HAPPY NEW YEAR FAGGOTS

wait a bit more if you want a hdrip

Is that Travolta

James Franco

Is he /ourchad/?

Wow

Still boggles me how Franco won an award called "Glory to the Filmmaker"

not even worth watching for free

Saw this crap in the cinema. Only good bits are reenactmemts of scenes from the Room.

Where did the kino go

I feel really bad for Wiseau tbh

back to Yugoslavia, Tommy

Is Tommy a kebab remover?
I don't see him getting drunk on adulterous people's blood or smoking cigarettes from the filter

that's Serbia

It was alright. The source material was too good for the fucking Francos. Dave was fucking terrible, by far the worst cast.
I'm more excited for Greg Sestero's own film coming up january or something

Dave being cast as Greg Sestero is roughly similar to Tommy Wisseau thinking he and Greg Sestero were equally good looking.

Agreed. His acting wasn't great either and he overplayed the "shy and humble but overexcited little boy" bit when in reality Greg was supposed to be more grounded. But I guess that's something to blame the script for.

Dave Franco is shit.

reddit the movie

t. anti-semite

this some inception shit

STOP

The book kinda made me sympathize for Wiseau, tbh.

He's from Poland. It's in the book.

Same. Considering he grew up in communist Poland, hid Western propaganda, fled to France, worked his ass off, learned two new languages, prostituted himself for money, got the shit beat out of him multiple times by French police for escaping a communist shithole, moving to America to work more dead end jobs, and eventually get mob connections, resulting in insurance fraud and ultimately owning prime real estate by good timing and luck alone, just to try to achieve some deranged American dream of becoming a Hollywood actor, only to be shunned by his peers for decades, eventually resulting in a movie that is only well known for being a dumpster fire, I can sympathize with Tommy Wiseau quite a bit. He's still a giant asshole, though.

Will it be good?

oh, well if it's in a book, it has to be true

How can one man be so good-looking, yet unable to make it in Hollywood? Was he too handsome, Holla Forums?

didn't suck the right dicks

I have to say that while Dave was good as Greg, James had no reason playing Wissau. He's too "hollywood" looking and it feels like I'm watching an actor play a caricature of Wissau. They also really should've focused on the post production of The Room, like how Tommy had to ADR half his dialogue.

spoiler: you are

Not jewish enough.

This. I'm pretty sure when it came time to sell his soul, he wasn't willing to do it. Jews require you make some kind of blood sacrifice. Sometimes it's your mouth, sometimes its your ass, sometimes you have to sell someone else's life. How do you think Chris Nolan made it despite having virtually no niggers or pozitivity in his films? He had gave Ledger up as a blood sacrifice.

Won't be as good as pic related.

Ledger died years after Nolan made it, though

Doesn't matter when you do it, as long as you eventually do, or in turn its your own life.

I'll pass.

(checked)
The preview is really good

The book had me split between thinking Tommy was a piece of shit, and thinking Greg was a piece of shit for profiting off the continued dragging through the mud of his clearly not quite right in the head friend.
Good read though.

Geez you're right. If a random anonymous poster on the internet says he's from Yugoslavia without any evidence or connection to the person, it has to be true.