I'm not easily offended getting that out of the way first thing because I know you faggots will misrepresent me...

I'm not easily offended getting that out of the way first thing because I know you faggots will misrepresent me, but seriously, fuck this movie. I'm Irish queue the racist """banter""" and this is an outright celebration of British conquest. The two main characters, two underdog ex British officers who feel cheated by the system, have a misguided approach to glory. Instead of attacking the system of imperialist expansion that ran them through the dirt, they want to be kings of their own.
Firstly, this shows that the characters have not grown from any of their experiences and still have the same racist, English supremacist attitudes at the start of the film as at the end (there's a shocking scene when they're making their final escape, brutally massacring dozens and dozens of natives).
Secondly, the one Irish character seen in the film is mocked and treated as a joke, and there's reference to him being a drunk (a common stereotype of my people due to our dark history resulting in many downtrodden people resorting to drink to forget the persecution they felt in their own country that repressed them from achieving their full potential).
Those are my ownly problems in a nutshell but the first is central to the plot, and we're meant to feel camaraderie with the same ilk who not only enforced Cromwell's conquest in Ireland but outright lauded him for it. We're meant to relate to them just because they didn't get the spoils of war they expected? Get fucking real.
Over 200,000 murdered during Cromwell's bloody march through my Emerald Isle, over 50,000 during the 1798 rebellion, a combined 2+million starved during the two great famines propped up by a caste system forcing poor Irish tenant farmers to harvest a single crop and the English exporting our only good produce while our people lay murdered, many more millions forced to emigrate in the decades following an Gorta Mór. That's not even counting the many plantations enforced at gunpoint on the orders of the British crown, ethnically cleansing native Irish and replacing them with foreign dogs forever changing the landscape of our country. That's not even counting the War of Independence. the Troubles.
Fuck this movie. If anything it reaffirms my current view that any British person wearing that Godforsaken uniform ought to be shot.

You realize that makes you literally shitskin tier? Like even Pajeet was able to get their freedom back. You got half an island and decided that was enough to sell for potatoes.

stopped there
I already fucking expected this. How retarded do you have to be to think your shit banter will get a rise out of me after I already saw it coming.
Get the fuck out of my thread dumb fuck i don't care what country you're from get out.

James Joyce was a hack.

But thats Irish history, you shouldn't be ashamed of your ancestors.

Remember, blacks and irish are equally undesirable.

Completely incorrect history tbh.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None

Reminder that Cromwell, Redcoats, Queen Victoria, and the Blacks and Tans did nothing wrong

Other than being anglos. Still a lesser crime than anything the turf-cutting donkeys have ever accused them of.

Tell me more fairy tales ya poof

I feel for you Hibernibro. Must suck to have a faggot pajeet for a taosearch.

never seen it

Pottery

More like everything wrong with the world today can be blamed on the English.

Well Patrick, the silver lining for you is the ‘Asians’ are raping English girls and they are too cucked now to say anything.

Amerimutts are eternally butthurt that the creation and maintenance of the western world fell squarely on the shoulders of the British, followed by the French, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese. Germaboos and Americucks have to do some serious mental gymnastics to convince themselves otherwise.

The English are still shit, but not quite as shit as Nation 56%.

BEGORRAH

irish women are pretty hot

pic related typical irish girl giving customary greeting

The Eternal (((Anglo))) must be destroyed tbh.

fucking cavemen corrupting cave society with their degenerate art

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

england is destroying themselves so who cares about those scum

orangeman genocide best day of my life tbh

The Anglo cumplicity with Kebabs' rape isn't anything new.