The Last Jedi Is Social Engineering Masquerading As A Movie

BASED

Is Alex Jones /ourguy/?

I listened to him about 5 years ago a bunch while I worked He seemed to always love the prequels brought them up and talked bout how the fluoride heads didn't understand them…so hes not jumping on the bandwagon he liked them from the beginning.

Yes he is.

Well no shit, everyone who's atleast a bit educated sees how Lucas basically told a children-story but incorporated classic stories like Fall of Lucifer and the talet of Achilles into the prequels.

And on top of that an allegory of 9/11 being an inside job with Revenge of the Sith, false opposition in AoTC, propped up enemies to manipulate another with TPM. The story is damn good and it's all made in a sci-fi space opera setting. The thing is, they either didn't get it or Hollywood got it and saw it for the danger it was and decided to defame it.

Based Filterman

Yeah.
Webm related

shit just saw this

Webm is the same
There's more and probably better break downs if you dig through some of his older shows.

Extraordinary lecture on the prequels

Shame the main actor in the prequels was so bad at acting.

Wtf. Did my reply about the acting of the protagonist being ruining the prequels get deleted/shadowbanned?

Wtf. Did my reply about the acting of the protagonist being ruining the prequels get deleted/shadowbanned?

Lucas did nothing wrong.

b-b-based

confirmed.

The PT have problems but the general story was not one of them.

Alex's movie reviews are the best. His Prometheus review was eye-opening and since then I've kept up with every movie review he puts out.

RLM BTFO

is there any bit of "prestigious" television or film left that isn't specifically about white men dying out

You are all fucking retards

All (((prestigious))) films are about faggots, niggers and racemixing.

Is this a general statement or in the context of Star Wars?

oh alex you silly bastard

You know it's all an act right? Alex Jones is the Andy Kaufman of our time.

This. If he was the real deal, he would have at least hinted at (((them))) by now.

general story was the issue in prequels because some planets/places felt forced just so Lucas can chain/link the following scenes of some dramatic happening like lightsaber fight

lmao you shillary goons are shitposting and being butthurt about Alex

Contemporary shakespeare right there.

Alex Jones is a CIA plant, you retarded nu-Holla Forumsnigger.

he married the kikes to get inside information that he's preparing to reveal. HAVE FAITH user

oh and buy some filters and brainforce

oh this lie again? Is that why Hillary Clinton directly named him as godfather of Alt-right and said he should be locked up ? You fags are desperate with your lies

It tells you more about Anakin than you might think. Instead of saying "I hated being a slave, i hated that planet and i'm glad i've moved past this life Padmé. I'm glad i met you instead hurr durr" like most retard screenwriters would have written, instead the line not only shows that Anakin don't think fondly of his past, but he still has something nagging about it and it foreshadows his return to Tattooine and the bad shit that happens. Also it tells us the story of how immature Anakin really is and he's certainly not fit to start a forbidden relationship with the queen of Naboo while being a jedi.

Dubs confirm.

He's married to a jewess. His children will be taught to act jewish more so than him.
What he calls globalists usually means jews.

Trump said the same thing about Clinton and he's as good goy-ish as they come.

Didn't he also do a livestreamed debate with David Duke, only to be BTFO so hard by him that he took down the video?

That jewess divorced him and took his children away from him.

Calm the fuck down. He's just Bill Hicks after dropping the shitty stand-up act from the mid 90s. His best work as a comedian was in the 80s.

When is this meme gonna die finally? old/pol/ was wrong about AJ. Always was.

why do you make up lies goon?

Wait, I though people didn't like the prequels because the political scenes were too long and the war scenes in episode 1 and 2 sucked. Were there actually people that didn't get the plot?

i remember that. Alex = Tavistock tbqh

He did interrupt him all the time and try to talk about ku kux klan instead.
Then a jewboy from offscreen interrupted duke multiple times and more or less was allowed into the discussion to talk against duke.
Then Alex cut off most of the interview. I'm not sure it's even on his channel anymroe.

Even then there are too many jews around him. He simply refuses to say anything bad about jews at all times.
There is a point where calling everything *globalists* becomes plain stupid.

You tell me.

I just want Kylo and Re< to end up together.

*Rey