You’re the dregs of society.... we replaced you and your kind long ago

“Replace you? Where, behind the counter at Wendy’s? We’re successful, industrious, upper-middle class. You’re the dregs of society. Replace you? Don’t kid yourselves. When it comes to America’s class hierarchy, we replaced you and your kind long ago.”

Original Jewish article:
archive.fo/AQCER

Commentary:
archive.fo/LlP5n

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/11/15/why-kids-with-high-iq-are-more-likely-to-take-drugs/
verywell.com/are-people-with-high-iqs-more-successful-2795280
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
forward.com/opinion/363545/the-disturbing-alliance-between-zionists-and-anti-semites/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysrationalia
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
archive.fo/iOS0e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kill them and take their shit.

Victory has defeated them.

Hi cianigger. Get out.

funny, we either have somebody like him or somef aggot saging on the very first post.

How to make well-meaning Americans into antisemites?
Make sure they read Peter Beinart’s Forward article, The One Thing Jews Should Be Doing To Combat White Supremacy.
Beinart, a light Zionist ‘intellectual’ has kindly revealed how American Jews reacted when they heard the “neo-Nazis” chant, “Jews will not replace us.” Some were fearful, but, Beinart asserts, many others were somehow amused by it. “Replace you? Where, behind the counter at Wendy’s? We’re successful, industrious, upper-middle class. You’re the dregs of society. Replace you? Don’t kid yourselves. When it comes to America’s class hierarchy, we replaced you and your kind long ago.”
One might advise Beinart that looking down on Goyim and calling them ‘neo Nazis’ and ‘supremacists’ while simultaneously engaging in his own tribal self-love, supremacist exercise is a very dangerous game.
Beinart claims that ‘white nationalists’ are largely a dysfunctional group of economy victims. “Studies show that in purely economic terms, white supremacists don’t differ much from the population as a whole. But they do differ from Jews, who are America’s wealthiest religious group.”
But “they [the ‘neo Nazis’] don’t just differ financially,” Beinart continues, “they differ culturally, too. They are far less likely to have been raised in stable homes.” Beinart then quotes a study by the Southern Poverty Law Center that points out that“one of the most common background characteristics [of ‘neo nazis’] is some kind of family disruption, whether that be divorce or parental abandonment, a parent becoming incarcerated, or substance abuse by one or both of the parents.”
Beinart apparently doesn’t know that Right wing thinkers blame the Jewish intelligentsia, largely the cultural Marxists, the Frankfurt School and Wilhelm Reich for the destruction of the Church, the eradication of family values, the obliteration of the patriarchal family and so on. Rightly or wrongly, the white nationalists see the Jewish elite as at the core of their plight. One would expect Beinart to make a minimal effort to learn the white nationalists’ argument before he writes about the topic.
In the most supremacist and stereotypical manner, Beinart counsels his fellow Jews to fool the goyim. “For synagogues, countering the conditions that produce neo-Nazism might involve assisting a church in a troubled area. Why? Because …white working-class Americans who attend church are less likely to experience divorce, addiction and financial distress.”
Beinart advises Jews to throw dollars at churches not because religion bonds the nation, but because it is good for the Jews. The church maintains the Goyim’s tranquillity and stops their kids from drifting toward “neo-Nazism.”
Beinart's recipe for fixing American society is throwing money at white goyim. I really believe that someone should explain to Beinart that American society isn’t a zoo and white people aren’t monkeys.
Beinart ends his article recycling the usual Jewish Tikun Olam (fixing the world) mantra. “We (the Jews) answer hate by repairing the country in which we live.”

It's as if we hit a nerve in the kikes' vile bodies with that "you will not replace us" line. I'm guessing it's like telling a man in a ski mask: "you will not rob this bank."

Unsurprisingly, the yids are butthurt.

Interesting to see these kikes interpret this the wrong way and out themselves. People at the rally were clearly talking about jews replacing us by importing shitskins

This article made me fume at first… But then it made me laugh.
Why?
I thought these people had high IQ? Nobody is suggesting the ~6 million (OY VEY!) Jews in the US would 'replace' the middle class of the ~200 million-strong White population, that's hilariously ridiculous.

What they're suggesting, is that Jews will not replace our DEMOGRAPHIC with another. And they haven't done that, at all. In point of fact, they can't.

Why?
Because muds hate Jews and don't give a shit about the Holohoax.
They don't care, they don't have the empathy for it… And they HATE Jews, probably as much as we do.

I urge everyone to go watch the David Duke/Tommy Sotomayor stream from last year. In it, Duke tries to redpill Sotomayor on the Jew, and it works!… But the nigger quickly reveals something - he doesn't care.

See, everyone else but White people realizes this is a competition, a zero-sum game: Someone wins, someone loses, hierarchy is inevitable.
And niggers know they aren't at the top of the hierarchy.

Duke expresses his desire for alliance with the niggers, and Sotomayor responds as a wise nigger would: Why would I want to help you? So you can 'get back on top'? The Jews are number 1, and you want to be number 1 again, and so you want niggers to help you reach number 1? The fuck does a nigger care?
The nigger wants to be number 1.

He doesn't like the Jew anymore than Whitey - but, at the moment, the Jew is helping the nigger, because he wants to use the nigger as a weapon. Smart niggers know this, Jews know this, everyone basically knows this.

So for the nigger, the Jew is, at present at least, a mechanism via which to move himself up totem pole, toward number 1. The nigger doesn't want to help Whitey be number 1, he doesn't want the Jew to stay number 1, he wants to be number 1 himself, and he allows the Jew to use him as a weapon because he perceives it as though he will rise as a result.

He won't, mind you, but let's say he did… What then?
Well, same thing as 'what then?' in the case of the spics, who are much the same as the niggers - they turn on the Jew.
The minute the White population is no longer in control, the moment we are 'gone' effectively, is the moment the spics, niggers and mudslimes turn their eye upon the Jew.
And again, everyone knows this. The Jews hope they can control the low-cog muds, but realistically, once their numbers swell, Jews will just be another kind of Whitey, and have a giant target on their back.
Hispanics aren't going to give a shit about the Holohoax, nor about Israel, and so their ascension spells the doom of the Jews' control over, well, everything, via White guilt.

Accusation of 'anti-Semitism' doesn't work on mudpeople, they don't give a shit. So these Jews, pretending as though anyone meant Jews were going to replace Whites demographically? Ridiculous, stupid or trying to spin a narrative.
Because every Jew knows deep down that their power derives from Whites, from White domination of the culture, which in turn allows Jewish domination of the culture via utilization of White guilt for shit like the Holohoax…. And with the passing of White domination, well, all those tricks go out the window, and the Jew goes back to being just another kind of Whitey (remember, 95% of American Jews are Ashkenazi - they look White much of the time, especially to a mud person).

Replace us? Jews couldn't replace us, there are simply too few of them.
Replace us demographically? Its a Jewish suicide pill that they don't even realize is already in their mouth.

No matter who wins in this global racial conflict, this war against Whitey, the Jews lose.

So, I can't help but laugh, while this arrogant kike goes into histrionics over the prospect of White people suggesting his demographic would replace theirs, totally missing the point of the commentary by the Whites, due to having his head so far up his own ass that he can't even see his 'allies' want him dead more than those he seeks to destroy, who are, in fact, the only thing keeping his ilk alive and in any sort of power.

Hi, government faggot. We know there are some good jews and we don't want to exterminate the jewish race, just like we wouldn't want to see genocide of our own. We just want peaceful homogeneous life with traditional values for our people and children.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Any other lurkers need to see any more?

Yeah, I never interpreted any other way either. Like "WTF is this Jew talking about?" but then, of course, their arrogance and superiority would interpret that way. "Those stupid goy think we want their jobs, we so rich, hahaha".

There are no good Jews.

And you have already lost.

the yids are asshurt because they don't want to go back to israel because the population would kike them back.

They're screaming and hollering, they know people around them don't like it when they have a parasitic relationship with America's power structure.

Victory has defeated them, they did merciless things, to win and subjugate people. They will find themselves back in israel surrounded by enemies ready to stab them. the JQ will make them flee.

wrong

Too late. The Saxon has already begun to hate.

or it could be just disingenuity, knowing very well what it meant.

Neck yourself you centrist cunt, the one and only objective of this board is to see every single jew in the world dead.
And after that the muslims and niggers, then the spics

In fact, I'll go further than that - it is physically impossible to be both 'Jewish' and good. The two are conflicting concepts, like saying something is 'cold' and 'hot'. This applies to ethnic and cultural/religious Jews, because their culture/religion is a derivation of their evolution, of their ethnic history as biologic entities.

To be a Jew, is to be 'not good', by definition. I won't go as far as to say 'evil', necessarily, but certainly 'not good' is a descriptor which, by definition, fits anyone who can be considered a 'Jew'.

I leave you lastly with these words from a Christcuck, wise even despite such, on the concept of 'real love'.

The best line:
Real love involves real hatred.

ALTHOUGH I DO NOT CONDONE.ANY VIOLENCE TOWARDS ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE IF YOU WERE TO AND THEN TAKE THEIR SHIT IT WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IN AN HONORABLE UNITED SOCIETY BUT THE BOOMERS GOT BAMBOOZLED INTO CHEAP LABOR AND DIVERSITY SO …. ya don't kill people it's illegal for now

This is a poor summary of the article; this line in isolation makes the whole thing seem better than it is!

The original article is a criticism of this type of thought from a relatively smart Jew. The argument is, in some sense, "Look, I know that you're snobbish about this. Jews are the elites now. But seriously, if we don't make things decent for white people too, they're going to rise up and kill us."

Don't mistake this for a defense of the yid - he's definitely saying that he wants Jews to be on top, and that he wants them to stay on top. But he's also saying that in order for this to happen, they have to make sure that the people below them aren't upset so they don't get too uppity.

This is a bit more disgusting than if he had simply said "kill da whites." He's trying to placate us while leeching off of us. We should continue to be skeptical of any kindness that the Jew shows towards us, and remember that they really do only care about their own kind.

It's too bad normies are fucking retarded. No matter how many times Jews flat out admit to it, the dumb whites refuse to believe that Jews are at war with them.

IQ measures your ability to make logical conclusions from your logical axioms.

High IQ doesn't help much when your axioms are poorly adapted to your situation.

Sadly, many non-Jewish people have high IQs but don't succeed in life.

Statistically, not really.
You also missed the point quite badly.

I want to move Zion to the heart of Africa, leave them with the bare essentials, pay an African nation the minimum gibs to upkeep a suppression army that would basically turn Zion into the equivalence of Gaza and West Bank with the Jews interned, and their only option out of the ghetto is to breed with Africans. Arise a new a new culturally rich African society that can maybe feed and cloth itself, but is not a threat to create another ZOG.

Forgive me dubsloli, I can only do my best.

Also czech 'em.

Go back to reddit

Checked for no thanks.
I have no interest in uplifting niggers.

Just kill them. There is no need for any Bond villain theatrics.

twitter.com/PeterBeinart/status/898555668696674305

Jewish people with moderate and high IQs just ride that Jewish nepotism train through life anyways, very few Jewish actually make their own way through life.

Kill yourself. There are no good jews.

The normies have a point there. Say what yu will about them but they are well adjusted to the life they live. They work, they go to school etc. TBH I only see neets and shit claiming to be far right.

Bot or tard, now taking bets!

That's a good redpill for those who say "Jews run everything because they have a high IQ." In reality, it's as your picture states, there are more whites in the highest IQ range than there are Jews of any IQ in the entire country.

Well, I suppose if we don't do enough job with the first one when it happens in a few years, yeah, we'll have to go back and clean up. So I guess it's technically possible.

It's been the intent through thousands years of history to identify, label, and shame the jews. Forcing Jews to wear stars didn't star with Hitler, it was going on for a thousand years in Europe. Hitler wanted to strip them of their wealth and shame them by putting them in labor camps, just another reason holocaust is bullshit.

No, but there will be a first one.

Nikola Tesla was an example, as you might have inferred if you had looked at the attached picture.

Also, I know how statistical sausages are made. I don't trust poorly sourced claims of statistical confidence.

If you want to argue about the statistics of high IQ, take a look at the members of Mensa. In my experience, most booksmart Mensa nerds do a very poor job of getting money and spouses and material success.

Now, there are plenty of rich guys with high IQs, who spent their lives getting money instead of applying to Mensa.

Sadly, nepotism is another phenomenon. Sometimes guys with 100 IQs get the rewards that are supposed to go to the guys with 140 IQs.

What a horribly ugly sentiment that Noel Ignatiev has voiced. He is ugly in his soul. But thanks for informing me, I'm going to save that pic .

Don't forget Huffington Post's "Goy, Bye" headline.

Daily Reminder

An exception to the rule, perhaps, but again, the fact remains: High IQ people, statistically, are much more likely to succeed in life and prosper, and do so with much greater statistical regularity.

Tactical nihilism is Jewish.

That's called anecdotal evidence user and its trash. You don't seem very high-IQ to me.

Hes a Jew - he has no soul. You'd know that if you lurked more instead of making low-energy threads.

Instead of making an unsupported claim, how about you drop a citation to a peer-reviewed journal or ten?

How new are you nigger Jesus Christ.

Jewgle "Nick Brown Smelled Bull", and then "Mainstream Science on Intelligence".
You really aren't high-IQ are you? Or maybe just not very well informed.

If you honestly think I'm going to sit here and debate you as to whether or not high-IQ people are statistically much more likely to be successful and prosperous in life, you're out of luck. In any case, its explicitly obvious at this point that you have not lurked the requisite 2 years. Go back to lurking, you aren't ready to post yet.

Extermination of the Jewish race would be a nice shiny thing, but on a practical level all of the problems we have with the Jews can be solved by means other than the authoritarian-seeming racial genocide, building of an ethnostate, etc.

Building a culture and set of laws that is incompatible with kikery is a way we can remove the Jew while convincing normies to go along with it.

"Eat fresh vegetables and fruit, shop local, pay with cash" - this is a popular thing that fucks the Jew over a lot. Pointing out how awful (((credit card companies))) are and how they make money is a good way to get the Jew out of your wallet.

"Don't gamble" - kikes love gambling. The dreidel, the most iconic kike toy, is a gambling game.

We can make large amounts of progress by taking reasonable, tiny steps. We can make Jews uncomfortable not by virtue of them being Jews, but by virtue of them adhering to a culture that's incompatible with our own.

It is not pragmatic to expect a full-scale extermination of the Jew to go well. The holocaust, fictional or not, is embedded within public memory, and attempting a modern-day Jewish holocaust would have the same result as it did in the 1940's - Jews win.

We're all learning, don't sweat it.

Read the article before posting an OP though, and consider the point the author's making. If you can't do that, roll yourself into some Holla Forums IRC/discord/namefaggot place and hand off the article to someone who isn't retarded so they can make a proper OP.

We tried that. Jews convinced others to destroy it, you imbecile.

Found the Democrat

FTFY pleb

No need. They would all be burned in the first.

Don't even bother. Just filter these mischling (1)s.

Got you covered fam.

So what's the bottom line?
The results of Terman's longitudinal study of gifted children suggest that IQ can play an important role in determining life success; but high IQ alone is not enough. Variables such as family background, socioeconomic status, and educational experiences as well as personality factors including motivation, willingness to work hard, being committed to goals, creativity and emotional maturity are also strongly linked to success in life.

References

Goleman, D. (1980, February). 1,538 little geniuses and how they grew. Psychology Today, 28-53.

Holahan, C. K., & Sears, R. R. (1995). The Gifted Group in Later Maturity. Stanford University Press: Stanford, CA.

Leslie, M. (2000). The vexing legacy of Lewis Terman. Stanford Magazine.

Szalavitz, M. (2011, Nov. 15). Why kids with high IQs are more likely to take drugs. Time. Retrieved from healthland.time.com/2011/11/15/why-kids-with-high-iq-are-more-likely-to-take-drugs/

Terman, L. M. (1925). Mental and Physical Traits of a Thousand Gifted Children. Genetic Studies of Genius Volume 1. Stanford (CA): Stanford University Press.

Terman. L. M., & Oden, M. H. (1959.) Genetic studies of genius. Vol. V. The gifted at mid-life: Thirty-five years' follow-up of the superior child. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.

Winner, E. (1997). Exceptionally high intelligence and schooling. American Psychologist, 29, 1070-1081.
verywell.com/are-people-with-high-iqs-more-successful-2795280

Meh, I'm done with this thread. OP is sketchy and low-energy shit from a newfag, and its full of "Muh Good Jew" tier shitposting.

low energy man can't into statistics

You should leave the entire board, too.

Want and need are different, friend. Sadly, you will eventually be forced to accept that you are too kind, and that you really are dealing with a four thousand year old mafia cult that combines the worst and most controlling aspects of both mafia and cult.

I too have vague hopes of not having to kill every single yid in self defense. I even remember a couple from high school I'd prefer to protect for emotional reasons, even as I notice that they all displayed signs of being quite aware of the truth themselves, and probably manipulated me as a kid or god knows what mk ultra gate shit.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. Ours is not to have our dreams, but to build them for our children.

The Roman Republic/Empire existed for many hundreds of years through many phases. Only a stupid ass would think all Romans could be considered as vile and shameful as Democrats.

I don't think the author comprehends that they meant Jews are using immigrants to replace working class Whites.

And interesting how Kike says upper middle class instead of ruling class which they are.

Great comment section on the forward article.
Which one of you guys is niggatron?

The jew always names themselves when they see the finish line.

>and that's why he's citing a list of (((peer-reviewed))) shit at me instead of realizing that shits rife with (((nepotism))) and thus basically worthless

>(((Daniel Goleman)))
>(((Maia Szalavitz)))
>Ellen Winner -> Married to (((Howard Gardner)))

Do your Jewgles nigger, you are fucking lost in the reeds. I'm out.

Nice dubs, but you've already said that you are done with this thread. Evidently you were lying. If you had been telling the truth the first time, you would not have continued posting in this thread.

The point being, you pleb, that Romans killed people and took their shit, and they weren't fucking Democucks.
God damn this thread is rife with Jewry.

Wew lad. kys

And now I leave you to circle-jerk about whether or not there are good Jews and whether or not high-IQ leads to statistically evident greater prosperity on behalf of those espousing it.
I'm sure it'll be a kosher good time!

Just came back in to shit on you once more Jew. Keep crying though.

My guess is the asians are next they'll just suck up to them and start leeching of of eastern society, once the west is done. Asians have been shown to have at least a bit of empathy, certainly they have a culture that allows for shaming. I think thats what they plan on

Good post. Every single jude must be wiped from this planet without exception.

WRONG.

This is why announcing that you're going to leave a thread is never a good idea. It just makes you look sloppy when you forget to change your IP before coming back.

He should tell in order there for to be a second one there had to be a first one

You're an idiot for saying you'd leave the thread, and you're an idiot for ignoring the consequences of attempting something that will not only go very badly if we fail, but is also very likely to fail.

We have to do what we realistically can, as opposed to what we fantasize about.

No one cares. Leaving a jew alive means that eventually he will take back power. You could force the last million jews alive to squeeze onto Tarawa, but even if you had a 24/7 naval blockade of the island which sank anything that tried to leave it, they would STILL eventually bribe their way off the island and get back to power. Kill them all. Anyone who says otherwise is a traitor and jew-lover who will also die.

Bitch, the highest correlation coefficient between IQ and income I've ever seen from any study was 0.35. That's not what a fucking causal relationship looks like. Why don't you show some data and put in a little bit of work before you spout off boomer platitudes. Get a little bit of life experience. Meet a few people in senior and executive level management. I promise you will meet at least a few actual idiots. I have. Likewise, if you spend enough time around the unwashed masses like craft labor or soldiers, you will be surprised at how bright a few of them are. I was. Dare to venture out of whatever social bubble you're in right now, and you will be disillusioned of any notions that money falls neatly into meritocratic allocations.

I wish this board could enforce age restrictions.

Everyone else is not completely human, therefore their animal mind and it's inherrent selfishness is dominant.
Whites have tried to teach humanity to the other races, and it was successful, up to a point.
But the jew has undone most of our work and is now busily promoting the devolution of not only the subhuman brown hordes, but even the fully human whites.

At this point in time it appears that the only realistic way to fix the problems caused by our humane altruism is to temporarily
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
as the prophecy advised.
Once all threats are removed, perhaps then, and amongst our own only, we can allow our humanity and altruism to flourish.

this
the jew's insatiable lust for power is the clearest indication there is that he is of the devil

Kill yourself, kike.

The devil has power. He just wants the head-kike to spend time in the fire.

Those numbers lead me to think they either kill all their potatoes or they lie like fucking chinks about how many fucking retards they have hatched.

So someone wants to help white working-class citizens financially and you dismiss him because he's jewish. That's some weird logic there.

How many times does it have to happen to them before they learn?

Problem with saying "Jews are X Ivy League students" or "X millionaires" is that it just tells normies that Jews are successful. We need to tell them why they are in those positions, point to the nepotism and manipulation and evidence it. Otherwise, it makes us look jealous and not like we have good points to make.

This is what I've been trying to explain to people all the time. Even when you accept that ashkenazis are smarter than us on average and you take that into account, they are still over-represented in these institutions by like 64x what they should theoretically be. The idea of "oh, well jews are just at the top because they're just such smart hard-working people :^)" is a complete farce.

False, the only objetive of this board is the preservation, betterment, survival, and general welfare of our people. If it takes killing kikes then that's what it takes, but I really don't care how we get there, the objective is our people.

It's going to be much more worse than the holocaust. It's going to be real.

You should know that we cannot have a peaceful and harmonious existence while the Jews exist. They cannot stop and will not stop their Jewry until they as a whole are destroyed.

This.

They assume the Jew is going to give them the same degree of freedom we grant them. Lmao. To the Jews they are cattle, and they are going to be treated like cattle. Just look at the soviets. People taken from friends and family to screw screws on the other part of the continent, fed with rotten bread and water. And the Jew on top, getting fat and playing with the slaves.

And this, this is why we must exterminate the kike down to the child.

Eventually

Complete and total genocide it the whole point of this board and the reason it exists. Now get the fuck out, TRS kike

LOL.

Trust me the cops aren't going to protect you Beinart when we come for you>

If these guys don't own up to their role in western immigration policies they're going to see a holocaust in their lifetimes

This. There can't be a Holocaust if there's no Jews left to declare it one.

No, these numbers are because how they construct the tests. David Wechsler who constructed the commonly used Wechsler IQ test suite was a (((you know what))) and you can guess the rest. You have to understand the tool to understand what it measures and more importantly what it does not measure. I have seen so many high paper IQ high grade morons and so many high paper IQ grade actually intelligent people that I can clearly say that the Wechsler IQ test suite is flawed. The fields of psychology and psychiatriacy are both so infested with maliciously created garbage science that they should both be scrapped and rebuilt. 20% is interesting science, 20% is bad science, 60% is invented garbage. The only "science" that has a higher garbage load is economics.

Bumping because this is completely correct. Attemping to "ally" ourselves with "based" nonwhites is a mistake, and has never worked in our favor. The Jews Hitler made exceptions for stabbed him in the back. The Back To Africa negros Rockwell tried to recruit didn't help when their help was actually needed.

At the end of the, we stand alone, and we need to accept that. We win when we take power, and we lose when we become extinct or are ideologically destroyed. Muds will never help us achieve our win conditions, because they see no reason to, and have no motivation to do so.

This is why multiculturalism fails mechanically. Because different in-groups have no reason to help other out-groups. The motivation simply is not there. Anyone who proposes trying to make multiculturalism work in our favor is making what is a civically liberal and Culturally Marxist argument. Multiculturalism is unnatural and will always correct it's way back towards a monoethnic structure, often violently.

You need look no further than South Africa or South America to see this pattern play out. It starts with a multicultural society that has racial tensions, because that's part and parcel with multiculturalism. Then Communism is introduced by some Jews, and it stirs up the most disenfranchised segment of the population, that being the spoiled children of the succssful (the petite bourgeoisie) and the mongrels who feel most alienated since they are rejected by both of their heritages. The revolution is staged, and whites are driven out or forced to flee. The revolution then turns on any white "allies" it had and destroys them, and then the brown hordes kill off their less brown mulatto kin, rendering the nation blacker than pitch and a shambles of starvation, third world poverty, and disease where the closest thing to a state is organized crime.

We've seen this cycle before. It is not new. It has happened several times before throughout human history, recent history even. This process is the alchemy by which a first world nation like Rhodesia was transformed into a third world nation in less than a decade. Think about that for a moment. Less than a decade. By 2025, America could look like Zimbabwe does if our enemies have their way.

Don't think these muds are your friends or allies. Don't think they are beasts of burden that can be tamed or taught. Don't view them as a weapon that can be potentially directed against the yid and made to fight Jews for us. It will never work out. Every Fascist and National Socialist who ever tried this failed, and that list of failures includes some of our very best. We cannot redpill them. We cannot convert them. And it is not worth the time or effort or resouces to try and tame them, when we could spend that time, effort, and resources on securing a future for our people. It isn't worth your time to teach a monkey table manners, and it isn't worth our time to try and reach out to nonwhites, even the supposedly most intelligent and affable ones, and attempt to acquire some sort of alliance with them. Do you really think Tommy Sotomayor wants to go back to Africa? Do you think he wants to give up fucking white women, living in a nice house with a two car garage, and having fiber optic internet, to go put a shovel to dirt and farmstead on the African planes? We could explain everything we are and believe in, and he could accept it and believe it and understand it 100%, and he'd still look at us at the end of it and say "fuck you, I'm not going anywhere."

We stand alone on top of the world, and are the only group of races who have the traits to accomplish such a feat. Do not think the brown races the Jew stirs against us have anything in their hearts but envy and hatred towards us. If they were stupid but ultimately benevolent or pragmatic, the provocations of the Jew would never have worked on them in the first place.

This. The extermination of muds is the only thing that will ever give whites security.

>pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

forward.com/opinion/363545/the-disturbing-alliance-between-zionists-and-anti-semites/
TL;DR White Nationalism & Nazism scare liberal Jews into supporting Zionism

i believe there are market forces that mimic surplus and those of scarcity
these forces are manipulated in order to domesticate mankind
this us not a solution
as i see it this is the problem
people can coexist
ideas cannot
sometimes the lines that are draw are the same
sometimes they are so close that differentiation is unpractical
we do not live in such a time
we live in a time where the workaholic and the autistic must work towards a world that favors them
all of the rest will fall in place

This is why you fail.

See, you're pretending, like some kind of civnat faggot, that ideas not derivative from cognition, and that cognition is not derivative from physiology, which is not derivative from genetics, etc.

People cannot coexist - the very concept of 'people' is flawed, when applied in this context - and nor can the ideas which emerge from their cognitive efforts.

It is, though, explicitly. You cannot deny it. Will extermination of these hostile out-groups fix every problem in the world? Hell no. Do a vast amount of the problems of this world derive directly from the case of genetically/physiologically/psychologically/behaviorally/culturally/societally different hominid clades existing alongside one another? Without a doubt.

Know who we don't have any problems with? Neanderthals.
Know why we don't have any problems with them? They don't exist.
Genocide is the solution, distasteful though it may be.

You are, quite simply, wrong.

i call bullshit
they are perceived 10points higher because of their success
similar to how a teacher will patiently wait on a response from a "smart" student, and look for insight in their answer
while being short with a "dumb" one.

That's called anecdotal evidence user, and it falls into that category of 'invented garbage' you mentioned.

Well, here's the thing - the Ashkenazi Jews do not fit a standard curve, due to their genetic status. They've managed to reduce the impact of this status through genetic testing over the years, but their low-end is still not representative given this condition; and that's not even addressing the oft-cited, and oft-questioned, claims as regards Ashkenazi IQ.

so degeneracy is just a natural expression of the west's genetics.
you are an outlier.
any genocide along racial lines will lead back here

Checked for no argument.

iq tests are subjective

No, degeneracy is a natural expression of the Jews' genetics, and the Jews control the West via overt control of academia, media, finance and government.

Or you are.

Absolute nonsense.

Sure they are kiddo.

so the west is genetically jewish

that was a complement
i like to think so

possible

that was the argument that you missed

"Checked for no argument."

nvm off by one

Considering all the lies that come out of everywhere I highly doubt that.

thank you

As the other user said, nope, that's the Jews who have perverted the original Enlightenment thinkers and their ideas to push concepts of racial equality, which mostly do not originate with Europeans
Proof please. Genocide works very well, whites removed natives in America very effectively, and when the spaniards and portuguese had the balls to do the same in Latin America, it was also effective (ex. Tupi tribes).

They will only learn when they kneel above the open grave of their children, of their wives and parents, and blubber and weep as a man preaches their people's sins. Then, THEN, some will realize what was wrong and spurt out some cry that they'll change, and rightfully swallow those words with a fucking bullet. And we cannot dream of some machine, this is a letting we must do by hand.

The extermination of the Jew is mandatory. Not from our lands alone but the world. No people should be given this problem, it is our duty to ensure they do not bother the world again, and like the tribes of old they immortalize in text for no blood remains, we remember the sick people they were daily. Their legacy is to be cast to history, to be never forgotten for the blood of scum they spread on this world, and like the light of the sun disenfecting those bile creatures that scurry in the black, how we hunted their kind down with impunity, for all the people they jewed.

It is the moral duty of all men, black, white, red and yellow, to find and destroy the jew. No rock, no river, no hiding place to be left to them. The Jew is the enemy of the world, and it must die in totality. No compromise. No cooperation. Just a Cleansing.

what you are describing sounds like reality
but in ascribing such powers to genetics and holding these views you are falling for a double think trap
the west SHOULD have been genetically immune to such things IF genetics were such a predictor

to much of a circlejerk to type out, basicly more or less genetics not the core issue more less but again it is a circlejerk
look at ALL of the wests politicians, they were raised in their respective countries and cultures. and sadly they represent them. if they vanish,just disappear. those seats will be filled by damn near clones

is this copy pasta?

No, I've just been stewing on this for a while. These kikes won't learn, their genetic snobbery won't let them until all sense of superiority is beaten from them. As a tribe, as a nation, as a being who is going to live to see tomorrow, only the clarity of the fear of death will make them see and it will be too goddamn late.

If you know Jews, make it clear that they are fundamentally broken people that must be stopped, and there isn't a compromise as even one self-conscious will revert to scheming against the other.

There was a Jewish man who converted to Christianity, wrote an influential book about racial and sexual psychology in which he identified the archetypical Jew as being a profoundly feminine individual. He eventually an heroed at age 23, partially over the fact that his work was received poorly and he was accused of plagiarism, and partly because he couldn't stand being a Jew.

Wew, forgot his name. Otto Weininger. The book in question was Sex and Character - A Fundamental Investigation.

If only all our problems resolved themselves so easily.

Oh, gee, we hadn't thought of that and tried it over the last several thousand years. We don't have problems with Neanderthals. Know why? There aren't any.

Kill all jews.
All leaders of alt-right internet establishments are jews. Alt-right is a jew invention.
Again, kill all jews.

Well said. The history of our conflict with the jews is cyclical. They worm their way into society, slowly rot it from the inside out, and eventually it gets so bad that people rise up and kick them out, and then they go somewhere else and repeat it all over again. This is my major concern. I believe we WILL win the current struggle, but it's important not to let the jews off the hook. Just letting them stay or letting them fuck off to israel isn't good enough. We do that, they WILL eventually weasel their way back in and subvert all over again.

And even though this history is cyclical, there is something that would allow us to transcend it. Before, the jews got away with what they were doing because communication was limited, and they could safely go to an ignorant neighboring population afters being kicked out of the previous one. They might be pogrom'd in russia, but they'll just move over to poland. And when they get pogrom'd in poland, they'll just move over to hungary, etc. But in the current year, we have global communciation. The goyim knowing is a global even that we've never seen before. When it happens this time, there will be nowhere for them to hide, and our information on their deeds will not be lost.

And speaking of jewish psychology, it indeed is very feminine. Look at the passive-aggressive ways that jews act. Look at how their gender roles are backwards, with the men being submissive and the women being the sexual predators. I don't know why this is.

Saw this math earlier in pure text form. Excellent graphic. Destroys in a glance the idea their (((success))) is merely the natural result of higher, on-average IQs.

Rather heartening actually.

Time to focus the cosmic light of the black sun through the bright looking glass of the white mind…and then it's burn baby burn.

Actually, leftoids don't care for those explanations at all. Pointing out over-representation is enough to set off their conditioning. In case of commie shtf, they will take out all who haven't evac'd especially since jews are (((white))) to them anyway. We can afford collateral damage in regards to our elites, whereas the tribe has everything so legally/corporately interlocked that it would fuck over entire segments of their racket for even one or two powerkikes to be lost

Like I said, the perversion of Enlightenment ideas played right into European's tendency to create high-trust societies, and extended the bonds of kin and nation to complete strangers and racial others. Jews helped (I won't be so arrogant as to claim they were solely responsible) push the definitions of democracy to include the population of the whole planet, and combined with the mass killing of europeans in two world wars, created the multicultural hegemony. White Europeans are STILL resistant to jewish degeneracy, as we have the lowest rates of intermarriage, divorce, crime, welfare use and poverty. We still value family and self-sufficiency when possible and reasonable. Your "double-think trap" is nonsense.

Hey betacuck faggot, taking the black bull semen today amirite?

I fully expect cooler heads to win out and start the cycle again, simply because it's easier. But the only solution to a better world is one where certain people can't be allowed to live in it. It's the end result of anyone who spends time with Jews, because you want to fix this problem, as if it hasn't been thought about for a thousand years, that maybe you can be the one that fixes it, that fixes the Jewish question. But in the end, extermination is the only answer besides ignoring it because there isn't going to be some great self-reflection.

I want to be wrong about that, deep down. I want them to figure out what's going on, take the hint to nationalize and reorganize, but they can't and they won't. There is no other answer, and it would be a shame on the world to send this problem elsewhere. We cannot let them escape, we cannot let them fool another person again.

All jews must die.
All jews must die.

He wasn't specific there. It was only in our grandparents time that they weren't allowed in country clubes and West Point would put hole-dotted edges to the pages that contained the Jewish graduates so families who bought yearbooks could easily tear them out.

Don't kid YOUR self. You are on shaky ground, as you ever were.

Yup. Some people, even within "our movement" honestly argue for zionism and think the jews can all just move to israel and that will solve the problem. Not so. The jew is very evolutionarily specialized as a societal parasite. The jew cannot build or maintain civilizations of his own; he needs to leech off others. They can only survive in a system of jews fucking over goyim. Even Israel itself is not an actual nation-state, and is more of a centralized hub for world jewry that cannot survive except by being propped up through the diaspora jews in other countries supporting it.

Even if we magically got all jews to fuck off back to israel and cut them off, what would eventually happen is it would collapse, because you can't have a society where everyone is a money changer or media master. And then they would once again spread out into white nations.

the core of this situation being idealogical is my point exactly

you stepped in to the convo about here. if this is true to you then
this
White Europeans are STILL resistant to jewish degeneracy, as we have the lowest rates of intermarriage, divorce, crime, welfare use and poverty. We still value family and self-sufficiency when possible and reasonable. Your "double-think trap" is nonsense.
is still double think

It's appealing to whites because of what they are, that their intellectual compromised can be translated outside. That this separation can be magnanimous and total, and solve the problem forever. And hell, if that's what's on the table, I'll take it over what we got now, but they aren't going to learn. This won't end the cycle, it will just move the beast back a generation or two. And fuck, that too is better.

I don't hate or think people cuck when they want to work with jews. I just think they will eventually understand that this can and will be solved only by total extermination, with the tools we have now. Until we get those genetic engineering superdrugs and purge this conniving shit from their genetics and their cultures, Jews aren't going to change.

Damn some of those comments are pretty redpilled. Surprised they haven't been shoad yet

Nazi Germany was what you mention. They weren't genociding Jews.

Of course we may only be able to push the things you mention when our names are on the line, but anonymously or with friends, we should really meme an actual holocaust and the reasons for it.

The fact they have to write this article at all. Do I detect fear? This article is a goldmine.

Well, I finally got my non-kosher co-workers to admit Jews are evil with a single e-mail to this beautiful, vile article. Funny thing is I work in finance – we don't have a choice whether to be around these subhuman heebs thanks to all the yid nepotism going around. There's no merit, among any of them. Merit and honour is a gentile thing, Jews simply wouldn't understand. That's why they have to be fumigated out like the vermin they are. They're a danger to the healthy free market; cronies, thieves. Better known as Jews.

this; and i don't even care about spacing; stay on Holla Forums

Cute. They are in for a rude awakening when they realise their only power, is that of other people doing their bidding. Their expensive apartments and security-cameras and all the money in the world won't save them this time either.

Where else? Pic related.

Overconfidence. The article.

Not even that. IQ measures g, which is more or less how capable your brain is of finding patterns in sensory input data and parsing them for some meaningful information. Even high IQ people can be horribly irrational for a variety of reasons. But what you say is true, logic is simply applying some consistent manipulations to some information. If the assumptions you use to manipulate the information are incorrect, you get an incorrect result.

“We (the Jews) answer hate by leaving the country in which we live without repairing anything.”

Just like women.

It's all too human to forget.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysrationalia

What is it with Semites always claiming to be on the side of women?

The response to them needs to be as total as what they are doing in European nations today.

Caltech is supposed to be purely meritocratic. Just one nignog per class-year on average. Looks like you've just busted open even greater evidence of Kike nepotism.

Heh I've used this many times in my appeals. All that effort to bring the dregs of society up to asubstandard level of being when it could have been used to elevate the average to even higher levels.

Came across that work of his before I was aware of the JQ and something about the rambling, incohesive nature of it all, like some seeping miasma instantly put me off. And what do you know it's a kike.

Instinctually, many people are disgusted with jewish ideas but are totally unaware of the source of that disgust.

They are a matriarchal species. I doubt that Jewish children are actually born.

Found the people who actually need lynching right here. Upper-middle class. Thanks $SNOB.

Wow, assholes, SMDH.

It will be easy to find them later on, the rest will be living in tents by then.

Reminder, this man never dated women.

this and checked; one thing that plays to our advantage is how few jews there are; any one point in their system failing is a major problem, hence partly why they are so ruthless in the first place.

The eternal jew cannot help but boast with things that are not his.
It's a mind trick. They have nothing.

The keyword is people.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
archive.fo/iOS0e

Is there a any lifeform this adverse to living?
A turgid tumor of mutation just waiting to explode and annihilate itself of this magnitude?

No other lifeform on earth is this intrinsically malformed.
Kikes cannot be natural.

Women are more worth than men on a biological, species continuing scale.

1 man 50 women can work out, you can knock them all up.
50 men, 1 woman can not work out, the woman can only be pregant one time at a time.

If you control a single woman then you can do almost infinitely more damage than with a single man.

Kikes are both retarded and not stupid.
Very specialized parasite that honed its speciality through milennia of evolution.

I wouldn't put it past the average kike to be GENETICALLY more likely to be a slimy parasite simply because that has been their MO since the first of these biological abominations have been with us.

And…?

Are Jews actually aliens? Since they are ridden with genetic diseases, it is possible that they have alien DNA that is not compatible with true human Aryan DNA.

Suddenly anti-Christian D&C makes a tad more sense.
Though, as always, I call for putting the 14 words first and sorting everything else out amongst ourselves afterwards.

The Bible explicitly commands us to follow the fourteen words. Anyone who actually practices what the Bible preaches must accept the reality that the Biblical defination of a nation is one of many families all sharing the same blood and tribe and working for the group interest, and that we are commanded to "be fruitful and multiply" (i.e. do good works and have lots of children).

You don't have to choose between doing what God tells us to do and following the fourteen words. The idea that they are somehow mutually exclusive, or that you would have to prioritize one over the other, is a fallacy.

Bwamp