twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marie is best girl.

That's not what I meant to post

well fuck, which attack was that?

hey, what's this from? I can't find it.

but it was a good movie XDD

that one was an accident

what country? China right?

it's only a matter of time till some one uploads an HD version of this fucking nightmare

Goyi- uh user, what do you mean? this is a great movie! the writing and story development is phenomenal!

I was entirely expecting a dick to be drawn on kirby
This was much better

Singapore

Fucking

CATHARTIC

What in the flying fuck is this that you posted?

Is it supposed to be ironic?

Boku no anime de wakaru shinryounaika

What's the story behind this? What was in that pot?

Those guys were showing what happens when you pour water on a grease fire

She won't call police because when they review her footage in court, she'll be fined for a frivolous and fraudulent lawsuit.

She thinks that by waving a camera everywhere she can bully people, but I bet she got arrested right after that.

I know that song
Where is it from
Please

Glass it.

She probably just went home and sat there sucking on her thumb grumbling about misogyny. But the best part was the look the security gives her when she says he's harassing her.

The first one wasn't working for me, but I downloaded it and it worked, and holy fucking shit

She asked a dude's name, and he responded with a pun, because he knows if you give your name out to crazies, they actually harrass you, and because he wouldn't give him her name, she starts calling sexual harrassment.

the pun was his name was "Hugh Mongus".

She was literally REACHING for sexual harrassment, she WANTED sexual harrassment to happen, but when it didn't come, she freaked out and claimed it happened.

Now tell me, does that sound like an activist or a sex crazed whore?

Anyone know the source of this version of the song?

I think it's ThePruld? Can't confirm, I'm basing this off of the end of this video of his.

my fucking christ, this has brought my piss to a boil.
FUCK

Never mind, found it.

I love how the audience has no fucking clue who to clap for. They keep going back and forth, cheering for both Plinkett and the cunts.

Oh boy another one.
There must be more.

Thanks, fam

Every time I try to forget, it keeps bringing me back.

ew

Jesus Christ.

Suffer

i never really stopped to enjoy how happy and peaceful the trololo song really was

The guy who "made" Undertale did the song, but it's not from that. He has a shit length discography, so I'm sure you'll find it lickety split if you actually try.

I knew it sounded like something out of Undertale. Why does all his music sound the same?

it was a lightning strike on a crane, so attack from god I guess

Thank you both; I was able to combine your clues and determine where I remembered it from. Now I can be properly ashamed of myself.

I want to fug gumball's mom

Next time contribute to the thread and maybe you'll get an answer.

Clues are better than answers.

Remember when we hated DOOM

I can agree on that, sometime's it's fun. I once wasted 15 minutes on figuring out a hentai for an user. Then another 15 to find a random chinese song. They doubted me

I don't mind them to be honest sempai

they're more like this now

Here at least 2 of those for no reason.

Well, once in a blue moon a good dub gets made. A lot of them are complete shit though

What the fuck is up with the flood detection?

This hurts my soul

Kill yourself for posting that trash

This is what happens when normalfags are subjected to the wonders of autism.

even if you remove the fucking memetic aspects of this fight scene, its the only interesting fight in the whole fucking movie because this god damn stormtrooper actually seems to know what he's doing and comes off as imposing unlike kylo.

god force awakens was complete dogshit

Ok I knew I wasn't going fucking nuts, why is n o r m i e s being censored to normalfags? Did I miss something?

Arabs & Jews are two sides of the same shekel. They both want to genocide one another as well as other ethnic groups (sometimes they even work together to do it) & too many around them are stupid enough to get involved against any self-interest.

I made it as far as them getting to that bar and the nog saying he wanted to abandon everything and run before I just had to stop. The acting, the characters, the whole fucking story, garbage. The socjus message was the shit cherry on top of the shit frosting on the shit cake.
Tempted to go back and watch the fight scenes but if the tr8or fight was the best one then fuck it.

Because it is mostly the same.

I'm going to give a long drawn out answer. If you want to follow along you'll want the links at the bottom of this post open in a spare window. If you don't want to read a large block of text, just think of Toby as one of those japanese truck drivers who put lots of flashy shit on their vehicles; all flair, no style.

Let's start with Megalovania, the first attached webm. Compare this to his latest version at the end of this piece. This is from Toby's, then known as Radiation, first moment of real prominence, posting on starmen.net aside, Toby's Halloween Hack. While there was a post mortem he made on it, for some unfathomable reason, it's not up. The second attachment of this post may explain why, and to be completely fair I'll just say it outright; it threw a wrench into the plausible deniability he had going that certain elements that appealed to a certain dyed hair crowd were incidental. Holla Forumsitics aside, the musical relevance this had on Toby's career is as follows. Most of the music inserted into the hack was from other sources Toby transposed using a rudimentary hacking tool that I think was the precursor to PK Hack, except for Megalovania. That was his own original composition, and just listening to it casually, it sounds alright. But on further inspection, this song shows what exacerbated flaws Toby made later in his music were there from the start. Focus on melody to the detriment of composition and structure. Again, all flair, no style. To be fair, melody was incredibly important to early (think NES, not Commodore, we're talking multiple songs here) video game composers, since how the music was played in the system made composition and structure an already done thing, which is something most popular "chiptuners" don't seem to understand. But I doubt Toby got that.

Alright, let's try burning through his Homesick shit. Open up that soundcredits link. Use text search and look for Buzinkai, 9 hits. Listen to a couple, Doctor and Endless Climb at least. Melody actually repeats itself. Ends out strong. Can tell this gook knew what he was doing.

Now text search "fox." 60 fucking hits. This might explain Toby's technical improvement in song quality between now and then. But let's stick to Atomic, sorry Atomyc, Ebonpyre and Black. Buzinkai's two and Toby's two can be compared pretty well, here. Atomyc has two melodies, no connection, just "here's your opening, here's your closing, a'ight we out." Now Black's all buildup, a melody, a riff, back to melody. You can hear the difference pretty well here. Now, a quick note on the other "iconic" melodies, Toby made a few later, but a lot of the really good shit is stuff from earlier. By the way, his fetish for reusing the same melody over and over and over in Undertale probably comes from the homestuck albums, where those four songs mentioned earlier along with a few others make up a fucking shit ton of content on there in the form of remixes. The later albums get more OC, but by that time the damage was done.

So basically Toby's full of himself, but by doing the same thing over and over again he's gotten really good at it.

earthboundcentral.com/2009/10/earthbound-halloween-hack/

radiation.fobby.net/halloween/ (Should just be a page that says no, I wonder why?)

mspaintadventures.com/soundcredits.html

youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk (Wait until you're done reading)

i didn't even mind the nog, i could accept his character because he was a deserter from the get go, he had cowardly tendencies so that scene didn't ruin the flow

everything rey said or did on the other hand did ruin any flow the movie had because she was textbook mary-sue, oh lets get into this ship that's been grounded for an undetermined amount of time and fly it perfectly, lets pick up a gun for the first time and fire perfectly, lets win a force mind battle effortlessly and use a jedi mind trick flawlessly despite no one in the entire story even mentioning the jedi mind trick, rey lived on a fucking desert planet her whole life and suddenly when some goblin tells her she can use the force she does it with ease

and then in the big final fight with kylo, kylo beats finn (understandably, finn was not trained in lightsaber fighting and just picked the thing up and rolled with it) but then rey just picks up the dropped lightsaber, the same lightsaber she earlier in the movie refuse to bother with, and beats kylo ren in a dual

Why does he not just show his ID or whatever with his name on it, what the fuck man, idiot, he could have given her such a massive burn.

I need a drink.

Any more bartender webms on you m8?

A couple

(checked)
(checked)
Thanks fam, I love you

because he's protecting his real identity instead of getting doxed

videogames

Anyone have the webm of all those Liberian child soldiers fighting?

ok

Even when they're awful, it's usually endearing in its own right as long as the show doesn't take itself 100% seriously to begin with. I typically at least try the dub when available, it's usually good for a few extra though probably unintentional laughs if nothing else.

I think we already knew that from observing the way he abuses his severely autistic fanbase.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gold

I looked her up. Zarna Joshi
Fucking get the fuck out of my country you faggots

GOTY

GOTY

Fucking thank you.
And people have the balls to say steven universe is the only bad cartoon out there.
Umaru is worse, the only better thing about it is the artstyle, that's it.
If it was westernized, people would talk all sorts of trash about it.

What? People have been talking trash about anime garfield since it came out
Steven Universe is objectively more trash though

At least the fat kike tries to act like a good person, unlike shoomaru.
in the end, both shows are garbage user.

just cuz one thing is bad doesn't make the other thing not bad. steven universe is for fucking retards

holy shit just say "it's nigger-tier faggotbait with shitskins and dykes" and carry on with your fucking day
jesus

Just taze the fucking cunt.

what the fuck is this shit

It’s from homofuck.

i just went in to my pol folder and searched "song" hoping to find something racist that would be suitable to post in this thread

my filenames are shit so I wasn't sure what I was posting tbh fam

Fucking kill yourself.

nuke japan tbh

it's homestuck ost, i think its called sunsetter or something like that. i dont remember which album it's from.

more columbine webms please

That street shitter needs a good pounding, if you ask me. She needs to understand what actual sexual harassment is.

Here, have a version that isn't garbage quality.

"That was sexual harassment!"

No, he was making fun of you and your batshit ways

"You're not a cop I don't have to do anything you say!"

A) They are security
B) They can throw your batshit ass outside or hold you for the real cops

""FIX THE WEBM PLAYER ON THIS BOARD YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE.""

FIX THE WEBM PLAYER ON THIS BOARD YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE.

is that gavin mcinnes over there?

Anyone have the daniel webms?

I can't watch dubs because I know half the people who do them are just cunts (wasn't Kira Buckland caught unleashing fanboys to harrass other VA's?) the other half are only hired because they're cheap and local to the studio.

i haven't saved a webm from a Holla Forums webm thread in 2 months
>>>/webm/

Baal vs. Yahweh. Baal is superior in that pantheon, so he schooled his ass, despite being depleted of magnetite.

Gumball: The Fury

my nigga

i still cant get over this shit.

Abu Hajaar was a real hero.

I love cr1tikal

Jesus.
I made a thread about Bloodborne the other day and someone asked if I was this guy.
Now I'm mad.

I fucking adore this guy.

Dunovo prevented us from hating it more because people couldn't pirate it to make fun of it.

So is Umaru.

(Checked)
What's the matter weeb KissAnime fucked your waifu. Not like she wasn't giving it out already

Explain this joke to me, please.

what animu

Lolsorandom.

Even in context, it's something that comes from nowhere and becomes a properly crafted joke only because it's so random.

Does anybody have that webm that starts with a tank drifting, but is then interrupted by the Franku saying "it's time to stop", which is then interrupted by the Jojo cliffhanger ending, which is then interrupted by something else like, to more times?

I live in Singapore and our trains are either above or under ground.

Okay Is something wrong with me if I find the scenario of two people trying to make casual small talk in the middle of an ongoing orgy incredibly hot
I don't mean to say that I find this scene arousing at all, or those specific characters, just the idea

Where do you think you are right now?

…a-a friendly environment filled with well-adjusted sociable people who enjoy mild and commonly appreciated hobbies and fine arts?

I remember when someone did a Todd edit of these guys years ago.

source?

Is Gumball decent?
It seems decent.

Have an episode on SJW and fear-mongering over games.

Isn't there a version of this with actual hentai as opposed to fan service?

With that first Webm, if you cut out the parts where he loses confidence and contradicts himself, then put it over Black Lives Matter or other rioting footage, you'd have some A-Grade redpill material.

Singapore has internet?

How horrifying.

The worst part was the reveal at the end. The whole time I was thinking it had to be the UK or something, and I was thinking how far gone they were, then the clip ends with "Seattle Police" on the guy's arm. Fucking hell.

Gumball is pretty good for what it is. Some episodes are just "lol so random" but then there are others that are pretty clever.

That's fucking insane

whatta fucking faggot hes has a k70 rgb lighting and doesnt have the lighting match his fucking mouse there are huge numebrs of community made lighting just for fucking that shade of blue that his logitech mouse has, what a fucking gook i hope he never procreates

found it myself, screw you all

this was good thread

What makes you think that this could only happen in the uk or us? This feminism cancer is spreading all over the world. And in most European countries feminists don't even pretend to be in favor for equal rights, they straight forward say that they hate men.

Hey just out of curiosity what's the sauce?