Why are SJWs being triggered by Bright?

Why are SJWs being triggered by Bright?

I don't know and I don't care.

No thanks.

Because Netflix produced and released a movie and the kikes in the movie industry don’t like that one bit. It’s hard to know where progressive cultural marxism and corporate product shilling begin and end anymore.

I actually don't fucking know because it checks all the progressive checkboxes. It's only early on that they make a few digs at diversity hires with the orc but literally everyone who has a problem with him ends up being a murderous, corrupt douchebag later on while the orcs are mostly painted in a sympathetic light. It's not full on social justice poz but it shouldn't trigger any lefties. I can't see the Pedowood greed angle either, since Netflix has released big budget movies before and the kikes over at Child Molester Central never raised a stink about it up until now.

Also, the ending is fucking shit. It's like Ayer suddenly realized they had twenty minutes to wrap this whole thing up so the movie ends up rushing through the whole conclusion.

Movie critics probably thought the elves were a methaphor for Jews.

fpbp

This. At the very last moment I felt they stopped taking everything seriously, I even thought they were actually going to finish with a stupid dance-off.

Nice try

all the Netflix movies get bad reviews for any reason they can find

I can answer that quite simply: they wanted one thing out of this movie, but they didn't get it. The minorities class (orcs) overthrowing their powerful and privileged oppressors (humans and elves). They wanted a full blown Red October Revolution where orcs take over the memes of production and flip the tables over.

It's simply not enough now. The message that diversity can work out in the end, given a few road bumps along the way, is the kind of message that was acceptable 20 years ago. Now, to even acknowledge the road bumps is taboo. Unless those road bumps are evil white people who need to be put in their place, of course.

I'd thought they would be pleased with this.

numale

The world is segregated and it isn't the problem of the movie.

The implication of orcs being niggers and vice versa

Wasn't it written by Jews though?

Because they were told to be. You seriously don't understand these people are just media drones?

Max Landis wrote it.

KBMOPFT BLWN DA FK UT

I WT HR
HLY 2130

So Double Toasted are now SJW's I remember when I used to watch Spill.com that shit was hilarious.

There’s a stigma for movies made for streaming services

AROUND ELVES, WATCH YOURSELVES

It's false outrage being churned out by paid people so more people catch on and do free publicity.
They're doing this with all movies now. Normal advertising isn't enough.

This. It's all just another marketing angle. Has been for quite some time, too.