Soros-Funded Far-Left Group Launches U.S. Branch

Soros-Funded Far-Left Group Launches U.S. Branch

Hope not Hate, a United Kingdom-based political non-profit, has announced it has launched a U.S. branch, and that it intends to infiltrate right-wing groups. HnH receives funding both from George Soros and the UK government.

trunews.com/article/soros-funded-far-left-group-launches-u.s.-branch

A far-left group based in the United Kingdom that receives support from billionaire financier George Soros announced Tuesday it has launched a U.S. branch and it intends to employ "undercover operatives." Hope not Hate, which is registered in the UK as a non-profit political organization, appears to have launched a U.S. offshoot under the same name. While it is not yet listed as political action committee or 501(c)(3) in the U.S., it has a website and social media accounts. The organization, which is also known as HnH, posted Monday the following statement on Twitter:

In the UK, HnH has focused much of its attention on bashing conservative groups and political parties, like Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party and the BREXIT “leave” campaign. The new message seems to suggest the group would be targeting the so-called “alt-right” by lumping right-wing conservatives with white supremacists. The “undercover operatives” statement is also troubling. With the violence already taking place with Antifa “counter-protesters” at conservative rallies around the country, attempting to infiltrate conservative groups with potentially nefarious intent will only make matters worse.

Hope not Hate receives direct funding from George Soros, and has frequently gone to great lengths to defend him from conservative criticism. But, it also receives funding, as a non-profit “charity,” from the UK government. Labor Party MP Ruth Smeeth sits upon its board of directors. Taking the HnH message in its most literal sense is chilling: a foreign-funded organization has announced it intends to set up a spy ring in the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

hopenothate.org.uk/careers/
thejc.com/news/uk-news/far-right-polish-priest-barred-from-uk-1.433505
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I love Soros now

Add yet another group in the long list of ridiculous nobody gives a fuck groups that already make up the left. Just because you have the same name in a different country doesn't make it the same organization. Antifa U.S. and Antifa Europe are two completely different beasts.

Truth is we may destroy Hope Not Hate inadvertently if they send their Briton agents over here. We're going to take the fight out of you by making you fat, lazy, and dumb.

Soros can't be just a jew with lots of money. He's probably controlled by CIA. Its government money, he receives money to fund his projects from US budget. Or else he would be dead and gone already. Nobody has so much money to spend.

Soros is a handler for the Rothschilds, CIA is controlled through McCain and Bushes. Lurk 10 more years before posting, faggot.

Government controls the bankers, not bankers control the government. Rothchilds, Soros, Rockefellers, Bradley Foundation, and others are just pawns to take a blame for what NATO/US deep state is doing with them through CIA. They don't hold everything in control, or they would be dead already. They are pawns under protection of higher US government organization that holds them all together and commands them what to do with all organizations they fund on their money. You don't understand what deep state truly is. Corporations still belong to the government and work in its interest. They need to control who's in charge, what political parties are gaining popularity and know how to pacify extremists, and they are dissatisfied with Trump in charge. When 2020 comes they will change the game completely.

You're a fucking retard. The government is just theater. The government is owned by the Central Banks. It doesn't control shit.

You are a fucking bluepilled retard. There is no "government". There is just a bunch of talking heads on Jewish payroll.

Oh, and by the way, there won't be an election in 2020, because there won't be USA in 2020. Literally lurk 10 more years before posting here again.

Whomever wrote this script for your Mr. Rothschild, fire them.

Oh wait, you no longer have a talent pool due to inbreeding.

Nevermind.

Two can play at that game. I've been becoming more and more convinced that I should go undercover and infiltrate one of these groups.

Seems legit faggot.

Don't. I only lasted 3 days, because I became concerned for my sanity. It's a literal madhouse.

I grew up in such a context. I am not afraid of the insanity, and I can mimic it extremely effectively.

They'll never see me coming.

Hey look OP, the first one is already here!

I want Jonesfags to fuck off back to plebbit where they belong with the rest of the MAGApedes and Kekistanis. I'm getting real tired of babysitting you fucks.

I had a shit muncher exactly like you try to tell me just yesterday that Nazis are just goons of Globalists and are "brothers" with ISIS and Antifa.

This shit is beyond cancerous.

Niggerkike shill gtfo

Checked, also literally this

What exactly is preventing someone for going full hitler and just arresting Soros at this point?

This is a foreign government creating a terrorist cell the US with the intent to sabotage the right wing government by making right wing terrorist organizations. Just like the pentagon does with the FSA and ISIS the UK is trying to do the US this is an act of war by the UK.

So a legitimate foreign organization, funded no less by not only foreign agents but foreign fucking countries ontop of that, is allowed to set up shop here and start attacking the nation's citizens? Along with publicly decreeing on social media that their aim is to infiltrate American communities and organizations with a hostile intent?

Of course the occupiers in our government are welcoming them with open arms and the cattle that make up the supermajority will sit there and keep drinking their beer and watching their niggerball while their friends and family are targeted by foreign infiltrators THAT ARE FUCKING SETTING UP SHOP IN THIS COUNTRY OPENLY

I'm not saying we're innocent but fuck you britbongs and fuck your shithole island dystopia while we're at it

You have no idea. I left after a green-haired slut, with a straight face, told me that Saudi Arabia is more tolerant to gays than US. A cuck was making "superior black dick" references and he was white.
Imagine all the shittiest cuckchan bait threads, now imagine people acting them out in real life with a completely straight face 24/7.

you don't know who i am or what i do so this is an assumption likely based in projecton
and BASED jews, amiright? civnats get fucked.
uh oh, we got another edgy 14 year old here. When does school start up again so you can stop shitting up the board with your effete accusations?

George Soros is an enemy of the human race and should be shot on site.

He is an enemy of conservatives and liberals alike. His intentions is to destroy our nation so he can profit from our demise. This man is the greatest threat our nation has faced. He must be stopped at all costs. His supporters must be rooted out and punished. We must meme Putin into taking care of Soros for us because Putin hates him as much as we do.

So the Jews are pulling out all the stops to shut it down

The Brits want round three.makes sense seeing how there mostly Muslim usurpers and don't know what the war of 1812 is.

Your post just gave me cancer
Kill yourself now faggot

No kidding. The guy sounds like he's suffering from dementia.

This is their next Golem. Next step for them is to defund the Antifa commies, who are totally bad PR right now, let them rot and start campaigning with this new message.

I'm a different user, but I've only ever found this image linking Soros to the Rothschilds. It seems more like Soros started with them, but he's grown more powerful since. Is there anything else to show that he is subservient to them?

Fucks sake we're already completely swamped with leftist and far left groups already, why the fuck does that old Jew bastard think we need more of his shitty ideology?

More trunews spam

(checked)
I'll actually sort of defend this sweet summer child.
Hegelian Dialectic
You see, we can all be right!

You speak as if Hegelian dialect isn't wrong and works only to create narratives though.

Where do I sign up to infiltrate?

The financial consequences. You can't just up and arrest someone who is not only very financially involved but also under the direct orders of the Rothschild controlled Western financial base. It would quite literally unintentionally cause the death of humanity.

And nobody wants that except for (((them))).

Round up the muskets, time to deal with these faggots again.

Gee, why don't the badguys just call themselves the Justice League?

No job openings in UK. No USA office listed.

hopenothate.org.uk/careers/

This. The evil ones essentially have the mindset of spoiled children who are akin to "IF I CAN'T BE KING FUCK OF SHIT MOUNTAIN, NOONE CAN BE" and I imagine will go full nuclear samson option on the world upon someone forcefully expunging them.
Other problems with that include but are not limited to the golems standing between you and they and all disposable and easily replaceable pawns like them, next in lines for their chain of command, and other generic evil back up plans.
Fuckers are straight up badguys from out of fiction, or rather you could say they're what the "DARKNESS DESTROY ALL HUMANS" things are based on, it says a lot about these assholes when fictional badguys like Lex Luthor, Dr Doom, and Red Skull are more pragmatic than these fucks.

At the rate they're going, and with how obsessed the left is with inane pop culture references, do you really think they wouldn't?

salt-left plz go

inb4 dumbledore's army

It was movie night and someone asked if they wanted to see what Harry Potter was doing.

'Well hello there fellow Nazis, I to hate the Jews.'

This is TRS level faggotry. They will 'infiltrate' by clicking, 'I plan to attend' on faceberg. That's were all the ebil Nazees are.

Don't forget "Youtube Heroes", stupid cucks doing moderation work for free for a X-illion dollar company.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. He's got at least 40b. He doesn't even manage other peoples money anymore. Been a family only shop for a good decade now so he doesn't have to disclose shit. He gets nothing from anyone. He started out working for Rothschild in London. His returns have been so fantastic over so many years that it's 100% insider trading. If he was the smartest guy (he's not) he would beat everyone some years by a percent or two. What he did for 30 years, is never lose (which isn't real) and average something like triple the S&P500. He's a fucking crook.

The CIA aren't the guys at the top, they're the goon squad for the (((elites))). Soros probably has direct control over them, if not he certainly has indirect control over them.

Aren't you cute. If you don't have caaaaaaaash, you don't have a standing army. Visit the CBO and Shadowstats and study for a years to see what goes where. Also look at who the top donors to politicians and parties are. Yes, it's a bankers world. Career bureaucrats aren't smart cookies. That's why they work for the government. The CIA used to be where the idiot sons of big shots went to work because they were too stupid or violent and insane for the family biz. All Yale/Harvard/Princeton types. Lots and lots to read all about it.

Holy fuck lurk more. It's like a normie with severe conceptual dyslexia read their first conspiracy theory.

pic related

Hermione is a Jewess.

No, seriously. Think about it.

I didn't even know this was a thing.

A-anything?

I kind of want to make a meme picture of their logo mounted on the top of a legion of doom picture, but these fucks are vastly more evil than most supervillains in comics. Not to mention this batch of evil will just eventually be phased out in a couple years for a new group of traitor cucks.

ded

So now it's going to be a FBI, NSA, ANTIFA, Marxist, Zionist, LBGT, CIA, Homeland Security, ATF, Soros NGO jamboree in the Aut-Right? Wait, that's what it's always been.

What do you think the Federal Reserve is. We haven't had our own nation ever since our ability to control our money supply was handed over to Rothschild interests.

This. Looks like Antifa is about to be abandoned in favor of this HnH. Antifa will be set up to build "the extremist alt-left equivalent to alt-right" narrative. I was anticipating this would happen since I first heard the "alt-left" term being used recently.

So are they going to sweep in and try to pretend to be the middle man while they actually left?

you're very deluded

Stopped reading there you fucking idiot

This is that purple revolution shit people have been warning about . The logo is a purple heart (don't remember Soros being injured in combat, maybe while confiscating property for the Nazis).

soros fits enemy of the state, terrorist, not treason though as he isn't a citizen, but is allowed to exist unmolested, so either the government is completely inept or in on it.

It looks like the Jews are in fear of a resistance movement they can no longer see nor predict.

THEY BETTER WATCH OUT WE ARE GOING TO SHUT THEIR LYING KIKE MOUTHS

The leadership is in place & they won't advertise their movements in the early stages. I suspect they will recruit under a different name because they are afraid of us burrowing in their org & setting it on fire.

Sort of. The overall gameplan is to secure the moderate and center part of the political spectrum so when it all collapses into chaos, (((they'll))) reshape the political spectrum to their liking. In a twisted way, (((they))) might give the far right a consolation prize, allowing for conditions for a civil war so their pets are culled, but have it stop short of turning against (((them))). Both sides attempt to annihilate each other in fury, weaken both for easy roundup, and the media uses the whole thing as a pretext to sell ideologies that are more ((("peaceful" and "moderate"))). Fortunately this is still open to opportunity for Holla Forums to use it against them.

There's two ways to avert such a scenario:
So even when events go down, they start to realize why this is the case and realize who the real (((cause))) of it is.

>The extreme left and right mutually recognize that both of them are getting played by the same (((entity))) and want to stop it.
So regardless, both sides will aim to fuck (((them))) over while simultaneously trying to fight each other.

checked

beautiful breakdown
checked

> The extreme left and right mutually recognize that both of them are getting played by the same (((entity))) and want to stop it.
they are not contradictory
let's do both

I warned you of them, as I did the mods, in the Defend Europe threads.

List of threads their shills attacked
helps you establish a pattern,
(all with real life action and media coverage + huge potential to draw more white people in)
Football Lads Alliance
Hero of London Bridge
Defend Europe
British National Party joining forces with Polish National-Radical Camp (ONR)
thejc.com/news/uk-news/far-right-polish-priest-barred-from-uk-1.433505

What they will do in USA:
try to attack groups that organized unite the right rally, discredit them, make them fight eachother

can you link the threads instead?

Incorrect.

If you mean the actual powerful groups at the top that control the subgroups I bid thee luck. To get into the inner circle is to be videotaped molesting children for use as blackmail.

damn you soros

Any updates on where to catch these kikes?

What if anons infiltrate them, then join the far right groups they're supposed to be infiltrating while getting paid?

Hope not hate, weren't they the faggots shilling hard in the Defend Europe threads?

Heil new Hitler

up