EVIL, WHITE, PATRIARCHAL STATUE NELSON'S COLUMN IN BRITAIN NEXT

archive.is/AUiX9

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/22/monument-madness-comes-britain-calls-smash-nelsons-column/
archive.is/FXmKT
archive.is/BxR7O
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The day they tear down Nelson's column is the day I give up on this country.

Either your archive is incorrect, or that tweet screenshot is fake because I can't find it on the Guardians timeline.

OH SHIT, SORRY

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/22/monument-madness-comes-britain-calls-smash-nelsons-column/

archive.is/FXmKT

(((Afua Hirsch)))

SHOT ACROSS THE BOWS

I'm just a burger, but I can't think of a better target of escalation. Anyone who stands by for this is lost.
every time

shut the fuck up you will tolerate it all until you are dead and there are no descendants of you left

Afua Hirsch (born 12 June 1981) is a writer, broadcaster, barrister and human rights development worker of Ghanaian, English and Jewish heritage.[1]

Why are niggerjews always the worst of the Jews?

this tbh fam. britcucks are called that for a reason, youre not even a shell of your former self. you just exist on the map as the uk but really should have a "istan" in your name.

shut the fuck up you will tolerate it all until you are dead and there are no descendants of you left

Didn't he basically win the Napoleonic wars for Britain and the Rothschilds?
These fuckers are trying to completely shed their skin/cocoon when they come out.

How is this even allowed? Isn't this treason?

The Brits we get so excited about were conquerors: Normans, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, crusaders!

So when William came from France to England, the conquerors came with him, and what was left over remained in France.

Similarly, when all the real men left Britain to conquer the new world(s), everyone else remained, and now England is the France of Britain.

And here's an archive of the source you insalubrious nigger faggot.
archive.is/BxR7O

Are you retarded?
When William came to England, he brought Normans, from Normandy, with him. In case you didn't know, Normandy is not all of France.
He was king of Normandy, not France.

Jesus fucking Christ, Burgerboy, try to think for a minute in your fucking life.

My spidey senses are tingling

This is 100% true, but the exact same applies to you Americans. They're erasing your history at full speed and you're doing absolutely nothing. Had I asked you a year ago what you'd do if antifa was going around tearing down statues, you'd babble something about "muh rivers of blood".

Yet here we are.

So from what I've read this is literally just a kike spewing his usual anti-white, anti-Anglo bullcrap in the (((Guardian))). If it's actually happening I want to know as I can get there.

In fact it was not until after England had shed its dead-weight in the USA that it became the world's super power with the mightiest military, and particularly Navy that the world had ever seen. The battle of Trafalgar, where Horatio Nelson defeated the combined French and Spanish fleets is the moment where Britain sealed its position as most powerful navy in the world. After the Anglo-Prussian victory at Waterloo, Britain would be seen as the leading Super Power in the world. Trafalgar took place in 1805, and Waterloo in 1815. As a side note it was after the battle of Waterloo that kikes seized power in Britain, France and Prussia as they spread 'fake news' (literally) telling each nation that they had lost and that they might as well sell everything cheap now as the enemy nation is on their way to conquer and claim it.

As a final message, I believe the signal that Nelson gave to his fleet prior to the battle has great significant to us today:

England expects that every man will do his duty.

By letting Jamal and Mohammad fuck his wives and daughter for the glory of the Caliphate.

Have fun fighting back against what's coming with your nothing. Friendly reminder that it didn't take the EU or any outside influences to get you queers to disarm, you did that willingly back in the fucking 20's. Scotland recently declared pellet guns firearms. You guys are so fucked it's comical. Again, good luck.

He was Duke of Normandy

Inb4 Sadiq Khan tears down Nelson and builds a minaret in the place of it.
Don't let this happen, britbongs.

I enjoy the angle of attack that you kikes have decided to use against Anglos. As a people with an extreme sense of justice your constant attempts to ridicule and demoralise us actually backfire. Is it any wonder that Britain now has 70% of its populace wanting hard-brexit?! Is it any wonder that police-tied to Rotherham are being killed in 'accidents' all over the place? Any wonder that we have a 'epidemic of islamophobic hate-crimes'?

Keep it up lads, you're pushing our people in the right direction whether you believe it or not. If they actually do go after Nelson it is a FANTASTIC opportunity for red-pilling; not only do we have great propaganda messages like the aforemention "England expects that every man will do his duty.", but we even have great and simple patriotic songs to sing of to make us look good whilst simultaneously striking fear into the hearts of our enemies. Embed related!

Absolutely French

60%

Well, this is definitely some sort of mystery meat shitskin, maybe a kike too. Every fucking timeā€¦.

She looks like a balding man. Is it a tranny?

They've got the mentally ill delusions and hunger for destruction of kikes and the lack of self-control and anger issues of niggers.

America and the colonies took our surplus population. Are you foolish enough not to understand that the families that begot that population are still at home, in Britain?

Do you not know that our Empire only went forward in leaps and bounds after 1776? That our country continued to produce just as many scientific and cultural marvels as ever it did before?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

You'd better do more than give up on that country. You might as well ignore all laws and do whatever you want, because it's obvious it's not "your" country anymore.

It was far more recent that that. Look at what this guy legally owned:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre
Anyway, sage for another Eternal Anglo demoralising D&C fest Britain is fucked, though. The majority of the population actively hate freedom and most redpilled people can barely string three words together and still aren't jew-wise

Christ, what a nightmare of a beast. Should be chained to a post and whipped.

Reminder this is exactly what Mao did and if the Chinese could go back and bring all their culture back that was destroyed, they would slaughter every last commie without a shred of remorse. Reminder we are justified in resisting this, because you cant get your culture back after the commies have erased your history.

Meme general reporting in. I heard this kvetching and it almost boiled my piss.

Had to make OC for bongland. Please spread this far and wide anons, as I'm social media averse.

Oh Holla Forums why must you be so right. Every. Fugging. Time.
The gall that (((she's))) actually using the English language to bitch about England too!

Daily reminder that the disaster of physical aesthetics (and likely genetics as well) presented in that picture is the desired end result of the mixing agenda.

(heiled)
Speaking French with a Norman accent makes you a fucking frog.

Thatcher disarmed Britain.

Fucking why, they all say "oooh but i was just born a jew ^))))" and then they go and pull this shit, FUCKING ALWAYS THE KIKES NO MATTER WHAT

In order for a violent political action to have any substantive effect it must be condoned and led by a dissenting member of the elite. Every successful revolution/rebellion in history is one group of elites overthrowing another, from the American Revolution, to the Latin American revolutions and the Glorious Revolution and the Wars for Scottish Independence, France's victories in the 100 years war, etc, etc, etc; they all required a sympathetic and willing member of the elite to organize them, and before that the movements were largely unsuccessful.

Until a large enough percentage of the elite's break ranks, and that population DOES exist, it's just moving very slowly right now, nothing can meaningfully be accomplished by political violence.

Our goal is to convince members of the elite class who are sympathetic to the plight of their own people to make a stand and seize power for themselves. Very difficult in a culture as enamored with Constitutional Law as the United States is, and even harder in one where the Constitution is unwritten as in Britain.

if your a serious poster and not just a petty D&C kike earning a few sheckles in the holidays how is the USA Any less fucked?
Your less than 60% white, have millions of niggers and spics and now Muslims in your country and have antifa destroying your statues and kikes playing your government like a fiddle.
you give billions to isreal in aid and get cucked into fighting wars for isreal.

Instead of focousing on the problems you should focous on the solutions you fat loser

You yids are getting exponentially worse at staying hidden in the shadows.

The problem is that duty is dead without responsibility and control of your own life/home/family/etc.

I hope this is real

d&c
t. anglo-burger

the simpler answer is that there is always elites willing to be leaders when there are obvious gains to be made doing so.
and that's where your idea truly fails

I didn't write what I meant very clearly.

One doesn't actively convince the dissenting elite's, they are convinced as a consequence of mismanagement by the other's and the machination of Divine Providence, not as an active measure.

Lol what's that from?

yes and thats the one strange tip to ensure soros funded groups wont rip it down.

and why we definitely should encourage them to.

agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons.

They need to go after Churchill. Winston Churchill was legit racist white supremacist.

Kek

I'd rather take the sons of Voltaire over whatever the sons of Crusaders who have no care for either Jewish influence or racial coherence are supposed to be doing.