Bannon the Barbarian faces threats from Dems not to air their dirty laundry

Democrats warn Bannon against publishing classified information

===

Only the kikes who propped up king nigger are allowed to steal and publish sensitive information. Bannon the Barbarian probably had access to some sweet dirt on (((Democrats))) while in the white house, and the hostility he faced from the other jews in the media may convince him to jew them right back.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article168481027.html
archive.is/hX51i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot links:
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article168481027.html
archive.is/hX51i

The clintons were LITERALLY fucking caught with MISSING FBI files on their opponents when they moved out of the white house. Fuck them Bannon needs to hit them with everything he's got.

This is good though. They're scared. They wouldn't need to mention this if there wasn't a SHIT LOAD of dirt out there.

Serves him right for criticizing the president. He should not be criticizing him on Afghanistan. Is Bannon stupid? Does he know that Trump makes deals?

inb4 (((heart-attack)))

Ah, so now (((they))) care about keeping state secrets actually secret? No problem before when they were gloating about their moles digging up every piece of info and gossip they could? No problem when the (((Clintons))) did literally whatever they want with any piece of classified info they got their claws on? No problem when it was CNN, MSNBC, and every other kike network out there airing dirty laundry?

I can't tell if you're a shitposter or something else, you speak like an extremely bad liberal caricature of a Trump supporter. Either learn to play the role right or fuck off kindly, this board is drowning in enough shit as it is

There goes the "Bannon the barbsrian is going to war form Trump". Now we can relax and enjoy the Dubya 2.0 presidency.

Nigger learn to count.

Bannon seems to be working well. The quality of Breitbart has improved significantly although you have to keep the pro-Israel bias in mind.

I just

JUST

>oh yeah, just leak those scrumptious leaks about Trump to our (((media)))

Figures

He should learn how to fuck awful it's shilling attempts are.

Isn't that what they did to Andrew Breitbart?

Why would they even bother threatening him? He wouldn't have the inclination to do the right thing in the first place. He's just more pondscum.

I have a feeling that Dems are on the cusp of absolute annihilation. So are Reps though. The rise of independent parties is upon us.

Shariablue must be losing their minds that Bannon got his hand into the top secret cookie jar before they could oust him. I wonder what he's sitting on that won't even come out for years to come.

wonder what Rep. Cummings is hiding. Makes ya' think.

Isn't this Bananon guy a has been by now?

I just don't fucking get it anymore.

He's pretty much Aragorn at this point, fighting a losing battle against an impossibly strong foe

People who mishandle classified information should be brought to justice, should they? Interesting thought, Congressnigger. Let's work that out to its logical implications, shall we?

YOU'RE

A

BLACK

MAIL

x.sheeeiiit

you mean like hillary?

have some oc.

I almost used that face, but it didnt match the merchant as well

So realistically. What are the chances that Bannon is going to run for president? As far as I'm concerned he has a very good shot at at least getting farther then the establishment cucks.

Its like pottery.

Maybe this is the reason that Bannon resigned.

It's been more than half a year, and yet the libs still have people on the inside, giving dirt on Trump to the media and Democrats. Trump's team just can't get all the weasels out, there are so many.

So, Bannon came up with a plan. He used his position in the White House to get as much dirt on the dems and media as possible. Then, he resigned, and distanced himself from the administration. Once the media has aired the dirty laundry on Bannon's 'ouster,' he is now in a position to destroy Trump's enemies in the same way they've tried to do Trump.