FFXV No Attractive Females Allowed In Gaming Edition

SquareEnix just made a stealth change to Luna's model and think they did to Cidny too. They killed the last interest I had in the game. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CqeFGqpXYAQ5vi7.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's still white.

Different lightning + wounds
relax

they gave her a more European look because, you know, the west would reject the chink faced one

They made her whiter, which is good.
Japs love white people because they know they're inferior.

It's a depressing, pathetic escapism.

exactly.

Less eyeliner is good. I only care about her bruise, but i guess that's story related.

They gave her different eyes and bigger eye marks.
pbs.twimg.com/media/CqeFGqpXYAQ5vi7.jpg

She honestly looks better.

Those eyes aren't really that different. Its just the model on the top has japanese cosmetics applied, and model on the bottom - western cosmetics applied.

That's it. As you can see on the top model they applied an eye liner below the edge of the eye, how japanese usually do to enlarge eyes. Since she's european, she doesn't need fucking eye enlargement.

They also made boob separation more noticeable, the texture between boobs is more sharp.

That's the point she looks like it's coming of one of these shitty WRPGs and not JRPG. I don't see how someone can see the second more attractive she looks like aged up 60 years more.

At least she's now not a tourist from Finland trying to apply japanese cosmetics, but a white european bitch.
You are retarded, and probably love advent children tier look in all models.

Do you think it's too much to hope that this game kills Square for good?

She's also got a scar on her left cheek does this game have some kind of battle damage system?

I will be waiting for the shitty port and pirate it.

Don't think so piece of shit tabata said they will continue even it failed. They're dead to me with the direction they're going. Westernized Kingsglaive shit. Sub-human nomura westernizing FF7R and now this. I guess the only good thing that can come from them is ffxii remaster.

Pics? How'd they fuck with the only redeeming feature of this shitstain

Or even better an abuse system.

i cri

Upper half is plain while ther lower simply has loot more detail and depth to it.

If that puts you off you are clearly damaged beyond repair by looking at to much 2d.

She's looks better now. What are you complaining about?

JUST

Fuck, i didn't wanted those nostalgic feels.

At least TRY to make that shit believable. For fuck's sake, that slut looks like a fucking skinny from Mogadishu fell in a bleach pit.

If you're not Vasquez level of /fit/, you're combat ineffective, bitch.

It's time to go outside for a while, user.
What you're whining about isn't real.

The bottom is the change, right? She looks more white now and even her clothes are torn so it's not pandering to the no attractive females allowed due to their insecurity and jealousy most women have of others prettier than themselves crowd. I like the top too, of course but it isn't that bad at all so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, OP.

her cleavage is too sharp 0/10 would not bang

…what?

Excel saga was the first meme anime that understood that kind of humor.

Weird how shit got serious in the end though.

Congratulations, you're a bigger faggot than OP.

I'm not going to lie, when Ilplazalo pulled the string so that he and Excel escape down the same pit he drops excel into every time made me grin like an idiot when shit got real at the end.

someone tell me what the fuck this shill thread is right now

About false advertising of SE and changing the model of character. pbs.twimg.com/media/CqeFGqpXYAQ5vi7.jpg
Don't like the thread? Fuck you no one cares.

I still think the new one looks better the top one's eyes have some weird aberration that I think is supposed to be mascara or something. They definitely changed her face but they didn't downgrade the graphics or make her look like some kind of monster like WB does. I can understand if your tastes are just more suited to the old version but they changed it and some people like the new one more. At least you saw it now months before the game came out and not while you're playing it after you paid for it.

Go back to your photography club, faggot. Take your tumblr images with you.

I'm guess the bottom one is her without make up but look at it this way, OP.

In the new one her clothes are ripped and torn so it's hotter in a way.

Gee it's almost as if people look different depending on lighting and facial expression.

She looks like a (not insane) french cutie, user. and the second one has better makeup.

You need to lower your standards by about a centimeter.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Weeb defense force out in force tonight.

You just reminded me they announced a season pass so I wasn't going to get it anyway. It's just watching my animu game turned into grandma fetish for westerners pissed me off.
They take money just for customizing your hp bar and changing your pilot picture.

Jesus Christ just fucking kill yourself OP. I've never seen someone kneejerk so hard over literally nothing in my entire life.

Is everyone this fucking stupid?

Seconded. OP's just another fear-mongering shill, or possibly a slider.

Thanks for anti-slide bro. Do you want more cum in your anus to fix your butthurt ass.

Final faggot was always shit but im gonna wait to play this one to judge

Im mean, these lazy gooks are finally making something that resembles a game and not another retarded rock-paper-scissors simulators after decades of making bank with just cinematics.
Its no wonder the casual weebshiters are butthurtt, they might not even be able to handle this game.

What did they do to Cindy user
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO HER

That's just slightly different lighting.

Good question. Besides a scratch on her right shoulder, the only difference is the lightning.

She was too pointy and ugly before.
Now she's uglier.

But the point is
She was never not ugly.

1. Hit her
2. Kill her
3. Put it in

sneaky sneaky

Nothing. There's a pair of screenshots comparing a pre-rendered version of her to the in-game model. Retards who can't read circulate it, claiming she was changed.

Relax, they didn't change anything yet, not even Cidney. That pic with moonspeak was just showing off the difference between realtime and pre-rendered model of Cidney.

This is the art design issue that killed your interest? My interest was dead the second I saw any of the game, if I wanted visuals this close to realism I never would have been a FF or jRPG fan in the first place. A change like that is like trying to burn ash again if you ask me, it can't really be destroyed any further.

Thanks for letting me know, OP.

Won't be fucking buying this George Soros-funded shit now. Fucking hell, Gawker is reaching us from beyond the grave with their pro-tranny degenerate shit.

Shit I'm mad. All I wanted to do was get comfy playing this while cuddling with my boyfriend.

Internet was a mistake.