FBI Admits Their Informants Participated in Cville Riots

muricatoday.com/fbi-admits-informants-charlottesville/

FBI sources have confirmed that it’s extremely unlikely that leaders of the radical white nationalist and Antifa groups that squared off in violent clashes in Charlottesville, VA will face prosecution due to their being federal law enforcement assets.

According to an exclusive report by True Pundit:

FBI said they have already identified several federal informants who participated in the mob-like riots over the weekend in Virginia. The FBI is also now working those sources to piece together the events from Charlottesville, sources said

But FBI agents have deemed the newly-minted investigation dicey, having to navigate separate agreements with embedded intelligence assets while trying to pinpoint responsibility for the violence.

Late Saturday, the Justice Department announced the federal probe. The investigation, spearheaded by the Richmond, VA FBI field office, was launched after an Ohio man drove his car through a crowd of demonstrators killing one woman and injuring dozens.

The FBI has Intel assets implanted in several white supremacy sects, as well as the radical ANTIFA group, according to federal law enforcement sources who spoke to True Pundit.
The FBI sources said it is unlikely an asset would be charged for stoking violence in Virginia if for instance that asset had or was providing valuable information on another domestic terrorism case.

“We wouldn’t do a solid informant for this,” one FBI insider said.

The word “do” here pertains to indict.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FBI is looking into the antifats after all. This is great news. Pls sticky.

bumb.

I think fbi upped their strategy after that barely legal underage ironlarper killed two of their informants.

Bump
((Kessler))) the rat was a fucking fed from day 0. We knew that. He was asked about it on filterman and he was all what? No! Never ! Not me!
Yep. Fucking goddam fbifaggot

Sticky please

bump

I'm sure they did, but the source "True Pundit", which is a bullshit clickbait site.

Informants can get away with a lot apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY

Funny how the board will believe those anonymous sources here yet dismiss others they don't align with opinion positions. Really makes me think.

I don't buy anything that "True Pundit" sells. They are fucking fake news and their shit never pans out. The only thing they are good at is knowing exactly what their audience wants to hear. So sick of seeing anons post their crap.

Wew.

Exactly this. I can spot a shill or a dimwit by how willing they are to accept a media outlet's baseless claims so long as it fits their desired narrative.

Take note those who're hard of thinking.

Judging the voracity of information based on who and or how it's delivered to you, is the worst possible way of doing so.

Of course there were both FBI informants and undercover agents present.

This is what CNN has caused. This isn't reporting it's just blogging. You can't make claims and not have anything at all to back it up.

That's why you should always avoid people with serious criminal records. Drug offenders are the worst. They love to use those faggots as informants.

Top kek it's too easy

Are there any White hats at the Federal Bureau for Israel that care about the White race? I doubt it. Those types are probably weeded out and Cucks put in their place.

White supremacy? When the jewish mafia runs everything?

Bump.

the author is Thomas Paine. the guys has been nominated twice for a Pulitzer prize for investigative journalism. i would trust him more than any CIAnigger planted talking head on TV.

anti-slide bump. Have some hoover!

No wonder the alt-kike is (((Jew Friendly)))

MODS ARE SLEEPING POST PONIES

Sweet fucking source you've got there you fucking cum guzzling faggot.

See I'd like to believe this because it sounds plausible, those sites sounds sketchy enough to make me doubt it though.

What would you prefer? CNN?

Fuck off nigger. You know goddamn well that's not what I'm looking for.