Maximum Retardation : ESPN pulls Asian broadcaster because his name is Robert Lee

archive.is/ZGh0V

< eugine

this is a truly great timeline

I always found it peculiar how leftists seem to have equal hatred for asians and whites.
Why is that?

Because both groups have the cognitive capacity to understand the problem, and a culture that enables them to do something about it.

keked hard picturing a toddler tiring to smash square pegs into a circle hole named "white supremacist"

jews cant hide in chinkland, just imagine some ugly kike changing his name to mitimoyo

sheeeiiit

Sad thing is that faggots on here still watch niggerball sports full of people who hate you and don't represent you.

The Jews have been in China for centuries (Kaifeng Jews), and they've been secretly running China since shortly after WW2.

Shit, China actually offered to give away part of their country as a Jewish homeland. The soulless rice ants who constantly poison each other with fake food in order to make a few cents profit absolutely LOVE kikes; can't imagine why.

So is The Dukes of Hazzard now on the level of Triumph of the Will?

t. Remembers scab Dukes

the most obnoxious jewing ive seen yet. redpill the normies

the most obnoxious jewing ive seen yet. redpill the normies

Success breeds jealousy and kikes hate all things naturally beautiful and wholesome

Here you can see obvious attempts of narrative building and it's cementation.
ESPN markets mostly to men aka Trump supporters. There aren't any SWJs to pander to.
So they just try to shame you on a subconscious level and hammer in the hatred for your past.

ESPN is just following the schedule. They don't care about their viewers.

Becouse they are the chosen people. And asians consider themselves chosen in their own cosmologies.
Their culture is also ROCK solid with powerful family bonds. East Asian culture was founded on preservation of old ways.
Do you see Japan importing tons of poor refugees? They are going steadfast against the cabal despite Yakuzas being the jew allies.
Every jew is a communist at heart. They want their culture only to endure and be applied to everyone else. See Hollywood.

Didn't ESPN fire some guy who said "guerrilla warfare" when talking about Serena Williams. People thought he called her a gorilla

Firing someone because his Asian name. Wouldn't that be called "xenophobic" according to the liberal mantra?

That only applies when its convenient just like everything else a leftist believes.

They have no real allies and they fear the ones intelligent enough to fight back. Asians also hate niggers as well.

witnessed
I see you hiding there

because they are the living proof that muh poor PoCs oppressed by ebil whitey is bullshit.
that you can, or at least could back then, come to a place like the states and if you work hard enough you can thrive, and if you don't, all you have is most likely pathetic excuses.

seriously though, what are they expecting, exactly?
antifas trying to kill him or altkikers asking him to lead a new secession?

Why didn't they just call him Bob Lee?

Sauce? From what I've read the Yakuza are barely loyal to each other any more. Or is that how the kikes got in?

it will be fun watching the mizzou effect on the NFL. I'll predict -30% viewership by the end of season.

college football will take much longer to erode the fanaticbase. I think it's partly because admitting that your $100k in school loans supports a treasonous, commie, kid-fucking institution is too much crow for normies to eat.
ref.: Pedostate

Kek what a crazy timeline.

lel
ABSOLUTELY HONORARY
it would not surprise me

Because the Asian is the second in line next to first in line when the white people pass away so that's why the jews are afraid of them. Asians learnt the mistakes from the white people so the history will not be repeated.