White House readies paperwork for Joe Arpaio pardon: report

archive.is/lP9GP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/white-house-has-prepared-paperwork-to-pardon-sheriff-joe-arpaio/
archive.is/rkqly
politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4107672/US-Navy-sailor-currently-serving-one-year-jail-sentence-illegally-taking-photos-nuclear-submarine-petitions-White-House-pardon-him.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
hastebin.com/ojuhodifow.diff
youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news when opposing a narrative, legit when it fits your narrative. Classy.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/white-house-has-prepared-paperwork-to-pardon-sheriff-joe-arpaio/

archive.is/rkqly

I am so sick of this shit.

Same source dummy.

It's obvious that if/when shitskins become the majority in the US, they will not be as nice to us as we have to them. The anti white hatred will keep ramping up til we're a minority and are actively attacked using "legal" means.
Make sure normies understand this.

Go back from whence you came faggot.

Altright lolberg LARPers are fags and InfoWars are good goyim but good video was good.

No.

Trump himself said Arpaio has nothing to worry about. Why are so mad?

Why do the cucks still labor under the delusion that Trump actually wants to appeal to them? Do they seriously still think he's just going to get up one day and apologize to them? Do they honestly think he's beholden to them in any way?

Have shills gotten so desperate that they're attempting to hold back whitepills even if it's for a few hours or days?

What a travesty!
Sending this old man to jail for six months for doing what he thought was right would have stopped racism forever! :^)

Talk to a leftist, they seriously think they are at least 90% of the American population. They're so delusional.

He wont even enjoy the salt. It makes no sense.

Why do they always drag out the same old characters who received days upon days of free coverage from the lying lugenpress?

Every single one of them is a shitskin or kike.
Fuck off, it was not written by you, or for you.

Bro, it's literally been used a million times for people who were obvious criminals in the past. Ford even sacrificed his reelection to pardon Nixon.

kek, a nigger, a chink, a jew, a poo in the loo, and a tranny chink.

It’s not a crime to abuse nonwhites.

But this time is different. This will lead to IMPEACHMENT!

that's really nothing compared to obama's pardons

Fucking what? Why is this news? Issue the pardon or don't, don't tell me they got a piece of paper and a fucking pen out.

Daily reminder that like 90 percent of Kang Nigger's pardons were to actual literal no joke cocaine and smack dealers that were spic gang head haunchos and pushers. Motherfucker released seriously like fucking 30 of those. But sure, bitch about the guy pardoning a guy for actually enforcing the law in his law enforcement job. feels before reelz my man.

>If Drumpf pardons Arpaio I will burn this country to the ground

That'll be difficult to accomplish when your new home is a body bag.

Yes, you literally have to commit a heinous crime. That's why B. Clinton wasn't impeached, the Supreme Court didn't find fucking PERJURY extreme enough to allow the impeachment even though both houses approved it.

I'm willing to bet Arpaio gets pardoned tomorrow night.

Those quads say it'll be so. Get ready for a whole day of screeching.

(witnessed)
He is awaited.

I like how they use the Constitution when it fits them, just goes to show the enemy doesn't play by our rules.

Why are you trying to so hard to deny that your only source on this thread is CNN?

You niggers are getting desperate to push a narrative aren't you?

Like how this thread is using CNN as a valid source when it suits a pro-administration narrative?

Honestly this. CNN should be completely ignored at this point in time. I'm sure news of this can be obtained elsewhere.

Please fucking try it, I bet the Nasty Girls are itching to shoot themselves some more commies. Hell I'm pretty sure they're itching to shoot anything honestly.

Yeah I don't really care man, that has nothing to do with my post.

You're posting in a CNN thread user, you better start caring.

What about this guy?

politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

Sub sailor's photo case draws comparisons to Clinton emails

Arpaio gets vanned by the kingnigger justice department for "going to far" in enforcing the law, meanwhile you have a criminal network of hundreds, perhaps thousands of sanctuary city officials, from mayors to sheriffs, who are operating in open defiance of federal immigration law, and not a single one has been arrested for harboring illegals.

Please add this to your talking points.

Alright buddy, whatever you say.

What about that guy?

Dude, at this point, I believe we have laws on the books in some places wherein its claimed that asking a spic about his immigration status is 'unconstitutional'. This is full blown clown world.

Why a new ID friend? Was your other IP b&.

Its less about CNN and more about *the fact* that Trump himself stated in front of millions that Arpaio has nothing to worry about.

Oh look, another IP complaining about muh CNN after the nofun faggot just hopped IPs to bump. Hmmmm.

Its true (((user))).

Switched location faggot, and saw you still shilling CNN links.
Seems legit. And its less about the fact that you foolishly trust a politician, and more about THE FACT, you newfag', that you're posting CNN citing journalist articles and trying to pretend you aren't.

Hmmmmm indeed.

I hope so, that'd really bring in the salt mines.

Yeah just resort to calling me a Jew because I don't really give a shit about some thread on Holla Forums.

Libshits do this a lot, they shout this or that is "unconstitutional" without ever citing the relevant paragraph. At the end of the day, illegals don't have constitutional rights

I called you a Jew because you're acting like an OP vehemently supporting the use of CNN pieces while pretending they aren't using CNN pieces is 'yawn no big deal bro', despite you were just pouting like a bitch about the same thing in another context.

A Navy sailor entered a guilty plea Friday in a classified information mishandling case that critics charge illustrates a double standard between the treatment of low-ranking government employees and top officials like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and ex-CIA Director David Petraeus.

Prosecutors allege that Petty Officer First Class Kristian Saucier used a cellphone camera to take photos in the classified engine room of the nuclear submarine where he worked as a mechanic, the USS Alexandria, then destroyed a laptop, camera and memory card after learning he was under investigation.
Last July, Saucier was indicted on one felony count of unlawful retention of national defense information and another felony count of obstruction of justice. He pleaded guilty Friday to the classified information charge, which is part of the Espionage Act, a prosecution spokesman confirmed. No charge of espionage was filed and no public suggestion has been made that he ever planned to disclose the photos to anyone outside the Navy.The sailor now faces a maximum possible sentence of up to ten years in prison, but faced up to 30 years if found guilty on both charges. Federal guidelines discussed in court Friday appear to call for a sentence of about five to six-and-a-half years, although the defense has signaled it will seek a lighter sentence.

Saucier’s friends, conservative commentators and others say the stiff charges leveled against Saucier were out of whack with more lenient treatment given to senior officials who face allegations of mishandling classified information, like Clinton.

“I just don’t think it’s fair,” said Gene Pitcher, a retired Navy sailor who served with Saucier aboard the Alexandria. “In reality, what she did is so much worse than what Kris did. … I think it’s just a blatant double standard.”

Clinton has not been charged with any crime, but the FBI has been investigating how information that intelligence agencies consider classified wound up on the private server that hosted her only email account during the four years she served as secretary of state. Some news reports have said charges are unlikely.

“Felony charges appear to be reserved for people of the lowest ranks. Everyone else who does it either doesn’t get charged or gets charged with a misdemeanor,” said Edward MacMahon, a Virginia defense attorney not involved in the Saucier case.

—————————–

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4107672/US-Navy-sailor-currently-serving-one-year-jail-sentence-illegally-taking-photos-nuclear-submarine-petitions-White-House-pardon-him.html

TDLR the guy wanted to show his friends and family what he does for a living and took pictures of a sub's reactor compartment. He got in trouble for something as innocent as that.

I don't know where they got the insane idea that everyone in the whole fucking world has the rights given by the constitution. If that's the case, tight, lets bring in a bunch of nationalists from shit tier cucked European countries and give them guns and send them back home packing some heat.

Now you're just making shit up man.

Trump made it clear last night that he's pardoning Arpaio. Even if CNN is making some shit up, and I'm sure they are, they're correct that Arpaio is saved.

You just copy-pasta'd the article, and then switched to another article, again without any archiving.

… What the fuck are you on about?

Now you're just lying outright man.

The truth is that both should actually face some type of punishment. Obviously the extent of the crimes should determine the extent of punishment, and that politicians should be held to the same standards as everyone else. But where in the whole world is that ever the case? Nowhere. Fact of life…

He just wanted to show freinds and family what he does for a living.Nothing malicious, just a dumb bone head move.

Clinton had a email server in her bathroom.

He should give the Submariner a pardon as a FU to the government that protected Clinton.

It's the jewdicial system. Good men get punished by the letter of the law while ghouls like Clinton roam freely.

Reported for being an utter faggot for no reason.

Where in the constitution does it say a sheriff can't do that, please tell me.

SALT-LEFT
A
L
T

L
E
F
T

This could be the moment Trump stops being a Pozz filled president with the Sheriff's Pardon.

I would make the guy the head of a task force to go after government officials who're protecting the illegal migrants now that the guy has a chip on his shoulder.

You know we have a nice filter system right?

Just filtering faggots and letting them run out of steam should be the course of action.

I pretended nothing. Its you who is pretending Trump is a politician, that he meant nothing when he said Arpaio has nothing to worry about and that Im somehow supporting CNN when I have not. Ive provided nothing but articles, archives and salt, which youve helped in that regard. But youve worn out my hospitality and have earned yourself a filter.

Arpaio will be pardoned and there is nothing your faggot ass can do about it.

Dude is just being a contrarian. Nothing you site or say will please him, hes just here to derail and collect (you)s.

RAT_STINK dropping subtle redpills, and these idiots are eating it up as a good idea.

Kek that was in the Arpaio thread. I did a double take when I read that.

I think he's the same "I WAS 100% RIGHT" shill from the rally threads and he's salty that he was 2/3rds wrong.

Trump needs to stop being a dumbass by playing by their rules. He needs to kick his kike daughter out to Israel, and declassify the 25 radio recordings of McCain slandering his men to save his hide.

Every last of his advisers are a bunch of back stabber kikes. He needs to bring people like Pat Buchanan onto his team.

He has the Republican voters backing him and the Republican establishment hating him. He needs to give the bastards term limits.
He needs to force the unemployed to work in seasonal migrant labor jobs.

He needs to create a task force of people who would horse rape the politicians who're protecting the illegal migrants because one of their family members were raped or murdered. He has to deport 30 million wetbacks, he needs to start deporting 15,000 wetbacks a day and shoot the farmers that hired them.

That faggot that screencapped himself, kek. Youre probably right.

To the shill in this thread, Kek has already confirmed it.

Shit you would get my vote.

While I agree, this is simply an unrealistic expectation. Trump is a winner, but he wins by the rules. Its frustrating, yes, but its his nature.

If you run for something, you got my vote user.

we need more anons running for goverment

He can introduce term limits. If it doesn't pass he can use his presidential powers to force them to confess why they voted against term limits in front of the Camera at the WH.

Lmao

There's no harm flipping tables on sore losers.

I can't see a president, who has a decent portion of his party against him and some people in the armed services against him, pulling that off. Even assuming the people would be on his side, how many of them with weapons would be enough, especially given that a decent portion is against him and international forces are just waiting for US to fall into civil war so they can start fucking with things?

the sheer audacity of these people knows absolutely no limits

Impeachment is just the process, not the actual removal from office. It'd be the end of quite a few careers if they just impeached the POTUS for no damn reason though.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has always only ever acted lawfully, respectfully, lawfully, courteously, and lawfully.

The only people who actually do deserve a prison sentence are those who twisted the law around to convict him of not following arbitrary procedural nonsense in a case of deliberate double jeapardy.

-t. Arizonan

My god Mexicans are so stupid

Pres Trump will wait for the triggering from the rally to die down in a few days. Then drop the Arpaio pardon on their table and start the triggering all over again. He is trying to trigger the MSM to death.

These are all the pardons that Obama handed out. Every single one of them did worse than Sheriff Joe, but we all know what the reaction will be to this. Could be useful for infographics.

He should get the medal of freedom too to undisgrace that award.

Oh, and none of this covers commutations either. There's even more of those.

Imagine all the salt.

Driving without a License plate, without a License, while being an illegal immigrant, and then complaining you haven't done anything wrong

I know President Trump (I love typing that), said we're still building the wall just yesterday, but a time-frame would put me at ease. These criminals are getting really full of themselves.

These shitbags have been doing this for the past 25 years with no consequences.

Kek the comment section is full of people bantzing them.

YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN

Try 300

These people do know that 'hispanic' is not a race. Mexicans are not a race. You cannot be racist to people that aren't a race

Ford was never elected in the first place, therefore he could never be reelected.

They literally think that a sheriff should go to prison for enforcing federal border laws. They will simultaneously say they don't want open borders. These are the people we're up against.

>punished for pursuing hispanics in illegal immigration crackdown because THAT'S RACIAL PROFILING!
Don't just pardon Arpaio. Remove the judge who passed the verdict. Punish anyone who was stupid enough to make this argument in a courtroom.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the salt. It's gonna be biblical.

WEW
SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

IF DUBS DOTR IS SEPTEMBER 1

Look, you can argue whether Trump is controlled opposition but don't act like his presidency has been a bucket of pozzed AIDS. There have been a few really positive results so far(hasn't even been a year). He's obviously up against an insanely angry and entrenched enemy.

Is this actually true? Because even if it is, that opens up ways to fuck with them once law and judiciary landscapes turn whiter. If there is no right to ask them directly, that opens up justifications to investigate their immigration status behind their back and catch them without them expecting it.

September 23rd my dude.

Apparently not. September 23 will be something, but it's not an immediate DOTR, even though I wish it was. Then again, I wouldn't survive the part after the niggers and spics are done with.

Sheriff Joe should have never been dragged into court. The fact that a La Raza judge blatantly violated his right to a jury is an outrage. Where the fuck is Sessions in all of this? Did that traitor "recuse" himself again? Where is he hiding?

i wish he was hinting at throwing all these kikes and kike apologists in one of arpaio's tent city forced labor camps for treason

of all the things that cocksucker could be convicted of…

Not a fan of Sheriff Joe?

lol and it somehow *wasn't* an insult to the rule of law when Obama pardoned that Manning freak? He was a literal, convicted traitor sentenced to 35 years in prison, and Obama just turned him loose. That's undermining the law if anything is.

Meh. People act like being racist is illegal. Not that the police man (mexican) was being racist. They do know it's not illegal to be a racist, right?

That poor old man. First he was "voted" out of office and now he's facing sentencing. All because he's a true America patriot. Maybe Trump will give him a position? His recent birth certificate evidence was pretty compelling. Did anyone see the video on it?

"Hey guys! Trump just saved the world from complete annihilation!!!"

"That's racist."

Yep, that's it. Got no traction. Figures.

Soon.

Soon?

Soon.

Soon

Soon.

While I have you here…what happened to 8 ch . pl?

I didn't even know they were down. Probably the same thing that happens to every unsuccessful honeypot: funding was pulled.

CIAniggers pulled the funds for their honeypot

Thanks. Happened a few days ago.

It comes and goes, eh.

Based on the events of the past few weeks, my guess is that resources are being pooled for a huge new honeypot. I expect a big shill push combined with the announcement of a new honeypot sooner than later.
TRS, Anglin's fuck shack, etc etc, .pl closing their doors.

They've tried and failed a shitload of times, there's a list somewhere hold on.

>>>/beyondpol/
>>>/funpol/
>>>/politics/
>>>/polpol/
>>>/polpolpol/
>>>/polpolpolpol/
>>>/notshitpol/
>>>/realpol/
>>>/pn/
>>>/neupol/
>>>/polk/

8ch.pl
endchan.xyz
polchan.xyz
meguca
32 ch
nextchan

They'll keep trying though, because that's how kikes operate.

Robert Monroe visits the future (though everything in "time/space" is simultaneous) but to him it was the future, the year appox. 3000. There are few people on earth, no buildings, aircraft, houses, nothing but animals, green green land and blue clean water and air. The people there can 'pop in and out' of their bodies and can enter into an animal, or a leaf on a tree and experience life through them. They are also multidimensional. 983 years to go.

Wrong thread?

Well Supposed FBI user (or WH user, can't remember) did claim a 9/11 scale false flag was coming

No, I thought I'd try it out here. Sorry if you're not interested.

When I saw the second plane crash into the building. My mind did not register it. It wasn't until a few minutes later that realized. But the weird thing about it was, I was watching live CNN and when the second plane crashed no one air said anything either. Anyone see that?

The thing is that we can cuck the jews out of happenings now.
You noticed how the car crash itself in charlottesville has been dropped pretty hard since the photo of the actual driver came out?
They're still talking around the subject, but the car crash itself has basically been memoryholed

I prefer discussing how to fuck over the shills. I'd love to have IPcam footage of shills finally killing themselves in frustration.

Yuropoor here. What was so racist that got these spics and nogs assblasted? I recall some bullshit regarding routine spic check up.

oh, if anons peruse Holla Forums, it looks like "fear of pigs" josh is trying to start up a hosting company while pushing the nextchan/blazechan honeypot.
Also of interest is that Lynxchan threads have been utterly purged from Holla Forums's catalog. Is anyone up to date on the drama over there?

Latinos can go fuck themselves.

Two years ago when I was 13 one threatened to kill me with a baseball bat and held me HOSTAGE because of a joke I said to a kid who was friend. The latino thug's six year old niece nearby heard the joke and somehow thought it was a threat to her. Or she repeated it and her family freaked the fuck out on her for some really stupid reason until she was crying.

FYI the mother of this shit head was there too while I was being held hostage, called the cops on me and said I was "mentally unstable" while her son is constantly saying all of this ghetto thug trash shit non-stop. When the cops came, he was still at the end of my driveway with a baseball bat. Did they care? No, apparently it's perfectly legal to hold people hostage with a baseball bat if you're latino or mexican. He's probably forgot about this while it still haunts me everyday.

great country.

*who was my friend

Dammit.

If Dubs Trump appoints Joe head of ICE

Why hasn't this kid been b& yet?
You deserve it for talking trash to a spic thug while not having the means to defend yourself and/or not having a gun.
Now get the fuck off this site and come back late 2020.

Literally a drop of water in the ocean, but it's still a drop.

8ch is not cuckchan, there's no "underageb&" rule here.

Bah humbug, fuck you too.

I didn't say anything to him, or his family. I didn't even know they lived in the same town as I did. The joke I made was not racist in any form either. When I was in my house after I said the joke about ten or twenty later and forgot about it I heard someone crying like they were being killed, I went to the end of my drive way to see what was happening and the thug came over to me with the baseball bat and held me hostage. The fuck am I supposed to do? Punch him in the throat and get sent to juvie?

You have the reading comprehension of a ten year old.

Try harder, idiot.

If dubs Trump appoints Sheriff Joe as head of the federal Bureau of Prisons.

Literal dunce right here.

Fuck off

Let's hear this joke then

You have the mannerisms of a nigger.

Aim for the center of mass and shoot.
If not you, your dad should've done it.

This is why you need to be 18 to browse this site.

The only one with the mannerisms of a nigger here is you, pal.

The joke was, word for word:

"Do you accept Sir Elton John as your lord and savior, kind sir?" in a british accent.

Somehow that translated to me threatening his niece even though I said it to my friend, and I had a "knife or gun" in one of my pockets.

Retard, guns do not appear out of thin air. My dad was at work at the time.

It sounds like you're even younger than I am with that kind of ass-backwards thinking.

FYI this is the type of shit that's going to happen to your kids, possibly even worse.

If you're even capable of having any, you fucking wreck.

Sounds to me like the spics got triggered over replacing Jesus Christ with someone else.
The overreaction fits those subhumans' twisted logic.
All the better. The answer is still shooting them.

Go out and buy one, holy shit.
If your state is gun-cucked, at the very least you can own long rifles and shotguns under 18 if someone else (YOUR DAD) transfers one to you.
If your dad isn't home, then the eldest son temporarily becomes the man of the house.

Go fuck yourself you dumb kike.

i came

uhh
what
kek
< immigration officer literally laughing at her over the phone
is this bitch fucking serious? she's filming this whole shit like it's going to get her sympathy and his case is going to get dropped.
delusional narcissism

stupidest shill I've ever seen; dailymail spam; conclusion "durrr Hillary was harmless durrr" kill yourself

Where are you getting all this top tier salt from? r/politics?

I'd racially profile spics on a large scale for that.

Deport yourself Paco

https ://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

Anyone feel like digging and throwing some of this info in the faces of the screeching banshees? Should get the salt mines flowing.

Incorrect, they are in positions of public trust and affect the lives of thousands. Therefore they should in fact be held to even higher standards.

There are white men and women that look at these taco monkeys and think "These are human, I want these in my country and having a vote"

Nice fake news, faggot.

MAGA!

Joe Arpaio is a dirty spic.

So Holla Forums supports dirty spics now?

Wake me when Trump stops the fucking "deeply concerned"-ing and actually fucking does something.

This shilling is absolutely nonsensical. This has to be a chat bot.

Arpaio is a spic.

CNN is fake news.

Mason dubs confirm judaism.

I hate spic-tongue. It triggers a deep ingrained hate in my psyche.

Never fucking forget it. Spics are trash and all deserve to die. Anyone that grew up around them will have a mountain of spic stories similar to this one.

Arpaio is Italian, asswipe.

of course it's not true, the police can ask you whatever they want you "have a right to remain silent" but that doesn't mean they can't ask you.

The only laws I know of relate to disability status or service dogs, but those are for stores and the like. Cops have to be able to ask questions about those since it's illegal to park in handicapped spaces or bring pets into some places. To the best of my knowledge, the only thing cops "can't" do is lie. They can tell half-truths or imply things that aren't true, but they can't tell an actual lie. Good luck getting a judge to give a shit though.

Jesus my dudes, the gall of these people. Driving without a license gets you hauled in no matter what state you're in, it won't get you prison time (1st offense) but the cop isn't gonna let you drive away without a license. You also can't just prop a plate up in your front window and call it good. They have a plate, who knows if the registration is good, but they have a plate, how much do some screws cost? $1?

Somehow not getting caught means it's ok and gives you the ability to say you weren't breaking the law when you do get caught.

Bet these fucks are from Michoacan.

Cop is just doing his job and being a decent law enforcement professional. He's not being mean or using force, just dealing with an illegal immigrant who broke the law and his dumbass spic girlfriend who's being a dumb cunt. He deals with them more kindly than I would have.

Rick Wiles: Radical Revolutionary Left Attempts to Abort Presidency of Donald Trump

Is there an attempt by the radical revolutionary Left to abort the presidency of Donald Trump? Today on TruNews, host Rick Wiles provides updates on the continued escalation to World War 3 with activity in North Korea, Syria and Israel, and the Ukraine.

It's debatable that Ford ever planned to be re-elected

No wonder everything they work on turns out to be fucking trash

Will we ever make a buzzword list?

NEWS FLASH EVERYONE!

IT'S RACIST TO ARREST PEOPLE WHO ARE IN YOUR COUNTRY ILLEGAL.
Delusional beaners

How the fuck does the constitution apply to illegals? She's completely crazy.

Most illegals aren't even mexican at this point, most are from South East Asia and Central American nations like Columbia, Honduras, Panama, and Nicaragua.

The wall is a decent idea because it'll infuse a bunch of money into the industries that are required for it but as for stopping illegal immigration the best wall is a paperwork wall.

1 - Eliminate Soil Citizenship, anyone who is born on US soil should not be automatically American. Instead one or both of their parents must be a US citizen and then they are citizens no matter where they are born.
This eliminates Anchor Babies, Maternity Tourism, and generally tamp down on immigration as a whole.

2 - Heavily tax person to person money transfers from the US to any other nation, business to business would have to be left untouched or only be subject to minor taxation because muh economy. These transfers are currently untaxed and almost unregulated. At the very least this will make back some of the billions sent out of the country each year (and hey, there's how you make mexico pay for the wall ;)

3 - Make it cheaper to enter the country legally but allocate more funds to vetting processes and enforcement. Instead of a $5-10k upfront fee only ask for $200 upfront, with a legal requirement to show you have a job and residence within 6 months when you pay a second installment of $300 and again after a year when you pay a third installment of $500. 1.5yr = $750, 2yr =$1000, 3yr = $1500, 4yr = $2000, and finally 5yr = $3000 for a grand total of $9250 per immigrant on top of their usual taxes.

4 - Massively increase enforcement of travel visas. Most illegal immigrants come legally and simply overstay their travel visas. Travelers would need to:

Bam. Immigration issues solved. No racism, no wall, just cold hard numbers. Stops Pajeets, Chinks, Spics, Europoors, you name it.

acted in a courteous respectful and lawful fasion*

I don't know it just sounds better. Does lose the impact of your redudant "lawfully" though.

Or just start enforcing this law:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a

99% of illegals will self-deport in a few months.

yeah I don't know why he's just talked about it without just doing it. It looks shady.
Like he might be signalling to someone to try and stop him or to get credit for it without actually doing it.

OYYY VEY TRUMP I S A GUD GOY PAWN OF OURS GENTILE! DELET THIS!1!!

Fucking demoralisation shills and dumbfucks rekt after shitting up a storm every time he does something they don't understand.

The real salt comes if he actually gets pardoned, and there would be even more salt if Joe keeps talking about the birth certificate and Sandy Hook, I have a strange feeling he won't though.

I think he will

Yeah its getting kind of old. They've been repeating the same pattern for 2 years now.

Just leaving this here. Granted it's a from a couple weeks ago, but I thought a decent pic for the article wouldn't hurt.

Triggers libtards very effectively (especially the added "mission statement" of The Nation at the bottom).

Sorry kid, but that was your problem, right there. Around wet-backs… never relax.
You've learned a valuable lesson. Turnabout is fair play.

The media will try and spin this as the leaker being a russian agent then they'll eventually claim Seth Rich was a russian leaker/hacker/agent.

Dubs confirm. They will most likely use this angle to say that he was a traitor and his assassin was a patriot.

TRIPS confirm you mean.

Daily reminder that Sheriff Joe Arpaio found that Obama's birth certificate was a photoshop.

This will cause more salt with CNN than this video….

This is some Sam Hyde shit

I don't understand, weren't her grandparents Jewish? Or did they just escape Denmark because that was a fine time to immigrate to America?

lol shills btfo

bump for shill asshurt

Good start but enforcing that is difficult as our law enforcement is not numerous enough to check every business and relies instead on informants to squeal on businesses who violate the law.

Take this and add to it however you like: hastebin.com/ojuhodifow.diff

Looks like some shilling sure didn't age well.

NOW WE'RE COOKING WITH GAS!

I dated a spic, this was in the early 2000's before I knew better, and had to deal with idk how many situations became her lying manipulative illegal family, who treated her like shit and even ruined her brothers credit with fraud accusations for the rest of his life, basically convinced her I was this evil cracker. I ended up getting arrested for a fight I got in with her degerate unfaithful womanizing alchoholic father and two of their neighbors. Crazy shit. I feel dumb for ever giving spics a chance, and I'm sute they are not all like that. But the illegals, they are all like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM

here is whay you do.

Get a metal box, glue a big ass magnet to it, put drugs and a weapon in box, stick it under spic fucks car, make sure you put alot of tiny baggies in the box. Make an anonymous tip saying he is a drug dealer that hides drugs in box under car. Get spic sent to jail.