FIX THE WEBM PLAYER ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ALREADY YOU STUPID KIKE IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY BOARD THAT HAS THIS FUCKING...

FIX THE WEBM PLAYER ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ALREADY YOU STUPID KIKE IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY BOARD THAT HAS THIS FUCKING PROBLEM YOU DUMB FUCKING JEW, AND IT'S BEEN A PROBLEM FOR MONTHS YOU FUCKING RETARDED ABORTION FAILURE FUCKHEAD HOW DO YOU FUCK THINGS UP SO FUCKING BADLY RETARD

What the fuck are you talking about?

HES A STUPID GAY RETARD AND NEEDS TO FIX THIS SHIT ALREADY BUT INSTEAD JUST POSTS FUCKING UMARU IN THREADS TO GET ATTENTION. I JUST FUCKING WANT THE WEBM PLAYER FIXED SO I CAN NOT HAVE TO OPEN TABS AND REFRESH THE FUCKING PAGE ANYTIME IT CAN'T LOAD ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS BOARD IS FUCKING BROKEN BECAUSE A KIKE RUNS IT WHAT A SHOCK

/thread but youre gonna get banned for shit talking the kike.

this

No seriously, what are you guys talking about?
What's wrong with the video player?

Tough luck convincing the kike to do anything

Incoming bumplock and limp-wristed "we care" message like my own thread got so he doesn't have to address anything, though I haven't noticed any video-player problems myself and I'm even using Pale Moon. What's your browser?

Wait, what the fuck can Mark do to even fix this issue you're having?

It loads at the end of the timer and doesn't let you skip ahead and also has some sort of overflow and or fill up that makes it so webms infinitely load when so many are loaded on a single page.

And it seems to be affecting firefox users, however I'm unsure of what other browsers it affects, but it's only on this board that has this problem not just the browsers fault, so my point is that the kike is doing something stupid with whatever he's fucking doing.

He can start by ceasing to be a fat kike

There's nothing Mark can do to fix that, ask CM on >>>/sudo/

After a few webms, both Holla Forums and Holla Forums will refuse to load them and you can't actually scrub the timeline until after you've already watched it once. If you boot up a webm thread in Holla Forums and have it break, it'll be faster to save every webm and then boot them up individually to see which are worth saving.

I get the issue in Firefox, but I think the issue is only in it.

he can start by pulling his weight and talking with faggots that can get shit done instead of being a gay retard ignoring problems and pushing it to deaf ears because it's literally just this single fucking board that has this problem and happens to be the biggest board so eat my fuck.

Sounds like it's just Firefox that's the problem then, hunt around for a fork to switch to. I remember Waterfox being alright.

works perfectly fine on chrome

I'm having more problems with mp4s than webms.

As someone who actually has a thread on /metav/ about this, i agree.

I'm not opening webms enough to justify switching, but I'll probably grab a different one when I can be assed to move over to Linux anyway.

I wish the people who "run" this board werent so useless

So, how webms work for you?

For me they are livestreaming instead of being loaded right, and sometimes crash somewhere in the middle. Can't skip to the middle because its livestreaming, and can't watch past the middle cause crash.

that's pretty much accurate right there the problems I'm having too.

THE FACT THAT THEY BUMPLOCK WEBM THREADS FOR "NOT VIDYA ENOUGH" IS THE ONE SIGN YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS BOARD IS TURNING INTO 4CHAN

What a fucking dump this place is becoming.

FUCK YOU MODS

Let's give credit where it's due, Mark hasn't been much of a faggot with webm threads. As long as the OP is a vidya webm and there are a few of posted, there shouldn't be any problem

i asked tech this and there was a thread on Holla Forums yet there was no real answer. So what should i switch to on my winblows machine? and no botnets allowed or more accurately, no extra botnets. currently i'm testing palemoon and it's actually lighter on hardware and locks up less than firefox did for me. I'm asking windows because at work i'm allowed to use any browser since i'm the boss

no nigger this is becoming reddit. the user base at least

You're just as much of a moot-loving cock sucker as they are.

WE'RE GETTING OFF TRACK FOCUS ON TELLING MARK HE'S A JEW AND NEEDS TO FIX THE WEBMS FIRST

I'm on Waterfox and can confirm it's still an issue.

wew lad

Yeah, the faggot already bumplocked the thread

LEAVE IT TO FUCKING JEWISH FAGGOTS WHO DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF THEIR BOARD WORKS AS LONG AS THEY CAN KEEP THEIR SHECKLES

wHATE THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN SHIT YOU KIKE FUCK

Yeah, we are all aware of that. Like it or not the only way they'll even consider what you're saying is if it's spammed enough. Of course they'll ban you as soon as possible, but they can't really do much else. It's all about your patience to fight them or not

this triggers me when it happens

make a new thread, let it spill over to the schools and churches

we shall make it all burn in the name of allah

stop using shitty browsers.

BBOOOOM

calm down, hot head.

Post retarded shit that mark has done.

Let the posts pile up in the streets, soon they will beg us to stop them.

god forbid we stay on topic