Metal Gear Survive gives me a hankering to reply MGSV

I am now filled with a deep ennui. ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/allison-road-p-t-spiritual-successor-revived
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why user.. Why?

Because this Phantom Pain stays with us brother.

Kill yourself OP

She got raped on the streets. Sorry user.

Did she smother you with her hairy Yuro snatch?

I know better than to have sex with the french and she was in her 60's. It was a sad encounter.

techraptor.net/content/allison-road-p-t-spiritual-successor-revived

Hue hue hue

If I gave a shit about anyone I would do everything in my power to keep them from going to any EU controlled nation.

>tfw only found out the artist for Silent Hills was fucking Junji Ito after the game was cancelled
The pain really does only get worse as time goes by.

I second this. Think of all the missing endings we could have had.

Konami is officially the most retarded company in the industry

I guess he must have also been uncredited as lead writer for MGSV.

Shit, seeing these decisions makes me believe in the rumor that Konami is just the Yakuza's money laundering hub and they are just closing it up by crashing their IPs with no survivors.

Actually I think it was just P.T. that was in first-person. IIRC the game itself was meant to be in third-person.

didnt some one post this exact same thread a day ago ??

I swear half the time people complain about Junji Ito's endings they don't understand good horror writing. You aren't supposed to give the reader closure.

I remember when good horror movies did this. Plenty of shit to talk about afterwards since the internet wasn't invented yet.

Fun fact. Ito lets his wife write most of his endings. I shit you not.

He doesn't seem like he's cucked so it would make sense that he found a proper waifu.

Fun fact, Third Rock From the Sun was written by a married couple.

>This was 4 years ago.

It's because of this, that his stuff mostly reads as comedic, more than anything else.

Soon, it will all be over.
It's us , le Peuple, or them, les Sauvages, les parasites.

Yet Death Stranding is going to incorporate a lot of the things Silent Hills was going to have.

That's why I say half the time. Sometimes the ending was legitimately shit but a lot of the time people complained just because they didn't get an explanation to what the monster was or that the protagonist's fate was left uncertain.

SO MUCH GAMEFEEL