Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus sex scene

Preacher causes outrage amongst Christians for graphic Jesus sex scene

>The episode also saw Custer meet Jesus' 25th great-grandson, Humperdido, who promptly responded by peeing all over his face, with the Grail's attempts to keep Jesus' bloodline pure having unfortunately resulted in severe inbreeding.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/preacher-season-2-episode-2-graphic-jesus-sex-scene-christian-boycott-outrage-seth-rogen-a7909781.html

Archive isn't working for the article.

>Preacher is an American television series developed by Sam Catlin, (((Evan Goldberg))), and (((Seth Rogen))) for AMC starring Dominic Cooper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preacher_(TV_series)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
returnofkings.com/73146/will-boycottthenightbefore-and-cuckrogen-lead-to-the-end-of-seth-rogens-career-and-marriage
twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/900430384223178754
twitter.com/GodzStr8Shooter/status/900433137804726272
twitter.com/rogensandy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING JEWS
The Ire rises.

Remember that
NOTHING
makes the Jew angrier than happy White families.

jesus needs to hurry up back here

Agreed.

Preacher was one of the greatest comic books I have ever read. Same writer who wrote the Punisher Maxx series. He hates the politically correct. Shame they had to ruin it for me with this show. Jews keep bastardizing everything I loved as a kid. Movies, comic books, vidya. So, I get rid of cable tv, only pirate comics of writers who I know aren't cucked, and avoid the theater at all cost. Build arcade cabinets for nostalgia.. still can't break free from it.

God forgive them. Please God forgive us all. For we know not what we do.

I would definitely fuck the last one

is there a list of jewish representations of christianity in entertainment?

The Jews know exactly what they're doing.

I do know one thing. You can tell Seth Rogan hates patriotism. The main charictor loves America. He is a very patriotic christian who is trying to find god in a godless world. Sure there was a lot of degeneracy involved in the comic, but it was because god had left. To me this is just a Jewish circle jerk to see what they can get away with after walking sped.

That's a funny name for a comic.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

I watched the TV show for a few episodes but pretty quickly lost interest. For the best considering this shit, although I'll have to check out the original comic.

Remember the "racists" were portrayed as genetic fuckups with disgusting fetishes and in the end were dumped in the middle of Coontown so niggers could fuck them up. Also Jesse abandoned one of his best friends and called him an animal upon finding out he served in the SS.
Not even mentioning the poor sheriff who literally didn't do anything wrong aside from hating niggers, and Custer forced him to (literally) fuck himself.
That entire comic series is disgusting and pozzed to the highest level.

I thought the show was nearly ok at first but the jewness of it just seeps through more and more each episode

its not the sex that is perverse or that it is Jesus (Jewsus the first marxist), what is really wrong is the perversion of the blood (line).

It's fun to trigger Rogen and it's so damn easy. #CuckRogen 2.0?

returnofkings.com/73146/will-boycottthenightbefore-and-cuckrogen-lead-to-the-end-of-seth-rogens-career-and-marriage

cernokike was useful that one time tbh
archive.is/REplA

I'd say this is our best shot at turning christcucks against jews, but I know from experience that they can't fight the cognitive dissonance.

spoken like a true jew….which is why you love it when your women become complete sluts

another jewish "Christian hate" meme…..go fuck yourself jewboy

question:who did the jews first kill and destroy when they took over Russia….that's right Christians and they want you to hate them today….and they want you to forget their history of exposing the jews like Luther and other did in the past
christcuck? yeah they've been deceived by liars who claim to be Israel (yet are not), but how many shekels have you given the jews today? are you 100% clean of them and ready to cast the first stone?

Pretty much all of those people where actually shitty people though. Coming from the deep south myself. I can confirm that low IQ meth head rednecks fuck their family and are also in the KKK. The difference between them and Holla Forums is one actually has a brain. Of course there is going to be shit in the book that don't align with every ideology you are about. The thing that it does point out though is pride in ones country, appreciation for John Wayne, and the fuck you attitude I actually appreciate about the south.

Rogen isn't just any kike, he's a particularly degenerate and stupid kike that is allowed by the rabbi to do whatever in Hollywood. Jews should not be making movies about Jesus much less Satanic kikes with an agenda.

oh ffs kill yourself now. dont let the oven door hit you on the way in, dont mind the hissing sound.

It's not about IQ. When you're on drugs you can't do much.

This is because the south was abandoned. It was a form of punishment for the civil war.

The most punchable man in Hollywood.

Wholly shit, that is odd. This comic was just pure trash though. I don't think it was even received well. The people that did read it quickly stopped after the writer boasted about never writing a comic in her life. Proof that Marvel is just another zog cog…maybe even controlled by the CIA. Might be on to something here user.

Did you even read my post or were you just wating for someone to say "christcuck" so you could spam your poorly formatted copypasta?
I don't want to fight the christcucks, I just think they range from useless to harmful through inaction. I don't give a fuck about kike on a stick religion vs. LARPaganism vs. fedora atheism, I just want the christian kids to know that their parents are cucks but there's a better path than modernist degeneracy.

You must have read some pretty shit comic books of a Cultural Marxist edgefest like Preacher was the "best" you've come across. The series couldn't go three pages without attacking white culture, or white society, or Christianity, or being needlessly profane and degenerate for it's own sake. The climax of the story has the protagonist killing God. With a gun. It was unbelievably Jewish.

If you actually liked that shit as a kid, you were one fucked up kid. If you can still look back on it after being redpilled and say it was "great," then I question whether you're actually redpilled at all.

Next you'll be telling me Amy Schumer and Seth Rogan used to be good comedians.

Jesus dies a virgin, had a best girlfriend who was a whore and hung out with men while rejecting mommy and chasing his imaginary daddy.

He needs to get laid, no?

Christianity is the power source of the Jew.

It was a good comic? I saw it and thought right away that it would be like Spawn.

Even if you think that Christianity has been bad for whites (and I don't disagree), the whole purpose of the scene in OP is to insult and demoralize white people. Jews love mocking anything related to Christianity because it's an easy outlet for their racial hatred. This is what the shills who complain about christcucks in every religion thread don't seem to get, Christians are just a stand-in for whites in jews' minds, and their desire to eradicate the religion equals the desire to eradicate whites. The actual content of the religion is irrelevant.

If you really want to trigger the fuck out of kike celebs, tweet Christian imagery at them and tell them you hope they renounce their judaism and find Jesus.

Stopped reading here. No one who is actually from the South believes the lies cooked up by Jews and their carpetbagger goodest goyim to demonize the impoverished white working class that were abandoned and left to die by the Federal government fifty years ago.

You're full of shit.

Lying Jew snake. Chjristianity is totally anti-white and promotes Jewish identity.

90% of Christians are mixed, African, South American or Asian. White people are holy not into it anymore and Communism is Christian egalitarianism 2.0.

Christianity makes no races, no evolution, no identity that means anything more than Jewsus. Patriotism isn't going to stop this when Patriotism is just a ID and acceptance of the Jew God.
See moving Arab Christians to America. See threads on Holla Forums saying "save the Arab Christians through war!"

JEWS FEAR WHITE HISTORIC IDENTITY – THE ANSWER FOR THIS IS CHRISTIANITY AND COMMUNISM.

twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/900430384223178754

Literally the only group on planet earth that does not view Christianity as being "The White People Religion" are white people, who the Jews have manipulated into attacking it for them.

Ask any nigger or pajeet or chink where Christianity comes from, and they'll tell you 'white people' or 'Europeans.' Jews too view Christianity as being unquestionably and unassailably white. They view us the way we used to view ourselves before Jewish Cultural Marxism subverted us: as a muli-layered diaspora of culture, religion, blood, politics, and economic power.

One of the great swindles of the Jew is getting whites to stop viewing themselves as a complete package, and to start shedding or attacking their own layers for arbitrary reasons.

Christianity is white history regardless of what you want to say today. It is a part of white identity and attacks are against it are attacks against white people, not against any 'based negroes' or other buzzword bs you're going to throw out. With you exposed for the jew you are let us move on.

Push an avenue of defending Christianity from the evils of a satanic world. Point out that Jesus said the jews are the children of the devil. Point out of the makers of this blasphemy are jews.

It's going to explode anyway but we can easily add fuel to the fire and direct the outrage in more productive avenues - i.e. specifically at kikes as opposed to just the media. It also allows us to point out that the media is dominated by kikes, and that kikes have been the eternal enemy of Christianity since Jesus' birth.

This, you're in denial if you think otherwise.

So is Communism for over 100yrs now

That doesn't make it white

Christianity can't have black people in it? What weird KKK church did you go to? Black people love Jesus.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELIGION ARGUMENT IN EVERY GODDAMN THREAD THIS IS ABOUT ROGEN'S KIKE SHITSHOW AND KIKES SHITTING ON JESUS AND WHITE CULTURE

Eh. Crossed is better.

Please let me live to see the day that Rogen dies.

It is, but Fedoras and LARPers will go to their graves insisting that Jesus isn't white culture. They betray their bluepilled nature by arguing that explicitly Marxist Jew shit like Preacher was 'good.'

He's an ultrastoner who eats like a garbage disposal, and it looks like he's nearly doubled his weight in just the last couple of years alone. If he doesn't die of lung cancer from smoke inhalation, he'll probably bite it to a heart attack.

So how long will it take Islam to become "white history" after Europe is converted at the business end of a sword?

It won't, because Christianity is Greek, while Islam is African.

Let's look at this pragmatically

This isn't that hard to figure out. Even if muh semitic religion shills are right, jews have lost control of their own creations before. Turning their own memes against them is always an effective line of attack.

Side note, one thing I've noticed about the anti-christian shills is they always seem really eager to believe that whites have been hypnotized by a jewish cult for hundreds of years, like they secretly love the idea that whites are weak-willed, gullible and powerless. I wonder (((why))) that could be.

I don't know which thread died for this, but I'm sure it was worth more than this one.

how do you deal with your hatred, Holla Forums?

Its a desert religion. The gods my forefathers payed to are no longer honoured.

Only retarded evangelicals going to missions to Africa and such fit this description. I'm from Poland, we're like 99% white and 80% catholic. I've heard that American Christians don't consider Catholics Christians, but I don't care. We believe in Jesus and God and we go to church, keeps the core moral values still alive. It's important for us. If the church was gone everything would go to shit really fast.

I never watched (or heard) of this show before a few weeks ago when I saw a trailer for it and it looked like a kind of Boondock Saints drama and what caught my attention about the trailer was the Preacher was with a dalmaition pup-player shouting "You know this isn't normal, right?!"

Then again, I watched a single epsiode of the terrible comedy "You're the worst" and thought it was a melorama about a PTSD-riddled Iraq War veteran but that turned out to be just a one-off since the next episode was a comedic (and mediocre) episode where they spend a night and a half trying to find a speakeasy.

What's with TV lately switching constantly between Drama and Comedy. Seth Rogan is doing this show? Is it a comedy then or is it like I thought initially, a Boondock Saints kind of thing.

Jews always roll out the "We hate Jesus, you Christians, what are you going to do about it?" to get more fervent Christian zealots to attack the Jews. Then the Jew will cry out in pain while another group of Christians comes to the aid of the poor Jew who didn't do nothing. Which causes a split in Christian sects which the Jews are fine with since it's more easily to divide and conqueror.

It's happened many times before and not just in the last century with Hitler. Even as far back as Antipope Honorius II in evidence I can find, and it's no coincidence that Antipopes' have always been the real Anti-Semites even inventing the gold star patches. It's sad the Jews always get their revenge on the burial sites of these Antipopes and nothing is done to repair damage of these real soldiers against the Jews, no coincidence I suspect.

I wasn't aware that "Judea" was a region of Greece.

M8, do you know how many hundreds of millions of third-world Christians there are between Latin America, Africa and SEAsia? Christianity is only white in the white parts of the world and in case you haven't noticed said white part of the world is shrinking proportionally to the increase of shitskins - many of them Christians - in the rest of the world.

I haven't seen it and won't but check this comment
>Also, a retarded messiah pissing on people and humping them? Just crude frat house shit. If you want the show to fail keep going this route twitter.com/GodzStr8Shooter/status/900433137804726272

Is this in the show?

Globalist Christians may work in Poland but it doesn't mean shit to the rest of the world. If Polish people are so weak that they will turn into Communist trannies as soon as the church is removed then you are useless anyways.
He is. And he will be for the next 20yrs.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

wew

I've got the actual show. It's children's tv too.

When Mel Gibson's sequel to the Passion comes out, we need to be ready to rub the salt in the wound. it's going to make several billion in the box office.

Have faith user

Like I said in the webm thread, this looks like a satire you'd see on something like Adult Swim here so how do you know this is sincere and not an Israeli comedy program

Yes shill, because waking up Christians and white people to the reality of Jewish evil is not the goal of Holla Forums at all. It doesn't matter if it makes a few lost cause 'zionists' more hard-line; we're breaking the conditioning on those who have potential and we're creating ever more of us who know the truth.

The more people we expose to the truth, the better the potential for the future.

HAHAHAHA!!!! This shill forgot to change his ID. Now he's pretending to be an American Christian/Protestant to do more D&C.

Remember lads that whenever an opportunity to wake up white people to the evil of the jew presents itself; we grab it. Doesn't matter if its showing how jews are the enemies of Christians, doesn't matter if its proving that European pagans hated homosexuals, doesn't matter if its showing that jewish intervention created atheism+ with its anti-evolutionary ideas concerning race. If we expose the jew and undo some of his attacks of Western Civilisation then we are doing good.

Btw, I can't find the trailer I saw but looking at other trailers it looks good. Idk, I've never read the comic book.

You're a liar. No one is pretending to be Prostenant.
Christians are now more pro-Globalism and Zionism than any time in history and it's generational.

You will never be white!

Kike is gunu kike. So why did anyone take this bait thread?

You know why.

Wow, TIL kikes hate Christ so much that they pretend to be anons to make failed attempts at swaying other anons away from Christ.

Gas yourself.

This whole thread ignores leviticus 18, deuteronomy 5:21, covetousness defined in joshua 7:21, lust is different in romans 7:7, and the intent of lust in romans 13:14. All while inventing sins in mark 7.
/thread

Wrong.

Isn't that where Jesus compares goys to dogs?

Yes, what is your point? Why are you bumping this bait thread? If you don't beleive in sand nigger stuff don't respond to it.

It's possible to disapprove of the latest cultural degeneracy and semitic philosophy at the same time, and discuss them both. The theological debates on Holla Forums are far from done.

So what?

as a jew, why don't you shut the fuck up Seth Rogan?

Got tell him face to face if you're so great.

If you believe there was a Jewish holocaust that took place, you are, I guarantee, a Jew.

>>>Holla Forums

Seth Rogen's mother is on twitter, if anybody wants to know.
twitter.com/rogensandy

Hello!

Fellow

Polack!

YOU HAVE TO BREAK FREE FROM THE JEW MAN GOD AND FIND YOUR SPIRITUAL ROOTS

What? You think Jews don't know what they're doing in angering Christians? They've been doing this since the Arianist and Trinitarian split. Hitler couldn't even get his own people to kill the Jews, instead he could only get them rounded up for removal to another nation which didn't happen but muh six million will be heard ever since. That's remembered well in Christian circles.

I'm no shill, I have only looked at the supposed great history of Christians defeating Jews and found it lacking. The whole crusade which is lauded as a great victory of Christ is pathetic, so many Europeans died for clay their descendants would not gain and further that territory was just given to the Choosen who are the center piece in Christianity and get all the spoils from European labors.

What has happened to every Christian Zealot group that has fought the Jews? They were killed off by another Christian group at the behest of Jews because Christianity requires Jews and under protective status Jews were granted free travel throughout Europe, even to this day. There is not a single isolated place now in the world which has white people in it which doesn't have a Jewish presence. The damn first lady of Iceland was a Jew born in Jerusalem until last year.

Christians better start having some big victories this century because the white race is losing and Christianity doesn't need the white race to survive.

Whatever you are; the idea that not trying to direct Christians, Whites or both, towards the truth regarding the Jew is somehow a good idea is just idiotic. Holla Forums's purpose can more or less be summed up as "inform the world about the jew".

So even if what you posit is true, and it is by no means a proven thing as you suggest - it makes no difference. It essentially doesn't matter if we split American Protestants away from American Zionists, in fact that would probably be a good thing. The important thing here is that we wake more people up. The Jew might be doing this along with a lot more stuff just so he can cry victim again in the future - but if we never try to wake people up to the truth about them for fear that it is what they want - then we will lose anyway.

Far better to do what Holla Forums has always done and expose the truth. In the end the truth will out, and when it does the enemies of humanity will hang. I'm amazed that I actually have to argue this here of all places.

Bumplocked

THIS IS NOW A FAITH GOLDY THREAD

POST FAITH

Endlessly babbling "muh desert religion" in response to people who point out that Christianity is Greek is not an argument, LARPer.

Anyone who does not know the origin of the word "Jew" has no credibility at declaring what is and is not "Jewish."