What exactly is her deal? For all her fame, it doesnt seem there is a 'person' there underneath...

What exactly is her deal? For all her fame, it doesnt seem there is a 'person' there underneath. She seems completely empty.

Well, she probably got casting couched from a young age.

Fuck sake shut up about this talentless nobody. No one needed or requested a fifth thread about this waste.

She’s a xenomorph. Aside from putting fertilized eggs in niggers she pretty much has nothing else to do except cling to ceilings and traverse air ducts.

This we have like 4 other threads with her face. You could have posted this there.

She's probably normal but idc about her

seriously though who is she?

Star Wars chick that's rumored to have a cocaine addiction like Carrie did. Pottery

Her face looks like an orc

I want her to suck me tbh

You want anyone to suck you

She's cute as fuck, brimming with potential and the most fuckable Hollywood superstar (yes,she has achieved cultural icon status. Get over it) in the last few centuries but jealous little betaboi's just LOVE to hate on her and her success. Just shows that she is living rent free in tens of millions and possibly billions of heads right now…Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Protip: even if tou hate herthat just means she has a rent free abode in your cranium.

Who?

I wouldn't mind impregnating her and taking responsibility afterwards.

He looks like a dude.

She doesn't have enough of a career yet. Besides Star Wars and Murder on the Orient Express, she's not been in any other big movies. She's playing it safe and being bland until she's actually got a proper filmography.

jews like jew jew abrams are pushing her on to goyim as "this is what a desirable woman is! a boy with a vagina who is currently dating a black man!"

what is this sorcery?

It's called contact lenses you utter rwtars.

how do you turn nigger eyes to blue?
Wouldn't it just appear black still?
Leds?

Looks a bit like Michael Jackson.

It's a coloured lens that covers the iris. I used to know a nig that wore some.

demi lavato?

Awwwwwwwwwww hun. Go back to your cuckshed.

Top kek dude

If you're into dudes.

that's a fuckin coke nose if I've ever seen one just look at the nostrils>>1050170

Lol at your pathetic attempts to smear Dasiy.

it's an NPC