OFFICIAL THREAD FOR TRUMP RALLY IN AZ TONIGHT

OFFICIAL THREAD FOR TRUMP RALLY IN AZ TONIGHT

Get fuckin ready lads, every single time he's had a rally right after an "official statement" it's been high energy as fuck, especially the last few rallies.

Buckle down and let's fucking gather some energy. Starts at 7:00PM Pacific time, if according to Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato
donaldjtrump.com/rallies/phoenix-az
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRNdrWDqxl
youtube.com/watch?v=3G1HeFKejrI
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/white-house-no-joe-arpaio-pardon-planned-for-arizona-rally/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/trumps-merkel-moment-west-wing-dems-plan-keep-daca-will-increase-illegal-immigration-pull-factors/
archive.is/bXA5F
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEwdEYoJN
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmrleNwJO?
wral.com/news/video/16898366/
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDRAePPAJV
pscp.tv/w/1PlJQYEPwLWJE
pscp.tv/w/1vOxwOgEEDoxB
pscp.tv/w/1nAJEeMLngbJL
wral.com/news/video/16898366
pscp.tv/LUCHA_AZ/1yoKMpqAwwDxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2NCK_UcWCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take my energy, President Trump.

STARTS IN FIVE BURGERS AND A FEW FRIES

I posted in another thread, but Margaret Howell got short shorts and heels on. wowza. Liz Willis thick in the leg too.

Doubt it'll be that good, but apparently he has a big announcement tonight.

One of the rumors is that he'll pardon sheriff joe arpaio

Holy shit, just doing that would be enough. To publically do it would be a massive crush to the balls of neocons.

mfw got work & can't stay up til 2am to watch rally.

Trump is done .Bannon was the real force behind Trump confirmed. Now he just does whatever Neocohen generals tell him to, even pretending that we won't nationbuild anymore (to keep support of his base) when of course if we do pacify Afghanistan (we won't) then why NOT go ahead and nationbuild (because maybe spend money on America instead of creating new markets for transnational corporations).
We have to meme him into a one-term president now and get some shitty leftist elected but make sure they can't do shit either. I think this is how we have to do politics now, just make sure none of the traitors on either side can ever actually do anything, since we have to elect one or the other.

There's plenty of shilly threads for you to shout about the sky falling negroid. Go avoid your ban elsewhere, this is a rally thread.

Reminder that awoos awoo with other awoos

He needs to focus on getting his approval ratings up. They have been sunk down into the bottom lately.

They need to get energized.

How much did you get paid to make that post? You obviously aren't from here if you even take (((polls))) seriously for a half second. People don't answer their phones for people they don't know anymore.

GOD EMPEROR VISIBLE

TRUMP!!!!!!

Based.

Word is President Trump will not be using teleprompters for this evening's rally.

At the very least it will increase the saline concentration of the cucks in the media.

Awoo.

Shiggyshoo

Starts at 6 central right?

yep 7 pacific is 6 central

6 mountain I think

Kek bless the God Emperor, and may commie blood fill the streets!

Good, he's at his best when he doesn't.

LOVE TRUMPS HAT

Per his website: 7 PM (MST)
donaldjtrump.com/rallies/phoenix-az
Correct and bully me if I'm retarded, but that's 8 PM central.

I think you're right. I always figured AZ was Pacific time.

Arizona is weird. They are like the only state which doesn't use daylight savings time.

For those of you fags who can't even timezone, it's 6 PST, 7 MST, 8 CST, and 9 EST.

READY TO SEE SOME COMMIES GET 10+ YEARS??

I fucking wish, I really do

t. Phoenix mayor

It's 107 degrees in AZ and they have to wear all black gear

check'd even though you called the only person right a fag.

Bikers for Trump to Defend Trump Supporters from Antifa Terrorists at Phoenix Rally

Anyone have stream suggestions yet? There's no official channel like for the WH, right?

How can they get tens of thousands in donations and not upgrade their mics and cameras.

thanks for the stream, they're interviewing people outside right now

and here's another stream of outside
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRNdrWDqxl

that on screen "talent" ain't cheap

kek, any anons going should bring some NS flags

How the fuck is he going to top tonight lads?

and one more stream for good measure

Do NOT insult my waifu.

Rolling for antifa deaths by heat stroke.

Please riot.

If he brings out Sheriff Joe and pardons him the crowd may shit their pants.

Hey buddy, those ladies are talented head to toe. No insult intended. I'm jealous that spaghetti spillin' Steve is always traveling around with these yum-yums. I'd like to get a late night stream in with those gals, if you know what I mean.

Aggshooally, you have to factor in their (lack of) daylight savings time. So Phoenix (MST) is presently the same as Pacific. Pic related is "the current time across the US".
Sorry for inadvertently spreading disinfo.
doing pullups as penance
doing pullups as penance

Brace for Cuck…

t-that can't be right.

I remember watching that with my boomer father. He was outraged an horrified, couldnt actually seem to comprehend what was happening.

Checked for inevitability.

You do what you want to the mexican one but touch Maggie and I shall end you.

No that's backwards. 7 mountain time is 6 pacific.

Whats demoralizing user? You knew Trump was a civnat cuck when we elected him. Deal with it.
kek

soon

Antifa gets terrorist'd, let's go.

I have a feeling they are going to try to go after Trump tonight

The meme Magick begins!!!

You mean you think they are going to JFK him?

If Trump sees Antifa's acts first hand, they are going to be utterly and eternally BTFO'd.

Will there be a chimpout too?

Is this going to be important? Anything special to be announced?

Whispers of Trump talking about immigration, I don't think he'll announce the Dreamers will stay lock and stock but a compromise of some kind. I don't expect it to be a happy announcement

Rolling for antifa suicides by heat stroke

SHERIFF JOE DID NOTHING WRONG

If Pres Trump pardons him tonight there will be unending salt. Salt like we have never seen before.

Every time I think there can't possibly be more salt Pres Trump does something new and bam!. More salt.
There already is so much salt.

There's a rumor that he'll pardon Joe Apirro.

Is this best stream?

Oh spaghetti spillin' Steve

Rolling for proscription of Antifa, BLM and illegal immigrants.

kek he is so bad.

so fucking funny

a public execution of McStain and Flake, perhaps? McStain IS a confirmed traitor, after all.

Whatever.

If dubs Miller opens up his rally

wew some hotties at the rally

Trump will pardon arpio, and there will be Antifa fatalities

Inb4 he just supports flakes republican opponent for the midterm

AZ user here, the light rail is filled with protester

fart rape, user. You know what to do

Are we going to see "Gettem outta here, get" again? It has been so long.

Get out of there it is probably a false flag.

What do they smell like?

Shareniggers hiring again or are you a new group?

you better be manspreading

sigh

apparently I'm having a stroke

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/white-house-no-joe-arpaio-pardon-planned-for-arizona-rally/

gadaannit

That jewey looking fellow on RSBN had a point. There's no reason to pardon yet.

Oh god he almost tripped and fell

Steve's spaghetti webms when?

Liz is about to die of heatstroke and Spaghetti Steve is no fucks given.

Its a mix of old women an nu males,
Also everyone seems to have phone numbers written on their arms

NEW PETITION

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

THATS THE ANTIFA MARK
THEY USE THESE TO RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER ON THE FIELD

It's a false flag you faggots get out of there now.

If it is ill go down filming

Fucking this, godspeed user.

I'd figure it's the number to a public attorney for when they inevitably get arrested.

Godspeed user.

dammit Steve…

Be sure to back up video online. Maybe stream.

Not just online but on Holla Forums specifically because kikes would take it down in the case of a assasination.

checked for cracked commie skulls

DAMN IT

things got rowdy the last time Trump came to Phoenix

Breitbart fucked up because Marlow is an idiot

Secret Service is going to working double time tonight, I bet Antifa will try to throw piss bombs and bring other improvised weapons

HE'S GOING TO ANNOUNCE ANTIFA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LEADING TO MASS ARRESTS TONIGHT

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/trumps-merkel-moment-west-wing-dems-plan-keep-daca-will-increase-illegal-immigration-pull-factors/

I'm honestly scared about this. Javanka is most likely trying to push this hard

No he won't. He'll say more of the same and everyone will forget how he hasn't done anything.

Both of you, out.

WEW
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

RIP BurgerVanStreamz

Hopefully this is another good nAZi rally tonight. Lots of energy.

Pretending Ivanka isn't responsible for Trump bombing syria among other things is retarded. No one believes you.

Death to the naysayers!!!!

Well, even if the commies don't get violent, Steve has been entertaining

Reported for trying to slide this thread

Holy fucking shit, I love you retards sometimes.

hookers aint cheap

not trying to slide it but Charlottesville thread is a bit slow

got this, first timer here

Starts in another hour right?

getting sweaty, moishe?

True
Are there any AZ lads ITT reporting?

You poor sorry retards can't even get new content anymore? Funds must be hitting rock bottom at the office kek

(((the hill)))

Real talk, the airfield incident was what, six months ago?

with all the redpill material piling up, there needs to be another "Open Gates" style compilation

2hr 14mins at 7pm AZ time

I'm starting to lose faith in Trump, not a shill but I need to hear something substantial at this rally (pardoning Joe Arpaio would do the trick)… he's just been lukewarm lately. If he doesn't appease his base today with something concrete I'm going to "punish vote" him in the mid-terms… just to send a message.

Gas yourselves you filthy fucking kikes.

archive.is/bXA5F

Hello (((fellow man of european descent)))

will fake news assume any responsibility for this with their never-ending fear mongering?

Police just brought bomb sniffing dogs through the light rail

Ivanka's ideas get ignored and Kushner lost weight because he was in such a rage from having no say in anything. Get fucked nigger.

This is a lie to provoke assassination attempts by promoting the idea that there is no protection. Treasonous fake news.

bannon?

You better be recording.

hahah you got that right, fellow organic and natural POLster from Holla Forums.org!

as I understand it, this rally is to oust two of the worst GOPe faggots, so there's that.

Quit making things up faggot.

I totally agree fellow channer.

another stream of protesters
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEwdEYoJN

Type out "God" right fucking now jew.

True. Watched that Charlottesville thing last night and couldn't believe how many Jews were speaking and all of them prefacing it with "I'm a Jew and as a white person", crying and 'kvetching' ALL commies as well. There were hardly any real townspeople there. They were either niggers or (((antifa/commies)))

>(((Punish Vote)))
kys, kike

Just went down as soon as you posted it.

I wouldn't put it past (((The Hill))) tbh

>pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEwdEYoJN
thanks

probably all transplanted (((cosmopolitan))) types

Am I supposed to buy this?

(((the hill))) is all the deep state never turmpers. GOPe and the like.

What kind of degenerates are on the light rail? Antifa? Feminists from Tucson? Peaceful illegals?

>pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEwdEYoJN

That no KKK chant they love.
How many members do the KKK seriously have?
And how many of them aren't old as shit or feds?

I applaud you in this bait.
You must be an expert fisherman.

Nice to see the shills are finally upping their game.

totally organic not paid to be there high quality printed inflatable character. I don't buy it

There's like 3000 KKK members nation wide. They're probably all feds.

I agree. If Trump doesn't do something presidential, and soon, he's lost my vote 4ever. The way he just totally disavowed us after the Charlottesville tragedy… utterly disgraceful. And now with Bannon gone, I feel like we don't have a voice in the white house at all. At least we still have a semblance of >our guy in Baron, who will have my vote in 2026, but that'as a far way off. Damn I'm just soo demoralized about this whole thing. Fucking hell. niggger

I mean, if you're from cuckchan, this might look like they're stepping efforts up, but this is pretty regular.

those have got to be a few thousand dollars right?

Feels bad man.

That article was made by one Nick Allen yes? Let us see what other "reputable" articles he's churned out to the si-
Shh, no kvetching. Only crispy yids now.

Those groups get sizable funding, doesn't seem too unreasonable.

These faggots need to be deported to North Korea

Where is that bait picture describing the bait as excellent quality? I remember seeing it a while back.

Here's another stream

pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmrleNwJO?

the fiscal year is coming to an end, EVERY department is burning their funds. If they have any leftover at the end of the fiscal year, they lose that much funding next go around.
and yes, I understand how stupid that is

Depends honestly. If someone like Songbird McCain or Cuck Ryan squeezes through the primaries, voting democrat wouldn't be that bad. The big name traitors need to be taken down a peg.

These grannies are so sweet I'm getting diabeetus.

For whatever reason, I haven't seen much will towards some action in the context of the midterms. We should be hunting for alternatives to cuckservatives.

literally kill yourself goon

I remember my army friend telling me about how he and his buddies one time had to just fire a bunch of extra ammo into some trees just so they could say they used it.

Chad Thundercock on stream right the fuck now.

Would we be able to meme thousands of no name joe smoes who aren't cucked in the same way we memed Trump in a way that is organic though?

Nah faggot.

Thats the question, but it needs to be tried, and the earlier we start the better. Otherwise it will just be more of the same.

you are correct.

The government lives by the rule of "if you don't use it, you lose it."

Kek.

Did I miss it? What the fuck is going on?

Virgin interview vs Chad interview

It'd be even easier than the presidency. Barely anybody votes during midterms, especially midterm primaries. As an example plastering towns with flyers highlighting McCain's high teamkilling score, alongside info on how to vote in the primaries, would probably be incredibly effective.

starts in 2 hours

Fucking wweeeeewww.

What a fucking civnat, amirite m8?

What stream are you guys watchin?

Great idea
Use the overpasses and the direct sign posting mentality too. Meme it

RSBN with sperg steve and six nice grandmothers per minute.

Almost none.
The ones that are left are feds baiting retards or old as fuck blue-dog union steel mill worker types that still haven't realized the democratic party has abandoned them decades ago.

Today its mostly a made up boogieman that the DNC uses to project on to the GOP. Completely ignoring history.

We need a strict "uniform" (clean cut look, in shape and in plain clothing) for ANTIMA.

Aren't these those idiots that shot a bunch of fucking cactus out in the desert and left their targets and trash everywhere?

Yeah, they are.
I love the incredibly undersized plate carriers.

Yes, that's them.

YES.

Look for caps and HD video. Archive everything.

So NOT redditor retards, IOW? That's gonna be a bit of a problem.

No nigger. Playing along with the Drumpf meme makes you just as bad.

No abbreviation. Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

Why don't you enlist into the ZOG armed forces amerijew? This time it'll be a quick in and out, no nation building for real.

Rally got pushed back to 10?

Nice going Breitbart. You just exposed your entire plan because your idiot editor believed an obvious shitposter

heat stroke

I wonder how long they're going to last, because their dumb asses are going to be out in the sun for a bit. All the Trump people are going in.

one of them is carrying at .22. What fucking use is that?

Well it was worth the wait.

Let me repeat for emphasis: You cannot be ANTIMA if you're out of shape.

If you're fat. Lose weight.
If you're a skinny fuck. Lift weights and eat.
If you have a pencil-neck. Do neck bridges.

There is no fucking excuse.

Best Stream for this guys?

Solar Reminiscence

that layer of pudge isn't doing them any favors

Lets be honest, Trump probably isn't going to get reelected. He abandon his base to appease the people who would never vote for him in the first place. I bet this speech is nuetered Trump.

possible NC happening

Angry Trump inclined jackrabbits and squirrels.

Really? What stream? All I see is a chubby guy with his Chad-as-fuck buddy spilling spaghetti on a pretty girl's shoes.

Checked for what the fuck is this 'antima' shit you're shilling?

So is shit going to kick off tonight? Or is it going to go smooth?

Who the fuck is Silent Sam?

they're pounding a police van and impeding it
I don't want to derail, someone make a thread for it, I'm shit at it

wew
good lad

Everyone just re streaming RSBN so far I can tell.

sit on your thumb and rotate you shit eating nigger. Trump doesn't have to worry about that for 3 years. Come back then when the results kick in, if you haven't killed your miserable self yet.

Whoa okay its kicking off on that stream

Despite the manboobs I can't hate the guy.

They've now shifted to 'cop and the klan go hand-in-hand'.

I guess they're kind of right in that the cops and klan are both mostly government workers.

That's not how it works, you idiot. Even less will get done if the democrats get either house.

Statue of a Confederate Soldier.

ANTIMA is Anti-Marxists.

Was that part of his plan? I'm confused.

These fucking drones just repeating whatever their Jew-commissar tells them to. Oh, and overwhelmingly female voices.

Enfranchising vaginas was the worst mistake in the history of the West.

Now its 'let him go and we will leave'…

Dude. No.

It's a nice statue, apparently.

so you're saying calling them out of their shilling is bad so just let them do whatever they want?
Your a fucking moron, Fucking kill yourself dumbass faggot

jokes on you goon, you're the one who's gonna be sent to Afghanistan not the actual pro-trump military men

OURGUY CONFIRMED

Jesus H fucking Christ. Not a one of those retards would even get to the firefight, let alone last more than a minute in it. For fucks sake, if they even HAVE plates in there, they're certainly below IIIA+. They don't even have dump pouches REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user my old ass computer and potato internet can't handle a trump rally+thread and a happening stream+thread all at once. We need to postpone any happenings until after the rally. Tell the dindu's to wait.

KID IN ROGER WATERS SHIRT ON RSBN STREAM

PROTESTERS HAVE INFILTRATED CONFIRMED

Little possibly fake blonde q.t. interviewing trump supporters who are in line, lots of awkward interviews. Fucking hilarious.

Wew.

Here you madman, have my energy.

Don't allow your enemy to define you.
Don't name yourself after something that your enemy isn't

We're the positive side, not anti.

the stream is shit, lagging and can't see shit plz help

>wral.com/news/video/16898366/

"Let him go, and we will leave!"

thats not how things work snowflakes

kek

Antifa

Fucking always.

Are you confused ZOG bot? I'm not even a burger, you're the bestest goyim who'll die for Israel.

I know that.
I'm saying that you shouldn't use what your enemy identifies as to create your identity.

ORIGINAL SPOT DO NOT STEAL!!!

I didn't know that jewesses wore those.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS WE OWN THIS SHIT

I can tell by their stance and gaits they would be the first casualties

Oh, I know, I'm agreeing with you, just pointing out that the whole point of antifa/antifascist shit is for commies to be commies without calling themselves commies because everyone fucking hates commies, who are in turn simply marxists

Marxism takes many forms, Antima rejects all of it.

Is RSBN lagging for anyone else? Holla Forums and everything seems fine. But YT is buffering non-stop on this stream even on 144p

That's not how it works, you silly goober.

No, all fine here.

Yeah, I fucking get it, and I'm not biting that shit nigger come on.

I love this generic rock music.

It's called throttling. Kikes do it to fuck with people. Especially trump though.

multiple pericope streams up for NC happening
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDRAePPAJV
pscp.tv/w/1PlJQYEPwLWJE
pscp.tv/w/1vOxwOgEEDoxB
pscp.tv/w/1nAJEeMLngbJL

Even if you're not a shill you're still a real fucking dumbass

kys non-white faggot goon

that guy's got some big signs

Didn't Trump get flak for using it without permission during the campaign?

That's awesome

The fire rises on that BLM for rent sign.

CHECKED

shut it down. there's a guy holding a sign with merchants.

Post smug 88

Always the same damn chants ffs

That guy on the left might as well have worn a life preserver. I'm sure his airsoft plate carrier will be of tremendous use in a firefight.

go back 3 minutes on the stream.

>Overlord awful animation, primarily about boy fucking
Jesus Christ you are trash son.

I'm sorry lad, I don't have it. I didn't rename this when I saved it.

(checked)
perfect

He's obviously wearing it to appear intimidating.

Realizing that there's a pretty good chance I'm arguing with a nigger or some mystery meat mongrel makes me laugh.

When did this place become /r/the_donald?

Trump betrayed everyone who voted for him last night.

Fuck this guy.

Whatever the case at least it makes them easy to point out.

Checked

lol I knew it was generic rock.

Your sign is a mystery.

Hello fellow POLLIACK
I agree.
We must vote Shlomo Goybergowitzein in the next election.
kill yourself holy fucking shit

WRAL reporter back on the scene in the middle of NC protesters

Is that kekistan halfchan faggots or is that BLM unironicly advocating for Holla Forums tier memes?

OOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEY

HAAH WAAW

Fug I love her tiddies.

d-delete this

How fucking stupid are you?

HAPPENING

Does this have its own thread yet? Its not related to the Trump rally

That's pretty good irl

Kek who are these madmen?

Holy crap are those original merchants? I've never seen the eyes popping through the mask one.

fugg ;_;

Police mobilizing as they shout "shame on you". They had a bunch of those zip cuffs on their side. Hoping to see some scraping.

It's a shame the brave ones are always so weedy.

Whats happening there?

Smart man, drown out the narrative with bigger signage. Simple, but effective.

protest heating up antifa trying to rip down a CSA statue or something.

Pretty sure. Buzzfeed cuntress started doing the "I CANT EVEN" talk to him and he just answered as flatly as possible until they realized they were being trolled to death.

Needless to say, a hero is born.

police with shields around the statue

Interesting happening while waiting for trump to make a speech

The weed scews their rational judgement for sick may mays

Kek tell me its not another GOT commie chant.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Dropped.

Bless him for not just being another ebin kekistani.

>>>/gaschamber/

I'm referring to their physique.

What the fuck is Murdoch Murdoch?

wut?

you can't make this shit up

Lets be honest here. 4 years is a long time for the (((Kosher Clown))) crew. They can't keep this shit up, get ready for 8 years.

(((they))) will make something big happen there so the MSM has a good excuse to not cover Pres Trump. Thats the only reason for this right now.

Frankie's whiter then you

Just about to post this. Wtf am I looking at

WEBM IT.

Youtube shit like moonman

The mob has surrounded the police at the statue. The niggers are chanting I don't see no riot gear. Call out the troops
wral.com/news/video/16898366

R-r-remember the shoah!

if dubs Trump will call out Antifa by name.

TRS shit

MEMES INTO REALITY, LAIN SOON

Go directly to oven. Do not collect 200 shekels.

This is funny. It's actually going to make our jobs a lot easier kek

Just like in Germany, The jews chose to wore stars in order to recognize eachother.

He'll probably call out the ebil white "supremists".

Wew.

wha the heck did you memesters do again

goddamnit meme responsibly

I am very in support of them "re-appropriating" this identification.

Nope he will call out the kikes maybe

"Why you wearing riot gear? I dont see no riot here!"

That should put the cops minds at ease

These fucking heebs, they make it fun to hate them

You dumb bitch. How many times does obvious D&C posting have to happen for retards like you to just not fucking reply? Goddamn. Just stop. Fucking ignore him and stop filling the thread with bullshit.

I made a thread for Silent Sam. If you want to watch this and Trump rally.

It's like when they tried to co-opt the ((())) echoes.

best outside stream?

Making jews wear the stars willingly again. This needs to become a new trend.

Probably
i will be watching both streams either way what (((they))) are doing will only wake up more people.

what is this stream?

pscp.tv/LUCHA_AZ/1yoKMpqAwwDxQ

stop replying to bait.

thanks user

perfect temp for a happening

WEW
Confirmed happening tonight

You got me man. Oy vey, the reddit spacing gave me away.

left some reddit spaces so you would have a counter argument.

Jesus Christ, even your anime is terrible.

Why do you think they've gotten kicked out over 300 times throughout history? They always take things too far. They always make everything to be about them. They always push for the most destructive stuff. And they NEVER know when to ease off the gas (pun not intended).

All they'd need to do to not get BTFO again is to JUST STOP THE BULLSHIT. But they won't, and that's why they'll lose. Again.

I was about to, but then some smug pics that I don't have in my folder suddenly got uploaded by these idiots, I just couldn't help myself but reply to get more out from them

That ended two hours ago.

Thanks lad.

Notice how the whole crowd takes commands from one person on the chants? This shit is so manufactured its not even funny.

Now that would be a rally.

They will lose agian
…and forever user, forever and ever

Thank you

Fucking kek. Tucker just said that Trump staring at the eclipse is a bigger presidential achievement than the emancipation proclamation.

Look at the crowd. It's nothing but weak beaners, literal children, and sheboons. They won't pull anything.

(((COSMOPOLITANS)))?

checked em

NEVERTHELESS , JUDE

The brightest day yet. #MAGA

Well of course since emancipating slaves was a mistake, not an achievement.

carlson?

user, they aren't like this to win. They are the way they are so we won't slouch. Good cannot be good without a bad element to counter it.

Fucking this

eheheh

asians rattling the gates

Let's go boys and traps.

Nope, this will be the last time. We live in a globalized society where people can communicate from all across the world. The reason the kikes have been able to survive despite being shoah'd 300+ times is because they'll just move to a different country where the people there don't know about what the kikes did to the last country they occupied. And when that next country kicks them out, they just go to the next ignorant country. Information wasn't spread.

this time, it'll be a worldwide shoah

Yes, on the Fox stream.

There's a silent sam thread now so you don't get the shit mixed up.

Fuck

What the fuck is happen at the statue protest? Somebody's screaming

you might be right. Don't forget that at least 40% of the worlds small arms weapons are in american civilian hands.

I remember user posting something interesting long ago, that he unfortunatly had one source for it and couldn't confirm it, but it went something like this:
After rising to power, Hitler told Jews that they have to be Germans first if they are to coexist peacefuly. Instead they've choosen to wear yellow star of david to show their defiance and that their tribe comes first. After the meme have taken root, and in their pride Jews started to identify themselves, NatSocs just rolled with it and made it obligatory.

If any of you are in the Silent Sam protest, they're starting to shake the fences and some screaming

not a bad time to invest in the soap market

they should park a few ICE vans near this protest, it would clear out right quick

is trump about to get live?

Yeah you can go right into the >>>/oven/

Why? There's about to be a huge oversupply.

There's a thread for that.

Invest in lampshade and pesticide stocks RIGHT NOW. Shit's about to moon, bro.

The fence-shaker was a single Soros cunt that couldn't get the other Soros cunts to seriously join in lel. I still don't know why somebody was screaming like they were being murdered, though.

You know damn well that there are no girls on the internet, just faggots pretending to be girls. Nice sage.

That sounds so overtly Jewish that I could nearly believe it without evidence.

Good, I hate AZ.

Fucking furry over in that state called me a shitty dumb bigot because I didn't worship BIG SCIENCE INSTUTION'S greasy jew cock unquestionably, ruined 5 years of friendship for disagreeing with him.

I want him to get mad.

*whistles*

Just got home from work just in time. Anything big happen yet?

for NC happening alongside this

thread for the other happening

I'll have to look more into that late. It certainly sounds like something that'd be true. Just like what the yids have been doing with the ((()))s

Just some kike kvetching at a irl shitposter and anudda shoah happening in jew york to distract from trump's current rally. Not sure why though.

antifa trying to attack a statue protected by police

Isnt it time for Trump?

the street shitters will always need soap

Ya dressed in all black. When she started doing it the students all stepped back and she was clearly the only one shaking the fencing trying to get others to join in.

God damned fucking commies

another hour I think.

these talking points are so stale on the stream with the protestors

sage cause it upsets the faggot

What is it with these anti-democracy protesters? You can actually see it in their eyes. Does something break in your brain when you become a communist? You can actually pick them out visually, even if you don't take their bandanas, tattoos, or problem glasses into account.

Seriously answers please.

What's the science behind it?

Checked. Can someone get that number and post it here?

And from your shitty screencap I can instantly tell that's a yid

More outside shit here.

That bitch if mentally fucked.

Your a few years late to the party m8

daddy issues, deep psychological trauma, easily manipulated

I wonder how many people still don't understand time zones?

These people lack entirely what we have in spades: smug

antifa hasn't been causing trouble have they?

*You're
Fug

Damn you Trump you better pull through

Apparently Antifa is there now.

Best stream currently?

aaand the sap gloves come out.

This is embarassing.

hahaha, nice sanpaku eyes, bitch

The one without a nigger speaking

Gosh, quite a spirited preacher.

He kind of sounds like grover.

literally everyone behind the stage is white. This is pretty triggering

checked m8

Sauce on a protest stream?

This qt is going to grow to be a fine young woman.

sassy loli deployed

I thought he sounded like Mermaid Man from SpongeBob.

The science of malfunction.

I'm giving it 24 hrs max before shadman

CHING CHONG DING DONG

What are yall watching?

ah. my stream is behind

claimed

Oh chiiiiiing can you booooong by the dawn's early chonnngggg

LET'S MAKE IT A MILLER NIGHT

I don't have a stream for this protest, I'm pulling pics off of Twitter. I'm currently monitoring two streams: the Trump rally and the Silent Sam shit in NC, as well as Twitter. I'll post more pics as I get them.

AHHHHHH MY EARS

she's butchering the national anthem

pls no.

BY DA DAWNS URRY RIGHT

Everyone has their own terrible opinion about other people's preference in anime shows, I don't see why what you say about mine even matters, at least no one here falls for that 'trap is straight and good for you' meme being spread around by those sjweebs and actually taking it for reals

Jesus christ that was the worst singing I've ever heard

That ching dong is destroying the anthem

wew

FUCKING NIGGERS STARTED THIS SHIT SINGING STYLE FUCK YOU YOU STUPID GODDAMN CHINK

I fucking hate the africanized anthem

HE BROUGHT UP THE STATUES

wew

Jesus, this guy is lame as fuck.

Sleepy Nigger confirmed

Plebs

Fox 10 phoenix claims to be covering both, but I doubt that they will show anything but Trump while he is speaking.

Sleepy Doctor will be there tonight.

Literally Seinfeld candor.

It's been over six years since I've heard a non-niggerfied version of the anthem from a major event.

I got it. I liked his chuckle. STOP PROJECTING.

Have you heard about this?

GOD DAMNED I'M FEELING SO PATRIOTIC TODAY HOLD ME BACK Holla Forums

checked

Good I'm glad to see the white supremacists are being represented on stage for once.

There is/was some guy that does the anthem for the Chicago Blackhawks that has an interesting old-school style.

PROMISES MADE
PROMISES KEPT

checked. Anyone got a good version to listen too.

sleep tight doctor

That's a hell of a redpill dump.

Conservatives are the most well balanced & well reasoned with

Now this I like. Good scientific answers from both of you. I wonder, when they say things like "I literally can't even", are they being literal? The science seems to say people with liberal values are factually incapable of considering other points or ideologies other than they own. Does that make them impossible to convert into conservatives on a brain level? I keep seeing these news stories of people hitchhiking across europe to prove they aren't racist, & they keep getting raped or killed, so I'm starting to believe it's a waste of time to debate with liberals if they're willing to virtue signal themselves to death. Big if true.

I assume we're talking about how chimps sing the anthem by overextending the beats and going up and down and up and down?
I can't stand that shit. I can't remember the last time it was sung like how it should be

What is the best stream to watch?

Holy fuck this is sick

𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔱𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

Even the President points out that only RSBN is willing to pan the crowd.

What's the deal with that? :^)

Right side have become cringey as fuck but at least they have their own cameras there. I wish infowars would cover these rallies.

Either this or Fox Business stream.

ISIS has arrived.

can actually confirm this, I've seen at least ten or more reports of libs trying to go where they shouldn't. That guy that came back from NK and they turned him into a potato.

masked commies on fox Phoenix stream. here comes the totally peaceful, embraced by the media anti f.a. nerds cnn was covering for. I'm sure they will act reasonably

Jesus, spoil that shit

2nd AZ user here…confim light rails full of commie faggots. Ready to fight for the white race and defend our God Emperor!

Bwahaha

Ya'll niggers have nearly burned through this thread already and he hasn't even started.

Its a really important realization. All of us know the mindset of your typical liberal, communist, etc. We absolutely detest them and everything they stand for, but we still understand where they're coming from and what they think.

They, on the other hand, literally don't understand us at all. They cannot fathom why someone could possibly be conservative, and so all their arguments just boil down to "hurr you're stupid and full of hate".

This actually makes it really easy to fuck with liberals, because you can get into their heads, whereas they can't do the same to you. Because if you actually understood why someone would be conservative or traditionalist, they would be too.

Why do they call it Ovaltine? It comes in a round container, you put it in a round glass, why don't they call it Roundtine?

It's owned by a white goy too.

Who is /comfy/ here tonight?

if it's going to happen, AZ is one of the better places for us

TIME TO WIN

Well that's a very reasonable response. He's going to mention those "ebil Nazis and kkk racists" tonight, and he won't mention Antifa or even think about uttering BLM. Mark my words.

Fox 10 guy just said that the crowd obviously thinks that Trump can do no wrong. Wtf is he talking about?

I made a second thread for this reason.
Please go

Catalog gets flooded easily with rally threads because of this.

I was thinking the same thing - these fuckers

We might need a second thread this one is almost at the limit

Whose watching TRUMPET NEWS? I never seen this video.

/comfy/ checking in

I guess it depends on levels of indoctrination. You might not convert those already turned into NPCs, but there might be hope for those that haven't gone down this road completly. Reminder, that uncle Adi talked to commies and was able to convert them into NatSocs.

Somewhat /comfy/, I will be a lot comfier if we get a pardoning and some Antifa action.

I love night time prime time Trump rallies.

pocket pussy
joke_making_beaner.jpg

so /comfy/. I've forgotten how much I enjoyed watching Trump rallies.

Also, I love the music RSBN plays.

Reminds me of the campaign days.

THREAD BYSTANDING

Civic nationalism is implicitly white. Conservative birth rates alone is a White pill. You can easily turn demographics around without being explicit about it. meritocratic immigration policy accepting people who are productive and intelligent a great start.

Get in this stream faggots
TRUMPET NEWS

Theres lots of lulzy videos in between.

You have to feel people out and figure whether they're beyond hope or not. Many are. It's more fruitful to go after the go-with-the-flow types who might not be that into politics than the super hardcore marxists who are so far up their asses.

I hate them

Get in this stream faggots
TRUMPET NEWS

Theres lots of lulzy videos in between. let me post, cripple

Based.

Bikers for Trump lay down the law.

Jesus christ

Who is this nigger carson?

Crushing skulls when?

SLEEPY NIG ON

And more than a few nationalists come from the left.

ITS SLEEPY TIME

I hope they fuck em up

One of the better renditions I've heard is from the Red Army Choir. No frilly bullshit and an all male choir- heavy Russian accents, though.

wut

hownew.ru

ARIZONA CONFIRMED BOLD AND EDGY

Sleepy White Nationalist

(checked)
Good lads.

Probably Toxoplasma gondii, or perhaps a weaponized strain.

EDGY STATE

BASED BENZO CARSON

How do get curls like that on your beard?

Goddamn it sleepy nigger

i think that is movie magic, user

Well,

someone shut this nigger up pleeese

If there was no other choice I would vote for Sleepy Nig tbh

holy fuck that power stance

Sleepy nigger needs to go back to sleep.

Step 1: be babylonian
Step 2: tons of conditioner

sleepy dindoo is going all out on the civ cucking

We're all the same, based nigger organs amirite?

sleep tight doctor

But there are physiological differences between the races. is BASED BLACK MAN lying to me?!?!

Ugh the cringe

uhhh

God damn it all Carson, stop with this equalist bullshit! Race does exist on a genetic level. It shows in facial features, skull shapes! You remember skull shapes, right? Unless you were also examining fucking chimp brains or something at the zoo.

Well of course. The best you can expect nonwhites to do is civnat, in 99% of cases. Look at the alt-lite civnat types. There's a reason they're literally all either nonwhite themselves or race-mixers.

Being unempathic towards others, unable to imagine their situation, is a sign of sociopathy.

Trump camp going next level on the race card

Another based nigger prayer

Thanks uncle ben, now go get me some that rice.

He's trying to satiate normies since Dodge of Peace.

velveeta kang

sleep tight doctor

oh shit
niece of dead gommie nigger

checkmate antifa

WE WUZ

A King? Wow, this is just to much.

sleep tight doc

KANG

The hell, which timeline did we fall into now?

Someone let me know if the "lady" says anything important or leaves the stage. I can't listen or look.

Trump has balls of steel

They don't even understand the chant. We already know Jews run everything. They were saying they are not going to let the elitist kikes replace white people in white countries with brown immigrants. Are they purposely being retarded?

this is the real 4D chess
the other shit was smoke and mirrors

Women who speak with that sharp "s" sound should be put to death.

w
e
w

it's so over the top he's trolling the fuck out of everyone. just absolutely rubbing Jake Tapper's face in this

bANK HOUSE
WHORE HOUSE
WIDOW HOUSE
MY HOUSE
YAAAASSSSS
A
A
A
A
A
A
S

All this cuckery better be worth it.

It just turns into night at the apollo

pls stahp

For what purpose

JESUS HELP ME

Fug lads. I miss the campaign trail. The chase really is better than the catch!

BASED

Let's get this party started boys!

DO WE LOVE OUR BASED NIGGER COMMUNISTS?

OW MY FUCKING EARS

God damn her voice, it fucking hurts to listen to!

He got a King of the Martin Luther variety to show up.

BUT HE'S RAYCIS

They'll attack her and it wont look good.

God that was awful. Is it over?

It will be user. It will be

LORD, SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGGER

I stepped away for like 7 seconds what the fuck just happened to my ears

Oh God those fucking lip smacking noises.

MAY HAVE JEWS

I always want to ask these cunts what we actually unites "Americans" these days. What fucking values could you actually get 80% of America to agree on?

Hell we don't even university speak English anymore? What exactly is the base of this Nation, even from a CivNat perspective?

Mup da Jebus doo didda house po mo gub bidda be dat tum Jebus sheeeiiittt house
Some real powerful shit.

BASED NIGGER DOCTOR TELLING YOU YOU'RE AWFUL

ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE FOR JESUS FUCK THAT RACE HORSE SHIT

CIVIC NATIONALISM AND THE 75% WHITE NIECE OF MLK PRAYERS!

GOING BACK TO WAR IN SANDLAND FOR ZION BRING ON THE CUCKSERVATIVE EVANGELICAL!

N SHEIT

It was like a black carol channing or something

Holy shit the cringe is unending what the actual fuck?

Your ears are attempting suicide. WHen the blood stops flowing, you might be able to relax

This whole thing is legitimately embarrassing.

Trump tent spiritual revival ongoing.

Does anyone else like cucumbers in their salad?

Wew.

Maybe being goyim is the last thing left

WTF I WANT MY WIFE TO HAVE A BLACK SON NOW

She's almost got it.

[MOUTH SHUTTING INTENSIFIES]

this is what pandering looks like.

Kek

I noticed that too, thought I was the only one.

I strongly suggest…

Our CORE VALUES goy.

Eh, I'll take it.

we have some peculiar fellows in this thread

Seriously these cunts keep saying "us" but who the fuck are we?

Name a single goddamn thing that all Americans have in common.

DAILY REMINDER
Neglected poor=whites

wtf I hate Trump now

obesity

Commies and democrats hate God, so they are foaming at the mouth. A live exorcism is ongoing on degenerates.

We all have red blood!

I'm telling you guys, this entire speech is going to be a neocon wank fest. He will talk about how Nazis are evil and not mention leftist violence. He will also shill for his pathetic 4000 troop increase and pretend like it's not for the poppy fields. He might even fuck around a soft shill for amnesty and an expansion of daca.

Apparently so, yes.

Flaunted sexual immorality to the world

I’m not sure where they have come from. I’m choosing to ignore them.

To fucking who? 97% of the people watching this are White!
This evangelical shit is the maximum of pandering though, yes, and its clear whats happening.
We are going full ZOG, and this is to get the Christcucks on board.

Crippling debt brought upon by Jewish usury?

Pls no more prayers

Shitty argument because so do dogs and cats.

I fucking hate that talking point.

We're all white. Literally every single non-white is a non-American.

Best explanation regarding Trump's motive by far

This guy is the fucker that prays last on Sunday mornings when you missed breakfast.

There's an exorcism alright, but its not degeneracy.
Trump is tossing the White population to the wolves and luring them to their death with the cross.

Think we'll have any more prayers before the emperor speaks?

Pulling the mask off could be a unifying event, agreed.

Fucking let it end. This is Grade SSS Bullshit.

COMFY PENCE HAS ARRIVED

Good God, this is a freak show.

Lightning Mike!

WHATS THE MATER, I THOUGHT DEUS VULT

David the great king of Israel!

Boomers praying to the Jews makes me have to take a big sad shit.

/christian/ stop making everything about you.

This. Be-fucking-ware when politicians start pandering to these nigger-brained evangelicuck deviants.

wtf I hate Trump now

You'd think people would consider the founding fathers to be the most American Americans. Remind people that the founding fathers didn't consider non-whites citizens.

BRACE FOR ZOG

Get the jumper cables.

nice dubs, but stop your gay d&c you commie faggot

The way Pence just brought the energy back after that long ass prayer, fuck I love him as VP.

At least there were no rabbis like at the inauguration

You have to go back to Israel.

Trump I hope you're having a giggle m8.

Not to blackpilll, but shouldn't the POTUS and VP not be in the same place together unless it's like, fortified or secret or something

What the fuck is pence doing here? Something is very wrong.

MORE PRAYING

Ahhhhhhh but I hate the ZOG.

Chaos Candidate motherfucker.

this

how was it not a jab?

What the fuck? Link?

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Woke af tbh

He's laughing his balls off lad.

Does anyone else think is the stabbing of Cæsar moment?

Or unless trump is already dead or is about to be or something like that. I sure hope not though.

There will be a speaker between them I am sure. Pence will exit building. Trump will enter.

Ask your supervisor for another line.

QUICK does someone have that mp4 of the actor/comedian who auditioned for Ramon the Pool Boy and said Jerry/Larry/ et al were racist as fuck?
(post in new thread please)

USA USA USA

If Pence shills for Israel tonight, every user needs to be on full alert. BOB at the ready and everything.

Checked.

Have fun lads

Who else getting hot and bothered by Scottsdale Melania doppelganger?

No electroshock for you, just a bog.

Oh Trump hasn't spoken yet? Nice. I thought I was too late.

MLK was jew wise.

As a "ethnic Nationalist" I'm not gonna Kvetch that a Civnat presidency is pandering to ethnicity politics to combat their communist opponents. Civnats will do as civnats do.

It's up to us to make use of this time. There are several options of what is to come. Trump will either be a temporary bulwark against doom, deliver a slow death, or be a stepping stone to real progress. Don't waste time expecting him to be a closet National Socialist and being disappointed every time he proves to be something entirely different.

shut their jewish mouths thank you father

here comes Pence to make the boomer females feel comfortable and safe. He does that part so well

HERE WE GO

I hope you get extra pay for trips.

id be ok with that

At least Pence isn't fagging shit up

He was a communist so clearly that isn't the case. Malcolm X was though.

Unless its a White Supreeemacist, that's not liable to happen.

top kek

THIS. Trump is a stepping stone, not the end goal

I don't get paid like you nigger, I have to watch this shit on my own dime and deal with your pathetic cuckolds on my own time.

Woops, got the two confused.

user……..

I'm sure that'll work out great.
ZIONIST EMPIRE WORLD TOUR

Based Trump and his cuckfriends, amirite?

Shills are really butthurt today.