Inside-CONSPIR4CY

It feels good that Denuvo got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Just a pity the games running denuvo aren't worth playing.

by your post i can think that there is game named inside that i didnt know about, it has denuvo and was cracked

/thread

This game is shit anyway, I played through it. I recommend watching a walkthrough with no commentary instead, it's better that way.

It feels even better when both Denuvo and pretentious indietards get BTFO at the same time

That was comparatively quick. Hopefully this means that future cracks of Denuvo games will be swift.

Where's the Just Cause 3 crack? I gave up on the Voksi bypass even though it was working & still no proper JC3 crack from this CONSPIRACY people. Instead they crack some irrelevant indie shit.

Feels fucking good to know this.

Limbo was pretentious hipster trash with shit gameplay.
Inside looks the same. Turns out it's made by the same dudes.
WHAT A GODDAMN SURPRISE!
Asuka is the best girl

It's not hard being the best girl in a show filled with worst girls

How do you even manage to get literal shit as a waifu FUCK

It's actually hard to be the best girl when show actively tries to fuck your shit up and succeeds.

At least we agree on something.

I don't know how many of you know but you can buy Voksi's bypasses for most denuvo games on the revolt website. They range from 0.5$ to 5$ and $3 for nuDOOM. They even help install it on your PC via Teamviewer.

However if your game crashes or something happens it is gone as it is a one time bypass so I would not recommend it as you would be extremely lucky to even finish one of those games.

This is bordering theft at this point and you should not support Voksi for this.

It's like you want to have a dick to suck.

ayy man can you rly even blame da niggaz 4 wantin to make dat paper tho?

Nigga, please.

Voksi is a tremendous faggot and so are you

Are we back in 90s?

Lets hope they crack NieR Automata quickly too.