Nazi Chic: A Racist Trend Across Asia, CHINKS HATE NIGGERS

Nazi Chic: A Racist Trend Across Asia, CHINKS HATE NIGGERS
A disturbing Neo-Nazi culture in East Asia, Indonesia and Thailand is being swept under the rug
The anti-Blackness in Asian communities, specifically among East Asian groups, is an indisputable and irrefutable reality. A reality which has resulted in Black children (Latasha Harlins), being murdered by Korean store owners, Asian police officers such as Daniel Holtzclaw raping dozens of Black women, and Black men (Akai Gurley) gunned down with impunity by a Chinese-American in law enforcement.
The outright disrespect for Black people exists in all forms of Asian media with no restrictions. A company by the name of Shanghai Leishang Cosmetics, made an openly anti-Black commercial which caused controversy on social media.
In short, the commercial featured a Chinese woman being approached by a Black man attempting to take her out on a date. The woman then threw the Black man into a washing-machine, and once she felt like he was “clean”, she took him out and he transformed into an Asian man. Another example of blatant anti-Blackness in East Asia would be the anti-Obama piece written by the Korean Central News Agency. Here’s a statement from the report: “It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick for bread crumb thrown by spectators”.
To add even more fuel to the fire, native Asian teens and adults are embracing Hitlerism by throwing Nazi street parades called “Nazi Chic”. Many young children take part in these events, which means that adults are not only aware of this movement, but they’re funding it too. This growing craze isn’t limited to East Asia, it’s also happening in sections of Indonesia, Thailand and India. These countries have Neo-Nazi ceremonies, boutiques, entertainment, fast-food designs and Hitler-themed bars.
South Korean girl-band (Pritz), wear armbands which strongly resembles those worn by Nazi soldiers.
Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time that racist symbolism has been sported by pop acts in Asia. People were outraged when Japanese girl-band, Keyakizaka46, appeared on stage in Nazi-era inspired outfits. Similarly, Japanese boy-band, Kishidan, committed the exact same offence in 2011, which led to their music label (Sony) making meaningless apologies on both occasions.
In Indonesia, numerous popstars collaborated to make a music video as a tribute to Prabowo Subianto, who at the time was a presidential candidate. The video was filled with strong Nazi connotations, and Ahmad Dhani (singer), wore a military costume in the video which was worn by a leading member of the Nazi Party, SS commander Heinrich Himmler. He (Ahmad), didn’t seem remorseful when questioned on his choice of clothing, instead, his response to the negative criticism was: “We, the Indonesian people, didn’t kill millions of Jewish people, right?”. The answer he gave was a complete deflection and weak attempt to normalize his problematic political behavior.
In Bandung, a regency of Bali, Indonesia, a Nazi café recently closed its doors for good.
Indonesian customers at Soldatten Kaffe casually sitting at a table with World War II Nazi Germany gear
The café (Soldatten Kaffe), was forced to close two years after its opening because the owner, Henry Mulyana, received constant death threats due to the offensive Nazi portraits and memorabilia displayed on the walls. The café has now been refurbished and turned into a Karaoke Bar.

melanoidnation.org/4128-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/racism/
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
archive.fo/c4vpr
archive.org/download/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson .pdf
audiobookbay.la/?s=conn iggulden conqueror
youtube.com/watch?v=CCQ9gh8EcY8
youtube.com/watch?v=OBR8PQ-BUxU
torrentpond.com/search/conn iggulden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY VEY
The goyim start to like the man who did nothing wrong

It's your turn now Asians, you got the kikes eyes. good ruck

Damn, those slanty eyed chaps are at it again!

Love those guys.

Westaboo Asians are always good for a chuckle. Nice to see they're picking up on the powerful visual iconography of the greatest anti-Communist movement in European history.
Gee, I wonder who could have been behind this. Surely it must have been a grassroots native group, as the Indonesians are positively famed for being virulently anti-Nazi. No way it could have been a rootless cosmopolitan minority with an over-twitchy sense of offence.

GOOD RUCK HONORARYANS

The Jew finds Asian cosplay offensive. Oy Vey!!!!

I literally just walked past a chinese girl wearing a t shirt with nazi eagle on it.

This is in a highly liberal city. I wonder if she even knew.

She will soon.

They know

God bless you Asians.

The Mongolians are the ones that will really Jews up too.

My chink boss the other day said to me "HITTER WAS GOOD FOR GERMANESE PEOPLE"

He said the Chinese think of Hitler as "not so good but not so bad either"

He's a good egg. I'll see to it he makes it safely back to China on DotR

The awakening is nigh.
Slow but steady.

Ha, I saw a chink girl wearing the same thing at the Chinese restaurant I work at. I gave her a compliment on it.

Here's two from India
Clothing and ice cream…I wonder if its any good?

forgot the clothing store…
he claimed he didn't know who Hitler was…
and I've got a bridge to sell.

Weeaboos did nothing wrong.

wut?

The jews/globalists are using all their influence and money on domesticating the white race so they forget the growing Asian menace.

I can't believe this. He was a master at what he did, his spirit will never die. He created something nobody will ever be able to forget. His spirit will far outlive us.

Holy shit! I fucking love chinks now.

And don't forget, one day his spirit will rise from the grave and the whole world will know that he was right.

Black guy here. I not really impressed tbh. Im more likely to be done in by tripping down my stairs than by filthy chinks.(NIGGER WAS LYNCHED FOR THIS POST)

I am for anything that puts the Jewish panties in a bunch.

See yourself out.

Nigger you are more likely to be killed by another nigger for your sneakers, fuck you

FTFY

I used to bring Chinese business partners over to the US and they would always, without fail be concerned about blacks on their trips. Most wanted to avoid public transport all together, even airport trains as there are niggers on those in many cities. I also knew a black guy in China who spoke Chinese and he said literally everywhere he goes, every single day, Chinese around him talk openly and use all the Chinese derogatory terms for nigger because they assume he doesn't understand Mandarin. Pretty funny tbh. The only "racism" I ever encountered in China was from taxi cab drivers but I don't blame them.

fuck off ape, reported.

Ill keep lurking then, have a nice day. :^)

You could author the most fascinating and insightful article ever written, but if "disturbing" shows up in the first sentence my eyes just glaze over.

Chinks hate niggers. Chink lady I work for at her restaurant always says "Ooohhh bwacka pwepol no good", if I tell her I didn't get a tip from a delivery, she'll say "DEY BWACK?"

You're in the talented tenth, presumably, go to Africa and find a way to get the dindus there to only allow the top 10% of men in terms of IQ to have children (get others to be sterilized, vasectomy, whatever), repeat that process for a few generations and they won't be such awful subhumans. Or you could try and drastically curb back their population in general because they're going to suffer an enormous catastrophe when whitey stops paying for they food and there's 5 billion Africans with not enough food. My main concern about that is making sure Europe isn't run by cucks who will try to let them all in by that time.

Or you could try to implement the same advice here at home. Your rap career should have the central theme that real gangstas get a vasectomy n sheeit.

go back to cuckchan and lurk there you fucking monkey

What you should be doing is figuring out how to get to Africa to stop your people from overpopulating and fucking up the entire continent. The rarest thing on this planet is leadership and in Africa it's nonexistent. Lurk here and you could learn to be that leader that Africa needs.

The major difference is chinks still say what they think. Most of us avoid niggers when we can, and even leftists, who love niggers above all else, don't want to live close to niggers although they'd never admit it.

^^^^^^^^
real advice

If you're still here, can I ask you a couple questions?
What is your gameplan re: fixing your race, and also, why do you come to places like Holla Forums?

BAAAAAAAAASED

not the user your asking.
My "Race" is relatively well of not a poo but the motherland is in a bit of a tight situation, cutting ALL foreign aid would be a step in the right direction. but thats not my call to make.
Holla Forums→/new/→1/2/pol/→Holla Forums
candid discussions was better but where to now?

Parangs are nice to have

>he missed 4chon

I will always try my best to talk sense into people whenever the time comes. I know my race is fucked and full of borderline inhuman people, maybe they'll listen to reason if its coming from one of their own. If I manage to make it on a larger platform such as youtube or twitch, my plan will still be the same.

I seek the truth, thats it. I came to this site during the first exodus and originally came from Holla Forums, started lurking back in early 2016. Gradually swallowed the redpill over the course of the time ive been here. I used to not give a single fuck about politics, and now I believe the only way to fix this world is the final solution.
All i wanted to do was to play vidya gaems

Imagine what can be done if organization recruits 1% of angry Chinese males.

I love Hitler, he's probably the biggest genius of recent times. That's why the kikes hate him.

Top Kek, you killing me Supreme Leader

Imagine causing such an impact on the world that to this day, nothing strikes more fear in the jewish soul than the swastika and NatSoc. The shitty meme in V for Vendetta about bulletproof ideas is actually very germane here. You can kill the man but not the idea.

This made me think, Mongolia is one of the few countries on Earth from which I've never seen a display of cuckery.

That's good to hear man. Check out "We Thought They Were White" if you haven't already.
We all did, user.

You can argue the correct term is subspecies, but at the end of the day race, subspecies, however you name it, is real. So no need for scare quotes.

IRL I know nobody but a bunch of decadent normalfags and I'd honestly would take having an irl user nigger friend to shitpost and talk shit with granted we were on the same level

I know a half nigger from new Zealand who's a good egg and is a devoted natsoc, he's a good egg

WTF, I want a Mongol invasion of the West now!

Yellow and white
Are all right.
Brown and black
Must go back.

That website is down. I wonder (((why)))

I put a toe into that shit heap. Not worth the time wasted.

It's up for me.

The true fix is eugenics. That doesn't mean genocide it means selective breeding. Dr. William Shockley (jointly received the Nobel prize in physics for inventing the TRANSISTOR) had the only correct solution. Give low IQ people (of all races) a monetary incentive to get snipped. Over a few generations the average IQ of all races would rise.

We're not allowed to talk about this in polite society because …. you know…. jews. But eugenics is the only answer, along with sovereign homelands etc.

Mongolians are EXTREMELY high energy.

Nice dubs. Have some caps.

How the fuck? You sure it aint cached in your browser still. Because since June it was taken down with force.

We're talking about https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */sattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks, right?

Wow what the fuck kind of filter is that?

steemit.com/racism/
@
dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks

This one wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

No.
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
archive.fo/c4vpr

Want a massive red pill? Download the 5 audiobooks about Genghis Khan by Conn Iggulden.

Found a PDF version. archive.org/download/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson .pdf

I'll check it out soon, thanks.

Conn Iggulden - The Conqueror Series

Thanks, brother.

wtf Mongolia xD

What's the tl;dr on the redpill, was Ghengis Khan better or worse than we've been told?

better or worse is subjective. Those 5 books by Conn Iggulden are better than the Dan Carlin series "Wrath of the Khans" which I didn't think possible before finding them (75 hours of audio). Many of the narrative at times are from the Western narrative. For example the Rus nobles blundering into the east hundreds of miles from their supplies clutching religious icons of bone firm in the belief the "white christ" will bring them victory over the eastern barbarians only to be slaughtered and enslaved to the last man, woman, and child. I can't explain a complex story encompassing 75 hours of audio as to how it is a Red Pill but it certainly isn't about equal rights, fairness and diversity.

I've had a couple high IQ black friends in the past and they didn't get along with niggers. But if you can pretend to be stupid enough to fit in, you could start redpilling them on the JQ. Redirect all their frustration and anger towards the kikes and away from the white people who would gladly fight with them against a common enemy before sending you all back to Africa to sort yourselves out.

REMEMBER. Just because they acting somewhat fashy and are aware niggers, muds and kikes are shit doesn't mean they are our equals or even friends. China needs to fuck off out of oz and SEA in general. Still better than nothing and needs to be fostered so one day they may become decent.

It's an edgy fashion brand called Boy, all the Koreans wear it. I doubt they know the significance. I know this because I did a double take too and had to look it up.

I want one of those hats

Whatever field cap this is.

not "gook ruck" damnit user

Must be a HAPA. I paused when I read that part, too.

Dude, it's leather. If you wear it, you'll look like this.

my people still use the term tribe…..not that one

dubs confirm

I don't wanna look like a fucking GIMP, are there any in wool or any other material?

wonderful example of african communautary spirit
all his friends are just giving him a helping hand

M43 Feldmütze

Still it is nice to see some based natsoc chinks.

Seems to me, this has more to do with communism.

Roof sniper here.
Everything listed in OP's article is done on a weekly basis by the fucking monkeys on the US military bases.
Where's the news article for that?

this is where you fail.
black americans were doing fine after the civil war - the end of segregation.
the flaw is inside the mentality
"if its white its better"
integration brought down one of the biggest bus lines in america, which happened to be black owned.
some of the biggest construction companies arguably in the world, again black owned. gonepre 1920's white men did not work construction
given away for nothing in the passing of the Consumer rights act"civil rights act" and an inferiority complex

hearing it from you will just piss them off more.

your best bet is to better yourself and fight to not be torn down by the crabs in the bucket mentality

here's a vid that showed me alot back in the bitter/bleak redpill aftershock "RON PAUL" days

youtube.com/watch?v=CCQ9gh8EcY8

did you see the thread about the lowered sentences for vasectomy in TN?
keked hard

One of the very few times East Asians (besides Japan) do something sensible

youtube.com/watch?v=OBR8PQ-BUxU
keked hard

If you weren't such a nigger you wouldn't have outed yourself. Nobody has a problem with an user but as soon as a nigger announces his status as a nigger or any other idpol for that matter, you become a cancerous nigger that should go back to cuckchan.

fucking BASED

Lol wish there was a longer version of this. She sounds like a ballsy little Aryan.

Should send this pic to fucking Logan James (the yesyoureracist punk) and ask him and the rest of his bitches to name and shame everyone in this photo hahaahaha

(((Who))) imported these Blacks and (((Who))) benefits the most from an Asia too distracted by Blacks to notice what (((They))) are up to?

And paying no heed to the part where they say it is their custom to be very polite to polite guests? Lesson is to never extend hospitality to a jew. He'll just covet everything you treat him to.

I don't think Darkness would mind being shamed

It's nearly time to throw out the evolutionary baggage that is known as the nigger. For when the burden is lifted from the backs of the potential man will ascend to the stars.
To become the universe is our purpose.

Kishidan is not an idol group, it's a rock band. They left Sony for some bigger but pozzed yacuckza-connected label after those apologies.

Also Pritz's literally who agency apologized for the armband controversy, and Ahmad Dhani is no stranger to controversy.

I wouldn't be flattered if a monkey imitated me so why should I care if a yellow one does the same?

If you want a good time grab an SS uniform and LARP to your heart's content anywhere in asia. Everyone will want to be your friend, except white tourists. Trust me.

god bless these ching chongs

Those cardboard cut-out ravens. Its like a cargo cult.

If I recall it was a bunch of Taiwanese High School student who set that all up.

That's already in effect user. Hitler's best recruitment tool was Communism and now that it has bared its fangs on the Western world his ideology might finally win the war.

I'll take Reich flavor.

It's like some comeback revenge movie.

Man the chinese language sounds like speaking gibberish while trying to swallow down a few cocks whole.

Do not mistake chinks affecting nazi symbolism for them actually understanding Nazism.

sadly
this is the opposite of what the media pushes in the west
somehow a nigger came out when i last saw that commercial skit in english

I've been listening to that screeching shit by an angry old chinese couple for over 5 years now almost every day, and i can't even do a proper imitation of it.

it's literally a fucking moon language that sounds like shit.

Japanese is much MUCH more elegant sounding.

I went down some alley in Osaka late at night and a shutter over a shop had a huge Nazi swatika on it.
They aren't uncommon in Osaka and Kyoto, but are usually the other way round and "flat".

this
still anything that causes jews to kvetch is good

That is called a Manji and its used over there as a symbol for temple on maps and such.

Am I the only one finding this extremely offensive towards monkeys?

You're a good lad. Wish you the best with your people, keep high expectations to keep motivated but without demoralizing intent on my behalf I advice to be also ready to be disappointed.

You shouldn't be. Have you seen how vicious monkeys get if you deny them their gibs? Without Michael there to defend him, Obama will be ripped to shred by the monkeys in mere seconds.

He didn't drive so good.

That sounds like a pretty bold claim. Sauce?

What did she say?

Do you think her emotional masochism would ever bring her as low as coalburning?

The Taiwanese are the remnants of The Republic of China. Hitler considered them Honorary Aryans witch a culture possibly superior to that of his own and were allies prior to WW2 formalised with the Sino-Germanic Co-operative pact. However due to a civil war with the People's Republic (The Commies) they were severely weakened and then Hitler Chose to ally with Imperial Japan instead with the onset of WW2.

On my list now, but not on top unless it contains information about European ancestors or the kikes.

Gibs link.

While they're obviously not going to be as good as Whites or Nips, the Chinese probably wouldn't be such soulless bug people if Chiang Kai-Shek had won. Mao destroyed a ton of thier history and culture. If people don't know where they came from, they don't know where they're going.
They almost did the same to Russia, too. Until people who were proud of thier culture and history steamrolled them and Stalin was forced to blink.
Of course, they learned thier lesson since then, which is why the destruction of our culture is being slow-boiled.

Download Pimsleur Comprehensive Chinese (Mandarin) or Korean. It blows them away when an American speaks their own language language.

It recounts the entire history of the rise of the Mongols from Genghis Khan's early childhood to Kublai Khan's suppression of his brother Ariq Böke's claim to the Mongol khanate and the establishment of the Mongol Yuan dynasty. I am listening to book 5 which begin with the insane Güyük Khan's quest to seize the khanate following his father Ögedei Khan's death. I'd love to see a movie "LOTR" style based on this series.

Conn Iggulden - The Conqueror Series

TY, brother.

Laughs can be hard to come by these days, user.

white men did nothing before 100 years ago at which point they started building everything?

That link is blocked by my isp and when i sued tor instead i couldnt find the torrent link without having to sign up. Shit site tbh. I found the torrent here though.

torrentpond.com/search/conn iggulden

More than likely the trackers are the same, public or private, and is an audiobook only site. It's very good as far as audiobooks go, and is a member only site. It also has most all of the Modern Scholar series hosted. It's for people who are enjoy supporting audiobooks. I've noticed proxies outside of the US may not resolve.

>[Lou? or whatever that ape is called] is black and he makes himself look like a fucking nigger.

The fact that asians love to dress as nazis and the fact that asians hate niggers are two separate things

I dont know why the article tries to link them together.

Mao destroyed it all. Chinks are cultureless as fuck given they have to go abroad to learn about anything pre-communist china.

What if they actually built nearly all of what we consider civilization and culture and left nothing but wondrous monuments and tales wherever they ventured?

You should hear Korean. It sounds like Chinese but with marbles in their mouth.

Chinks hate niggers, but their elite ruling family is interbred with jews.

I want proofs of that.

What's interesting here is that Mongols have 100 average IQ while the Eastern Asians (China, Koreas and Japan) have 100+ IQ. It almost looks like intelligent nations can appreciate the value of strength and unity better than the rest.

No wonder the kikes are trying to desperately dilute white nations.

They don't seem to hate Nazis that much to me

based commies!

based nazibol!

Are you that ignorant?
Good god man it's no longer 1975, get a grip on yourself. Ask a Chinese person who Cao Cao is, or Lü Bu. Ask about the Yellow emperor or Yu the Great, jesus christ, you have Americans that don't know what the capital of Alaska is also. Most Chinese I have known do not bother to explain anything to westerners because of attitudes like yours and they think westerners are stupid as fuck having only a limited 100 or 200 year culture. I had one Chinese person say to me, in 1830 American cowboys washed themselves in horse troughs if they washed at all.

Hey Chink, that's funny and all, but that only holds true for America - which is the outlier, as it was a modern colony, not the norm. Compared to a nation like Greece, Italy or even the Loo-Poos, China's history is the equivalent of a never-ending stream of shit – most of which has, thankfully, been completely wiped away by communist reforms. (The same can be said for North Korea.) In fact, one could argue that the Chinese state and society today has even less "authentic history" than the US does.

Communism ruins everything. It's slowly seeping in back from overseas chinese communities and hubs like hong kong, taiwan, singapore. But there is a large portion of the people known as "The Lost Generation" though. These people will blast loud music, dance, smoke anywhere and also in large groups. They are extremely disruptive and the police rarely do anything about it. If there are any free samples, free anything they'll grab as much as they can; public toilet paper, they'll empty the whole dispenser, all you can eat buffets, they'll grab as much as possible regardless of whether they can eat it or not and throw the rest out etc. Communism has essentially turned these Chinese into Niggers.

go away /salt-left/

this is great

i have a friend who spends a lot of time in japan and he told me that nazi cosplay is one of the most common form of cosplay in japan

Can you not be so reckless with my sides