I've noticed that people around the world are starting to forget all the amazing things the white man has achieved and...

I've noticed that people around the world are starting to forget all the amazing things the white man has achieved and in this thread I would like to highlight some #whiteachievements and make an easily digestable infographic

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/other/q1421386-why-is-it-that-the-majority-of-inventions-are-by-whites-caucasians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We didn't. Slavery is still alive and well in many places, most obvious ones being apefrica and middle east. Even South Korea uses slaves in salt farms.
Also, your thread is pointless. You're preaching to the choir, talking about White pride here is like telling the pope about jesus.

Facebook was made by a kike m8

ok but we were pretty successful right
this is for fb i'm just asking for a list

Was Zuck's roommate also a kike?

I agree with you user. Our history is being deleted. But this is literally the last place you should be posting this.

holy fuck please read.
i'm asking for contributions to my inforgraphic

holy fuck please read.
i'm asking for contributions to my inforgraphic

Sometimes I wonder if that might be a good idea.

That-ll annoy some lefties!

haha or was it the jews?

Nice slide thread you have here, Shlomo. Reported

Also
You better prepare your anus, Shlomo, because it's coming back.

Shit, sorry user. I'm drunk and a little on edge. I will dig the webs as a gesture of apology.

I'm not jewish cunt

no worries thanks bro

First simple search:

No you haven't OP. You just associate with tards and look at nigger and faggot shit online. Also, fucktards never knew anything to begin with. Leave it that way. It's our, gone and now the fuckers want us back revenge like in Zimbabwe

what? that doesn't make sense. You just agreed with me? Obviosly white people haven't forgotten but the rest of the world is starting to

Perfect thanks man I'm adding that now

repd

Also came across this little salty appetizer.
girlsaskguys.com/other/q1421386-why-is-it-that-the-majority-of-inventions-are-by-whites-caucasians
top reply; some dude

Oh, and OP, if you really want to cause a stir. Start listing jewish inventions as White inventions. This will make the eternal kike kvetch, and force them to confess that jews are not White. Redpilling some in the process.

Feel-good slide thread.

Didn't you know? I invented Oxygen because I observe it.

When people say 'invented electricity' they mean alternating current, which was first harnessed by a white man either tesla or edison depending on who you ask edisoncucks are fags tbh

False. Regarding direct current, before Tesla or Edison, white people like Faraday, Maxwell, Gauss, Bell, "Lord Kelvin", Ampere, among others, have observed and harnessed it, although not on an ((( industrial ))) level.

Now are you going to meme this or just circlejerk?

tbh was this really an amazing achievement OP?

A white man invented anime.

checked
the savage jew has been meming it

Yes.

.>>10473411
OP is suggesting Jews are white.
This is a slide thread.

Kek. J Crapper