Alan Dershowitz: 'Intersectionality' is a code word for anti-Semitism

THE JEW IS GETTING SCARED OF ITS GOLEM

washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-intersectionality-is-a-code-word-for-anti-semitism/article/2618871
archive.is/xamSp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is my fetish.

Just kill jews. Stop wasting time worrying about what they are worried about and just murder them – indiscriminately.

this is very good. the divisions between groups like blacks and jews run to the foundations and are only superficially plastered over. all you have to do is get a "Free Palestine" chant going at a BLM/Antifa rally and watch the autistic screeching commense.

They essentially created the modern, third wave feminist movement and fund BLM and AntiFa.
OP's pic was created by Holla Forums if I remember correctly, so AntiFa and BLM using it is a good thing.

link that with vid related and boom instant redpill for lefties

#smashjewishprivilege

The golem turns on its creator.

bump for lulz

my fucking sides just got shoahd holy shit

I accidentally an intersectional.

How fucked am i?

Stupid goy, everything is anti-Semitic.

nah dude, he's just a kike

what's most important here is how he conflates America, the West, Israel and philosemitism. fucking insane

reminder: jews are edomites, not semites.
gentiles are semites.

If the liberal want to save their Palestinians they must push that the holocaust is a fraud.

Once the big lie comes down it's open season.

Ashkenazi Jews are Khazar Turks, retard

Wasn't there a Holla Forums op to push exactly this? Looks like it either worked, or it was too late.

just kys now, fam

You too.

i call em critters, and thats mister retard to you

Last time i checked, intersection was a mathematical word, the literal complement to the union operator. Now someone wants to ban this expression itself? What's next, ban difference too? Why not ban multiplication itself since it leads to "division". KEK

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9