Future reboots predictions

Disney will Reboot the alien, predator, independence day and Avatar to be apart of a alien vs predator cinematic universe
Look in your heart Holla Forums you know this to be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/the-predator-2018-plot-rumors-could-disney-reboot-alien-vs-predator-211711/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t give the mouse any ideas!

At this point, it could only be an improvement.

I'm still holding out for this one.

Anyone still remember this piece of shit?

The comic is very much real and the story is utter crap.

Feel free to screenshots this for future use

Isn’t terminator owned by WB now?

At least blade runner is safe from Disney. Even though blade runner no longer apart of the alien universe.

It never was officially.

Ridley Scott said otherwise

JUST

Will Disney Reboot die hard or give John Mcclane a black son to replace him?

Disney rebooting alien vs predator almosg confirm at this point. christianpost.com/news/the-predator-2018-plot-rumors-could-disney-reboot-alien-vs-predator-211711/

If not legally

What a clickbait article.

The new Dune will also be unpozzed kino. I really feel sorry for Ridley Scott, his prequel series is fucked now.

Alien is the only good thing out of those

John will be a kang; the plot is that white supremacists have taken over an airport which is due to have three planes of Nigerian children (who are scientists) arrive. John manages to outwit the terrorists and has a 70 minute orgy with their wives who secretly all wanted that blk dik logik but were too afraid. This movie will have a run time of 90 minutes.

John boyaga will play McCain, Idris Elba will be his mentor, and Morgan Freeman will narate. The terrorists will be caring tiki torches and sprouting memes

I love it! Now more importantly, who will play the disgruntled wives? I think it's pretty easy to get Saoirse Ronan to sign on but we need about half a dozen more. Is Katie Holmes too old? I think she's still cute.

With the exception of ID (which is a bad idea to keep alive and an even worse one to incorporate into AvP):
What's the point of a "series reboot" when each film is self-contained and can be enjoyed and understood as a stand alone story? Even though AvP was mostly shit, it didn't contradict the main Alien or Predators stories unlike Ridley's recent defecations, which managed to do that as sequels.

That has yet to be seen. They should just give him a third film to finish it.

I'm a Disney insider and can confirm there's already a female predator film in the works. As in the predator is female.

I think Disney will consume everything and become so shit that at some point it'll reach critical mass and shit out something so gloriously terrible that it winds up destroying the entire entertainment industry.