LOCAL PLUMBER IN CHARGE TO KEEP HIS CANALS FROM BURSTING

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in his city will be shot by snipers

>"A year ago I said within four paces, now within three. I will say it in Venetian: ‘Ghe Sparemo’ (We will shoot him)."

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/well-send-straight-god-venice-11043606
archive.is/oXQEH

The Italians have had enough. This is the first step to the next Reconquista.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/algerino-violenta-moglie-e-tenta-suicidio-passanti-urlano-1433618.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In b4 Mama Merkel gives him the stinkeye of Sauron.

Keep it up, rest of Europe, the whore can't fight all of you/us.
t. German.

Italian here.
The (((news))) didn't say a thing, good to know tho.

Yup, now we just have to wait for a snackbar to go vocal and wait for the coverage of RACISM IN VENICE REACHING ALL-TIME HIGH

there are still based italians? who knew?

r/ing weegee in a SS uniform

oy vey thatsa spicy meataball!

Well, they were original fascists, so its only logical. I still remember shilling that italians aren't white.

I don't think the "Allah Ackbar" shout is enough of a warning sign to react.

#BasedVeniceMayor

gayluigi?

No, that'd be the Romanians.
Cuza was even the first to use the Swastika in that context.

not sure on this one, but i guess it depends on your definition

at least the southern half of italy truly isn't white. sicilians are flat niggers as far as i'm concerned

Venetians are Venetians, generalizing them as Italians is a mistake. They're distinct enough that they have their own language and culture that's lasted under all kinds of pressure to just dissolve it into the rest of Italy. Getting them the independence they're looking for but can't legally get yet due to the Italian constitution having no measures for secession available would be best for them. Provided you help deal with their Jewish ghetto problems at the same time.

Last time I was there, the only English the tour guide knew was "don't fall in, instant cholera."

The garlic in my blood resonates with this from across the Atlantic.

Italy is a lot more White than (((they))) want you to think. Even in Sicily only 1.6% of people have African DNA, of which is mostly North African. Although 8% of Sicilians as whole have general Arab or Greek DNA.

another italian.i confirm.
they might have understood that trying to shame people and calling them racist doesn't work here.

a piece of news from nearby venice.

comment of the people down there? good, one less.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/algerino-violenta-moglie-e-tenta-suicidio-passanti-urlano-1433618.html

got to check those digits
the whore can't fight all of us

Is it true Calabria is the least white area of Italy, or is that wrong?

This. I am a venetian and i can say you this: we are not italian. Our origin and identity dates back to the time of the Trojan War.

We are the autochtonous people of our region since thousands of years, and if there is one secessionist movement that deserve to succeed based on the diversity from the state it's imprisoned into, it's the Venetian cause (well, maybe the Basques have more arguments on this).

But for example, take Catalonia: it's talked about over and over on the media, but it only developed its language during the Reconquista. On the other hand, Venetians diverge from Italians on a deeper level, ethnic as well as cultural.

Italy is one of the most based western European countries, if not the.

d'Annunzio was Italian, ladm88

hahahaaaahaaaa
Feels bad not to be an American, huh

We should start honeypot AntiFa cell and send them protest in Venice against Islamophobia. Tell them to chant Allah u akbar

That's eggplant, spic.

Gondolas of peace when?