Leadership change in 7th fleet

Leadership change in 7th fleet
Joseph Aucoin replaced by Philip Sawyer

news.usni.org/2017/08/22/u-s-7th-fleet-head-vice-adm-joseph-aucoin-removed-command-early-following-mccain-collision

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/X8WFH
archive.fo/al9JF
stripes.com/news/congress-we-went-too-far-on-star-rank-retirement-1.321816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.fo/X8WFH

“Rear Adm. Phil Sawyer, who has already been nominated and confirmed for the position and promotion to Vice Adm., will assume command immediately.”

and?

News, politics and current events. We have quite a few dead sailors due to either incompetence or chinks meddling with our radar.

USNI link doesn't archive properly so here's the story in stripes: archive.fo/al9JF

Neat. What kind of severance package? Does he get to roll over his 401k?

You're joking but flag officers get stupid amounts of retirement perks.

stripes.com/news/congress-we-went-too-far-on-star-rank-retirement-1.321816

I FOR ONE SUPPORT THIS. SAWYER WILL NUKE THE YID AND FINALLY ERASE THE FILTH

They have to. The pay is shit compared to private sector.

Don't think chinks are fucking with our radar, like somebody pointed out
Just idiot foreign captain doing a shit job

Pretty simple:
US has right of way.
If anything breaks right of way outside of US waters, it gets sunk.

Film it and post it to Jewtube as examples.
DO NOT BREAK RIGHT OF WAY

I know exactly what's fucking happening, everytime there's one of these "crashes" there's always a command change for incompencty. I think it's really just the Trump Admin cleaning house and booting anyone who they think isn't atleast 100% on the trump train.

Call me a tinfoil, but there's no fucking way these crashes are randomly suddenly happening for no reason at all.

Jew contractors win out whenever a battleship gets damaged.
Judeophile commanders purposely wreck ships.
Judeophile commanders get sweet severance packages from the US government along with bonuses for being good goys.

(checked)

True, but what about some sort of 'modern warfare' with the Chinese involving hacking or disabling our ship or the merchant vessel?

isn't that a pejorative for someone with ass burgers?

If this latest crash is anything like the last one, most of them aren't White. So who cares? "We" don't have anything in connection with the US government.

Isn't that a pejorative for someone with Asperger's?

>wtf??? I have right of way!
>indignantly, I continue driving forwards and slam straight into the car

Are you literally autistic?

checkd and kekd

Checked, blow 'em out of the water!

I don’t fucking care if they were remote piloted into them by Fisher Stevens himself. There’s zero goddamn excuse for no alarms being sounded and men dying in their bunks. Both of these captains should be tried for murder and executed.

CO's and XO's generally get shitcanned whenever they manage to wreck a vessel. That's happened after the last two incidents. This is the Commander of the Seventh Fleet being replaced so they're going to keep moving up the food chain until the situation is un-fucked.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Here lies the body of William Jay
Who died maintaining his right of way
He was right, dead right, as he sailed along
But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Superb.

I joined the Navy about 10 years ago. Bush was on his way out and Obama was on his way in. That's when they started packing the Navy with the most retarded and mentally broken fucking people you can imagine. I did my four years and got out, those retards that joined about the same time I did are all in leadership positions now.

That's an old one.

PONY BUMP