Elysium (WoW Private Server) General: BOOK OF GRUDGES edition

Elysium?!

A new server made by the russians who made Valkyrie, a server created back in '09, this time with a focus on the international community rather than just Russians

(Alliance)

Horde (N/a as of this time)

Contact
Get in discord
do /join Holla Forums and get someone there

Discord
discord.inf8.xyz/

-Don't be an autist
-Don't be a normalfag
-Don't be swami
-Don't be petpriest
-Don't spam
-Moderate your mememastery to a tasteful minimum
-Dorfs only (Dorf fort only rule)

Why alliance this time and why only dwarves?
change of pace and the novelty, also deeprun tram flute works outside of the deeprun

NEED HELP LEVELING UP BECAUSE I AM SUCH A FUCKING SCRUB

Ask in the guild if anyone wants to party with you

WHAT PROFESSIONS SHOULD I TAKE

Whatever the fuck you want really.

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PICK

Whatever the fuck you want.

SOUNDS COOL, WHERE DO I SIGN UP

Make an account at valkyrie-wow.org/about/?#8

Download the game here: logon.vanillagaming.org/VanillaGaming_1121_Pack.rar.torrent

Change the text in realmlist.wtf to

set realmlist logon.valkyrie-wow.com

Select the "Elysium" realm on login

There are some people currently playing on the L4G server, you can go there if you want as well.

HURRR DATS TOO HARD

Too bad.

GUILD BOARD?

>>>/nostalrius/ is the old one for nostalrius. Heavily outdated.

GUILD BANK?

Working on this

QUESTIONS

Post in this thread, or message one of the officers at the top of this post.

Strength and autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jN66K
vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Reputation
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Honor_system_(pre-2.0)
poal.me/5dlw5l
imgur.com/a/V65i1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blizz has the original code, what do they need those guys for? They've said all they need to do is recreate assets that were lost and they'd be able to host the servers exactly like they used to.

There was no reason to hire the Nost team, and they didn't want to take away the hype from the expansion they're releasing at the end of this month. Once that expansion flops they'll have little choice in the matter.

Well explain that to nost, who threw their community away for a chance at jobs

also I doubt the assets were lost, morel ike displaced, even old builds and place holders exist in various forms and IIRC there ARE builds at blizzard of vanilla PAST 1.12.1

is this yet another temporary server? I just want to play BC/WotLK and shitpost with autists, but I'm not willing to level temporary characters that will all be abandoned for the next server that comes along

I miss making berniefags cry in barrens chat
RIP Nost

Right, Nost have always been cucks and libtard faggots, but we're talking about a Blizzard server that can be used to make something better than mangos even if they ruin it with a cash shop, level boosters etc…

Well the server population is steadily increasing, slowly, but its still small.

it could probably get bigger if more people streamed it on some sites and advertised it.

old thread archive.is/jN66K

horde guild when?

I'd be ok with a horde guild.
But I'd like to wait and see if this server can get better.

Don't want to make yet another undead rogue only to find the server is dead by the time I reach level 20, like in Kronos.

well you can come shitpost, the server itself is more stable than Kronos, also what said

if/when the dorf guild burns out

but right now the banter is pretty top tier and we've killed the cuckchan horde guild already

also consider, this is modern blizzard, they'd tyr and shoe horn in cash shops and shit like that

For me it's permanent until Crestfall comes out :^)

Hunter and Warlock pets function well on this server, so already there is nothing anyone could say to make me go back to Kronos.

Cash shops would ok to me aslong as its cosmetics

I really hope they don't make us pay subscription shit if they are actually smart enough to get legacy servers.

it won't be, it'll be EXP boosts, character trasnfers, insta 60/70/80

again, this is modern blizzard

and they will

Right that's what I mentioned in my post, even if they ruin their server with cash shops the private server community could have another look at "true" vanilla servers and fix their shit to make something better than mangos.

bump

When Crestfall hits.

Let's talk about Crestfall for a second and because it's advertised as a "progressive content" server (meaning it won't just stay at vanilla but will eventually move on to TBC and other expansions [while possibly retaining servers specific to each expansion so people who just want vanilla can still play that]) let's measure the pros and cons of both factions.

Horde

Alliance

Now Alliance strikes me as a solid long term option, because while they do have elves, it's not an absolute explosion of the fuckers like Horde will see when TBC releases. In fact, when TBC releases, the elf to not-elf ratio will go down, because of all the people rolling as goatwaifus.

Horde, on the other hand, we know it, we love it, we played it in Nost. We killed the heathen elf-queen then and we can do it again on Crestfall. Chances are Crestfall's release of TBC will take forever, so it's not too much to worry about. But when it happens, there will be a reckoning.

Now, personally, I am fine with whatever side we go with. If we're going Horde, so be it. Just know that every choice has consequences that need to be addressed.

Crestfall is a meme

Nice summary.

I'm ok with both sides too, as long as alliance side isn't going full dorf fort again.

The community and the "hype" is quickly reaching nostalrius levels of autism, but if the developers can stay calm while their forums go to shit the server will still be good. Unless their custom core ends up having loads of exploits or something.

Progressive servers are the biggest meme of all, though. For various reasons no project is ever going to pull off a full vanilla>BC progression. Most won't survive long enough to even reach naxx.

their forums are Corecreaft levels of bullshit and hype and their discord channel is filled with devs/GMs who directly insult you for asking basic questions about the server itself

I want to join your guild. Thank you.

Most of the servers infinity roll on endlessly bullshit about core improvements and fresh content so that their players don't run away, but those things never really happen. Gonna suddenly develop standards when it comes to this one?

eh its just few people jumping from server to fresh server to grief in lowbie zones then drop out playing because they "feel burned out"

We enjoyed Nostalrius not because it was great but because it had huge community, if Nost had 1k or even 2k people online during peak hours nobody would touch it.

Vendor discount seems to work different than any other server I've seen.

As human (in case "home city counts for some reason) with PvP rank 1 (Private) I get 20% discount from Stormwind at Honored, and 10% discount from Ironforge as friendly.

The systems I've seen so far are the one used in all expansion post-vanilla with every reputation level granting 5% totaling at 20% with exalted. Another on has 10% for Honored or higher and another 10% for PvP Rank 3 or higher.

pls respond Although I already decided to level to 20

Yeah that does seem a bit weird. I suppose you could report it as a bug on the valkyrie-wow forums.

Using the below links as sources, the largest discount you should be able to get is 30% with Exalted and the Sergeant PvP rank.
vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Reputation
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Honor_system_(pre-2.0)

Perhaps they doubled the discount from reputation to make it easier for the first players to pay for their mounts.

There's no such thing, just 2, maybe 3 people from /vg/ at most and random people. They're all staying at cucknos.

how's the bracket?

how would you know that user?

Are gnomes allowed?

Gnomes are jews.

so are dwarves.

I started lurking halfchan's /vg/ after nos got shut down. There has been one elysium thread with 5 replies, and no other. I'd rather not be in a guild with normalfags and I can't play here since I really wanted to be a druid.
But it doesn't matter. It's not worth playing anyway, since everyone will just move to Crestfall.

Dwarves have a homeland and haven't been gassed by another race 15 trillion times before convincing all other civilized races to kill them for them.

why don't you go back to "lurking" there user

Dude, everyone goes to halfchan to read the latest news.

PvPing through the level grind is a good way to ensure you will have quality gear once you reach 60. Too bad there's no battleground experience. Blizzard didn't add that until Patch 3.2.0, when they also added an option for stopping your character from gaining any experience and made it so that characters who don't gain exp can only queue against each other. They basically did that shit to kill low level bracket twinking since everything else wasn't working. For a long time Blizzard pretty much hated giving people exp for not following their weird-ass normal grind and quest patterns because of some vision shit until they finally gave up and just did it.

…Actually, we don't.

I can't be arsed to sift through all the cancer.

I prefer WPvP anyway. Oh, and that "vision" is part of what made vanilla good.

Personally I don't see a problem with PvPing your way to 60 through BGs. As it stands PvPing competes with leveling at low levels, which is kinda annoying. You make it sound as if WoW doesn't have boring levelgrinds where you walk around killing X mobs to collect levels / quest rewards to level. I certainly wouldn't mind PvPing my way past that shit.

You're supposed to experience the world, and killing "x" amount of things tends to lead you places where players of the opposite faction around the same level are. On populated servers you'll see WPvP every other quest in contested territory. On Nost I WPvP'd so much I hit blood guard rank before I hit 60.

If you want to PvP to max level in static arenas may I suggest
>>>/gw/
>>>/gw2/

Shame GW is dead and GW2 is pretty bad.

That's more higher level shit. Low levels you're just off killing 50 boars in unconstested territory. It's really such a delight.

you said it yourself, people who twink can play against other twinks.
what I dont get is why they later added heirlooms and all this otehr shit, it only made it so that if you really want to PvP at low levels you have to twink.

Because Blizzard is dumb as fuck and has a poor attention span.

What I meant to say with this post was that I'm impressed they scripted to switch queue when you ding into another bracket, most servers would have kept me in the 10-19 bracket queue.

fucking hell, that got a actual laugh from me

This is why I gank people.

We've got a wopping 5 classes to choose from as dorfs and I know it the op it says to just play what I please, but surely one of them has an obscenely inflated amount of people in the guild. Please tell me which one it is and I'll play any other class.

you can play any class you want, just dorf fort is for dorfs only

and we intend to draw from out outlaying non dorf anons if we need em

Best server passing through

Literally dark souls

Okay this sounds like it might be fun, I'll make a paly.
I can't remember, is shockadin any fun in vanilla?

shockadin is not possible because of shitty gear design in vanilla, shockadin shines in TBC

Well that is a bummer.
Oh well I suppose I don't need to decide on a spec yet.

I can already imagine:

wew. I wonder if there's a limit on the number of classes you can use. I really want to play a warlock/warrior Tauren though

Since this is just a temporary server instead of dorfing it up with you guys i spent the first day optimizing my levelling routes like a nerd.

This is Brast asking for a guild invite.

I dunno, the server seems solid, but I think the majority of us are tired of vanilla and waiting for WoC

I'm seriously considering joining you guys. Maybe I'll come around on Thursday or Friday. Not sure yet. It's been so long since I've played WoW. I quit a few months after Sunwell was released. Vanilla was always my favorite. Best memories are from Naxx and doing lvl 60 pvp as a fury warrior with the castigator and grand marshal sword.

rogue is the hip counterculture pick for all of your anti-min/max desires.

And I can imagine

All on one character.

Stone Form makes an arguably better rogue than WotF, it counters other rogues, the real dangers in PvP rather than warlocks/priests who you shit on anyway as a rogue.

I mean specifically the muhdps type of min/max people.

They would have been better off with a PoE styled node system. You can't balance 50 trees that start from the same point and expand linearly.

Aside from breaking Blind (and Wyvern Sting), it also counters undead priests (Devouring Plague is a disease) and removes warrior bleeds, which is great for vanishing and bandaging. Meanwhile orc rogues can handle paladins, rogues, engineers, and tidal charms well.

The main reason people like UD rogues is because a single successful fear can completely turn around fights, but since rogues are the ones who initiate combat you can just put on your PvP trinket for those fights. Warlocks with Succubi are normally the worst since they have both a death coil+fear and surprise seduce to nail you with, but if you're UD you give no shits and plow them right through that. Also if you want you can just use a detect lesser invisibility elixir, sap the warlock, kill the succubus, and rape the warlock.

On a side note, any alliance rogue is going to notice that horde priests are much more likely to be shadow specced than their alliance counterparts.

EVERY TIME

Is there a decent private server for Burning Crusade? I feel like I liked that one the best and not just because of blue space goats.

That is what we're all waiting for, as well as building up Default's server for

which one?

It's funny because you can do that with the official game too without paying money to do it.

is seal of the crusader worth using? I was thinking maybe using the seal then judgement and then put on seal of rightousness but im not sure if its really worth it.

Found this thread on catalog, you guys should write which expansion the server is on. I assume it's vanilla? Just write it somewhere on the next OP

Playing on a BC server. Damn I forgot how unforgiving low level WoW used to be. Also did not miss totem quests or needing to carry them around in my bag

Can dorfs be paladins?

Yes they can be paladins.

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS

This has way too much potential for griefing. You can smell the FOnline in it. I just hope that there wont be Russian slaver gangs torturing everyone.

If we started early a lot of salt could be mined from it though.

What role do paladin play in vanilla?

In endgame, mostly Healer/Buffer. Rarely AoE tank with consecration.

While levelling you can do whatever, even tank if you take conceration talent.

Endgame like said.

Dps and tanking will be kinda shit because no gear and no taunt. Can be pulled of with lots of dedication though.

Ret pala can dps quite good if allowed to get gear which is something that can actually happen if your warrior or hunter isnt a complete jew and saying he need that 3.8 speed sword with insane AP (cause paladins and warriors have massive protiority over it actually but hutner whine nontheless)

Then join ally. They get butthurt at the mere mention of trump.

Horde were very red-pilled, they even knew about who owns all of our bank notes, jews and we cracked jokes for a good 10 minutes.

In end-game PvE they are just healers. And they're not even the best healers, since their heals scale like ass compared to the other healers. But at least they're the most mana-efficient healers (especially since crit heals refund their mana cost to pallies), so they can afford to drop higher rank shit on people. They're also the lowest threat healers so they shine more in threat-capped fights. Paladins get a free -50% threat on heals to keep them from tanking everything with heal aggro. Basically as your guild gets better your paladins becomes less and less relevant except for the utility. They're mostly a utility pickup for auras, blessings, cleanse, heals, and maybe some judgments but usually it's too much effort to maintain those.

People joke about paladins being priests in plate and it's true. Hell, priests do better DPS than paladins and from a distance too.

In PvP, Paladins typically win through attrition (slowly grinding down the enemy's HP/cooldowns/mana and healing/cleansing yourself through everything the other guy drops), unloading damage while the paladin stuns the enemy, reckoning bombs (which require you to eat 4 crits first, probably by dueling a buddy with repeated /sit, before meleeing someone with a slow 2H so that you can inflict an instant 5 hit combo and murder the shit out of some poor bastard), and engineering (Gnomish Death Ray ahoy).

Can Ditritus get a guild invite

Somehow, I'd imagine ability combos wouldn't be that extensive. I'd presume if you had that much CC, you wouldn't have much else to offer.

It's vanilla. paladins in vanilla heal. That's it.

Tanking is shit because your talents doesn't activate based on being hit, but in being CRITICALLY hit. That means that the better gear you have, she shittier your tanking talents become. Also you have no taunt.

Retribution DPS is meme-tier. All you do is autoattack and judge every 8 seconds, maybe consecrating if you specced into it and have the mana to burn(you don't).

So, pretty much what said. keeps repeating this for some reason, but proof is never shown.

No. Prot only judges it to increase SotR, Ret only judges it to increase SoC.

use it before consecrate because the added attack power increases its damage. it's also probably bugged like in every other private server and doing way more damage that it should although it's not as mana efficient as using rank 1 command.

aight so when levelling I should use holy spec right? seems like the best option, currently i put all 3 of my talent points into divinie intellect for some extra intellect.

No. I mean, 11 points is ok to reach consecrate for some AoE damage, but holy is a bad leveling spec. Go Ret to level. Yes, it's mindnumbingly boring.

no matter what you do you should get at least enough points for consecrate. I'd split between bonus intellect and strength and then put all 5 in the next tier for the 70% less interruption because that really saves your ass if you get gangbanged. it's up to you what to do after that because paladin is easy mode for solo.

Anyone have a link to a clean, working, wow-glider?

liteally all versions of glider gets insta banned my friend, on nearly all private servers

whatever you like, whoever tells you to minmax in vanilla is a fuggin spezztek. play how you want, sure some classes will just be better than yours at that role regardless of player and some specs just wont work in situations (fire mages in molten core, prot pally MTs) but you can get by doing most anything

another good one is 'sha bi', i always got a response from that

This.

I'd want at least X1.5 to fix the "not enough quests to actually level on" problem vanilla had.

I don't seem to have that p[roblem

I just remember basically running out of quests in the mid 55's and having to grind mobs the rest of the way on all my characters in vanilla. Seemed to be a worse problem as Alliance than Horde.

Brian Kropp's guide to alliance levelling takes you all the way to 60 while Joana's horde guide only takes you to level 59. It could be that one, or both of them are retarded, but these are the most popular guides to take you from 1-60.

I will say that having zones like hillsbrad are fucking cancer though. Horde has to spend 1-3 levels doing quests killing towns of mobs that are friendly to alliance making them prime targets for ganking. Meanwhile in the same zone alliance get quests that take them along the coast hunting murlocs and nagas with virtually 0 chance to be ganked.

Managed to solo Hogger as a lvl 10 paladin with nothing but a bunch of greys and the starter pants. +2 armor

It was a difficult fight that went on for almost 3 minutes. I had to bubble twice, use lay on hands, bandages, potions, and I still almost died. Thanks to a lucky critical hit at the end I managed to do it just barely. He also missed quite a few times over the duration of the fight and didn't crit a single time. It was so exhilarating I decided to make this post and bump the thread.

thank god seal of the crusader is bugged

isn't paladin just auto attack and bubble for the first 10 expansions

Yes, I was just managing my mana/cooldowns for the whole fight and praying for him to miss/not crit.

also the alliance questing range is about 5 levels higher than the horde one. whoever designed that place was dumb.

dorff life

I hope you are fem nelf

Meanwhile in the Arathi Highlands…

Canon or Not Canon?

The kobold workers in the Human starting area are called Nightweb Matriarchs…

And I got clam meat from a rarespawn nightstalker

Server shitting the bed for anyone else?

is the server ded?

I just got disconnected as well.

MAC IS A FAGGOT
Seriously, this guy needs to go.
- He isn't a dwarf.
- He is a faggot.
- He loves knifeears.

I think UristGankElf invited his Normal Fag friend into the fort who is HUMIE SCUM and now is feeding him answers.

Aye, as ye can see nobody /w me an answer. dumbasses. now come get your free drinks.

citation needed.

I don't want to play with no humies, if we make concessions here it'll show weakness and there will be hell to pay. Slippery slope indicates knife-ears and jews will join our ranks shortly if we don't kick this humie out!

Mac will be the singular waterslut of the guild. There is no room for faggy knifeears or cucky gnomes. I'm not asking for any "special favors" or whatever. The mage will make water and food for free to the dwarven kings. That's it.

vote
poal.me/5dlw5l

He doesn't have to be in the guild to do that, he can join the Holla Forums channel and we can call him up when we need room service.

We have another mage in the guild already though. A gnome

Yeah. This is a Dorf Fort, not some faggy brothel in Goldshire. Dorfs only. The squishy manling must go.

SEE?!?! It's already begun, we need to have a purge. NOW!!!!

Dorf Fort fags are insufferable. Anyone want to start a new Alliance guild or Horde guild? I am level 16 Alliance side but willing to switch if I can find a compatriot or two to switch to Horde with.

Are you going to be okay?

Just go horde already, you fag. Better than to keep mumbling "why can't we be horde, guise" every three minutes.

First time I've said it, but okay. Seems like it's a common sentiment.

were those guys ever used eventually in retail?

I have gQuit from the guild.

Anyone interested in making a Dorf Only guild should message me ingame. Once we get enough people / signatures we will make the guild.

You might get a little lonely, dude

Gas yourself normal fag.
Listening to you chat is like reading reddit.

When you were telling people they were wrong about holocaust denial / hitler. That was the cake.

I am not playing with normal fag kikes.

You guys have me confused with someone else. I haven't logged on in like 3 days, so I really don't know what you're talking about. I made Mac yesterday.

No, I was addressing Mac, the normal faggot kike Human Mage, with my statements about being a normal faggot kike.

Maybe I'm missing something here? Call me any name you like, but the truth is I've been a part of the 8ch privateserver threads likely longer than you have, really.

You're confusing yourself. I'm not trying to flex my "cred". Earlier you were trying to say how you suspect I'm a reddit newfag or some shit. Sorry I have to prove you wrong.

What?

Read the rules at the top of the thread normal faggot.
DORFS ONLY, NO HUMIES

Horde guild is all but established, pst Auronk for an invite

There's also a rule for autism

I understand gassing all the humans and elves in a dorf only guild, but what about gnomes? They live in ironforge too and are also titan creations. I think it'd be a necessary evil since dorfs lack magic classes

Gnomes are jews, and with jews you lose.

gnomes are literally little elflings, if you don't like playing as a dwarf than just don't be in the guild.

same goes with that fag mac

jewish blood passes down by the mother's line, just don't let any female gnomes in, keep them as a janissary force

I'm just saying you're gonna be lacking from the restricted classes. No warlock dots, no mage food and water, ect

its also kind of boring to have 20 rogues and hunters in the guild

For those interested in a guild that is
DORF ONLY

please see this thread:

I am standing infront of the ironforge bank if you would like to participate.

resolved

RIOT HAS ENDED

are you guys still playin? could I download and join? never played vanilla before;

yes and doesn't matter.

Only thing that matters is that you be a dorf!

I made a thing

Is this valkyrie website down? I'm gonna give this a shot, but I can't get on the website to make an account

Devs are money grubbing jews, mate.

It's a closed beta with a functional cash shop, with the option to pay for a max level boost and an epic mount

The main draw is to mess with the talents and see what works, but it costs 250g to respec. So only a 60 would be able to grind that.

Thank god I left a couple months after the Horde Nostalrius guild/server just started up. Those were fun times.

Seems to me like all who're left now is the same core group of attention whores going from private server to private server to jerk each other off in a violent frenzy of the typical autism that's found amongst imageboard video game generals

We all agreed to play only dorfs, some people couldn't handle it but wanted to be in the guild anyway. That shit doesn't fly.
Trying to shame us for following the rules we set down for ourselves will go about as well as shaming a dindu who rioted for BLM.

you realize that's screamaxe right? an old nost guildie?

so are you Ganjitsu or something or one of the other cucks who got told that being a retard in general chat is bound to get your shit slapped, and then act surprised like it's not common knowledge?

Well said.

imgur.com/a/V65i1
this is the entire gallery

I still can't get on the fucking site to make an account.

Maybe it's Petpriest himself considering what he responded to. What a guy though. He sure is such a strange dude.

We know what we're doing and why we're doing it, even if it makes it harder on us in the long run.

The difference is this is a temporary server, and we don't have to live with our towns being burned down.

Perhaps I'm overestimating a nigger's ability to think though.*

is this a tranny? And is this tranny Toomy?

Are you illiterate?

Jamal, you need to learn to read, it's a basic skill anyone that wishes to consider themselves human needs

maybe learn to add tl:drs to your mountain of chatlogs :^)

Maybe if you are interested in the topic of the chatlogs you fucking read them you dumb fuck.

When I was a lefty my gaming group let a tranny in so they'd have a place to talk about their lives and shit, we all thought it would help them with their problems.
That tranny proceeded to make multiple suicide threats, constantly bitch about how no one liked them, constantly post pictures of themselves, and eventually got very triggered and left.
Later on I ended up on Holla Forums and went to the cy.tube channel. There was a tranny there who kept trying to get attention, posted vocaroos and pics, ect.
Then on Nost we got petpriest sending nudes to people and generally being creepy as fuck.

Every time there's a tranny, they're giant attention whores, creepy, and always get a small army of white knights defending them. My advice: purge them imminently and with extreme prejudice. These people should not be tolerated. They cannot behave inside even NEET Holla Forumsirgin society, let alone real society.

Give no quarter.

Every tranny without question has mental problems in my experience. It just makes sense too, they're deeply confused individuals but I do think they need help.

We dragon slayers now.
fucker only dropped 11s

I'm proud of you, you know.
Even if your parents are not.

thats only a drake not a dragon

Number one: In 1945 Ironforge paid 50% federal taxes. Now they pay about 5%.

Number two: In 1900 90% of dwarves were self employed. Now it's about 2%.

The entire Dwarvern Council is hand picked. Nineteen of the last twenty-three dwarvern kings were apart of the Trilateral Commission. The Trilateral Commission is financed by the gnomes and the night elves.

Did you ever ask what it's for? The gnome surveillance, the Stormwind Army, the hang on-site laws? Is that freedom?

well now i feel stupid
for at least 5 levels now, i've only been using seal of the crusader, since it had better results than switching between it and the other seal you get from the start
eventually i go to the trainer, level up the other seal
and i notice
rank THREE
at some point i had apparently learned rank 2, and completely forgotten that i had done so, and because of that i assumed that the only right rotation is to just keep seal of the crusader up at all times, since the other one was mostly useless
now my mana is actually useful for something

oh and this

:^)

Our entire guild is dorfs and dorfs only, if you have a problem with that I suggest you mosey on along to an elf-loving thread.

or make a horde guild, id probably join on an alt

Bump.

I can't decide if I should feel bad for not sharing quests (nobody asked to and assumed everybody got them) or laugh at the Rogue who came to Stockades excepting bosses to drop loot

bosses dont drop loot? could have sworn they did.

then again never did stockades in vanilla.

stockades was the shittest dungeon in the whole game

and then they ruined it in cata with le hogger

the ones in loch modan? ye

why are there like 20 dwarfs lvl 1 in the starting area.

They saw our guild and wanted to join.

server pop?

1033 I heard someone say.

whats on the horizon for vanilla servers? as in, when is everyone going to drop this one and jump on the next meme server?

The rogue was a dumb faggot and if he didn't ask about quests no matter what dungeon then he is doubly retarded.

vanilla didn't have that problem though. there were enough quests, my guess is you were just incompetent.

tbh, i think you should be kicked. sperg harder, retard. reading your shit made me cringe.

we're playing alliance so probably soon.

I have no clue, if we burn out on this one I'm staying on default's till WoC

WoC?

World of Crusade

Well right now it's Infinity: Civil War as tensions due to Dorf Fort boil over. Horde guild possibly soon for those not wanting to be dorfs and for dorf player alts.

there's one fist weapon in there and that's it. everything else is crap.

why dont you all just cut the autism and have a non dwarf guild? not everything has to be meticulously sorted

I'm staunchly for a non-dwarf guild, the problem is the small group of dedicated dwarves who aren't going to dump all their progress, or at least abandon their fort.

C'est la Vie

fuck em then, dump the few turbospergos and make a proper guild

Hi Mac.

Who can invite to guild? I just made an account.

do /who dorf fort and ask someone from there. also if you still made your char we can group if you want.

i dont normally go for those smug imaginary girl pictures but that one is pretty funny

Every fucking time I die it's because some shitty mob respawned on top of me while I'm fighting something else and instead of having a moment of no aggro to move away like on every other server in existence, it immediately attacks.

This is worse than ganking.

Can't run away either because the mobs chase you for over 5x the distance of what's normal.

Is horde guild up?

Why can't I see mobs while I'm in ghost form? I got fucked twice because of it.

I'll get Auronk on, he's the GM currently, but until the horde guild really picks up steam I'll be lvling in dorf fort.

Guild name?

Infinity.

Reminder that Gnomes are Jews.

Riddle me this then, why do Dwarves have an innate ability to sniff out treasure?

They are literally stone given flesh, I'd assume it's because they're connected to the world itself. Jews don't need to sniff out treasure, they just print it.

That's our natural Jewdar.

It's Jewish hands that stashed those treasures - we can smell their ratstink in a fish market.

I still think Goblins are the real jews

I mean have you ever talked to one of them? they're always looking for ways to make money. Goblins see everyone as a
"potential customer"
Also they openly sell their overpriced shit to both sides of the war.
Goblins don't join the war until cata so until then they safely sit on the sidelines counting their gold while all the other races die.

some memories from ZG
including bugged mandokir without raptor

posting some old screens

Server's down for 30 mins for anyone who's lurking.

ok so why aren't there quest markers on the map for me? is it a bug or do I need to enable something. also I couldn't find the option to make the enemies health into numbers.

welcome to vanilla faggot, where hand holding is non-existant

wait then how am I supposed to know to whom I should return a quest or what to do in a quest? (played cataclysm with mostly questing addons).

They show up on the map when you need to return to the quest giver though.

there's several addons for that.

The respawn rate in this shit is suffering. I had the same mob respawn 3 times instantly right after killing it.

this flaming faggot

Mother fucker. Can you log in and g invite me? I've been searching /who for the last two days and no one that has been online can invite.

who? message Toomkyins

Toomykins* my bad

Alright. I'm logging on now

Was he expecting us to be
R A I D R E A D Y
by the end of next week or some shit? We're all pushing forward, making progress in this singleplayer MMO with dorf superiority and Infinity's bantz being among the few things keeping us sane enough to not immediately reroll Horde.

What if bantz are triggering people enough to rage quit?

Sound like we be adding a new name in the book of grudges.

Be sure to tell his/her/xer name to Toomy-dono.

But I'm filthy human healslut.

Right in the pussy, healslut.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIDNT PLAY MGSV

What is good Dwarf character class to play?

I am downloading the game now. Is there bonus XP% or something?

No bonus xp.

You must examine your inner dwarf for class and gender.

Dwarf Warrior with long beard named something in Gaelic

Do not play warrior if you are new. Only if you like being raped by orc cock.

Pally or Hunter?

In game now msg Nerevar The dwarf pally if you need something or to add me to guild.

kek

HANG IN THERE, HEALSLUT!

Some Russian kid reported me for calling him subhuman as I ran by and he spammed random shit in Russian in /yell

Thought I was going to get banned

who are you ?

the problem is this:

since nost we've jumped server to server, and a bigger problem is when we do this, some other server crops up and some of the fags leave to play there, killing what we have

also pathing on ely is utter shit in the water, making some quests downright impossible

Now I've only recently gotten back into playing with you fags, but aside from a brief stint where Holla Forums tried to make its own doomed private server, that really only happened with Kronos. And that's because Kronos is a bad server with a cash shop.

The only real forseeable alternative to Elysium is Crestfall, and since that won't be released for months, if not yesrs, your hands are pretty much tied if all you want to do is play on a 1x vanilla server with decent pop right goddamn now.

Also take into account on Ely we've had people already fucking off to play OTHER servers, and dorf fort is dying (which was expected)

also

We need to stick together, people getting pissy because they can't play muh elf are retarded. The pathing is bad on the server, but I haven't seen one crash during my time here.

Once they fix the pathing I think this server shows real promise, and I'm enjoying the RP of being dorf masterrace.

I wish Default's server the best, and hope he can get something worthwhile going.

the real problem is people can buy a geared 60, doesn't mean they'll be able to use it properly, not only that but twinstar states in their character AH that the account tied ot the character can't have a single strike against it, it's also smart on another level because it cuts down on people crying about "my account was hacked" who turn out to have bought said account. Lastly the big bonus of it is it feeds into server costs, you've taken a massive pain in the ass and used it to fuel your server's costs instead of needing a donation button

Also on twinstar the fake currency they use is used for both the character AH and the cosmetics shit, most of the cosmetic shit I might add is shit that is A) not available through normal means (TGC items, blizzcon pets, only mounts removed in 1.4)

you want a REAL cashshop look at awakening wow, which sells XP boosts and insta levels

What?

Auronk you need to get online and invite people.

lol

As an outside observer, I'd say that dwarf-only guild won't work in raiding or even convenient endgame dungeons/UBRS

Server seems fine.

nost we lasted a while, problem was real life issues

my idea was to go super jew, sell slots for locks, mages, druids to outsiders and then to top it off sell the loot to them

So we had a discussion in Guild chat regarding ladders/seasons for vanilla progression content, and this thread needs a bump so what do you guys think about having them?

Why do you ask? Is someone on this thread capable of even implementing that? Or is it just personal opinions you want?

I figured the thread could use a bump, and I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on the subject.

I'd like to see a progression server that restarts after a grace period when Naxx is cleared for the first time. After this grace period you could choose to move your character to a more permanent 1.12 server.

F-fucking normalfags.

I can't get weapon swap macros to work.

/equip Umbral Axe
does not work. If I put < > around the item name it does not work. If I try:
/equipslot 16 Umbral Axe it doesn't work. I also can't shift click my weapons or armor to get them to appear in the text box. I have to manually type them in. However, if I shift click a spell out of my spell book then it shows up in the macro text like you would expect it to. What gives?

horde guild is up and running it's Infinity

got 8 people so far

Do you mean raid/pvp progress is reset (all gear from raids would be removed)

I bet it's orc only guild this time.

I'll consider joining when theres like 3k players on the server.

speaking of which, has the server pop increased yet or is still just 1k?

I think somebody said in world chat that current peak is 1.6k

I meant levels too, because leveling is a part of vanilla wow unlike retail.

Dorfs are the only tolerable alliance race. Without them we'd be rolling horde guaranteed.

Anybody online? I want to join the guild.

Dorfs this time? Rather a shame, I want to roll a shaman after I saw how they remove almost all totems and mana out of live server. Fucking casual cannot even manage their shit, complain like a pro, and like a fucking moron Blizzard listened and pandered to those little shits.

Oh well.

You're all still on this Elysium and haven't switched servers yet, right?

Also, is blacksmithing worth it as a warrior, or should I pursue my dream and brew potions?

Man we should allow a mage race in the Guild. My friend really wants to roll a mage but dwarves cannot be mages.

seems people are starting to gather on horde

The Horde guild is up and functioning, we have a few Officers and Veterans to help invite people so it's not all entirely reliant on Auronk alone being around.

Just /who Infinity Horde-side to see who's on and who can invite.

Elysium, however, just went down for a Restart.

Once we start it's all a slippery slope down hill.
One minute it's just a few humans playing classes that dwarves can't and then BOOM next thing you know the guild is half elves and gnomes stinking the whole place up.
We actually had a human mage in for a bit and it was awful.

roll horde bud.

well if you do get alch you can make your own rage potions and those are pretty great.
Also I think resource nodes have their respawn rate upped on this server.

What I meant to ask was if there was much point in getting BS for the items that I can craft for myself if I wanted to, say, tank.

I know mages lose out on some great items if they don't get tailoring, but I don't know if it's the same with warriors.

I don't recall there being any significant BoP Blacksmith stuff in vanilla.

I'm going to create a character, where the white people at, horde or alliance?

Horde is showing promise, Dorf Fort is Dwarf only if you want to get your Meme RP on, but they're still decently leveled.

We have 0 rogues in the horde guild right now.

I'm one, add Kiryn.

git online

dun

Add themaster for horde guild.

NEW THREAD