#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Happy birthday, Vivian! You've grown up so much, Viv

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
> The ones who defeated gawker, was us, rejoice, we got the credit we deserved for once.
- archive.is/zWLHt

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bDLnD
archive.is/N4jkB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rez_(video_game)#Trance_Vibrator
gotnews.com/going-global-investigating-dentontaxfraud-budapest-hungary-help-us/US!
p.teknik.io/kMfoW
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/editorial-gamers-dont-care-about-drugs-in-games-because-they-want-to-have-fun/10052/
twitter.com/Chris_Sinnard/status/767856810371928064
archive.is/LbTIm
archive.is/cjLfy
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/22/bankrupt-nick-denton-cries-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-goodbye-gawker-post/
archive.is/WFTFw
twitter.com/An_ca_te/status/767805709249544193
archive.is/PtYVc
afterplease
archive.is/JLV3y
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp1g89
archive.is/XZaJC
thefineyoungcapitalists.tumblr.com/post/149345947545/happy-birthday-vivian-james
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/gawker-com-officially-shuts-down/10191/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/767880260905861120
twitter.com/Foxceras/status/767902561235906560
twitter.com/camedei_sp707/status/767906624987996160
geology.com/minerals/gold/uses-of-gold.shtml
archive.is/ePi5J
archive.is/WuBLe
archive.is/iHd39
archive.is/f41tO
youtube.com/watch?v=aL5B_1ph46g
warosu.org/vr/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=gamergate
archive.is/AMwHS
archive.is/dFJbT
archive.is/CYy3N
archive.is/Jm0VA
archive.is/qwvpw
archive.is/qdMla
archive.is/roU9u
archive.is/8Sc5a
archive.is/DRklC
archive.is/VTiBL
archive.is/oLknJ
archive.is/M3gH2
archive.is/VbtGn
archive.is/9iIRr
archive.is/lXulf
archive.is/bwwGs
archive.is/HkwKG
archive.is/RQrgU
archive.is/53FWY
archive.is/HahtX
archive.is/11vHP
archive.is/FED8b
archive.is/yVHIW
archive.is/tbxQl
archive.is/XD9Pw
archive.is/RScJ0
archive.is/t1OX7
archive.is/fwVsv
archive.is/zWLHt#selection-1487.0-1487.151
archive.is/ils0q
archive.is/QiTsN
archive.is/vz82y
4ch.be/
patreon.com/user?u=393249
archive.is/6tE97
archive.is/I2mWd
archive.is/WOckg
warosu.org/vr/thread/S3430879#p3430967
archive.is/9zxts
twitter.com/GennaBain/status/745957124044369920
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/347148289
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/08/22/berserk-ps4-western-release-will-things-held-back-japanese-version/
techdirt.com/articles/20160821/23232235296/with-both-presidential-candidates-claiming-to-be-against-tpp-president-obama-kicks-off-campaign-to-ratify-it.shtml
ghostbin.com/paste/kmnzz
twitter.com/hashtag/torstrike?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
encyclopediadramatica.se/Laurelai
twitter.com/jpgames_de/status/766281986503770112
archive.is/0HmOX
twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/768168254040932353
twitter.com/leah_cinnamon/status/766842415223279616
archive.is/UnfWm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WANNA SMOOCH VIVIAN

I wish I had a daughter like Vivian.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

==PENIS=

fuck
DON'T BULLY MY PENIS

I'll only bully your failure to red post.

Well, that's kinda nice.

Why don't you trust me, guys?

BENIS!
Also, have a Seizure Hillary, on me.

How do you feel about your daughter now Holla Forums? Are you ready to be a grandfather?

Fuck i wanted to make a vivian james bday thread now i can't

pully muh benis

vid related

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS CAKE BREAD
archive.is/bDLnD

Why, Sparrow, why?

Fuck that alligator!
archive.is/N4jkB

thanks user :)

How do I start a campaign to explicitly preserve tits and ass?

that bush in the second pic

you see christfags, there is no god

Happy birthday, daugherfu.

Quit being such a fedora-tipping tryhard.

I'm getting pretty annoyed with their recent design changes.

Happy birthday

(checked)

i think i just leveled up

(checked)
Noice

You should be more annoyed by those links to tumblr and twitter.

I like pubic hair, too, but, there's a fuckin' limit.

I'm insulted by the blacking, sure, but I'm even more insulted by the Move controller.

I want to make a vivian james thread on 4chan Holla Forums just like the good ol days

Those were always there though.

I'm pretty sure you can now. But, the reaction you may get won't be welcoming.

I don't know why this maymay is so entertaining.

Do it, if you want. Post results.

There is no limit

checked
You are wonderful.

The ribbon reversion was pretty stupid, as are the shoes / boots. They look ridiculous.
I think September 2015 had the best jeans, too. All I'd do is break them in with more fading because vivian is probably too lazy to go shopping for new shit.

The Move is in an imagine spot anyway. Basically it's a series where the character imagines gangbangs or whatever, but she's really playing vidya.
Also, this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rez_(video_game)#Trance_Vibrator

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Why is Alex Jones advertising on Holla Forums? Is he a meme?

for her

Its either him hoping Holla Forums will go to his site or someone trying to fuck with Holla Forums because they know Holla Forums hates him.

Jesus Christ.

>not baking some cake for a fictional character then enjoying the cake yourself
You disappoint me.

gotnews.com/going-global-investigating-dentontaxfraud-budapest-hungary-help-us/US!

vivian, i told you to stay away from /d/

It could be a cake for literally any girl named Vivian that got repurposed.

Not to mention that people who want to decorate cakes actually have to practice. If you're going to make throwaway cakes, you may as well have fun with it.

I would pay good money for Alex Jones to do audio books

What would we do with it? Send it to anti feminist and anti progressive groups with the line "from denton, with love" on it?

its not even green and purple

Done.
Shouldn't have uploaded the half-baked one.

Happy birthday Viv

Good riddance to Gawker

Have a collection of digs p.teknik.io/kMfoW

Post archives for any that are missing

Wait… Isn't today supposed to be the GamerGate anniversary? I know Viv's the mascot and was conceived this date, but I thought her official birthday was September 11?

News. Breaking. Game journalists out of touch.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/editorial-gamers-dont-care-about-drugs-in-games-because-they-want-to-have-fun/10052/

Her official birthday is September 11 because that's when the TFYC reached their kickstarter goal, yes.

Today doesn't have much to do with GG's birthday though. You could argue it's when the zoepost came out (although many like me would disagree), or at the creation by adam baldwin of the hashtag, or, even, at the release of multiple idiotic articles about gamers being dead. Which happens in a week.

I love that name.

2 years of gg and you're just now figuring this out?

alright, the second image is pretty cute

Are you always this much of an autist? That's some of the most obvious sarcasm I've ever seen.

Vivian 2D shooting game

twitter.com/Chris_Sinnard/status/767856810371928064

I hope you aren't implying anything by posting that pic as a reply.

maybe
It's the only pikmin picture I had on my PC

Does she have good trigger discipline? I can't tell.

Where's our /k/ when you need it?

Forget the trigger discipline, what kind of weapon has a pump-action slide and a foregrip?

It's the Fallout 3 combat shotgun

#GamerGate confirmed number 1 boogyman
Happy anniversary goofy goobers

Its supposed to be a tommy gun i think

>one million years in photoshop

Needs a rocket lawn chair

DID YOU CALL ME A GOOFY GOOBER?

Fund h8chan

This video sure does sum up GamerGate very well

Are we about to get another Iraq?

It's an excuse to make and eat a cake

I see nothing wrong with this

Also the best type of cake is a strawberry poke cake with whipped cream icing that's combined with cream cheese to prevent it from melting at room temperature.

At least they'll make passable fireworks in the background while we celebrate Vivian's birthday.

This needs more love. Only 8k views in a year and it seems to have lots of work on it, at the very least the timing and synch to the song is god-like.

Anyways, happy viv's conception anniversary*
and happy gawker's funeral

*Her birthday is 9/11, fuckers always forget

viv's official birthday is 9/11 but that's really dumb tbh

fictional birthdays, especially for "main characters" in their contexts, are normally determined by when they first become publically available; say, sonic's birthday's considered to be the date Sonic 1 was released, and so on

Vivian, by force of being created publically in an imageboard, was immediately available for everyone to create content for and use, so it's obvious people will consider her creation date her birthday instead

Criminally underappreciated.

Holy fuck

sage for off topic should we worry about the 2020 Olympics fucking with fanservice in anime and japanese vidya? I saw this image floating around and I don’t know the source of it.

When did gilda get so fat?
Sharing the scarf is cute though.

archive.is/LbTIm
King Nigger, Killary and the kikes are trying to start shit in Syria.

You mean the chinks

The Chinese have their own jews

look up the manchus & how they jewed the mongols from existing

She is pregnant!

So what is it really with the massive jump in people who hate their own audience and their career? The people making that new south park game hate south park for being offensive and got asshurt at Trey and Matt for being bigots or something.

Kind of offtopic, but what ever happened to that one guy that got kicked out of that Sci-Fi convention despite owning one of the most popular magazines? Apparently he is going to release the tapes showing the fags their being hypocrites?

Run a search of the text to find it.

archive.is/cjLfy

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/22/bankrupt-nick-denton-cries-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-goodbye-gawker-post/

Chinese actually support Syria.

Colour me shocked.

this was before the UN's attack, so I guess there is nothing to worry about then

And archive just in case.
archive.is/WFTFw

The guy just does not know when to shut his fucking mouth up, holy fucking shit.

Post yfw you're not Nick Denton.

feels good

He already is a massive cow. Heinously fat, balding, egocentric, looks like he skipped puberty, married to his female clone, literally a cuck, easy to rile up, dumb opinions, craven demagogue, dresses like a fedoramancer on steroids, poses next to children's toys in front of Nazi-like imagery, and is in general a rime example of a manchild. By all accounts, he should have been laughed out of the internet as soon as he showed his ugly mug.

Unfortunately, he has an inexplicably large following acting as a buffer against milking. My personal theory is that kids who watch Pewdiepie because he's "funny" grow into teens who watch Jimmy because he "tells it like it is". Eventually they get a Giant Bomb subscription when they're old enough to have a credit card.

This is redundant, especially since this option already existed for years. But I suppose Twitter's devs were told to pretty up the site to show prospective buyers how progressive they are.

BRAVO, TWITTER. BRAVO.

Nick, you OUTED HIM AS GAY WHILE HE WAS DOING BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONS WITH A COUNTRY THAT PUTS GAY MEN TO DEATH!
THAT IS NOT FUCKING CRITICISM!

Ash is pretty close to Denton tier.

I love you Honk.
twitter.com/An_ca_te/status/767805709249544193

That just makes me want to make a honk account.

I can't imagine anything more devastating than that, honestly.

I can't believe that not a single person out there is shocked and disgusted by the fact that corporations are so powerful you need a billionaire to fun your court fees if you want any chance at getting justice.
Everyone seems to be supporting "business as usual" where a big company can stomp all over people, slander them, and ruin their reputation, but there's nothing you can do because they have all the money.

I wonder what Bkub is or would be thinking if/when he ever finds out snippets of his fanart is used for shitposting.

Also,

kek

We should meme this into reality.

You just described the British press.

4 days to go before it's #GamerGate's 2nd year anniversary, never forget: WE'RE HERE FOREVER!

aww yiss

archive.is/PtYVc

Loud minority

Bkub, reading his comics, is kind of a sgitposter himself, or at least has an extensive background in shitpost culture. I do know he despises the tpp.

Thats because they do not like change or making waves because they fear that the big corps will go after them, and are to cowardly to fight back until it is too late.normalfags are terrifying when pushed to the brink, but the worst of cowards at all other times, and the powers that be know this, thats why they use soft tactics.

The fuck is a Spivak? That shit sounds like something the guards would call you in the untranslated versions of the Witcher.

Oh wait, ther's more!

Found your problem.

You want something ridiculous?

I ended up going to a themed bar in my city a week ago. On the menu there was "Rules" list. the first rule was something along the lines of

Like fuck man. It's clear your mind is made up on shit.

Obsessed much, Nick?

What if they change their fender identity halfway through your sentence? They can cry "oppression" with anyone they have a problem with regardless of how hard the other person may be trying to adhere to the other person's identity.
Gender politics confirmed as modern day witch trials.

would be hilarious if someone pulled some hijinks like saying their preferred pronoun is master.

Of course he's obsessed, dude went from fucking invincible to devin faraci in a boxing match

he, his, their = Master, faggot, nigger

I will add that if they do not call you by those pronouns they are a bigot.

My thoughts exactly, by giving this leeway, they are opining up a glorious can of lawsuits because "HOW DARE YOU TRY AND PIN ME DOWN TO A SINGLE PRONOUN SHITLORD! CONSIDER YOURSELF SUED!" and they made the rules which allows the rule makers to get sued. Its just like the transgendered washroom situation, without absolute, concrete set rules, the rules can be bent and abused to harm the ones who made them and those they love, as well as all the side casualties. By indulging in mental disorders instead of disuading from them, we have only legal chaos, a bunch of rich attorneys, and many people who wanted to be left alone but were not.

afterplease use archive.is/

Found someone posting this in comments of Gawker article blaming Peter Thiel

What happened with the game she was gonna be in? Did it flop? What about TFYC? Are they still a thing?

ARCHIVE FAGGOT

archive.is/JLV3y

Fine, here

Game came out, its on Steam. TFYC hasn't done anything else since as far as I'm aware.

Danke.

I legitimately cannot tell whether this is from the same people or not, or if it's a parody.

for what purpose

They were sent to the gulags for opposing the lws in current year canada :^]

I have no clue, they came and went without much hassle

What do you think?

This is their twitter, seems like they haven't really done anything since. Their tumblr hasn't been updated since their stickied tweet either.

Someone send them something, the pinned tweet is kinda pathetic

it was shit

I find it funny that leftist media are embracing good ol' conservative censorship. They've come full circle finally.

Isn't that against the law? Or at least could get Denton in trouble for the "no compete" clause of Univision settlement?

they went without a fight.

Afterlife Empire was released unceremoniously. Yes, I know no one part of the sjw clique wanted to write about them, but they didn't reach anyone at all, as far as I recall. And the game was plagued with bugs upon release, which I don't think they even addressed or tried to fix. It was basically

I mean, I get they were not precisely devs making a game and rather a group of people trying to make it so a womyn get to make her game, but still. They worked just as well as Matt's grammar and spelling was good.

I can't feel sympathy for people that don't give a fuck about themselves

I know it is sure not made by Denton, what I wonder is if it can get him into trouble regardless of who made it

The parody would have no bearing on any matter. Only for keks.

A few threads ago when I was saying the game was shit and broken someone told me that they fixed most of the bugs in a later patch. Haven't played it myself to verify though.

So close

WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY!!!

Checking.

TRUTH

Was not saying have sympathy, but simply that they are almost depressing to look at.

As a European this looks so fucking retarded. It just makes a huge portion of the US look absolutely autistic.

Looks like bullshit neoliberal D&C to me. An unsolvable non-issue that pisses off both sides of society for no gain on either side.

It would be nice to have something similar for the 2nd anniversary. Although I guess there is not enough time left

On the subject of TFYC…

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp1g89
archive.is/XZaJC

KiA thread for the anniversary event is now LIVE.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4z3xq6/historygamingmeetups_gamergate_anniversary/

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN FAGGOTS! ONE WEEK TO GO!

I'm irritated there are trannies who claim to be libretarian being for the bathroom shit not getting HVING THE STTE DO SHIT FOR YOU IS FUCKING antithesis TO LIBERETINISM

the issue is that the way the law is setup they don't have to be passing, they don't even have to try to be passing. You can be the manliest looking man ever and as long as you say you're a woman they can't block you.

What I don't get is why gender-segregated bathrooms are still okay to these people, especially if the jews in construction could save a pretty penny only having to make one big unisex bathroom.

thefineyoungcapitalists.tumblr.com/post/149345947545/happy-birthday-vivian-james

YOOOOOOOOOO

shit dude idk, movies are expensive

I have an issue…about the TIMES article

can they really prove that Pedos posted here?

if they couldn't…would'nt that be like defamaion?

couldn't they get "sued" for that?

Where is the tick list user?

They even cite shitty Cisbusters as an inspiration. I love it.

TFYC might be feminists in their own right, but they're still pretty fucking based after all this time.

Cus its to make our values weaker

its not the jews its the jew chinks

When you choose manchus you loose

If Nyberg posted CP here to blame GG/Holla Forums, then the statement would be correct if not intellectually dishonest.

That is what it is. Just like the the refugee crisis, its manufactured conflict.

Have you been in a womans bathroom before? Be thankful, no matter how gross you think the mens bathroom is, the womens is much, much worse. Men definitly got the better deal there.

But why just weaken people's values when you can do that while cutting costs?
This shit does not make fucking sense.
How do you sign up for the Jew conspiracy anyway? Someone needs to show those faggots how to do an actual conspiracy.

Well, the author made it ambiguous enough to cover his ass. He didn't say that it's actually spread, just "discussed." Of course, his source is SRS, so they'll say anything if they think it will stick.

Naw its more the Chinese

They jewed so hard the jews in hollywood answer to them

Look at how hard they try to pander to china

I refuse to believe this.

Here's what bothers me about it.
My uni currently is weighing a proposal to replace the preexisting bathrooms with private unisex rooms.
This sounds great on paper, except instead of me walking up to the restroom at any time, going to one of many open urinals, and taking a piss, the new rooms, yes, all of them, will be open to and occupied by women, and that will ruin it for everybody.
That means I'll have to wait in line from now on just so I can take a leak, and the restroom conditions will be abysmal. There's all of the retarded women that fucking hover because "the seat's nasty" even though it's only nasty because they hover and get piss and shit all over the seat in the first place. You might also have the occasional run-in with menstrual finger painting.

Women's restrooms are fucking disgusting, and they can get away with it because nobody but them will ever see it. The men's rooms here are almost always nice and clean, because we know that the next guy who walks in is also going to want a comfy place to shit.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/gawker-com-officially-shuts-down/10191/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/767880260905861120

This is pretty much where I stand on it really. If nobody ever made a fuss over it then you don't have to worry about an arbitrary line in the sand, it could just be one of those things that develops within society. People would be free to stop men, bearded trendy fuckos in skirts who aren't even on HRT and nobody would be enough of an asshole to confront any passable trans person on it.

Who was it that instigated the law in the first place?

The refugee crisis is a crisis of capitalism rather than morality. A population decline due to feminism is the reason the refugees are being dragged in, but to say it's because of anything other than because of good feels and morality would bring the entire system into question.

Even if they didn't leave the place looking absolutely fucking disgusting, I've seen unisex bathrooms pretty much become unofficial "women's only" bathrooms because some preppy clique complained that men using the same bathroom as them while they apply makeup makes them uncomfortable.

its true user.
I've seen toilets full of piss shit and period blood

I live with a chinese girl and she manages to splatter period blood on the seat and floor and just leaves it there. How? We'll never know.
Then again I guess it's up to you for what you think is worse: piss on the seat and those drips on the floor right in front of the toilet or period blood.

They're both just as bad then, ahhhh, equality.

Nick, I guarantee you that no judge in the world would think that Hulk Hogan's dick is "newsworthy" enough to warrant spending thousands of dollars to buy a stolen sex tape that he didn't know even existed.

Yes pedos posted here how is that even in debate? Do you not remember /younglove/ or /hebe/?

You need to beat them at their own game, if they want to piss, shit and fingerpaint with their pussy blood on the wall and hover around the sinks taking selfies you need to get the jump on them.

Dicks. Huge fucking dicks. You need to get markers of all sizes and cover the insides of the cubicles with massive cocks. Start a movement, make dick graffiti great again. Operation Lümmelraum (yes I did just check google for German dick slang, you're welcome)

No its so that terrorist attacks will be more likely to occur which provides excuses for civil liberty infringements and greater spying as the public will be begging for something to be done at that point.

If you have not seen it, you wouldn't understand.

Why should I go out of my way to make my bathrooms worse?
There's only a handful of unisex rooms used for testing at this point in time. All I have to do is make sure that our side is understood, and convince enough people to side with us.

spotted the furry

That being said, I thought girl's bathroom was always pristine clean, since they don't poop.

If that "Gawker Law" that's penalizes "revenge porn" and stolen/leaked "sex tapes" is passed, he'll go to whining about how much Big Governments are mean and controlling people.

Also here's something fun to pass around. I'll be making some more like these, I think.

They are fucking disgusting creatures.

over time I've learned that for a lot of them cleaning's a visual process, so long as at a glance things look nice it's fine

vs men who may "clean" less times but when they do they go full-out

Seriously my only problem with making every bathroom a unisex bathroom. Even working at a restaurant, they're only in there for maybe 45 minutes of their entire day, but every night was a disaster zone that took rubber gloves and scrubbing the walls clean. Men's room you wipe the seat, wipe the counter, wash the floor, and you're out of there.

My sister would shit with the door open until I started throwing things at her. Women are disgusting if they are allowed to be.

Worked as a lifeguard for a few years.

Womens locker was a disgusting hair filled location with fluids of dubious origins

I think that's a secondary goal, go check out Germany's population growth on google data, it started to decline around the time they declared open borders. To sustain enough growth without entering recession you need around a 2% yearly increase. They've been handing out money, child benefits, childcare, fucking everything to get people to have kids.

For the lulz - but if they don't try to creep ownership of the bathrooms it could be left alone.

I approve, Acidman.

ANOTHER WIN FOR THE PATRIARCHY

If they legitimately think that the people they're bringing in are going to be anything other than harmful to the economy they're morons.

aw yiss

wake me up

I dig it

why eye-raping red? make it white or at least add some shadow to make it more eye pleasing

There would not be any refugees if isreal and its worshippers kept their dicks and bloody mitts out of every country and group that tels them to fuck off.

It's their last chance saloon plan, they've tried everything for about 15 years. I think the state powers are a strong second though.

Theyve been doing everything except, you know, going "ayyy, we need stable jobs for the people again and to encourage families by making it so they can live on 1 full wage or 2 partime wages, and invest in childcare services."

Holy shit. Gamers BTFO!!

Someone tell this retard the difference between what's promised and what she considers 'potential'

GET OUT, SHILL!

Oh, the irony.

Been a long time since I shilled a Tweet here.

twitter.com/Foxceras/status/767902561235906560

FART THIS!

I just don't buy it. Refugees from these areas are not going to be helpful in any way. In addition to the large governmental expenditures they are necessitating they are also costing much in the way of damage that they are doing and additional police protection. You have to believe that they're foolish enough to think that humans are interchangeable cogs regardless of race, culture, or religion.

Rather than take such a gamble a much easier solution of embracing automation and setting up a form of toy capitalism where people are provided a basic income and given luxury incentives to do the jobs that aren't automated allows them to retain their lifestyles with no true change. Once you realize that the move is completely malicious in nature it makes much more sense.

Good thing the end product is garbage

otherwise we'd have nothing but lies to go off of when getting excited about a game and preordering it before any reputable outlet has reviewed it

The thing that always bothered me is this:

The wars have been going on for ages, so why did the refugee crisis happen so suddenly? What caused it to trigger at that specific time? It went from being a non-issue to everywhere in the news in the span of like 2-weeks, if you recall.

But I've never heard any major event cited that could have caused it. Why then? Why so many people all at once? There's something fishy there.

Funny, I posted the same thing not too long ago. twitter.com/camedei_sp707/status/767906624987996160

The real reason isn't that hard to understand: Step 2 is giving "refuges" voting power (and even if that fails, their kids have it) and they'll vote in goosestep for the party that brought them there in the first place.

It's the same deal with trying to legalize illegal immigrants

Ran out of characters?

Its in the pic, and also yes.

Matt, that smug motherfucker~

Well today I learned women's restrooms aren't luxurious spas as I previously thought.

Agreed.

Ya blew it. Material conditions shape society far more than culture does. Truth be told, feminism's success has been mostly attributed post-fact. Remember, women got into the workplace not by protesting, but by economic necessity. The fertility rate fell because living standards went up. This is a notorious corelation. It's the kind of thing that should be named after someone, don't you think? Let's name it the Vivian effect.

The politics are very different in countries like Germany all of the political parties were essentially for it so they will not feel a particular loyalty to one. Its not like in the US where its very apparent that one party is for illegal immigrants and the other is not.

Heh, neoliberals raising wages. Maybe they'll try it when the refugees don't work out. I'm sure they'll think of something else to attempt before that drastic measure though.

Former janitor here, believe me the women's restroom is an unholy place that you can't even begin to image and the SMELL, dear GOD the smell.

I've worked on patients with roting ulcers that didn't smell that bad.

It is an other reason, but not the reason.

More like finding the happy ballance between work for wage, and taking care of ones family. I want to se the barter system come back full swing, but that wont happen because the top people cant get their cut while being lazy asses.

vivian the cool loli

IIRC the refugee crisses wasn't as bad untill the Syrian civil war to overthrow Bashar al-Assad happened and German Chancellor Angela Merkel opened her fat mouth and allowed the Syrian refugees German passports. The EU has an open boarder policies that allows free movement to any european nation in the EU and surprise most of the migrants went to the nation with the highest welfare payout. Then people form the surrounding middle eastern countries and some african went and lied about being Syrian because the screening process was a complete joke. None of them had any paperwork and weren't properly vetted and were allowed into the country anyways so now you have a huge security risk that allows radical extremist to infiltrate your country.

Now even more people are coming in because of brexit, european nation are starting to enforce their boarders and Germany is telling its citizens to stalk up on food supplies because terrorist attacks are becoming more frequent. Nationalism is on the rise and people want to exercise their sovereign right as a nation and are willing to leave the EU to do it. The gravy train is coming to a close in a few years and they're all trying to get in at once before its over.

The demographics of those high HDI countries are pretty similar for that to be the case.

Capitalism needs to expand in order to survive, and the economies of Western and Northern Europe have pretty much no room for expansion. Pretty much the only thing keeping their economies growing is population growth, which they can only achieve via mass immigration.

Basically, mass immigration is now a necessity for the survival of capitalism in Western Europe. Or else they would have to, horror of horrors, introduce actual planning in their economies.

It's possible that it's just fate that several waves of migrants happened at the same time. They're mostly leaving via Lybia as far as I know, so it's possible that, say, some warlord or other was holding them back and then he was overthrown.

I always assume this when a politician is trying to tell me they're suffering a serious case of caring and morality. But most of the west is under heavy surveillance already and hasn't even gone to the trouble of legitimising it, they can just keep trying to pass bills until they get the result they want at this point without further exacerbating the situation. Although I shaped a lot of my opinions on this arguing with European fiscal conservatives who thought it was "dem liberals being nice 2 evri1 >:((((" who also hated conspiracy theories so I tried dragging them a bit closer to reality and away from outright political illiteracy.

With you on that, but after the rise in living standards it continued to drop due to women aggressively pursuing careers, in Germany at least. I'm not one to tout the glories of the nuclear family as gospel, but people would be much more inclined to start a family if they got the wages to run a household.

Yeah, the greedy fucks are getting more and more detestable by the day. The smug self righteousness of their methods of governance and dissonance of anything of actual worth in the lives of the average citizen really boils my piss. Hopefully we can keep the internet out of their grubby little mitts long enough to get some sort of momentum behind fucking them over one day, but no doubt when that starts to happen they'll attempt to co-opt whatever movement there is and derail it into something that further serves their agenda.

NEET uprising now!

Planned economies would be much better for them than accepting the people they're accepting.
You should really look into HDI in Libya under Qaddafi. It was the best country in Africa by far. Its not so much that he was holding them back as it is that in his absence the country has devolved into a complete shithole.

Hauling people off for expressing dissident views is not. Anonymity is still allowed. Having surveillance is not enough, now they want the excuse to make full use of it.

The barter system greatly limits when and how you can spend what you have. It's inferior to monetary systems.
Bartering can be great for odd jobs, though. Both parties can get a great deal. "I'll set up your home office, you repaint my car" and you've got something going there.
Don't worry about what the world is doing. Just look to see what people will give you for your skills.

This. We'd be better off going back to precious metal currency.

Even if the economy tanks and your gold coin that says "$20 dollars" on it is worthless because the dollar is dead as a currency, it still has whatever value in gold metal is still in it. And will buy, ideally, about $20.00 worth of whatever.

That's why coinage was done in the first fucking place. In the worst case scenario, you could melt your copper coins down and make a fucking cooking pot out of them. They had some kind of intrinsic value. Not just what the government says they're worth.

mmmmmmmm

Fucking amazing.

Holy shit, they're still going? This is worse than Scalzi at this point.

good work rewarded with good dubs, honk

That's a good point. Maybe if instead of just comparing HDI with fertility, we compared HDI with the "variation'' in fertility, we could possibly get a more complete picture.

And it would be very interesting to see what would happen if they jacked up the wages.

Oh I'm familiar with Qaddafi. He was a bastard, but he was still Lybia's best alternative. I agree with your post on all counts.

Asscastle out of fucking nowhere!

Someone should post this on /cow/. I think a full 24 hour spergout is worth it at this point.

that guy still around?
Last I knew was he asked how to cheat on his wife while she was on vacation when the ralph leak occurred

Checked and woah.

I want to violentlytorture Jason Stanton. He's going under the knife soon rolling dubs for malpractice and death.

Jim didn't express an opinion in that original tweet of his, though. He knew what doing so would get him.

Seriously tho, this kind of thing is exactly what the LWs and white knights call harassment. You're the victim of cyberviolence. How does it feel? Got a Patreon ready?

god damn

I've never ran into an occurrence where "they literally did x" meant "I really like that they did x" meanwhile I've ran into tons where it meant they hated it or were in disbelief.

DUBS FOR MALPRACTICE

But what's the actual value of gold?
It's really not worth much at all.
It's not a great material for most applications where you would want metal. Gold just happens to look pretty, it's actually utility is quite low.

I'd imagine a world without the government would be one where fancy things would be the least of my concerns. I

Jonathan Ian Mathers is always right when it comes to music.

Try drinking something other than 2-liters of Coke, Jim.

God damn it, Jim, when will you fucking die

If you leave out the decorative uses, there's still electronics and industrial use.
geology.com/minerals/gold/uses-of-gold.shtml

How the fuck can you die from kidney stones, unless it blocks the path to the bladder and an internal piss explosion happens?

This thread needs to be lewder

We're talking a collapse situation people and aren't really going to have the facilities to be making many electronics. What they would be able to make would take miniscule amounts.

Jim won't be worse than Scalzi until he makes an embarrassingly bad knockoff of a beloved classic, then pretends that he never read the classic and he just accidentally wrote the same book except worse, then writes an incredibly self-fellating mea culpa preword for his knockoff, then gets nominated for a Hugo and options out the movie rights for it.

I would rather not have his followers sperging out in my mentions for another day.

Yeah, no. I've been around long enough to know where that was going.

I'M ROLLING FOR MALPRACTISE GIVE ME DUBS FOR THIS KEK PLEASE

This is a Christian, Mongolian Chromolithography imageboard, and the users here have sworn to remain pure in the eyes of the lord.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

She's only 2 years old you sick fuck

DUBS FOR DEATH BY MALPRACTICE

Why won't kek let me have this?

I stopped drinking Coke and other soda product after discover all the damage it does to your body, also it reduces your sperm count and make you a premature eyaculator as well destroying your gap nights.

I started to drink Tea since then

Pic not related but this guy in the image is junji ito, I through he was more fat and insane looking.

stop stealing my fucking dubs

Oh it's there, in his eyes.

Wow, ito aged well. And not just japanese well, but found a way to live forever like one of his mangas well.

It's always the quiet ones.

Just turn your mentions off for a couple days, its what I did when I pissed a bunch of liberals off by saying that Trump's not homophobic.

He tapped into whatever Kojima and Araki are using for their immortality.

Stealing lifeforce through their works.

Oh, In case i forgot, Kek, Summon the Meteor and all that, some drawfag with freetime, draw Vivian like Kali

Alright.

And before you ask.

Yande.re is the site.

kali?

>Gawker is DEAD and Nick Denton will probably spend the rest of his life working in a toll booth

What a difference 2 years makes.

Araki is through his Stand.
Sakurai also looks pretty young.

Oh my god, are they still yelling "YOU'RE A BIGOT" and expecting it to make them automatically right?

or Shiva, i am pretty ignorant

the godess of destruction with many arms

Triple check'd

The disgusting amount of influence the (((jews))) have needs to be destroyed, whether left or right. I find it delicious that (((their))) own pets are turning on them (((though))), as if (((they))) did not see them coming. It won't be just the niggers but the muslims as well, if they aren't already. All that (((media influence))) to shill for them amounted to (((them))) digging their own graves. Turns out (((they))) aren't smart as others or (((they themselves))) think. (((Soros))) (a fake name, I might add like all kikes hiding their jewry playing the name change game) is the most interesting character of all because he cuts funding for femen the moment they go after evilsrael and same with BLM. Time to find some common ground and rev up those gas chambers.

Trips of truth and smug, right here boys. Check em and smile.

old man yell at clouds

archive.is/ePi5J
archive.is/WuBLe
archive.is/iHd39

Uhh

Context?

Sophie is worse than michelle obama. From what I seen and have heard, shes a spoiled princess. And I would be unsuprised if the children are not turds.

cincinati zoo acc. asked to calm down harambe joke. got memed hard.

Don't kid yourself, Ben, you're incapable of being happy about anything.

Cincinnati Zoo said they were sick of people making Harambe memes on Twitter.
You will never guess what happened next

The zoo where the gorilla got shot and black (((people))) were sperging over it and calling it racist. I'm guessing the zoo deleted their Twitter over all the shit they were getting from the BLM types.

Kuchera is basically calling the kettle black here. He pushes the exact same kinds of shit against other things.

Forgot to add everyone should search "blm israel".

The salt is DELICIOUS

You reap what you sow, dirty heebs.

They saw it coming, and planed for their pets biting them. They will turn on their pets and go to their not pets "goim- erm guys, they are attacking us, so you better fight them while we hide in our ivory towers." too bad I reduse to fight for them.

Harambe

That's fucking hilarious.

no, they basically were just unable to post anything for days now without all the responses being harambe jokes

Speaking of which.

Your writing style is annoying as fuck.

When I first heard about it even I thought it was a joke. Like they aren't that stupid, right? They're also literally identifying themselves with a gorilla? Boy, did I underestimate.

Apologized and backed off, that's what any good goyim would do.

You really have to wonder if they practice speaking in that kind of tone, or if it just comes to them naturally.

That's sort of the point with it, more or less. If you think that's annoying, how do you think (((heebs))) feel about it? (((They))) were so buttblasted about the whole echos that (((they))) utilised their entire media influence to shill it in every single place but they only get meme'd harder for it. There's no butthurt like (((jew))) butthurt, that's for sure.

It was doubly ludicrous because the kid who fell in was black.

I know about the echoes nigger but for one I always thought they were dumb for here, they make sense for places like twitter or TRS, not imageboards. If you want to call out the jew just call out the jew. For another who the fuck uses that damned many in a single post?

I like this version. The music is just so fitting and the contrast is great.

Just once or twice for emphasis, user. It's going to get worse from here and it won't stop at a few blacks or muslims or black muslims from shooting up their synagogues like what happened before. They should remember that they did this to themselves and all because they went crazy about whites despite the fact they're more ako with w goyim muh dicking jewesses than

So blizzard did this after introducing loot crate only skins to Overfail.

These scummy ass companies can't keep getting away with this.

I'm autistic enough to go back and count you used it 9 times.

Fuck this add-on. Meant to say a-ok with white goyim muh dicking jewish women compared to actual jews who happen to also be blacks in israel that they go and sterilise. It's like what Steiner was caught saying in secret in a recording where niggers in israel are treated worse than dogs.

I think that's the first time I've ever watched it in full. Funny how the title of the game is the very last thing on his mind.

Trips checked.
Last I heard unfortunately Denton is getting some sort of financial arrangement from the Univision deal for 2 years. Non compete something or other, and he gets monies a month from them for 2 years. But, he is also claiming that all this shenanigans THAT HE FUCKING INFLICTED ON HIMSELF THEN CRIED ABOUT have lowered his financial holdings. There is still that matter of the Russian Legitimate Businessman loan though. :^)

NBP types and other black supremacist racist types, have had a history of anti-semitic outbursts which has always either been ignored or downplayed by the MSM and other organization. That's the problem when a group plays oppression olympics and the idiotic 'progressive' stack.

That bongtard fucker dropped his mask, just like Colbert and Stewart. They showed their true face and what they really think of the smallfolks. They fear and loathe the 'peasants'.

That legitimate russian business loan better end very poorly. I seriously expect a shitload of Ruskie Mafiyafags to suddenly make him disappear.

are you retarded?
the reason for that change is because of an event specific crate for the olympics
you can no longer get the box from leveling up and its back to the normal box you get and the normal box wont contain the events cosmetic shit

its literally like coke changing cans for summer and then turning back to normal once summer is over

That quest user never came back

I can't be the only one who enjoys the sight of our lovely Vivian with a feminine bulge.

In other news Melania Trump is planning to sue The Daily Mail, The Week, Politico, Inquisitr, Tarpley, Before It's News, Liberal America, LawNewz, Winning Democrats and Bipartisan Report for defamation over claiming she used to be an escort. The guy she got as a lawyer is none other than the one Hogan/Thiel used against Gawker.

archive.is/f41tO

Good, these outlets won't learn any other way.

It truly is insane how far the anti trump has gotten.

Because of a Touhou girl who lives in a pile of laundry?

Jesus Christ this entire week is going to make me pop a blood vessel in my dick.

Is Gilda even smart enough to properly suck a benis? She would probably use her teeth or gag on it by accident.

Damn, this dude's getting a lot of exposure.

He ran one of the higher profile lawsuits of the last few years.

because despise none of the games get localize you already know from which series she is from

I'd be more impressed if someone on an imageboard didn't know what Touhou was.

i believe you gonna be impressed very soon then

Not even Vinny is safe anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=aL5B_1ph46g

It's literally fucking finger quotes.
It's not even a fucking Holla Forums-original meme, if it was I would have heard it here first, rather than from twitterfags who saw it being used ironically by the very "people" it was supposed to be against.

They played you like a damn fiddle.

People probably saved all kinds of art or rule 34 of Touhou not knowing or caring what it was. I save all kinds of rule 34 without knowing the source or the material it comes from. Just as long as the porn is good.

I tend to rate mine by three categories:

I always save good porn if the art is HQ, but I'll also occasionally save shitty or mediocre art if what is going on in it is rare or interesting. Pic related.

I always wondered why rich people didn't sue media organs for slander/libel. I mean just about every elected officer in the federal government must have good cases for it. I'm glad someone is finally taking the media to account, fucking journalists are way overdue for a reckoning.

I think it's something along the lines of they don't want to suffer further media embarrassment. I mean, we've seen what they did with the Hogan case, they tried dragging his name through the mud because he had the nerve to actually sue Gawker after they ignored a court order.

Because the 1st amendment is pretty sacrosanct, even among courts and crooked politicians.

Even Hulk had to take his case to a point where he could get a jury trial. The first two judges went NOPE FIRST AMENDMENT at the very thought of suing a media outlet. All the Gawker apologizers did get one little thing right: A high profile person successfully suing a media firm out of business is very rare, and makes for a bit of a watershed moment.

I too hope we see more of it.

Crossover art can be pretty hot. I'm surprised more artists don't draw stuff like that or get more commissions for it. I see it done maybe with some Nintendo characters from time to time but not often outside of those.

THE BIGGEST FATTEST user COCKS

Its harder to prove in the US than in England. I remember The Donald said that he would strengthen libel laws if he was elected president and the next day all media was saying how he was attacking free press and what they can report on. The day of the rope is coming.

Yeah its pretty uncommon. To my knowledge the only pics of this crossover in all of existence are the one above and this one. So I saved em, even if the art is Palcomix level.

It wasn't originally a Holla Forums meme but the jews weren't the ones that started using it first. I forget which alt-right site it was that started it but there was a coincidence detector web extension to put parentheses around jews' names months before articles were written about it and they started wearing it themselves.

Dawe gives me slight hope for canada.

It's the classic Greek tragedy formula, a self-inflicted downfall brought on by hubris.
All you had to do was listen to the fucking judge, Nick.

Its amazing how little Gawker had to do to avoid their fate. Add a disclaimer to an article, take down a sex tape, save hundreds of millions of dollars. If someone tried to make a story out of the events noone would finish reading it as they'd find it too ludicrous to be able to suspend disbelief.

I would argue that it's pretty much the exact same way niggers think they're being discriminated against when they keep throwing up warning signs and obvious red flags with the way they act and talk.
Of course if you ever dare to tell them this, you'd end up getting a response of
assuming you don't get your fucking head caved in.

I've posted variations of this many times, but here we go again.

preface it with THIS SUMMER and it's good to go

Funny thing is, ethic's never died at all. From the FTC to voluntary disclosures, beating the faggots over the head with the ethical stick was one of the most effective things we ever did.

I mean literally, how do you argue against it? Say "No! We won't be ethical!"? Thanks for the ammo then, fag.

After DISNOD it was undoubtedly our best tool, IMO.

Here, have some loli Asuka too, if you enjoy that sort of thing. :)

It's fucking crazy, I'd say it's been close to 2 years since I started coming to these threads. If I hadn't I'd have been some strange kool-aid drinking bitch and I'm honestly glad I got a chance to learn as much as I could from you fuckers. Sometimes I have a few regrets about everything, but things are slowly but surely turning around for me.

I know I haven't posted recently. Shit's sucked for me and I've been slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. If it wasn't for you guys I'd have never had the courage to even try to make a difference. So, I just want to say thanks. From the bottom of my shriveled up heart thank you so much.

What in the FUCK am I watching?

And a thanks from my shriveled up heart too.

You chose the dead hour to say hi psych. But I still like you. Have a good eve I guess.

Same, Psychfag. I'm glad you're doing better, and welcome back!

The last time I got mixed up in any real activism was protesting the Iraq war, which ended in a huge loss for us. Why it failed? The media of course. They fucking ignored the biggest anti-war protests in the history of mankind and kept beating the drum.

I was skittish at getting mixed up in #GG back when it started but… goddamn it I couldn't just sit and watch all these people, fellow gamers, fighting for me from the sidelines. Even if it was just being an errand boy and sending emails I had to do something to help.

I never dreamed things would go this far or all the shit I'd personally go through, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be going to Pax West in about a week and I'll be keeping my ear low to the ground for shit. We've got several interviews and private game showings that I'll be attending, as well as for some strange reason attending an after party with suda 51. Still can't believe that shit.

If there's any study that you guys would like me to cover, or any game that you'd like me to look into, don't be afraid to message me. I'll be coming back to these threads soon.

On the subject of animu, I just watched Red Line for the first time last night.

Was bretty good. Surprised I didn't hear more about it back when it came out.

Keep going faget. I still can't imagine how interesting imageboards must be for you.

Promise you will be safe, sjws roam that convention scene
Nice.

The spooky part is someone back on halfchan did warn us about this and implicated Phil Fish in his post about a year before GG started, but was ignored for the most part at the time.

I remember quite a few of us being shocked when we discovered that post in that dedicated archive and made ghost comments about how we should have listened, etc.

I don't have a link on me, though. Anybody else know what I'm referring to?

I remember that. No mention of Quinn et. al., but Fish was implicated in a shady indie racketeering thing, and he warned us that some shit was going to go down.

The only thing that went down was his DJ career
Choke on it

It seems kof 14 is getting nice reviews even from our regular costumers.
I must say i am shocked.

Not surprised. There was that one user's post that somehow managed to go all the way back to the dawn of the net, so who knows what sorcery has affected the time line.

Narrative wise, this entire last two years feels like something from an old epic. Lying leaders, people rising up to claim what is theirs, a old hero rising once more to bring a giant to it's knees.. could make for a good epic, or even a good strategy game ala ghiren's greed or Romance of the three kingdoms.

Pax East was a little hairy, but honestly it wasn't nearly as bad as what I was lead to expect.

Honestly the reason why we bunked with slade was so that he wouldn't get swatted. He was terrified that he was going to be shot and killed by the swat team and he thought that if he had active journalists there he'd have some level of protection.

I have little to know idea what to expect in Seattle, but I'm excited to see it all for the first time. I'll be going to my first convention party, which is crazy because I've never been to a party before in my life . Hope you guys have been having a nice birthday bash.

#GG would make for a badass story if written as an epic.

An SRPG ala FF Tactics would be amazing too. Gawker even has a line in the original!

L……i……..t…………..t……l……e. M……o……..n……e………….y.

kek.

I was going to laugh at you before I realized I'm in the same boat. I've never been invited to a party

Seattle? Hmmm, I would still say be careful, but thats the worrier in me. Have fun, and get a green n purple thing to wear if you have the balls, even if its a piccolo pin.

It'll be fun. I'm excited, because if things go well there, then Brandon will be coming to my Home State for the next convention! He got a chance to treat me During Boston, now I'll get to treat him at San Antonio!

Oh, and be sure to tease brandon sometimes. and get him to give cupcakes to xseed someday.
I could use a cupcake myself, but I am in bed

warosu.org/vr/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=gamergate

Found this while looking for that archive, there was also a post about Holla Forumsfreech/ originating from warosu, come to think of it.

Kind of disappointed Quinn won't be making that book or movie; would have been nice to see that end up in smoke like Emma Watson's film, Rise of the Indies (which has a 5.1 on imdb but a 9/10 on Steam '"or some reason") , or the SVU Episode itself.

…Would a GG or Holla Forums meetup count?

Well, there is a reason why I mentioned Ghiren's Greed. If you pick the Zeon(canon villains) side, you can see where a lot of the stuff goes wrong. Resources being wasted fielding expensive prototypes, costly missions, and a HUGE waste of resources and manpower just going after the gundam and whitebase. If you follow the route to the T, you end up getting shot in the head and you get the 'Historic End'.

In a way, Gawker is similar. They made a HUGE media blitz, kept pushing in directions that cost manpower and resources when it would have been better to simply cut their loses and direct that power elsewhere. All that momentum they built up was destroyed because they just kept feeding us kills and victories, which motivated other people to push.

In a strategy game sorta way, by not playing like an asshole, it would be possible to 'win' and not get the Historic Ending.

If you knew half the shit I knew about Brandon it'd make you blush. God damn that man shares too much. But he's a great man to look up to. Even when his life is shit he keeps chugging away. He's one of the hardest working people in the industry and I'm glad to honestly call him my friend.

Ahh, so he is like me, speaks then thinks. He seems like hed be fun to tease.

Half the time I swear he doesn't take the time to actually think through the things he messages me, but I'm still glad that he messages me. It's been so long since I've genuinely had a friend. Someone that can rely on me, and can tell me their shit without fear of being laughed at. I know he listens to me too. Whenever there's a slight chance that there might be something really wrong, like making a deal with the wrong group, he actually takes what I have to say into consideration. I don't know, sure he's fun to tease now and then, and I do tease him about shit all the fucking time, but it feels good to have a friend. You know?

Yep. Its nice to have someone who you can call friend.

archive.is/AMwHS
archive.is/dFJbT
archive.is/CYy3N
archive.is/Jm0VA
archive.is/qwvpw
archive.is/qdMla
archive.is/roU9u
archive.is/8Sc5a
archive.is/DRklC
archive.is/VTiBL
archive.is/oLknJ
archive.is/M3gH2
archive.is/VbtGn

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?????

No one likes him outside his bubble.

Bitch stop.

not exclusively*

On 4chan Vivian is known as Esti (short of estonia) and her colours are changed to the Estonian flag. I posted a purple and green Viv the other day, and someone asked why her colours were wrong.

Gamergate has literally nothing to show for its existence. Even your avatar has been taken from you.

epic post.

I went to the shops to buy new pillows today and there was a pillow for $200 marked down to $30 so I got it
who the fuck would pay $200 for a pillow

Before, he was energetic and (((((funny)))))

Now, he's clearly miserable and loathed.

I would.

reported

The only time I would

He's a "comedian". They tend to be very depressed people. Without his job to distract him he's probably gone to shit mentally.

That bait sir is so pale.

well yea but I mean a sleepy rest your head pillow not a waifu pillow

Id get a Daki but my dog covers my bed in fur and also sleeps under my sheets a lot so I end up just hugging her when I go to sleep because she tries to sleep ontop of me if I dont

Remember.

Just like the gun debate, they don't care that what they want would have no effect, or even the opposite effect than what they promise to be solving.

Its about attacking their enemy. "Sticking it to those bible-thumpers/patriots/pedophiles/gamer-nerds." They want the moral victory.

Its all just virtue signalling as policy, which is what makes it so scary. Shillary LIVES for this. Its a major reason I'm pushing for Trump.

More:

archive.is/9iIRr
archive.is/lXulf
archive.is/Jm0VA
archive.is/bwwGs
archive.is/HkwKG
archive.is/RQrgU
archive.is/53FWY
archive.is/HahtX
archive.is/11vHP
archive.is/FED8b
archive.is/yVHIW
archive.is/tbxQl
archive.is/XD9Pw

Bonus: Moviebob outing himself as a faggot 4 years ago, a nostalgic visit from Milo, and Felicia Day having the "biggest sexual harassment crime in vidya history" at the time:

archive.is/RScJ0
archive.is/t1OX7
archive.is/fwVsv

I don't even know who that is.

Daily Shoah host. Was really popular when Bush was POTUS, and was less popular when Obama was elected and he went easy on him.

Without a good writing team, editor and segment producers backing him, he reverts back to an unfunny sad sack.

It always makes me happy seeing someone say they support him.

sorry for being harsh

I just like to be mean sometimes

I have realistic expectations about Trump. The guy is, actually-factually, a mouth-breathing demagogue. BUT.

A: If he does even a third of what he promises, he will have been the best President in my lifetime by an insane margin.

B: He's not Hillary "Oh God no just WHY?!" Clinton.

C: He talks like a regular faggot. Like the kind of guy I'd sit down and have a drink with and talk about bullshit. He's not a politician and I love that about him.

D: He makes nearly every faggot in Washington and the International community, that I hate, so fucking mad and crazy they're ripping their hair out. He's worth a vote just to troll those faggots for all the damage they've done to us over the years.

Cuckchan's that way.

You'd have been more believable if it was an edit of the clover version. They would not want to give any credit to Holla Forums.

archive.is/zWLHt#selection-1487.0-1487.151

He doesnt drink apparently.

I'd vote for him too if I lived in the US. Thinking of trying to move there if he wins.

That's your prime minister?

I'd make fun of you for it, if I didn't feel for you.

Aw shit, remember this dude?:

archive.is/ils0q

The worst part is that he's still not as bad as the last one. He was "right-wing" but that still means left by US standards. He was also an unrepentant crook, and obsessed with building prisons we didn't need and sneaking in harsher drug laws to fill them.

His brother died of alcoholism so he's not a terrible fan.

It's really not even that bad, it's mostly just Holla Forums rhetoric that you all believe without even questioning.

You don't believe me or something? You think I made that image and made up the Esti shite all just for this one post?

Both are figureheads, the only difference, harper did both his superiors bidding, as well as some personal shit on the side. Turds just a puppet.

No one. But who would buy a $200 pillow marked down to $30?

Sounds about right. Harper probably wouldn't be bringing as many immigrants over (since he hates even the aboriginals), but he'd still be utter shit.

You made it? No. Someone made it to troll gg? Yes.

The point is that anyone still posting there after the site was so obviously compromised is a faggot.

This is probably one of the best verifiable reason, the people that are vehemently, foaming at the mouth anti-Trump. I noticed many if not all are very pro-establishment, pro-status quo, anti-citizen and anti-nation. They try to disguise it a feelgood Brotherhood Of Man, we're all the same guise c'mon, type of bullshit. But when their masks drop, they're the same pro-globalist agenda pushing assholes.

Here's the text of that post, I believe. Still looking for the original:

He's no doubt using an undisclosed Twitter account as his personal one no. Speaking of which, I find it a bit weird that no one close to the clique leaked information about Lifschitz's status or Fish's salty rants.

I think he still circlejerks with the Hipster Clique under SELFISH_PHIL. It's funny, you see all these Indie Darlings act completely nasty on public "PR" accounts, but they also have private personal accounts. Kind of makes you wonder just how shitty they actually are.

Looks like that handle is balleeted. But if you google for it, the first result is him chatting with Brandon Boyer. Yep, it was our Fish.

It's a shame. There another account of his, just waiting to be mined, and now it's all lost… like tears in rain…

Reminds me that we got Leigh "I AM GAMES JOURNALISM" Alexander to GTFO and she's on that bleeding rag that is The Guardian now.:

archive.is/QiTsN
archive.is/vz82y

Last I've heard. Alex, Chelsea, & David Gallant are virtually unemployable, as well.

Here's an archive dump of old halfchan, I think:

4ch.be/

Thank you lord Kek.

w-wasn't that exactly my point

Every time I think of Leigh this article is what comes to mind

To be fair, it doesn't help that the economy is a flaming pile of rancid rotten ass at the moment.
The only reason why it isn't as bad as the Great Depression is because banks haven't defaulted and everyone is too distracted with their bread and circuses. Being protected by the government is apparently a wonderful thing.

She is still getting a movie by Amy Pascal hereself and will be played by ScarJo.

Didn't Pascal get kicked out from Sony and the movie was cancelled?

I actually still want that to happen because it will probably be on the same level of bad as the SVU episode.

Same here:

Reminder that >>>/redchanit/ still exists.

didn't hotwheels buy redchanit.com

I kinda want to watch that episode again now. I don't like Law & Order but that was hilariously bad.

No, he bought redchan.it

Pascal got a golden parachute from sony. She doesn't work directly for sony anymore, but she's running her own company and she still has projects involving sony IIRC.

Isn't that dependent on the the book deal though, or the movie rights to the book. On a practical level, there might not be enough material for a movie. Even a syfi original movie would be stretching it.

Plus there's the risk of eating a libel suit, given the subject matter.

I want to know everything shit or meme worthy in any way.

Yep. One possibility I can think of is make it pretty much like the law&order episode, fictional but 'inspired' by real life events. Aka a complete fabrication. Which would be funny considering valkenburger propensity for narcistic lying and laziness, combined with Pascal's talent for turning projects into ashes and shit.

There's a joke in here somewhere

Might go along the lines of
>dindus didn't want to raise their kids surpise, surprise so they let the gorillas do it

I get the feeling she would push to have herself referenced in the movie somehow. She's a huge narcissist and seems to NEED attention.

Wouldn't be surprised at all given everything that has happened so far, but it's a double edged sword. Valkenberger types wants any type of attention yet too much spotlight and people might dig further than quinn wants.

That's where feminism comes in. It protects her from any criticism because she has a vagina.

Only the main site, unfortunately. The rest still need to be purged.

You know what I wish happened? With how much Ice-T hated that shit that he convinced the studio to have at least a full 2 minute FPS segment rather than a couple seconds of it just to really seal that shit's fate in maymays.

Very likely, yes. We've seen how many in the MSM is outright peddling or drinking the koolaid so, yeah. It will likely be a nuGB marketing re-hash.

Which can only backfire.

Yes, but my bet is hostile marketing will continue, doubled down even, possibly until next year. At least from what I'm seeing. 2016 is a cuhraaaahyzee year in many ways.

I just want the next big IP to double down on the DmC strategy to insult absolutely fucking everyone regardless of politics.

Even claiming only real gamers could handle their game.

God, DmC was such a shitshow. It was great seeing it all come tumbling down.

I really hope it does, honestly. Cisbusters and DmC was hilarious, and watching the frantic explanations of how it's everyone's fault but theirs is just a smugfest.

I could literally think of all the offensive posts they could slam absolutely any kind of fucking human being with for the slightest criticism.

☑ Funded the Misandry Film Award

While we've seen 'edgy', counter culture borrowed marketing style before. Horror films that 'warns' people with weak constitutions to stay away for their own good. SEGA in the 90's. Daikatana. I think ever since the F4 movie reboot, it's the first time in my recollection that I've seen outright hostile and -blaming- potential customers type of marketing being done. Add nuGB and DmC, it's fucking bizarre.

😂🔫
😬🔫👳
👳✈🏢🏢
💲👺🔯💲
🕛🕐
🕚🕒

I see loss when it's not there

whats the loss

They mean the universal symbol of loss.

Jesus, can you be any newer?

I've been here for five years

Lurk five more.

What was her name again?

do you have that one image where its like 'u cant speak english' 'yeah i can, i know a few phrases like 'oi wot u fink ur doin' '

vivian

Oh good, you got it working again

no

The universal symbol of loss that can be found across many different disciplines and cultures.

You've probably seen it a million times without realizing.

I like when this artist drew the cute boy with the two foot dick

Eltonel's a great artist but he needs to produce more smut, he's started another Erin/Vivian story but has only produced two or three pages, making his audience thirstier than anything

Oh dear. I can sympathize with that, as an artist who never actually arts.

Has anyone gotten away with this on Miiverse? I'm sure Nintendon't wouldn't be able to catch on.

Holy shit, I'm sick of waiting.

Pay him to do more I guess. I don't even know if the guy's got a patreon or something like that.

he set one up a while back. patreon.com/user?u=393249

also yeah, try asking and/or paying him.

they're a rather amicable person.

holy shit, I don't get this mad when I see people like Willis or Jeph-Jacques get 10k per month for absolutel horrid incompetent garbage; but when I see this in comparison I just find it so fucking unfair and depressing

He does it in his free time
Gotta remember he also does commissions and other art shit that clearly take priority

true true

Garbage that is easy to pump out and caters to shit fetishes will always take priority to legitimate art.

I'm tempted to rquest him some Gilda

Val, don't hit your baguette ass on your way out.

No, that bitch cares about only two things: money and power.

He makes really cute girls but he'd probably bully her even there

I would actually like to see his take on gilda. It would probably be the least punchable

But I don't want to see Gilda suffering

How much do you have to self-censor on Holla Forums?

Also really happy to see that Psychfag paid a visit and seems to be doing well.

Posting a few more old threads to reminisce:

archive.is/6tE97
archive.is/I2mWd
archive.is/WOckg

you forgot to mention

I'd think this was an Adam Sandler movie if I hadn't already lived it.

warosu.org/vr/thread/S3430879#p3430967

Less than three months before they kill themselves over Trump winning.

THIS

FUCKING THIS

THIS IS HOW YOU GET THINGS FUCKING DONE.

NOT FINDING SOME NEW HENTAI TO CROP AND SHARE ON Holla Forums. THIS IS WHAT WE USED TO CALL A "HAPPENING".

THEY ACTUALLY –DID SOMETHING–

WE USED TO DO THAT

Well, they were warned specifically of this at the time.

888channers, kill yourselves.

I'm not seeing how its even a good thing, other than at least they didn't pocket the money and run off.

chanology was successful though, victim of its own success really.

Then spread it everywhere. Encourage it. We have stopped functioning in terms of pure, direct "happenings" a while ago; now, we function in long-term activity, presence and relevance. The purpose of gamergate is to ensure that, every single time something retarded or despicable happens, we're there to put a light on it, make everyone aware, and everyone involved ashamed, guilty, or punished in the end for it.
Things were never supposed to end after punctual happenings. We were fully aware it'd take years. Hell, I doubt any of us would've assumed gawker would die this fast, even.

The point isn't to punch, it is to run longer and further than the opposition, so that everyone understands, both the ones who need our support and the ones who fear our existence, that we are never, ever going away.

It's another element of how gamergate has helped more women in two years than twitter activism in a decade.

People weren't worrying that they'd fail, they were complaining that they were opening the floodgates of newfags.

Women already get more than their fair share of help.

Nah that's lame, let's just post about our waifus and complain about the world.

archive.is/9zxts

Seeing Doug drop by here after years of this makes me want a whole other round of dev interviews. Whether on here or on rebuild approved sites, more should get in touch and speak out; hope more will be willing next year after Trump clinches it and Gawker's death sends the industry a message about the failure of SJW pandering.

scientology is a complete and utter fucking joke now, its like saying that gamergate is cancer even though Gawker is dead just because there's a bunch of newfags.

No, no, I mean the street protesting specifically. People thought it would be funny to nuke the living fuck out of Scientology's online presence and hack all of their mainframes, but then it got a bit out of control. 4chan went to shit at a rapid rate after that and all the edgy kids drove away a lot of the people that made funny shit happen to begin with.

Also having a bunch of fat neckbeards with V masks that don't even cover their platefaces as representatives of the final bosses of the internet sort of killed the meme.

That was largely the fault of all of their memes being edgy and being things they could wear. I mean gamergate had the equivalent cringy shit in the form of meetups but as the memes were far more normalfag friendly most of the people that went were fairly normal people so the pictures were not as cringe. It also didn't hurt that the icons were Vivian and a sealion so the worst that we got was a stuffed sealion making the rounds at GG meetups and the occasional cosplayer.

While that is true, for example she flip flopped instantly on a dime with things like gay marriage and TPP for pander points. There are a couple of things I believe she adamantly endorses no matter what.
-censorship and anti 1st amendment issues. Her statements on 'tolerating' so called right wing media, but Breitbart being different and vowing she will dismantle it if she wins, I think she's 100% sincere on that one. Same with her stance on vidya censorship.
-anti 2nd amendment and legally armed citizenry. AWB during the 90's, and if she wins promising a permanent AWB-2-no sunset ever boogaloo, and IIRC the DNC email leak the goal is closer to the abolition of the 2nd amendment. Again, I believe her on that one 100%, due to past history.

d*ng, twitter.com/GennaBain/status/745957124044369920

Not bad.

That's not due to her morality, that's because it consolidates more power.
Again, that's about power.

That's nobody's point. The point is that retards on social media present themselves as progressive activists who work towards the betterment of mankind, and have accomplished absolutely nothing aside from selling t-shirts with some crap on it; whereas we're constantly heralded as serial-rapists, and have offered numerous opportunities that represent efficiently what giving access to artistic fields can mean.

I am completely convinced that even if people like Hillary supports moral things, they don't do it because it's the right thing to do. They do it for the brownie points. The same goes for most SJWs.

I'm not saying she has a morality. At least in the positive sense of the word. I'm saying she has certain things that she will not flip flop on, and that is not a positive trait if the things she will not budge on, are fucking horrible.

Just to be crystal clear, any candidates that utters or tries to pass the same shit and laws she wants, are a surefire guarantee they're authoritarian as fuck IMO.

If anything chanology led to far more edgelords in the short term which made more people want to join the secret club getting 4chan to where it is today.
Epic fail guy was a dead meme at that point, if that's what you're referring to. The mask was more dead right before chanology than it is today.

I'm not too bothered now, but the moralfags at the time were a right pain in the ass. Slapping Gawker into the abyss has definitely made me view the future of imageboard culture in a better light though. Things like Vivian and the Sealions are good PR, whereas shouting memes outside of Scientology centres is liquid autism.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/347148289

A stronger campaign to expose IGF/DiGRA is in order, yes?

Politicians will always take the morality argument if it beats telling you the truth.

Double post sage

In current year I'm seeing 2 other options other than just brownie points. One is because they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, then suddenly they want to lead a 'reform' to prevent it from happening ever again. It being the thing that they just got caught doing. Second one is they want to lead a public task force review or whatever the fuck waste of time and money, to make sure X does not happen, while engaging in X themselves. If they get caught, see option 1, or blame anything and everything but themselves.

It also caused the people that went to their meetups to be a very specific type. I mean there were people that went there that hadn't even heard of 4chan and were just attracted to the edgy shit. Most actual anons warned against it.
I'd argue that everything about gamergate has been moralfaggotry and that's not a bad thing.
Yet majority of the pictures people use to make fun of chanology had people wearing it.

My mistake, thought you were arguing with my initial statement.

Completely with you on your first point, that was precisely the issue everyone had. With regards to moralfaggotry it was something that was more of an issue at the time because it was fresh territory and user was more of a force of chaos and was enjoying its reputation as such. Taking on the media is hardly anything most Anons would have spoken out about even if chanology hadn't happened though, I think a lot of people would prefer it over attacking scientology.

The mask was suggested as a way to preserve anonymity, with reference to Epic Fail Guy, which at the time was a dead meme. The drawing of the mask in this pic is older than chanology, but it became popular again with chanology. Pretty much everyone wore the masks at chanology protests.

Checked.
Those two statements are not incompatible with each other. :^) Seriously, I consider anyone who isn't naively retarded who still wants to censor freedom of expression and take away armed self defense to be immoral at worst, amoral at best.
And you won't see me arguing against that. I'd go further that most politicians will always try to couch a power grab or oppression of citizenry in a faux morality argument, ie: WON'T SOMEOBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!, or BUT WHHHY DO YOU EVEN NEEEED THAT?!

That's a strong hint as to where all this bullshit is coming from. The Guardian supports Hamas and bans its detractors from their comments.

and give it lovely little names implying the opposite of what it is. Like Patriot Act and Freedom Act, if we get an anti-free speech act it'll probably be called Enlightened Speech Act or some shit.

Yep. Or The Mindful Speech Act. Wait that one still gives too much hint of the true intent. Maybe put some more flowers to mask the stench around it like, The Freedom of Thought and Communication Act.

Thanks mombot

Who?

That's some bad sunburn she's got going on.

Its funny how incompetent shills are sometimes. Notice the post number that he's responding to.
>>>Holla Forums7217960

I'm now convinced all nihonjins can naturally, if not biologically, draw good animé

Poking around in Pixiv's bowels tells me a different story.

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/08/22/berserk-ps4-western-release-will-things-held-back-japanese-version/

What the

Yea pixiv is just a big trash heap if not worse at times than hentai foundary and deviantart

Nips aren't as comfortable with violence as we are.

Westerns aren't as comfortable with sex as they are

Obviously, so the most likely explanation is that the game has some fairly brutal violence.

Straight from the article.

Sage for double post.

Why is the guy rolling for dubs a more obvious outsider than the guy that doesn't realise that posting a dubs pic is gambling on a 10% chance?

No, he's trying to check dubs because the post ends in 882. Noone rolls for dubs with Bateman pics like that on Holla Forums.

Hey I was at pax east, you guys went out for drinks right?

Did you see the "diversity lounge"?

kek, that's pretty funny

(checked)

Yo.

Leddit found a long ass article about the whole Tor shitstorm and how SJWs are really govermnent shills. Now they're hitting hard against wikileaks because of the shillary leaks and they infiltrated Tor with SJW bullshit as a part of that campaign. The article details all the shit they pulled with false accusations, media smear campaigns (by the NYT especially), wikipedia shenanigans and all of the same bullshit we've been hit with, hell, I didn't pay enough attention there may be familiar names in there. Read the thing.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4z585p/suzie_dawson_the_weaponising_of_social_tech/

SJW are angry at Mr Mario.

Yeah, Holla Forums's been saying that for well over a year at this point.

ded thread

You cannot kill what's already dead.

I dunno, western releases of Japanese porn is usually uncensored, while the porn still in Japan is full of mosaics, black bars, and lens flares.

My new pillow is nice

UH OH

Also more shit if you check Wikileaks last tweets

Speaking of Clinton she's doing a speech about the altright on Thursday. Its pretty fucking hilarious how much internet subcultures are influencing this election.

Doesn't mean shit. The difference between culture is everything with the former being full of pathetic prudes.

TR 2.0 KickStarter is over with $4,217 funded
kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor

Way too long, and why should I care about the dude who was targeted in the article? Someone summarize the "SJW are government shills" and "SJW infiltration" part for people who don't care about the shitstorm.

I don't tell you this enough, you guys are awesome

It's a crazy grandpa story, except it's within recent memory.

becomes

CyberVag is the biggest issue in the world right now

Seriously ?! Fuck, yesterday it was still at 2500 ! That's goddamn awesome !

We're not even going to reach 600 again?

I'm sorry guys but it's time to admit it's over. The post count keeps falling, KiA is pretty much the only active GG hub left, most anons abandoned us and now we're left with a handful of people, a furry avatarfag and a frog namefag, what can we possibly achieve with that?

I know I say this a lot, but this time it's for real, it's time to #CloseTheGate

I should totally save the smiling Nami pics one of these days.

Congratulations anons.

We meme'd the unmeme'able.

i don't understand japanese memes

I can finally change the status of Gawker to 'defunct' for Bad Angler, a good day to be alive.

Closing on 95k articles archived too. I'm working on an advanced search engines for this db like what you could find in libraries.

I'm working slowly because of work though. Sorry.

Have some lesbian Jadzia.

holy shit, these people were parasites of the highest caliber
as usual, you're doing an impressive work

Gay.

The number is inflated a little because Gawker's site love to self fellate and share their articles amongts themselves with results in many duplicates. It is not by much though.

pic related

Ah, I get it. Damn, these people always find ways to look worse and worse. In a year we'll find out they used to have orgies with baby dogs.

Not the boss of me.

I'm laughing pretty hard over most of Holla Forums supporting Trump talking about amnesty for illegal immigrants right now.

REMEMBER THE TPP?

techdirt.com/articles/20160821/23232235296/with-both-presidential-candidates-claiming-to-be-against-tpp-president-obama-kicks-off-campaign-to-ratify-it.shtml

[resounding meh]

2016 is a weird year.

What? I thought Shillary was pro-TPP.

She flip flopped and now she opposes it

Hillarys speech later today involves a portion talking about "nazi frogs".

Greenpeace revealed the deal behind it, if she supported it, she would lose support from both the right and the left.

She'll likely pas it once elected all the same, because of her donors pushing for it.

In other news, water is wet.

Hillary knows that its unpopular as fuck so is opposing it on the campaign trail. Between DNC leaks and comments from some of her donors that leaked its obvious that that's just bullshit and she'd sign it as soon as she was elected.

I hate this fucking country sometimes.

There's still hope.

The power of meme magic continues to grow.

Sounds like they're going to push it through during the lame duck session.

While protectionist trade policies are the only thing that I actually believe Trump on how can he do anything if its ratified before he's in office? I was under the impression that the president can't just tear it up after its already been put in place.

They are called puppies you frog.

Hopefully there will be a veto period.
AND BE SURE TO SPREAD THE WORD ON HOW IT WAS PITCHED BY OBAMA, BUT RATIFIED BY REPUBLICAN CONGRESS

Cuckservatives really are an appropriate term for them.

Like the public gives a fuck, the vast majority are apathetic fools who treat politics like a sports game where they just cheer on the person wearing the correct uniform.

Its funnier when you realize that a larger chunk of the democrat congress opposes him and hillary more than the republicans.

Shit fucking taste.

It to show that he and the "icky republicans" made the bill.

I'm pretty gay tbh so vagina in general is meh

How gay would you say you are?

No, they voted to give him freedom to make it and will vote to pass it. Most democrats will also vote to pass it though there will be a bigger % of Ds voting against it than Rs. The main reason that there will be a bigger % is not because they are truly opposed but because they are controlled opposition and that allows them to maintain their credibility since their votes aren't actually needed.

Are you cute?

Are you a bottom or top (Or even better, switch)?

Where from?

Seems they start moving
ghostbin.com/paste/kmnzz
twitter.com/hashtag/torstrike?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
oh
encyclopediadramatica.se/Laurelai
also bots.

Well, I guess I know when I'll be using TOR

By the by, does anyone want some salt?

Post it, faggot.

Canada will rise again.

Post it, salt sustains me.

That's the South. Canadia will just burn indefinitely.

Forgot link, pls bully

twitter.com/jpgames_de/status/766281986503770112

Also:

archive.is/0HmOX

I'm sorry user but you're making me uncomfortable. Lewdness is well and good but I prefer some level of intimacy beforehand.

Would you panic if the government somehow set loose the meme police on you and Kojima?

I need not be afraid of that because the internet is "New territory" for my government.

They understand as much about it as a penguin understands about salad dressings.

Fucking amazing.

Nichegamer really makes some progress, it seems.

twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/768168254040932353

Inb4 it's Fleetcomm

…not again.

But seriously, didn't that entire thing collapse or something?

I want this to really fucking trigger mudslimes.

Come now, Germany is not Sweden.

Yet

Still host to a sand nigger attack and they still haven't unfucked themselves posthaste.

And the publisher has no intention of censoring it same as with Gal Gun.

I will be the first to admit, these are not my type of games at all, whatsoever. But I'm glad that the fans of these games are getting them as the creators intended them to.

It bears well for the future of the industry. At least on that side of the Pacific.

Same here.

Three, actually. The axeman in three train, the failed bomb attack on a music festival, and the Munich shooting (although the latter supposedly was not motivated by the religion of peace ).

They're just being smart, they're firmly aware that a market exists for these kinds of games, they're not going full retard by producing millions of copies or anything, they're just producing enough that they know will sell out and they'll break even.

A similar situation is happening here in my island, Gamestop has been gone since january and like a month ago a new gaming store popped up(called game shop of all things) and they're doing insanely well cause they are the only gaming store in the ENTIRE FUCKING ISLAND.

twitter.com/leah_cinnamon/status/766842415223279616

amazing what actually caring about your consumers will actually do

what island? I'm curious

I can't wait to see these cultists BTFO over their worthless bitching about this game.

Puerto Rico.

Happy for them, particularly psychfag after the university bullshit.

never been

what's it like?

Would make a great headline.

Your treated like the quebec of america, but unlike quebec, I dont think you have done anything to deserve the treatment.

archive.is/UnfWm

Is John Oliver literally the biggest faggot in the entire world?

Going after charter schools now, christ…

Shitty and nobody hates a puertorican more than another puertorican, our economy is tanked, our politicians are corrupt, king nigger declared us a colony and as such we have no autonomy over our finances, we one of the highest taxes on goods in the world and we are number 6 in overall crime rate WORLDWIDE.

On the bright side we won our first Olympic gold ever and costs of college education is actually very decent and quite good, so there are good things

No, Shitman takes that title.

Or that one piece of shit that got kicked out of the clique supposedly.

Quebec didn't do anything wrong, except maybe the Pierre Laporte thing. I never was a separatist but we would have avoided the liberal circlejerk of Trudeau.

Speaking french and having laws protecting the language made us avoid most of the SJW bullshit with pronouns. Those tranny who tried to change it were laughed out of the hearimg chamber.

Also, French is a gendered language, you can't escape it. Male form wins by default, it is a grammatical rule. SJW spergs out sometimes about it but law 101 protecting french is more sacred here than political correctness.

IT'S TUESDAY! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Uh, not defending the guy, but that article's kinda shitty. His "attack" on charter schools was relevant and much more informed than the article explains.
Moreover, oliver did mention at the beginning of his vid that he wasn't mentioning the usefulness of this system, but cases of how it being unregulated fuck shit up.
So, yeah, he's an unfunny faggot, but in this case, he wasn't really that much in the wrong.

This shit is the argument I constantly use regarding pronouns : "it only works in english; in french it would be literally impossible to modify, as it'd require changing the near entirety of the vocabulary and syntax"

Good.

Not really. Why should I click that?

Judging by the flag its ralph's bitch

I'll agree that englis is a shitty language. And no, most younger quebecois are not to blame, but the older seperatists pitch was "we want to be our own country, but still have all the benefits as if we were still a part of canada". It was kinda thick headed. They should have said that they were planning on moving to their own currency, and working on trade negotiations as a path between the maritimes and western canada. Then again, I think the provinces could benefit from being dissolved.

I've been trying to find a gender neutral pronoun for french without luck.

You should come back and be french owned. We wouldn't mind as long as you wouldn't force us to eat your food.

I saw his piece on charter schools. Basically it amounted to: taxpayers are spending actual billions on schools that are fudging their numbers about how many students attend, with online charters being the worst, some of which don't even take attendance and just report the kids show up anyway. Talking seriously about a money-sapping program is actually looking at things conservatively and is a far cry from his CURRENT YEAR shit.

That said he followed it up by begging Trump to drop out, so it's not like he's not an idiot, it's just he was right about charter schools needing more oversight.

Ahhh, i love the smell of desperation in the morning

Then you should've sent help against the English. We got fucked royally by France during the Conquest.

Still, i like you guys.

From what I can tell, it seems more like "if I keep calling you a racist, then maybe you'll do what I want."

COME ON, IT'S…IT…IT WAS THE CURRENT YEAR!

That's LACK78 (Computing Forever)'s Regressive News for today.

Also, baking.

PAGE 13! WHO'S BAKING?

Ehh, nova scotia was irish and scottish, and the former kinda gave up while the latter, well, nova scotians are more to their roots than actual scotts. We do have acadians, but they exist mostly in rural nova scotia. I do want to formally leave the common wealth, but thats just because it is nice to have some formality.

Oops. I guess b85072 is.

Don't tell anyone, but same to you

Acadians were fucked by the english too with the deportations.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

A bit too early, we're still page 14 and not even 700 posts; you should've just asked us to shitpost to 700 user.

I'm only finding a facebook page of a store in Ponce, are you referring to that one?
It's pretty far from here, not that it matters since I get games digitally mostly now.
I recall an old retro game shop being somewhere before gamestop closed, but I forgot it's name.

I'd recommend only coming here as a tourist if you like seeing nature and beaches.
Though having a lower drinking age get people to come too.
There's little culture to enjoy.

Different place in centro del sur right by the food court.