insisted I watch it.

Bump

Please add a label and a funny meme column with some antisemitic jokes.

Why didn't anyone tell me Conan: The Destroyer was good? It's not kino like the first one but compared to pretty much anything else it was excellent. I can't believe I've thought it was trash all this time before watching it.

It's entertaining enough, with some memorable characters and actors and some young perky titties. The mirror fight was pretty good.

Pic related is/tv/-core.

But isn't the first one routinely on those "worst movie ever made" lists?

I'm not sure, it was pretty bad but I wouldn't call it the worst movie ever by any stretch of the imagination. The sequel had such an amazing script that it's a must see.

Bump.

Adding Lola Naymark to the list.

A gentle nudge.

This deserves to live.

my nigga

Sp wut happin'z wen u onlee hav a prime numbra uf favs'?!

Usually I just wait until I have a suitable number to add another row, sometimes I just fill the empty spaces with question marks.

why do your mosaics look like those t-shirt selections at those shitty hipster stores in the mall

Similar framing format I guess?