HAPPENING GET YOUR VIOLENCE ON IN PHOENIX - Big protests expected as Trump plans Phoenix rally

HAPPENING GET YOUR VIOLENCE ON IN PHOENIX - Big protests expected as Trump plans Phoenix rally
Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia.
Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton, a Democrat, asked the Republican president to postpone Tuesday's event scheduled for 7 p.m. MST (0200 GMT on Wednesday) in light of his response to the street battles that broke out earlier this month at a protest against the removal of a Confederate statue in Charlottesville.
Trump was widely criticized for blaming both white nationalists and counter-protesters for the violence at the rally organized by neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
"America is hurting. And it is hurting largely because Trump has doused racial tensions with gasoline," Stanton wrote in the Washington Post. "With his planned visit to Phoenix on Tuesday, I fear the president may be looking to light a match."
Several anti-Trump demonstrations are planned for Phoenix, according to social media postings by local activists.
Some White House officials privately expressed concern on Monday about Trump's Phoenix rally, fearing he might revisit the Charlottesville issue in the heat of the moment while cheered on by thousands of supporters.
Trump has railed against the media coverage of his remarks, saying on Twitter that news outlets "totally misrepresent what I say about hate, bigotry."
It will be Trump's first trip as president to Arizona, which he won in the 2016 election. He will also visit a border protection facility in Yuma, Arizona, along the U.S.-Mexican border as he seeks congressional funding for the wall he wants built..
Republican Governor Doug Ducey told the Arizona Republic on Monday that he would welcome Trump on the tarmac when he arrived but would not attend the campaign rally. Instead, he said he would be focused on ensuring the safety of the event.
Trump has clashed with Arizona's two Republican U.S. senators, John McCain and Jeff Flake, on various issues. Both lawmakers are critics of the president.

news.trust.org/item/20170822100445-tcba4/ ←—– When you see words like TRUST, it's a kike doublespeak, do not trust them at all.

Phoenix on High Alert for Trump Rally

Political leaders and law enforcement officials in Arizona are on high alert ahead of President Trump’s campaign rally Tuesday night in Phoenix.
The big question is whether there will be more supporters of Trump inside the Phoenix Convention Center, which holds 29,000, or protestors outside.
Trump’s response to the violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., has become the biggest controversy to date of his presidency.
The Phoenix rally, as a result, has become an opportunity for Trump’s opponents to show their force.
Some GOP leaders, such as Gov. Doug Ducey, are steering clear of the rally entirely.
Trump is moving ahead with the event despite a plea from Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton, a Democrat, that he stay away.
Stanton said in a statement that he is “disappointed” that Trump would hold a campaign rally while the nation “is still healing from the tragic events in Charlottesville.
Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams said in a statement that her force will have “maximum staffing during the visit.”
The department is “working 24/7 with our partners to ensure all of our resources are in place,” Williams said.
Stanton said the city is committed to keeping everyone inside and outside the arena safe.
“The Phoenix police is always professional and the FBI and Department of Homeland Security have been great about coordinating with local law enforcement,” former Arizona GOP chairman Robert Graham told The Hill.
Charlottesville isn’t the only reason to think the Phoenix rally could be combustible.
The president has mused publicly about pardoning controversial former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, an early Trump supporter who was found guilty of racially profiling Latinos. Arpaio, who was prosecuted and convicted of racial profiling by former President Obama’s Justice Department, is a well-known and controversial figure in Phoenix.
Democrats are warning that a public pardon at a campaign rally would stoke racial tensions at a time when the nation is on edge.
Stanton said a pardon would “enflame emotions and further divide our nation,” while Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.) said Arpaio “shouldn’t be let off the hook for his crimes” just so Trump can win “some bonus points with his most racist supporters.”

thehill.com/homenews/administration/347410-phoenix-on-high-alert-for-trump-rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DyMJH2Ws6o
youtube.com/watch?v=KzbgsnF3mAc
youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? To celebrate firing the last nationalist white goy in the cabinet? He should just send Ivanka in at this point.

if you're white you're a white nationalist or a white supremacist. Someone should start a National Association for the Advancement of White People. See how that flies.

What's the likelihood of burning this bitch to the ground?

the phoenix rises

As long as Trump keeps the establishment asshurt flowing it's all good. Should at least be a few good fistfights.

serious question, is the kkk still around anymore? i thought they disbanded in the 70s.

The cops should just let the left protestors interact with the trump rally goers. Trump's supporters are more than capable of dealing with those idiots.

Given that Joe Arpaio is invited, it's pretty obvious that he's going to get pardoned. The salf-left tears will be amazing.

Organizations called the KKK still exist as honeypots, yes the FBI infiltrated them in the late 60s, and by the time the 70s rolled around they were effectively dead.

ah, ok. i keep hearing all those "no kkk" chants but i can't remember ever hearing about the kkk until Trump got elected. makes sense, considering they're also attacking inanimate objects like statues too

Why don't any nationalist take the bull by the horns by crashing a honey pot rally to accuse them of being goons of the government?

Anyone joining any IRL group is a fucking retard. Every group is FBI controlled or has an FBI operator inside.
Either do your activism by yourself or with a handful of very close and trustworthy friends. Anything else is suicide.

They should bring Joe up on stage in shackles just so trump can order them removed in front of everyone. Put on a show of epic salt levels.

I like what I am seeing

The KKK is basically an FBI Discord. It's a hangout for fat drunk idiots and government agents. They've never accomplished anything anyway so we shouldn't morn their passing. I'm sick of these decrepit moldering Boomer troops who have been pretending to advance our cause for decades while amounting to nothing. They all need to be thrown into the garbage bin and the youth needs to rise up and start grass roots movements that are fresh and new.

There's a smattering of them out there, which is why (((they))) are now demanding Chosen Security investigate them. I expect groups like RAM and American Vanguard to receive a surge of support in the next few months which, if they're smart, they'll scrutinize the fuck out of as they'll almost assuredly be agents trying to penetrate.

The kkk is gay. It was a dumb idea and their attire is gay. And they're about 50% FBI agents and 50% fat boomers who don't even understand anything about race.

I think you're talking to the wrong people.

The KKK made sense after the Civil War as an organization that ensured the rights of White people. But it quickly became a silly club for LARPing in the 20th century.

(heiled)
How many people are expected to attend this rally in favor of trump?
And how close are the police going to let the 2 groups get together? Becaus honestly a group of boomer Trump supporters with American flags getting attacked by Antifa unprovoked might just be a fantastic red pill.
To get the needle swining back in the right direction after Charlottesville there has to be a few Martyrs from our side.

The BBQ is good though. And when agen.. er billy bob actually brings real beer instead of that light chick beer crap, we have a good time.

It's a Trump rally, so probably at least 20,000 people will be there to support him. There will be a small, but very vocal and violent, group of anti-Trump communists there as well. The #FakeNews will refer to them as "peaceful protestors" as they beat white people over the heads with bats and use makeshift flamethrowers to light cop cars on fire.

There is no "swinging". America is already racially divided for the most part. The issue is Europe but since the average lemming here is busy with his hedonistic garbage and brainwashed by the MSM he/she will remain anti-Trump until the next financial crash. We should rather be looking for ways to counter the financial/zionist/big tech assault on right-wing movements/material.

They couldn't even have a reality show with KKK without paying them to act scary. The whole thing was cancelled because of producers unethical actions re the payments and pissing off the KKK by trying to get them to burn crosses and shout scripted comments.

We need a group of Holla Forums soccer moms like the one at Berkeley to get together with signs and do this.

The only way to do that is build up our own tech infrastructure. Taking down Jewgle, Faceberg, etc… is no small task as they have had almost 20 years to embed themselves into our society and culture. People are already sick of the racist narrative, and by attacking the 1st Amendment the time is ripe for some of /ourguy/ techies to start rolling out platforms that can begin to compete.
Now the financial fight is the tough one. (((They))) have built this house of cards and are in a situation to pull the plug whenever it hurts Trump the most. The only way to make it work would be with non centralized competeing currencies. Its why Bitcoin could have been so valuable but (((they))) are beginning to figure out how to work (((their))) jewry on that system as well. This is a 20-30 year fight, and at times its not going to be pretty, but hopefully good wins out over (((evil))) in the end.

I have one he can use

What we should be doing is digging around to see if we can find any organizations and/or people linked with any msm outlets who are funding antifa. CNN funds alt-left terrorism would get through to those little normie brains. Goolag and Kikebook will get their shit pushed in eventually but the msm should still be the main focus.

What needs to happen is to repeal the Telecommunications act. Thats what allowed the giant media monopolies we see today. Thats going to be a tough cookie to crack and probably won't happen unless we can get rid of the RINOs in 2018 and replace them with more actual conservatives.
There has to be somebody with the resources to track the funding of Antifa and associated groups. Its just unfortunate that I have limited autism and don't even know where to begin to look.

He should try to pass it, even if it fails it'll get a lot of attention from normalfags.

What like mapping the locations of Indivisble (((Soros))) funded seditious groups? Bread happened last month

Holla Forums is a board of peace.

checked
ok, so there are the locations, what is the action plan?

Think antifa will perform another Charolettesville or pussy out?

I'd love to see President Trump invite Sheriff Arpaio on stage and pardon him on the spot. The crowd would erupt in cheers.

If the secret service does their job it should be a pretty tight security cordon, but who knows for sure what is going to happen.

I just want them to fan the flames while they are still high off of the past week and weekend.
Something to help keep waking up the normalfags to the point Trump has to go full medieval on their asses.
It's a lot to ask for, but it's what seems to be the best for us.

What are the odds Trump gets censured by Congress today?

You are almost right, up to this point
Trump has to be killed by them to become our Horst Vessel, so the normalfags go full medieval on their asses and the holocaust will actually become real.

I'm honestly expecting a Cannae event some time soon, with tens of thousands of Trump fans being crushed by many more lefties while the cops do what cops do: standing down.

With the cucked congress 100%

it was started as a response to niggers suddenly running for government and fucking up all the towns once they got their "freedom". somewhat similar to how nazis were a response to communism, but if the nazis had started after ww2 had ended (i know that doesnt make sense but whatever)

even though leftists are generally braindead and/or delusional and you shouldnt listen to what they say, i still feel like these statements have some value. like how animals will start to act weird when they think an earthquake is about to happen. leftists live in a different world than we do and their completely different perspective can offer insight that we wouldnt be aware of ourselves. basically what i'm saying is: kikes kvetching generally means good news

This speech will make or break Trump for me going forward. He's fired every bad goy he had advising him and is surrounded by nothing but swamp rats on all sides. I hope to hear the old Trump, shitting on politicians and creating massive butthurt for the left. He needs to prime the public for his upcoming 2018 campaigning, which should be entirely focused on unseating every Democrat and neocon up for reelection and replacing them with Trump loyalists.

I don't really care either way. They're not legitimate governance as far as I am concerned.

that wouldnt be enough for the normalfags to do a holocaust. most would probably just double on the whole unity shtick

They might attempt to get them to bomb something,
Then go to the press with
Like they did with that new Oklahomacty bomb

I asked my degenerate boomer cuck parents what would they do if Trump was assassinated and they said Pence was a good goy. I shit you not.

LIVE: President Trump Phoenix Rally 8/22/17 Massive MAGA Rally EXPLOSIVE Speech in Phoenix Arizona

None. He publicly cucked to the neocons yesterday. Last night, even John McCain got a phone call from the Defense Contractor-Jew to lay off.

White supremacist is redundant. If whites had their own country we would be supreme compared to niggers by default. No way around it

When is the rally?

7pm local time, remember AZ does not do daylight saving time - so 7pm PST essentially

What time does the rally stream start?

Kek that would be funny.

recruitment time you take 3 of your friends you shack hands talk to people open up with your views and if they like your view then you recruit unlike these Alt-Right people that openly recruit this way of openly recruit brings in the (((feds))) they will never get some kind of white caucus in a country run by (((them)))

the best thing for redpilled people is to start up you own thing and use these rally's to recruit people from remember loss lips sink ships.

no, it's 7pm mountain time

Right, but AZ does not do daylight saving time, so they're on PST right now

I think the violence in Afghanistan will beore impressive tbh

Be more*
fuck you firefox

it doesn't matter which time zone they are in. The rally objectively starts at 6pm pacific time, and 7 pm mountain time.

Meme them assertively

No, the rally will start at 7pm PST, it's 10:36am PST right now, and 10:36am in Phoenix

No as he said Phoenix doesn't recognize daylight saving, that means you can watch it 7:00 UTC from anywhere

What time is it in eastern standard time, you barbarians?

it's nearly 2pm here

from OPs post
That's 6pm PST. Arizona's time zones are tricky but it doesn't matter. It will start at 6pm PST.

You can convert to metric? Fucking newfag

The salt would be off the charts if he does that. And on stage too.

6pm PST/9pm EST
Warming up the oven guys, my bad

Could be announcing Arpaio as new Chief Strategist too, if the rumors are true…

Trump better have a……Trump card to pull here because I've been rapidly losing this high energy for hI'm for a while now.

This is gonna be some WWE shit if he announces the Arpaio pardon in Phoenix.

No wonder the kikes hate this guy so much. He doesn't subject his prisoners to the electric synagogue.

I genuinely couldn't give half a shit about Afghanistan. It's a failed state because the people living there are failures. We could pull out tomorrow and nothing would change or get better. We wouldn't even notice the difference. And all you have to do to stop terrorism is forbid Muslims from entering the country.

I'm more concerned about the Wall which still isn't built, and the "refugees" that have yet to be deported. Afghanistan means jack fuck, while demographics is an existential threat.

We'd no longer be sending young white men to their deaths, and we'd be giving less money to the military industrial kikes. Pulling out of Afghanistan TODAY would be nothing but good for America.

Exactly, 200 years from now some toothless mountain goat is going to be holding up a rusted American rifle proclaiming the fierceness of his ancestors while fucking his daughter in the goat shed. Looks like Trump is trying to Make Afghanistan Great Again

I'm rather certain that whole affair might actually pertain to his "bomb the shit out of em" quote awhile back, and hopefully in regards to the taking of the oil bit.

I'm more interested in him mentioning that the SEA region would be involved too, I thought initially it'd involve the norks but the Koreas don't fit into that category, but there is one very interesting flip who is currently purging ISIS from an island there.

nice

WE WUZ TEENAYG MUDENT NINTURDLEZ N SHIET

Damn, I thought they made them look like niggers in the '90s movies.

And with a spark it's gonna be the biggest fire they've ever seen

What is it with you illiterate cunts shitting up Holla Forums?

(((Einstein Bros. Bagels)))
It's like pottery

Maybe some Phoenix user can venture there to see what is going on? I hear alt-left is planning on planting nazi flags at the convention.

can i get an archive link?

I just checked and it was flagged and already removed.

yea i found it too. sorry for being a lazy user

This was the place fyi, right outside the lines. Also someone on Fox 10 captured some homo from Comedy Central getting footage for a new hit piece tonight from the rally. I don't know who the fag is cause I don't watch that gay shit though. The ad actually might have been from comedy central themselves

some motorcade screen caps.

couple caps of the protest rally, aka the craigslist ad answerers.

Soros spotted outside of rally

David Lynch reporting for Fox 10 now and really slipping in the Trump blue pills. This man knows all the things wrong that Trump is doing and probably should have been voted in as President instead of Trump.

This speech is at 9pm EST right?

Any streams from outside?

I kek'd

yes, in 30 minutes

Please open to page 32.

FOX:
youtube.com/watch?v=_DyMJH2Ws6o

ABC Arizona:
youtube.com/watch?v=KzbgsnF3mAc

RSBN:
youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato

Sam Hyde will get there first
ETA 15 min

Moreover, it will be canceled in the event of rain.

motors representing

oh jeez goy would you look at these violent antifas, they're the real enemy

Holy shit, that's bad.

First post worst post every time.

You have my blessing.
HEIL HITLER

The Klan were at Charlottesville, which says everything you need to know.

bump

25 Dollars/hour