Somebody at WB probably ordered DC/Neatherrealms to not make Harley ugly in Injustice 2

Somebody at WB probably ordered DC/Neatherrealms to not make Harley ugly in Injustice 2
I swear. One day we will see leaked E-males of WB complaining they made their last Harley character model too ugly. She the biggest crash cow among capeshit right now. The female deadpool among the normalfags really.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wyRUaMz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's still ugly.

and I'd still gladly fuck whatever is left of her brains out of her

Yeah, she still has a manface. Can't they just copy Margot Robbie's face for this?

Why. There are so many better waifus in the DC universe.
Like Stephanie Brown. God damn she's such a cutie pie, even if she is the worst Batgirl.

The only reason people should care about Suicide Squad's Harley.
Was the only reason I cared about the movie at the end of it, anyway.

Boomerang was alright.

Was that the guy that died two minutes after being introduced?

No, that was Slipknot, who died the same way in the comics.
Boomerang was the guy with the boomerangs, who contributed nothing to the plot, because he's a guy with boomerangs.

Oh, right. The guy who did one thing in the final boss fight, and that's about it for the movie.

I liked him the most, as a dude who has read the comics.
Harley was also MUCH better than I thought she'd be.
I was sure she'd be at the stage in her development where she'd dropped Joker, hated him, and was controlling her own gang.
Instead, she was a total slut, and still 100% wanted the dick. So that was a plus.

Coincidence?

They're hyenas, but even if they were dogs, I don't think I'd get it.
Elaborate?

Harley was, to me, the only thing that kept that movie together. The rest of the characters were too simple and mostly boring (though the aussie did have some good jokes) but Harley seemed to have character.
The movie should also have removed the entire opening sequence of character origin stories, since they all described their origin story later on.

They also shouldn't have made Killer Croc a nigger, since he is the exact opposite of that in the comics.

Yeah but Diversity!
Even though it ends up being offensive to black people.

Another thing that pissed me off was Bruce Wayne being buddy-buddy with Amanda Waller.
To Batman, she is as much an enemy as The Joker is.

Do they got facial scan technology and have they used it in previous games? I don't think they've used scanned images of people for their games since the early Mortal Kombats.

It might not hurt to try. They can't do worse than Bioware.

I hear they have facial scan models and all that jazz, but I don't think they should be doing that. Superheroes aren't really supposed to look like ordinary people. The game looks like it goes into a bit of the uncanny valley sometimes, or the models just look bad.

In fact, I never liked the whole gritty-realism that Injustice had going for it. At least this game has more color in it.

Not sure if bait or "having acquired taste"

How is a large mouthed savage the opposite of a black person?

wasnt croc nigger in orginal?

You're gonna have a hard time convincing me that this is a white man.

Correction, she looks better than the rest Injustice 2 female characters. It reminds me of AK where everyone is ugly as hell except Harley where she was pretty attractive and had good tits with nice butt.

Why would they do that? It would take too much effort and some actual skill and NRS is too lazy to learn how to do things right, hence they can't even make proper fighting game after many years.

Besides, their master is more than happy to have ugly as hell characters in their games. Gotta pander to americunt libtards which are fine when Harley isn't completely ugly, hopefully WB will pay for their retardation the same way Sony did.

Are you saying that you like how NRS did her model? Because even SF4 characters looks better than their shit they produce, NRS female characters were attractive only once and that was when they used real humans for their sprites.

I think they're just incompetent.

His name is Waylon and he wrestles alligators. He's a white dude.

Looking better than mud shaped like a face isn't a compliment. It's like saying One Piece is the best shonen. Wow, you're the best shit in a pile of shit.

No one said so except some retards, it's obvious that better doesn't mean good. You have to be absolute faggot with a horrible taste to like her in Injustice 2.

Good thing they didn't touch Power Girl, she doesn't deserve to be in such a terrible game.

Anything but skin tight is shit

How do Western studios always seem to make their characters look so mannish/retarded?

It's fucking pathetic. Loverslab does better work.

It's not incompetence, someone high up wants "realistic" female characters. Nether realm is mad cucked.

Its a lot more incompetence than you're giving them credit for. When was the last time you saw your typical western dev make an attractive female in their game?

The Baman games had horrible art direction so this seems like a perfect match.

They've been fucking up women's faces since MK9, a game which otherwise showed zero restraint when it comes to fanservice.

Oh, I guess it's supposed to be the whore form the movie. Statement still stands. Classic Harley best girl. And fuck 3D cunts that complain about their costumes.

Two times I remember

Golden Axe - Beast Rider
Dungeon Siege III

fuck off

Realism never translates well into looking good for anything. There will always be flaws with models even if they have a point of reference or a complete 3d scan of an actor. A lot of games that are considered to look good always have models that exaggerate certain features on the face, even if it is a minor exaggeration. That's because realistic ones will always look fuck ugly without the right lighting, color scheme and environment.

In other words, shitty game designers can't pass the uncanny valley because they can't into photography or cinematography.

The quality of the games assets in and of themselves are not bad, Someone has to be fucking up somewhere above making the 3d assets, whether it's the concept artist who's a mad SJW and wants "realistic" women or the cucked team leads who made the retarded MKX story and hired the less pathetic burch sibling as the games lead. It's the same shit with current Bioware.

CDPR and Blizzard aren't "typical western devs." They both have competent designers and developers on staff.
And concept art/renders don't count.

Why does the West have a seeming shortage of skilled modellers though? Did Blizz and such just buy them all up and all they are left with is "Game Design" school drops outs?

not an adequate rebuttal.

They retired eight years ago. The few who are left went to the highest bidder, or aren't in Toronto/San Francisco.
My assumption, anyway.

Well, I guess there's always an exception to the rule…

They failed.

If that were the case where the fuck did CDPR find them? It's not like they were a big name until Witcher 3 put them on the normalfag's map, yet they managed to make the females look attractive in both their previous titles.

Give it up mate, Timm's iconic design is never coming back, and I'm thankful for that, they won't defile my childhood fap by putting a manface on that costume.

Rise of the Tomb Raider and the prequel was Eidos
Eidos is in Montreal.

Also I think Assassins Creed Syndicate had a decent female modelled character.

Assassins Creed is Montreal and Quebec.

They attempted an amalgam though

CD Projekt Red is based in Warsaw Poland, theres an entire different population to draw from there.

There is so much wrong with that.

If I was in charge of the company I'd find whoever was responsible and beat him, repeatedly, day in, day out, for a whole month.

How can someone produce something so fucking awful?

If CDPR can find decent modelers in fucking Poland why the fuck can't a developer in the US?

because they are just hiring their friends. CDPR goes through a lot of people.

There's a lot of skilled 3d artists in the west and in western studios, I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, talking to people looking for jobs in the industry they say it's actually hard to get a job as a 3d artist, but I'm not sure if that's because studios want very skilled workers who are used to working in a studio environment, or if there are too many artists and too few positions.

Many studios still hold a lot of their quality staff, the San Fran cliq is noisy but not large, the only thing they really have is the fact that many of the journalists that cover vid gaem are based in and around San Fran which is like free publicity for hipsters who share one brain.

They can, they are either hiring their shit buddies or the people above them are shitting things up.

It's going to be DLC or pre-order bonus unless this garbage outfit is a replacement, it's like you forgot Arkam Knight.

I think it's related to money. Nowadays the most important thing is insane marketing campaign, that's what companies are selling to you. Quality modelers are likely too expensive compared to some shitty hipsters from tumblr and honestly, why bother when retards will buy your game no matter what? Not to mention that people's standards are pretty low because only very few games have attractive character design. Moreover, there are people who defend NRS terrible design, if you dare to criticize this shit they going to tell you to play DOA.

Probably the same can be said about any ugly unknown actor in modern Hollywood movies. Ugly nobodies from the street are cheaper than good actors.

Also, keep in mind, WB is pretty dirt cheap company, just look at their PC ports and whom they hired to make these. I don't think I saw someone cheaper than them.

Fridge body, flat ass.

She looks kinda like Little Nell. I can dig it.

WTF is up with modern actresses these days anyway, they are all fridges.

Looks like an injun.

Ellen Page is a loli, she gets a pass.

she can burn alright

She looks old

LAUGHING Hyenas.

Harley had two she often kept with her.

She looks like Hillary with a few less wrinkles. Who has to sit in her pants of shit because she's sick.

2016, actually.

Who the hell likes this game?
Its one the most shallow fighting games i ever played and i thinking the whole genre i already pretty shallow

Oh yeah that was being made. Was it a console exclusive or something? I think it was an Xbox thing so its probably bound to come for PC?

I actually think whoever the actress was, did a great job playing Harley. The new Joker is awful though.

Only part of the movie that was good.

Don't forget the manjwas.

Truth of the matter is that we live in a dark period where women account for 70% of all purchases, yet don't make a fraction of the earnings that fuel all this consumerism.

Hollywood and the rest of the Jews see the fat, lazy cunts that are Western women wasting the men's money and target products at them, and this always includes making sure their fragile egos are not threatened and their inferiority complexes not triggered.

If you wonder why ugly women are the norm in industries that should promote the peak of human beauty and perfection, look no further than the females around you.

I think she got raped by too many Jewish Producers honestly.

Wouldn't call Heavy Spectrum a typical western dev, they're small UK studio and looks like they did nothing besides Shadow of the Beast. Also, Dryad Queen has no human face, although her design is pretty good.

Which is why fucking Superman looks like the average joe when you take the suit and cape away.

Oh, come on, Alexandra Daddario actually looks like a woman, though. Not a hollywood bombshell or anything, but more like that hot girl that lives down the road.

Yeah in like the 50s when he was first realized. Now in America everyone looks like a fat slob.

I would care for Enchantress more than Harley, but, of course…
THEY MESSED HER UP

She looks average at best. I've seen hotter women pass me by the street.

Also, she can't act, so one has to wonder why she keeps getting jobs.

Well at least she has boobs.

Where do you live?
I'm in Texas, so maybe all these fat hillbillies skews things a bit.

She gets a pass for her BODY SHAPE you Holla Forums autist.

The movie's costume is more fanservice pandering, but shit she's a fridge too.

I… don't see it. Wonder Woman though looks like a FAS victim in that last pic.

She also doesn't have a horrible crypto-jewess face.

Might not be mannish, but still looks like shit.

Rather be fat than a muslim, honestly.

pls
Plus, precise posture and muscle control comined with oversized clothes can make even the most herculean men look more stout than fit.

My god, even the way he holds his mouth is more refined when he's Superman.

When Supes revealed his identity to the Justice League- did he ever show them Clark when they called bullshit?

Anything is better than semites.

If that was supposed to be fan service, I would like to not have the naked girl looking so dirty and probably sick. That is not how the character behave in the comics at all! She knows she can snap and become a monster, but she knows how to keep her cool. And by the way, her old costume had a cleavage that would do wonders. And a nice hat.

He probably needed too since most people wouldn't just believe him.

Even niggers?

Sounds like Tara Strong can't keep her voices apart - she's dipping into Timmy Turner territory here.
I miss Arleen Sorkin.

Some people have muddy tribal fetish.

She's incredibly ugly though.

I went them to keep pandering to SJWs and watching their box office continually bomb.

There's a reason a boisterous guy like Trump can when the primaries. It's because most people are sick and tired and despise PC bullshit.

to be fair she's only like that when her heart's taken and she's weak. She's clean when she's in full power mode. She's still ugly though

calm down leftard sperg

nepotism

You should really stop looking only at your family.

My family doesn't live here, though.

Niggers are easy. You show them who is the boss and they crawl away. Semites are people who will befriend you in one hand while preparing to stab you with the other hand. Semites lie in hiding and are never to be trusted and harder to find.

So yes. Even niggers are better than semites. They're easier to deal with.

Worked in prisons before and can confirm.

There's a reason in the US whites like the AB "own" entire prisons even if the prison is minority white and this is possibly how whites achieved what they did in the old days when there were still men around.

It wouldn't make much sense for them to just fuck up the face and have everything else look they way you'd expect. Granted the character design got mostly worse after 9 but the faces haven't changed.
See above. My point is that while politics may be fucking up Netherrealm currently, the issues they've had with models/animation go back further than that and are probably a result of ineptitude.

I think it's the cheeks and the sides of their heads that makes them so horrible. They gotta reduce them or something.

user…

Well, this year had some stuff I enjoyed. These are not the best examples, that's for sure but, while come companies do deserve to be criticized, like NetherRealm or anyone under EA wings, Usually, western developers risk much more too in the art style.

That body is fucked up.

You mean Gwenpool?

O M G. LOLZERS THIS IS SOOOO RANDOM JUST LIKE ME :333 0u0 *raises spork* I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I APPROVE OF THIS COMIC XD

It's not as bad some of the other shit marvel is pushing out lately

They already changed Wonderman's face.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Gwenpool is one of the better things Marvel has been doing or the fact that the rest of their stuff is such shit that Gwenpool can be considered one of the better things they're doing.

I really wish comics would burn already. They've been caving to these fat feminist for a few years now and they're female audience is only at 40%. When will they realize they should stop pandering to them?

Better yet why the fuck are the 60% male audience supporting this anti-male cancer?

Cucks can't let go of Superman, Batman, and the rest.

She's still ugly.

So I assume we can chalk this up to general incompetence, not agenda pushing.

Marvel's sales have taken a nosedive over the years, and DC's quality has been up lately. Smaller companies flipflop as always, and Gwenpool is actually alright, speaking relatively to everything else Marvel has put out lately

If you want anyone to burn, let it be Marvel and Marvel alone.

That's actually a pretty big number, so maybe the pandering is working in that sense. Of course that says nothing about how many people actually buy comics.

Why gwenpool? Theres already a female deadpool.

No, definitely agenda pushing. It might also be because the added estrogen in our food, drink and products has led to women becoming more mannish looking, and hollywood catering to the fragile egos of women as well as the sjw types that hate pretty girls.

Don't remind me pls ;_;

This is where you're wrong. They willingly accept and push the garbage they make. I've seen sales charts that show that sales go down every time they pull another 'female thor' or bullshit story, but they're up to their noses in money so they can make as many garbage comics as they please.

The fags in Hollywood cast women that have the bodies of teenage boys, which is what they are attracted to.

I meant recently user. we are not in 2015+2 yet, so, it almost CURRENT.
By the way stop being so triggered, goddamn.
Here, have some more ASSFAGGOTS models.
It's weird to think that Infinite Crisis is dead. I mean, the games was not fantastic, but some of the DC variations were really cool. Now, it's just gone, like another game trying to ride in the hype train, and falling face first in the floor.

That's because of all the closet faggots choosing women who look like men so they can still pop semis. They see women with actual curves and call them fatties because they don't realize they're gay. See the chan fascination with "traps", "femboys", and other assorted faggotry.

There was this perfect opening for a Boomerang gag that the writers missed. When Witchwaifi is giving everyone their heart's desire, they should've shown Boomerang recreating that infamous scene from the retro comics. The one where he runs, tosses himself in the air with his body shaped like a boomerang, then propels himself through the air. "I'm doing it, i'm finally doing it!"

imgur.com/wyRUaMz

Harley looks like Jessica Nigri. WW looks like they just badly mapped a photo of the actress' face on a model that doesn't have the same facial features, like they did for MK4 models.

Netherrealms was infected by sjw like a month before injustice 1 came out.
Shit's already fucked brah.

ITT: basement stormnigger-wannabees living in denial about the fact that white women are fucking ugly by default. Every time a white woman is rendered good-looking, she's borderline asian/jewish.

I can hear the hand rubbing coming from your computer

i sure hope people dont want realistic women

You're only referring to the games, right? Because the chicks in the first two pics are qt

I'm not remotely close to being an expert on 3D animation but even I could rig a character better than that, what the fuck.

if you put a bag on her face it will improve it

2, 5, and 7 are 10/10 while half the others are still reasonably attractive. You can pick plenty of other female actresses that look strangely masculine.

Can you translate that?

The animation jargon? Alright so when you make a 3D model you don't actually animate it by moving the individual vertices around because that would be a huge pain in the ass and would get messed up very quickly. What you do instead is make a "skeleton" which is a collection of bones and joints. Each bone has a certain amount of weight on the vertices around it, so if the weight on one vertex is 0.5 and you move the bone 4 units away, that vertex will move 2 units. You want the weight to be 1.0 around areas that don't bend very much like the middle of your forearm, but vertices on joints need to share weight between multiple bones.

"Using the default skeleton" just means that every 3d modeling suite will come with a preset human skeleton that is very generic and needs to be modified to work with your character most of the time. If you used the default skeleton then animations would look wonky. Another thing that would look wonky is if you automatically assigned each vertex's weight based on their distance to bones, because think about how your fingers would be animated in that case. If there was a generic one size fits all distance to determine how much a vertex should move then the fingers on your hand would all move together while the sides of your torso might not move much at all.

In the pic I was replying to, the armpit looks absolutely terrible because that isn't at all what it looks like when you pull your arm upwards and the problem is that they didn't pay much attention to the weight of vertices around that area when rigging her (rigging means creating the skeleton).

Did any of you actually like Injustice? I thought it was okay, but after ~50 hours it got pretty shitty.

Yep, that's what I wanted to know. What I find really funny is how can Nether no caring about the quality of their stuff so much.
I heard a story long ago that Ed Boon and his team were one of the biggest reasons to why Midway closed, they bleed money out of it because of the MK franchise. I think they might be doing the same with WB. And it's so sad to see that the scenarios are not looking bad at all, but the characters…

it was okay but both new MK games are vastly superior to it, if we're just going to talk about NRS titles

exceot normalfags don't know who Gwenpool is.

Jesus christ that "woman" is disgusting.

There are few skilled modelers in gaming for the same reason there's few skilled writers. Any writer who is remotely good at their job works in television and any modeler/animator that is remotely good at their job works in film. In television you have a job for a long time and get a lot of room to experiment between episodes without suits breathing down your neck, if you're a modeler it's much nicer to work without limits to polygons or texture resolution, and if you're an animator it's great to work on something with fixed animations that plays for a fixed length rather than having to go through nightmares like dynamically mixing lots of animations during gameplay or a dynamic camera looking where you don't want it.

And since it's relevant the "video game writers are Hollywood dropouts" meme is a lie because Hollywood writing tends to be just as awful. Both AAA games and movies are a hellish environment for a writer because there's so much pressure from the higher ups for it to be accessible, relatable, modern, diverse, etc. Movie/game writers are tv dropouts.

too bad GA: BeastRider was a piece of shit
Never played Dungeon Siege 3 though, was it any good?

Can you imagine that thing giving a blowjob?

I'm so sick of this bitch. She's in fucking everything too.

Maybe she looks good from western dev perspective. But she's got a man face. ugh

I haven't played the first so I don't have any comparison.

harley quinn and the joker were absolutely the worst parts of the film

the actress isn't even that hot, she's flat with no ass

probably.

user, do us all a favor and spend your money on a prostitute instead of a shit movie if you want that sort of thing.

My ass, dumbass.

This is due to the shitty beauty standards being pushed by gay fashion designers for decades, just because it's easier for them to design clothes for skeletons.

Pic related is what men considered sexy in the 50's. Nowadays, emasculated Western men could call them "landwhales".

user, they literally have hourglass figures. Nobody would call them landwhales because landwhales are still delusional as to what curvy actually means.

The long con?

I'll do them all

You must be one of those "MUH DICK!" type.

Hopefully it'll be decent, it's been a while since there's been a BEAST game to play.

Not too many years ago this would have been a joke book, now it's one of the better new releases from them.

Better but still not good. Moved from tranny to ugly woman territory.

Those 40% women (sounds inflated though) aren't really even buying the books in all likelihood.

As far as support, there is none. Looking at recent releases you only have a few books that are selling well, mainly on the DC side (although its still not even hitting 80s-90s numbers . But most of the current content is trash. Doesn't matter though as Marvel and DC have unlimited cash via Disney and Warner respectively.

Yeah but it's western punk clown shit.

How does a huge noise and fabby sad tits improve any woman?

That Swiss girl's not bad at all.

B E R N
E
R
N

U sayin'?

so much reaction image potential

Bullshit, that's curvy at most, landwhales are much worse.

You really need to stop reading Jezebel.

I miss Sorkin as well. Do you, or does anyone know why she stopped voicing Harley? or did they just tell her to get lost and went with Strong?

He did.
Gawker closed up shop, remember?

And yet here we are.

Harley Quinn is a shitty character.