What are some really shitty mods?

Pic related turns a good game into a Michael Bay movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

getsio.net/ext/cinematicmod.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, HL2 is a shitty game. Happy, autist?

I fucking love the Fakefactory Cinematic mod.

Whatever.

Any mod that changes the textures of N64 games to 'High res' (Looking at you, Zelda)

What do you mean?

HL2's not a bad game, it's just aged poorly. Back in 2004, a PHYSICS ENGINE blew peoples' fucking minds. I remember all I wanted to do was play with the gravity gun when I first played it.

Now most games have a physics engine and ragdolls and shit. HL2 was also one of the most graphically impressive, if not THE most graphically impressive, games of that era.

Thank you.
Nice ID.

Doomed Life for Half-Life 1.

Not trying to go offtopic but is this what I think it means? does these repeating digits apply meme magic to our beloved God Emperor?

That guy who makes Fake Factory must be a faggot

He said shitty mods, user.

I prefer potatoes

Never tried this mod. Is it worth installing just to see how shitty/good things are?

You might be able to find some old threads about it, it's hilarious if you have a general idea of what HL2 is supposed to look like.

The Forgotten mod for CnC3

Mod is like 16+GB and takes forever to install even on a good computer, also don't bother if you don't have the game on steam.

I used to play a lot of Gmod and I've messed around in HL2 enough times to pretty much remember what things look like.

16GB you say? I've got HL2 on Steam. Is the Steampipe version alright?

Yeah the steampipe version just needs he latest version
getsio.net/ext/cinematicmod.com/
Have fun I guess.

Oh boy, can't wait to play it
next week

HL2 was probably the best-looking PC game out there until Crysis came around (hell, the face animations still BTFO most contemporary games) and when it released the physics were revolutionary. But then again, you were probably still in diapers when that happened.

Also, my contribution to the thread is Misery. All of the autism, none of the fun.

Brutal Doom

Sure thing buddy.

Got something prettier?

Saerileth for BG2.
Some guy put his mary sue waifu into BG2 for people to romance and it's as bad as you'd think.