CONCERT TERROR ALERT Rock band Allah-Las’ Rotterdam concert cancelled over terror threat as cops swoop on a Spanish...

CONCERT TERROR ALERT Rock band Allah-Las’ Rotterdam concert cancelled over terror threat as cops swoop on a Spanish bus ‘packed with gas canisters’ just a week after deadly Barcelona attack

thesun.co.uk/news/4307820/rotterdam-rock-concert-evacuated-terror-threat-allah-las-band-latest/

archive.is/iM7wb

God Damn Fucking Muslims

bump

The mayor of Rotterdam is a muslim, I wonder if that played a role in this?

Nonsense, guns were outlawed. What really matters is are they spoon proof? ARE THEY?

Shitposting aside,
Turkey: Venue holder was concerned so pulled the plug, nothing happened afterward
UK: Threat of terrorist attack. OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Why would you have a concert in turkey with a name like that? Like, why would you ever even try?

Why wouldn't you? Islam is Arabic for "tolerance". White europeans are the real terrorists tbh.

These LA area flakes have their heads buried so far up their asses even if their venue was bombed and they were blown to pieces they still would jump to not blame Muslims as a group.

So tolerance is submission? Actually makes sense. I want European whites to become the new terror. I literally, personally desire this now. Ottomans are roaches.

Why do so many people think Rotterdam is in the UK? Is it some kind of ruse I am not in on?

Just part and parcel.

PART…. AND…PARCEL

bump

Because it sounds like Rotherham.

shame

Apparently they didn't cancel their next gig, which is today, in Warsaw.

the last place in the world a terror attack would happen, welp they should've known this since 71 FUCKING PERCENT OF ROTTERDAM'S YOUTH ARE FUCKING ARABIC. god damn why dont they just nuke the damned place

Well they created their band before islamic terrorism was an everyday thing in the west so you can't really blame them.

Wrong country.

Shit, Never knew Switzerland and Luxemborg were so fucked.

Those were 2012 numbers, probably double today.

That's a shame, hopefully they won't pull an Andrew Jackson Jihad and change their name to appease people who don't give a shit about the music and just want to be triggered.