2007: OMG you like Star Wars?! What a dork! Get away from me you creep

if everyone tells you to get away from them, maybe the problem is you

Get over it. It's #HerUniverse now.

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Attention

Women shouldn't be allowed to exist if they're unattractive.

Nobody should be allowed to exist

ok, why don't you start from yourself?

Not a single one of them could identify the ship types by name.

You like Dune huh? Stick your hand into my box, you shota slut.

I already did

I puked while watching this.

fuck you
stay away from dune, I don't want it enriched or diversified.

really don't know what kind of people these things are for.
i don't know how it has become a 'normal' thing, or some kind of borderline mainstream fad.
it is the kind of thing that i would expect only extreme fetishists to do, a step beyond the 'JOI' videos.

Too bad. You must suffer to grow up.

Heat upon heat

Seinfeld reference, which the spamed even on some "holiday" cartoon for kids from a few years ago.
Fags are mentally retarded anyone that supports them also has mental problems no matter how current the year might be.

This is what disney/ Kathleen wanted to replace ST fans with…….Twilight fan tier rejects that look like they have something wrong with them or are plain repulsive.I half expect to see arab bomb clock in here somewhere, or I suppose it would probably be his sister instead.

The Force is Female™

Kathleen Kennedy wanted another audience for Star Wars so she turned the licence into another Hunger Games/Twilight/Legend of Korra.

You could narrow it down to two days, actually. Literally nobody who wasn't a dweeb gave two fucks about Star Wars the day before that first TFA trailer dropped.

Kathleen Kennedy wanted revenge for when the boys wouldn’t let her in the treehouse.

I want the maisieposter to leave

The ASMR must be mocked and destroyed

Is Kathleen Kennedy another Amy Pascal?

Exactly. Women just like whatever the media tells them to like. It's like flicking a light switch.

This is disgustingly accurate.

Widen their fanbase for more successful e-begging.

But, Leia needed rescuing a few times throughout the movies. She wouldn't have gotten out of her prison cell on the Death Star if Luke, Obi-wan, Han, and Chewbacca didn't show up, she needed rescuing from Luke from the hands of Jabba the Hut after utterly botching her negotiations by threatening the entirety of Jabba's Palace with a thermal detonator, which was a shitty plan, and she needed rescuing from Endor because the Ewoks sure as hell weren't going to let her leave. I don't understand this badass Jewish princess bullshit, when Leia was a worthless trash heap who did nothing but bitch and complain, and awkwardly held a blaster a few times.

The same people considered her a "sexist icon" not even 3 years ago.

Fortunately for now. I hope they never find out

…and Leia wouldn't be in that situation if she didn't try to get involved with the rebellion in the first place.

also once Kennedy took over LucasFilms she banned the Slave Leia costume.

I remember i saw that trailer and when the black dude popped up on the scene, i thought it was a joke-video. Some kind of highly produced parody video on youtube.

coincidentally, 2007 was the year The Big Bang Theory premiered

Get away from me you creep.

And the Iphone.
And The Guild.
And tumblr.

eww

Yup because of the slave costume bit I'd forgot about that and now they pretend to love starwars because its trendy…..
massive redpill on women

two of them wearing mara jade t-shirts when she doesn't exist because of the nu-star wars bullshit

They literally just picked half mutant girls off the street through second hand Star Wars clothes on them and took pictures. Goyim successfully subverted.

This led to a hilarious situation where Carrie Fisher balled out a Dad outraged by the slave Leia costume then two days later went public telling Daisy “don’t let them put you in a metal bikini!”

feels

Martin Luther king junior bus station is where they usually pic up freaks and trash like this.

I don't think they would say unAmerican as they hate America, the nation state, borders, and sanity. Probably would call you a racist followed by nazi for an hour or so.

They've been using it all year. These kikes are slippery.

Also they forgot to get everyone different shirts some of them repeat a few times , did they have a tight budget? Trouble with copyrights or something?.. This is just sad!

If it’s sad, how come it worked?

Girls are dumb as dog shit.

So are men. Things never should have gotten to this point.

it doesn't matter that the PR campaign is dogshit only that ST is considered cool trendy ( buzz by enough people)…. its the same shit with those horrible boy bands women ( of all ages) go crazy over remember the Jonas brothers? Hanson? was their music good user?

Shut up mgtow. Realize the Boomers failed us, and the ‘greatest generation’ before them.

It’s SW. Please stop saying ST.

Yes because the "greatest generation" were tricked by jews and sided against the good guys. They stacked the wood, the boomers poured the gas….

Didn't realize what I did sorry about that.

gamers are dead gator

Last I checked Denis Villeneuve is involved with Legendary to direct either a Dune movie or TV show

Libtards might not, but cuckservatives definitely think muh nazis are unamerican. I've had to listen to some irl libertarian retard tell me all about how naziism is actually the same thing as communism.

And Gen X lit the fire followed by Millenials dumping 50 gallons of lighter fluid into it. What's your point?

kek you must have been a really ugly fucker if girls think your a dork for your hobbies/interests.

from me to you as a woman we think the same about you

Opinion discarded.

lel good one

women think what they are told to think…. by mass marketing/propaganda.

That's disgusting lolbertaians are retarded.

both of these were during times of widespread negative press

bs they had a ton of support from various communist newspapers and weak men.
They had physiologists running around demanding women be allowed to smoke because women have an oral fixation or some bs like that….. shit ton of support user.

Let me guess, you're only pretending to be retarded

Star Wars is for children, OP.

Yeah, but we're all manchildren here, user.

Reminder the people who think the prequels are masterpieces are just as deluded as those who think the new films are masterpieces.

Reminder that the people who think the originals are masterpieces are equally as deluded.

You know that feeling when you discover that most people are just NPC's that go about their daily lives as they were programmed.
When they are just puzzles in the puzzle box. Replaceable. Forgettable. Boring.
?

That's true Star Wars has always has mediocre direction. Empire Strikes Back is decent. But Star Wars fans have made it into one of the most overrated films of all time

Reminder samefags are the saddest faggots on earth.

Sad

Reminder that Dune is YA-tier garbage.

it has been advertised as a desirable trait for years and marketers finally caught on
Women don't have free will

Like any teen actually knows what the fuck is going on in that book.

DELET

this, the only adult science fiction is ready player one.

Oy gevalt, you filthy anti-Semite! How dare you say that to one of God's chosen!

I read this book in the 8th grade and I read the rest of the series in high school. Dune is the best book in the Dune series because it is somewhat restrained. The series as a whole is cheesy bullshit that takes a dive after Children of Dune and totally asplodes after Heretics of Dune. You can boil Dune down to "you can do anything if you try hard enough" mixed with whatever Frank Herbert thought was cool in the 60s (sword fighting, the limits of human potential, various exotic cultures and religions, the history of empires etc.) It's way more toned down compared to books 5-6 where the clone of a man from thousands of years ago beats back angry karate lesbians from outside the galaxy with the power of his dick, all because a giant omniscient sandworm man heavily regulated space travel. Also don't forget book 3 where a woman gets possessed by her own DNA and the fact that author insert Duncan Idaho is cloned in every single book and often fucks bitches when the series takes place over thousands of years.

I wouldn't put it on the level of Hunger Games or Harry Potter in theme, complexity, or content, but it's not like its impossible for teenagers to understand. It's not very erudite and it's a little overrated.

Based.

Pic related.

I want Rustposting back :(

Fuck off, furfag.
>2012: OMG you don't like My Little Pony? Are you insecure in your masculinity or something? Get away from my plushies, you parasprite!

no one liked My Little Pony in 2007

i hope you are not forgetting internet law lass

TITS OR GTFO

Can't believe people actually like that boring garbage

Boring people like boring things.
Why do people want to be boring?

Ugly men do shit like repair transformers and mine for ore. Ugly women just post online about how they think ugly men should be killed off.

How fucking starved for attention must one be to like this.

Spotted the normalfag

I really have no idea what "asmr" is even supposed to be about.

true.

germany has been cucked since 1945, the occupation hasn't ended yet.

ftfy

Once you have enough sex, you start wanting mother's love.

Feeling tingly/gf simulation.

They didn't actually like it.

1945, dark times m8. Here's hoping the CY+3 mirrors the 1918 civil war which brought about the January 30th, 1933 revolution.

At least now you can shitpost whatever you want.

My virginity is safe.

The Force is female now, sweetie.

2018: The Year of the Jedi Uterus

Even worse is the "daddy's little girl" pedo sugestiveness, and dressing a little girl as a twi'lek, the most sexualized star wars race.
Are these fuckers serious?

In the EU she is shown as a competent leader and decent in a scrap. She out played a Bothan trying to take control of the New Republic.

No one told me that Holla Forums was such a goldmine of cuckservative snowflake salt. This is wonderful, better that trolling Breitfart.

so women are all right-wingers?

Not yet. Give an year or two.

not canon

Newfag detected.

Woman plz

But you know what is? Mutts, sloth milk and planet tumblr. Disney will retcon its own shitty "canon" in 7 years.

Probably some kiwifarms dyke.

literally never happened
SW has always been a multi-milion dollar blockbuster best seller, it was always turbonormalfag shit
Get over it, reddit wars cuckchan nigger

Wow didnt know /lit/ was allowed also i more or less agree, i read them at a young age, first time i saw the word orgasm in a book

Theres a prequel trilogy written by frank's son about the machine war thats alright

This

Sounds a bit gay.

nice projection, gayboi