What's the real life equivalent of the My dinner with andre video game?

What's the real life equivalent of the My dinner with andre video game?

Fahrenheit

Every VN ever made.

____ : A Telltale Game

Fallout 4

No really, Fallout 4

That game where you play as a frenchie, waiting for your date in your very narrow flat, drinking wine, smoking and eating soup all by yourself.

Don't you jump out the window in that "game" at the end?

I doubt the vast majority here has seen the movie anyway.

I have

i try't to watch it once monica back when i wuz in my pretentious youth fam n it is a hard thing to do monica. idk if dey called shit cringe worthy back then but i swear every sentence b like, oh sorry what i wasn't payin attention fam my bad fam n omg andre i ain't kno u was so prejudiced or sum shieet

Nigger, don't go acting so high and mighty for seeing a film considered "pretentious", in it's own tine.

It ain't exactly kino.

nope, no fucking on what you just niggered out

yo dat nigga dropped some red peelz on dem tho

das right fam no fuckin man good look

that image is very confusing

Here, we see the late stages of niggerfication. Slowly, the subject willingly subverts his own conscious to emulate that of a negroid, thinking of it as nothing more than "being funny".

What he doesn't know, and the Jew does is that this is the new "whigger" way of life, and that he is slowly decaying his own mind to assure that the white race stands down.

Get away from me, you freak!

whatever you say, reddipol

firs off nigga i am blak nigga i am da fuckin streets aight fam so don't get twisted

two nigga don't b actin like some paragon of mo'fuckin aryan superiority wen u on a dam imageboard at 2 pm respondin to a mo'fukkin joke thread monica

so u b sayin wut u culd fly n shieet then jews came in n subverted yo culture yo so u b sayin dey b inbreds n shit w/ genetic defects, lower iqs, n scat fetishes n somehow deez dumb xenophobic jewish niggas came along n suberted yo whole superior fukkin culture in 80 years nigga but u somehow immune cuh u lyk da vidya?

yo we wuz real close till roofies wore off son

Wouldn't be possible my ass.

1) Start from the point closest to the viewer and go counterclockwise around he loop (or clockwise actually. It works both ways).
2) Go down 5 steps. Make a 90 degree turn.
3) Go down 5 steps. Make a 90 degree turn.
4) Go up 5 steps. Make a 90 degree turn.
5) Go up 5 steps. Make a 90 degree turn.
6) End in the exact position you started with.

Such an image only works if you have to constantly move up or down while changing direction at each corner. Your image is shit.

I haven't seen it, user.

are you retarded?

this is the proper example

user, only one of us is retarded and it isn't me. See 's example for how that optical illusion actually works.

it wasnt supposed to be an optical illusion you sperg.

was it just supposed to be a dumb picture with inaccurate words then?

My apologies. Optical illusion might've been the wrong term.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/auschwitz/

I actually liked that movie.

least i get to play w/ bunnies n go swimmin monica iz coo

Wasn't it just some sketches that barely measured up to the 9th season mixed in with a cheesy sentimental message that's why zombie simpsons sucks?

You are not a nigger, so quit being a whigger, before I pull the trigger.

The fuck are you talking about?

The simpsons movie.

I'm talking about Dinner with Andre.

Never saw the simpsons movie.

Okay.

Pretty sure the joke is that there's not much to the film, but that was sort of what they were going for, so if they're making that joke it worked as it intended.

The fuck happened to my thread

we kept it warm for you

We made it better.

Wow so edgy. Guess what? Hitler is dead deaaaaad. All your naziboo friends are secretly jooz. You conspiracy theorist fuck. Hahahahah.

Why so nervous? Afraid?

ha hah

Afraid of a fat untermensch naziboo? Topkek

>>>/kind/