Is there any game when I can take control of my own kingdom through my heroic deeds?

Is there any game when I can take control of my own kingdom through my heroic deeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mount & Blade

/thread

Is there a board you can fuck off to?

>>>/a/

Checked

Griffith is a nigger

Whats a good site to read Berserk on?

Download it.

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

Griffith did nothing wrong.

wew

Griffith is the literal definition of a tumblrfag

Anyone would have done the same in his place.

That's why tumblr likes him.

Sure, Griffith.

Griffith had to force himself to fuck the princess, and it was an act of desperation after Guts left, not something he planned to do.

Also note that while engaging in sex with this lady, Griffith was thinking about Guts. In fact I'm pretty sure Griffith was only able to cum while thinking of Guts. That's pretty damn gay.

Also after sex, Griffith curled up in a ball and started crying, clawing at his skin. Obviously he felt dirty and disgusted with himself. He probably felt the same way he did when he sold his body to that old dude.

Guts is the tumblr character
Guts is tumblr personified.

kek

Even if your average tumblr doesn't it's still prevalent with leftycucks. They love killing their babies.

If Guts isn't tumblr then he's basically Carl the cuck.

A cuck wouldn't seek out to kill the guy who cucked him, pal.

I'm pretty sure they're retarded, that's a disability isn't it?

Being a dumb brainwashed fuck doesn't mean you can apply for disability, I don't think.

Griffith himself said the night before that he did not respect any of the people who served him, and he would only respect them if they found their own purpose, which Guts clearly went to go do.

The essence of the whole thing.

Betraying is wrong whatever the reason though. All reasons for betrayal are excuses, even to save their life/soul.

You're just buzzword spewing cancer

Griffith is the antithesis of what every man should strive to be.

This nigger needed to use a king behelit to even resemble a man and even then he still wore lipstick.

Reminder

Throughout what I saw Griffith was in constant fear of failing his comrades, able to bear their suffering, that was the problem. There was no-one else to give it to. So he did. He needed to keep going regardless if supported or despised, irrelevant which was done, he was not a response to them. He upheld ideals that weren't plataus. The rest wanted endings.

Horrors came as a shock to the rest. Grifith faced the rest of existance.

They didn't give faith blindly, it was because of example. They did not make him and he expected them to make themselves.

He made them better and they returned the decency by doing well for him to show him his sight of them was right. He needed to be better in every way, they didn't help him there. Guts defeated him by Griffith unable to sacrifice him. Guts made a mockery of this as if there was no chance of him winning. Which seemed the case.

Guts is right, glory isn't a gift . It is a sure thing in anyone's story if they go on an adventure. They'll encounter the impossible, which they can resist anyway. Beauty wasn't Griffiths to give. Though he helped the others know it. They went to something more. Guts knew it as forever distant, Griffith knew it as possible, the band of the Hawk knew it with him.

Every man stripping others of their self, hope, ability and reality is a coward and no ideal.

Big Boss cared for his men. Solid Snake killed them.

Big Boss gave them a world, Solid Snake failed to uphold it. They needed someone like him. He said they weren't good enough for his attention.

That or the die and are free. World a truth greater than them. A sweet way to die at least.

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE ON THIS BOAT GRIFFITH, NOT ME!

da fuck are you talking about?

Guts being better than Griffith proved Griffith true, neither saw it that way, both their enemies having won. Griffith was to have their specialities serve them, seemed his Gut's wish was to demonstrate he was there because he liked Griffith, not because he considered him better. A lesson Griffith needed to learn for the rest perhaps. Griffith's was that Guts is better. Could be better.

I want Griffith fags to leave

Griffith was also on a time limit before such Horrors would arrive.

He needed a large force. With it maybe they wouldn't attack because they couldn't win.

Like death. A large organisation needed to cure it.

With Guts he had a chance. The instant he left he mist have known he didn't and nothing mattered. Or he'd bed the princess to expediate the raising of his force.

He'd gotten used to having a ace up his sleeve in the form of Guts. Or the opposite, both doesn't cancel them out.

Guts gave them an ending, where they all walk of into the sunset. Doing otherwise may have been wrong. Should do what he feels right. Another responsability for Griffith, to persuade him to stay. Which wasn't possible. Guts left because he thought they didn't need him. Griffith couldn't make himself seem in need of help.

A tragic comedy. Comedian's job to see that and right it.

You want your annoyance to rise in prominance so it seems to represent the substance which becomes abbandoned in exodus.

This Thread has motivated me to do a playthrough of Vanilla M&B as Griffith

Any Mods that let me sell off my men into slavery instead of prisoners? Want the authentic griffith expierence

Beyond all the shitposting, I actually wanted to play a game where I could fuck the world up like Griffith did. Currently playing M&B, didn't realize this was such a blast.

Episode 5 when?

Why is Garfielf the best villain?

I can't wait for the untold amounts of salt from Griffithfags when the musou comes out and we all post webms of the villain getting pimp-slapped by joke characters.