Doctor Who: Role was offered to black actor, says Steven Moffat

Doctor Who: Role was offered to black actor, says Steven Moffat

Bong here.
The BBC literally has diversity quotas. They don't want to, but they're mandated to by law.
I'm not fucking kidding. They got in trouble over being too white so they have to include diversity to be in the green.

Scotland and N. Ireland might be

kek
They're preparing you for replacement.

I'm guessing it wasn't and they put this out because they are planning to make the next one black.

In the darker scenes maybe.

A black muslim lesbian m2f transgender furry.

The funny thing is that, outside of London, most white guys here under the age of 20 are incredibly conservative, I'm talking Holla Forums levels of right leanings.
Something like this happened to Germany during the early 30's, currently my only hope is them. The Gen Xers and Boomers are a fucking drain on this country.

That was years ago so I'm sure it's fucking skyrocketed up.

What was the name of that series that the premise was a group of black friends shaging white girls?

If they didn't dwell on it, that would be one thing. They couldn't help but dwell on it.

The two Irelands are strange nations.
Their governments still have spats even though most people from the two countries under the age of 35 are on good terms and they have regular trade and travel and even an open border.
There are people in N. Ireland who are diehard England lovers even though their ancestors came from Scotland and Ireland with both groups hating the English and always have since the Anglos entered British Isles.
They have absolutely no reason to be loyal to the UK yet they are. I was born here and I'm certainly not fucking loyal.

What makes you say that they don't want to?

They didn't want to, at least. They only started when they were pressured, before that they didn't care.

I dont think they could get away with just a black doctor who next.
They would have to be trans or black and disabled at the very least.

Someone already figured what should happen: the Doctor regenerates while pregnant and fuses with the mongrel unborn child resulting with a mixed-race intersexed mentally diverse non-binary individual who is also handicapped due to the regeneration going awry.

ah you found Kathleen Kennedy's Doctor who fan fiction.

How do you have multiple doctors?
Isn't it about time travel or something, shouldn't they all be the same doctor?
t never watched this british crap

He looks like a white supremacist.

to get out of the plot hole of an acotor getting old, or boring they added that time lords can regenerate. making them in to a different person it seems.

even though there's less and less white people on it every season, jesus fucking christ diversity really is a codeword for white genocide.

It took you a lifetime to figure that out?

Whites = Homogenic people.
Others = Diverse people.
If you eliminate the homogenic, you get diverse. Its simple.

Anybody have the article where he saud rewriting history to influence children is a good thing? I'm struggling to find it and I'm wondering if they scrubbed it.

Nigga Who better than tranny who

If you have diversity in a nation and encourage miscegenation then you lose the actual diversity of the world. Diversity is good for the world but cancer to any individual nations it is being pushed on.

They actually hate diversity and want a mongrelised coffee coloured race that will be smart enough to serve them but too stupid to revolt.

Nah.
Unless you consider binge drinking, casual sex seeking, drug taking normalfags as conservative.
Oh and Wales is a Labour stronghold.

What does that even mean anymore? Look at modern society and tell me what about it is worth conserving. You are either a reactionary or a cuckoldwd civic nationalist.

Wrong video. I meant to embed this one.

only dumb faggots watch doctor who

I said "outside of London" :^)
I'm not even memeing London is such a trash fire

A few million impoverished sheep fuckers in Wales that drink themselves to an early grave to the point that their population is collapsing while chattering in their fish language is hardly a concern