Charlottesville City Council drapes General Lee in A Black Shroud

Gens. Robert Lee and Thomas Stonewall Jackson in black fabric to honor Heather Heyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10465889.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10467487.html
rawstory.com/2017/08/armed-man-slashes-tarp-on-carlottesville-monument-and-says-heather-heyer-died-playing-in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video

They're not offended, they just want to lash out at whites.

REDACTED

A giant trash bag. Why am I not surprised?

How would one go about removing a cover of that size?
I'd imagine that a ladder and multiple people would be necessary for such a task.

Set it on fire

light it on fire?

(checked)
fucking hivemind

Synchronicity mah n1qqa.

This was my first thought too but it might damage the statue. As an aside, how pathetic is it that they're afraid of statues of us?

Sheesh, that city government is fucking inept. Probably a bunch of (((cosmopolitan))) transplants and affirmative action hires. This is more insulting than anything.

General Lee with melted plastic all over, shrouded in darkness and fire. That would be a brutal cover for an album.

Well yeah, the city council voted unanimously to do this the other night. Also included in that vote: limits to speech and gun rights

I guess the left got it's wish to replace Lee with Missy Elliot.

winner!

Me and a knife, I'll take it off through sheer determination. Anit nothin' can stop me.

Who?

Just light it on fire.

I don't think so. It is a bronze statue. The tarp is like a big garbage bag. It will just blow away.

A long pole with a blade on the end. Slice the trash bag open.

It looks to be secured only with a rope at the bottom around the horses legs. If the rope was cut the tarp could be pulled off of Lee as it's just drapped over him like a sheet.

Yeah I'm sure that will end well for them.

My brain damage prevents me from linking these correctly but here's the original threads of the city council meetings. Hours of screeching jews and niggers.

8ch.net/pol/res/10465889.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10467487.html

I mean, it's only in direct violation of the order the judge gave their powerless Dylan Law asses.

you know, i think spencer and these other homos might actually be on to something

This.

Oh God i remember that, couldn't even get through the whole thing.

Btw this should do the trick:

tyvm

Did you protect the synagogue though?

YES! Put a burka on the fucking statue.

Put all the scary metal men in burkas. Inshallah, all cast-iron-americans will soon be forced to wear them.

That shroud just about might have fit Heather for a mumu.

SHE WAS THERE TO ATTACK PEOPLE AND GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED

SHE SHOULDN'T BE HONORED

Knife it open

Lee and Jackson died roughly 150 years before Heather Heyer did. Surely we are not seriously expected to connect the former to the latter…

Looks like one of those burka things Moslem women wear.

This is a great chance to score a get for 8pol. Remove The Tarps Lads

This screenshot is the results of a DuckDuckJew search for "Oh! Susanna lyrics". No other result was returned. I used Mozilla. I was taken directly to the URL displayed in the screenshot, with no other results displayed or any other action possible.

Archive everything. War is coming.

So lads, you do realize that this perfectly memetically sets up protesting in retaliation against this by wearing a full body covering yourself right? Like in solidarity, you know. And since those protesting this black sheet are opposed to it, it would be most symbolically appropriate to wear white sheets to said protest against a black sheet. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

We dress up as ghosts.

try it without the exclamation point and you get a shitton of results

Fat bitch who couldn't dodge a dodge.

LET'S COVER IT WITH A TARP THAT WILL PREVENT THE BAD FEE FEES

IF THIS IS THE LEADERSHIP MIND SET OF THIS COUNTRY KNOW WONDER. EVERYTHING IS FUCKED

WE NEED THIS SHIT TO STOP NOW

You dumbass, that's because the exclamation mark tells DuckDuckGo to search directly in OpenHub ("oh").

HAHAHAHA
You fucking stupid nigger.

too good to be true

Something like this?
White sheet it is

They could care less about the fat bitch, her death is just a new platform for them to stand on. I hope beyond the veil she doesn't regret her choices in life

Looks like her bodybag.

Kek

Holy shit, lol.

DAMMIT FAGGLE

Why doesn't someone just go tear the tarp off? You can't let cucked politicians get away with this shit. Just go in the middle of the night with a knife and cut it off.

CIVIL WAR 2.0 WHEN??

A molotov thrown at it would get the job done quick. How fucking long are these faggots going to keep the statue in a burqua anyway? We really need to start making these cucked politicians scared again. This is ridiculous.

Based Santa Claus

rawstory.com/2017/08/armed-man-slashes-tarp-on-carlottesville-monument-and-says-heather-heyer-died-playing-in

damn I wish it was worded like that in the actual article

Yarrr that'd be no people, that flabby flesh monster be a land whale.

Father Christmas is sick of your shit.
person, singular. and communists aren't even people.

idk, user, she might have counted as two or three alone. Actually, do they think that they were also killed when she was? Was her death their death?

They can't even let dead things have their own death. They have to take that and claim it for themselves as well.

IT STILL ONLY COUNTS AS ONE

What was the monument for to begin with?

If there's any anons near Charlottesville, you should just swing by Lee Park when no one is there and rip off the sheet.

RIGHT WING GNOME SQUADS
Based

FYI this guy is a disabled welfare bum who regularly goes to charlottesville city council to get booed by the far left.

they would just get another rope, cut the tarp along the base and pull it off

Real shame

God bless you, noble druid.

They had a decent sized torch rally while yelling "blood and soil" and other Nazi and Nazi-inspired slogans.

And 9% of the US population doesn't give a shit according to polls.

So nearly 1 in 10 Americans see a recreation of an SA rally and say "yeah, that's fine".

We're winning.

Fuck it he's taken more direct action than I have.

At least they didn't tear it down.

Cmon, man. No one died in the Civil War! All that happened was the brave leftists of the era held a giant protest for the South and all the racist Nazis saw the error of their ways and let all the black people be President.