Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah "They tried to jail Joe so we gave him immunity" Sanders

Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah "They tried to jail Joe so we gave him immunity" Sanders

It's about to start and I don't see a fucking thread niggers.
Jewtube: youtube.com/watch?v=t24dPnYOw8s

Another new marathon of bashing the media again. I wonder if Acosta is going attention whoring again.

IT BEGINS

Well, hello there

F

…April?

C-can you g-give the money to israel instead maybe?

Can't put a price tag on American lives? Ooooooy Veeeey!

Embedded so I can phonepost

THANK YOU, SARAH

Get on with it marble mouth.

Holy fuck, did I hear that right?

>Some theater faggot arrested in Russia, what iz Drumpf gonna do about it?

Some butthurt over Arpaio pardon.

Can someone translate what elmer is saying?

No. From what I heard Trump made an executive order to give tax-exempt status to Churches and religious organizations that were politically active.
However, I could have heard this wrong, and it's the other way around where Churches and religious organizations that are politically active can no longer have tax exempt status.

Well that was quick

sounds good, extend that to NGOs too

kek, there wasn't much to that briefing. She basically told them to fuck off. The press is on their back heel right now. Their narrative was all over the place. Sad.

What about Drumph's health?
Will he still build the wall?
Will he force a government shutdown to build the wall?
Will he pull out of NAFTA?

The kikes are nervous.

They're really grasping at straws if they want to start pushing that one. I think some of those cunts in the press, especially that blockhead from fox that was harassing the "gay"teway Pundit reporter about Pepe, waits until she is leaving just to yell smarmy "gotcha' questions.

About damn time. Not to mention all those scummy televangelists make billions in Un-taxed income.

Yep, you could sense their demoralized state. They've thrown everything at Trump for two years straight and had hoped the Charlottesville holohoax would finally be the kill shot.

Meanwhile Trump is still standing there with a shit eating grin. The establishment is due for much, much more pain.

fug

One of the questions is about Gen. Pershings, or however you spell it, regarding the Tweet about what he supposedly did in the Philippines

PONY BUMPARONI