I hate when I'm playing a fan translation of some fun eastern shit and then suddenly halfway through the quest the...

I hate when I'm playing a fan translation of some fun eastern shit and then suddenly halfway through the quest the translation ends and I'm seeing Japanese instead of English. It's especially confusing when there are parts right after that are completely in English - thanks for covering those bits, but could you not have gone back and translated the rest of it too? I can guess the context but what's happening before me now has zero flavour. Doesn't this bother anyone else?

Thinly veiled Violated Heroine thread

I hate it when they add half finished quests or characters to the game. What's the fucking point, it's just clutter, finish the whole thing or don't bother adding it

You can't learn Japanese.

The worst.

Just learn japanese fag

The house to the right of the starting city is the best the game has to offer and it's fully translated anyway.

Almost everything else was glitchy/failed quest flags/disappointment.

Pic related.

Learning gook speak for game is pointless.
Why bother when you can just use that one hook or whatever and have it translated for you.

I forget its name, haven't played violated-h in ages.

All of this.
All of this could have been avoided.
If only you had done your research.

That's what crowd-sourcing development gets you.

I still think the Mel stuff is the best, even if it's only partially translated. There's something amazing about a heroine being totally corrupted by a smug loli witch.

slut boners are fleeting. purity boners last forever

You're certainly my nigga.
Serena will always have a place in my heart even though the game has been dying a a horrible death at the hands of featurecreep and pet projects for years.

fapping to games is sadomasochism

What?

Saki Quest
She starts out as a virgin, you can lose to bandits, monsters, or even some grills.
But when you first lose, she ALWAYS runs back to school to get raped by the Janitor.

Thats stupid.

pssst

katteban

Which do you hate the most?

All of these are acceptable if there is a gallery mode.
No gallery mode at all is the biggest sin a eroge can have.

STOP FUCKING AROUND AND FINISH THE TOURNAMENT QUEST YOU HACK FRAUDS

I only just got into the game last week. What did I miss out on by taking so long to find it?

Yeah, I love her character design, it's so memorable. She was the typical rich upright girl archetype, but feck it, she's very enjoyable as that, and there's something neat about protecting that smile against so much lewd shit

Don't forget

Gallery doesn't justify everything, though. The ero has to be woven into the mechanics more interestingly than that. It should be a treat, a surprise and a momentum shift if lewd rape happens in a fight. While I say that, though, I definitely agree that taking damage or getting game overs from rape is bullshit since it's what you're there to see.

So far the only examples of ero at work I think fits just right are masturbating to buff yourself/relieve tension or whoring yourself out at bars and brothels for sidequests

No, that's the levelup screen. As in, the janitor gives you spells through the molesting.

Gonna try that next. Is the katteban any good?

I like the idea that games like zell's have where if you're forced to cum, you take some damage, but you can escape the rape holds. It adds a bit of temptation to it because the scenes are great but if you let your character cum you take damage. Of course, every monster (eventually, some aren't available yet since the game's still being made) can be captured, which adds them to your home point where you can fuck them (or let them fuck you) all you want with no downsides.

>you still get a bad end

A steady rise of fags adding their pet projects and waifus instead of actually developing the unfinished shit everywhere.
I haven't actually played original since the pickle was added.
I like the katteban version which actually has direction better.

Fucking DeJap. They ruined her.

is this that flash game? did the guy/grill behind it made some progress?

I was following that until the guy behind it started adding shit like vore.

version is up to 1.08 atm, he posts updates usually at least once a week

he's slowed down significantly on that shit and made sure that all of the vore monsters are in completely optional areas on their own, which I'm fine with vore is a shit-tier fetish

when I say updates I mean on his progress, not the game itself, sage for doublepost