Does anyone else really miss when we we're actually doing and discovering things?

Ever since HWNDU and the bike lock investigation I feel like our activity has dropped off the fucking map in terms of us doing fun and exciting shit. I'm starting to think that 2016 was the height of user culture. I mean were waging a major propaganda war to get the most powerful man on Earth elected while battling the fucking CIA to protect Assange. That combined with discovering Kek really made 2016 feel utterly magical.

I can sense that we're stagnating after the election and I fucking hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UecLCgQ6
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BKa_wUL2_nkJ:ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/17/eyewitness-confirms-left-wing-protesters-used-acid-rocks-as-police-in-charlottesville-did-nothing-video/ &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kid, we've been doing this for almost 10 years.
Lurk moar.

Ebb and flow, user. Take breaks and re-center yourself.

Honestly I want them to try to take us and cuckchan down so we can go to war again. I really hope that Kek comes back in September.

Been here since 2007 faggot.

one or the other faggot, if you were here since 2007 you'd fucking know how Holla Forums fucking works

They already are, they're just trying to be more subtle about it.
Go re-read the intel primer sticky a few times, then go and re-evaluate yourself, your beliefs, go read Mein Kampf, go for a walk in the forest, then come back here with a fresh pair of eyes and you'll see how hard they're working at subverting this place. It hasn't ceased.

It probably was. Trump winning brought the normies. Quality can only go down now.

That attitude is just abdicating responsibility for board quality.

We're still doing shit, just not on the scale of 2016.

We were hyping up 2017 as the year of the fire cock so far it's been a massive disappointment.

Hi fellow Polack lets raid a twitch streamer because they don't like BASED PoC

So since habbo hotel?

Also, check it.

It was an exhausting push for Trump, so as a community we're a bit tired. That being said, remember that Kek was supposed to leave until September rolled around. Hopefully those fools that think He's a meme will have already forgotten about our dark lord.

This advice is damn important.

And? I have no responsibilty for normiefags like you that believe others should be responsible.

That was 2006

It's NORMALFAGS

Fuck off back to Reddit

Embarrassing

This really doesn't get said enough on here. I doubt anyone uses Holla Forums as their main entertainment site, but it's good for people to remember that life isn't shitty. In fact, it's pretty awesome, and that's why we fight. Take a break every now and then.

We need a united meme push. Antifa exists as low hanging fruit and we're not flooding the internet with exposing Antifa fuckery… can't tell if we're subverted or tired anymore.

I still yearn for September, perhaps this is what was meant that Kek would abandon us for a while. It does feel like the long night is upon us but nothing lasts forever.

I'd appreciate a recommendation -pic related

hitler.org

funny how a lot of people understand mein kampf means my struggle but how few people understand precisely what the struggle is against

It's normal for happenings and general activity to lessen from time to time, but never forget that we are always marching on and every day there is a potential new happening… There is no breaks on this train and the ride is a constant one. It will never stop, we're just not going down the steepest slope nor are we climbing the longest ramp. Never forget there are always happenings a'plenty.

The great Meme War of 2016 was big, yes… But 2017 has been full of happenings and we're only half way through, buckle up nigger, we're in for yet more great things yet.

Ford translation is good

The New Ford Translation. It's the best so far.

Those are anomalies. I have been in a number of "investigations" on the chans. Most of them are pizzag-ate style where hardly any hard evidence is discovered and no plans are made for going forward. The few that actually find anything are about 5% people making finds and 95% people summoning kek bumping the thread. Most investigations draw nothing because most people are Niggers who don't click on anything or are so autistic they think they found everything from 2 news articles and a LinkedIn page.

If you want to fuck Antifa make them bite the hand that feeds them. If Antifa started yelling "Free Palestine" and "BDS" which is as close to redpilled as leftoids can get you would see a lot less money and a lot more prosecutions. That would in theory be fairly easy to astroturf. Israel is sending IDF reservists to the US to attack BDS rallies at colleges so that would be the best flashpoint.

Wait… What did I miss? What's the September Kek prophesy?

HWNDU was the nail in the coffin that killed Holla Forums

They've been Septemberfaging since 2015, you really missed a lot.

I don't buy that. People forget that Holla Forums isn't as powerful as they think. This isn't to say Holla Forums hasn't made a difference, I've seen it do that several times. It just makes way less of a difference than it thinks. There will always be stupid shit, civiccucks, and spergs on the chans. You have to learn how to work in the fray or just nope out.

Eternal September since 1993.

Pretty much, although 8ch is very public. There are lurkers right now watching these threads. Smarter anons know where to go to bounce ideas, and you should only post your bounties when the targets can't BALEET EVERYTHING

When I post things here what I try to do is make sure I have a pile of evidence, ideally over 5 sources, and that it has archives and screenshots. Also if you are making an OP you need to redtext a headline that gives the tl;dr and have a good image. I also don't post here until I have about as much as I think I can uncover myself. That being said I didn't learn this overnight.

Stop

Tell me how I live in a basement and only jerk it to anime next.

Maybe a How To Dig General would be useful since we seem to have so many newcomers that are sticking around.
Might as well post this image, which is totally illegal and should not be followed. It's also out of date, needs an update.

Gimme a short rundown.
It's… important…

How about an investigation of something that is both of vital importance (overturning Judeo-Christian materialism) and more accessible than searching for paper trail linkages between people whose crimes are hidden by closed doors and armed minions?

AOL started giving access to Usenet, the first newfag invasion took place.

You'll have plenty to worry about in real life soon enough.

You idiots let Ikampfy turn you into a Trump meme board. You people abandoned your hunt for truth and now you spend the majority of your time trying to convince yourselves that Trump's still /yourguy/. And then, when people bring it up, when people try and remind you that you've been pozzed, you scream memes at the mods to try and keep yourselves detained in your endless delusions. smh

Why are you so obsessed with what other people do?

I say we can just use this thread for that since we already kind of are.

The biggest thing in digging is persistence. Don't blackpill yourself and collect as much pertinent data as possible because you might connect dots later. 4plebs archives can yield more specific findings as can some of the lesser used boards on Holla Forums. Also different search engines use different SEO so use a couple different ones. The first thing I do is read the news, I try to read as many stories as possible about the thing from different perspectives. The thing you want to do is try to bridge all the gaps you can in the story. Then you start looking into key individuals, companies, etc in the story. Look into old publications and add pdf to your searches when you do them the second time. Learn how to research corporations and how to do patent searches. Build a file on each of them with links, screenshots, archives, and more. Old social media accounts are often unsecure and a gold mine of information.

How to not get blindsided by the news. Some news sources are better than others, antiwar.com is probably one of the best and it mostly does aggregation. That being said bad news sources can provide good information, if you are smart enough to read them the right way. For example: the WSJ opinion page sets the marching orders for the establishment GOP. The Washington Post opinion page sets the marching orders for the establishment Democrats. Salon will show what the far left in America is pushing. Breitbart tries to set the narrative for the Trumpist wing of the GOP, but was far more effective during the election. Also explicitly Jewish sources can provide good information too, because Jew for Jew news is relatively straightforward. The Forward, Haaretz, JTA, etc can be used to see what Jewish interests are focused on. Also they spill the beans on Jewish plots all the time. To clarify what I mean by marching orders: say there is a column in the WSJ that discusses an issue, Fox News will then convene panels to discus the issue, and everyone else will react.

Now that you have information you need to be able to analyze it. Heuristics refers to observable decision making. Most things aren't convoluted conspiracies, but actually just omit key details so the public doesn't get informed. Consider the principle of aggregation. My phone number isn't that important, neither is yours, but if we have a contact sheet that contains a bunch of phone numbers that is considerably more important. Aggregate against your target. Read and collect every story, social media account, public record, and internal communication that you can. If there is something at this point you can usually figure it out. Now you might have an important finding and possibly a question to drive further inquiry.

Now that you have your made a finding and have a hard to research question that's the time to start publishing this. I usually try to start with a high quality OP on Holla Forums and 4chan. Holla Forums has a higher quality discourse, while 4chan has much higher traffic. In the OP lay out your evidence, provide links, have a pastebin that summarizes your findings, and give direction to your readers. I like to get them to contact as many fringe news outlets and personalities as possible so that the story eventually breaks the mainstream. The way most reporting actually works is that a fringe outlet reports the story first and then more mainstream outlets start reporting the story if it hasn't been retracted a few hours later. When pushing the story into the mainstream you need to be able to summarize the key points in one sentence so they can make a headline. During this time push the most reputable source that you have gotten to report the finding to other sources.

Aggregation, evidence, analysis, and publication are how you do this properly.

Wait til the 23rd user

I miss when the white race was inventing things and making life better. Technology has been totally stagnant for the last decade as commies have infiltrated our educational system and forced affirmative action into the science department.

Solzhenitsyn talked about this too. Engineers were hated in the Soviet Union because they are proof that Marxism is retarded. Engineers are an elite class, you can't just make someone an engineer, and if that weren't bad enough you need them. So a few engineers would be sent to the Gulags, but not so many that everything would collapse at once. After a while engineers got shittier because they actually believed Marxism. If that doesn't remind you of programmers today, I don't know what will.

stop pretending like any of you are old enough to remember the eternal September on usenet 20 years ago

HWNDU killed this board and brought the civnat / alt-kike reddit crowd around. kill yourself OP.

The reason for this is complacency that naturally occurs after a victory or success. I'm not saying we've actually truly "won", but I'm just saying that this is how it psychologically works. You feel like you had a big win, and you grow more complacent.

People do their hardest work when they feel backed into a corner. I think we're getting the ball rolling again now that the charlottesville rally happened, and is causing a huge escalation and reminding us that we're fighting against this immense ZOG machine that controls every aspect of life.

It reminds me of EVERY medium. Web developers, video game designers, etc. Company or industry grows, gets pozzed with feminists, marxists, etc, and then it implodes on itself.

You get big enough to catch ire for not being diverse enough then try to placate them. You can't placate progressive stooges because they interpret any gesture of good faith as weakness. They're half right too.

Its true, we have ourguy in the office and anons are not staying focused.

We are letting the Jews distract us.

Censorship has been a major factor, we are also more fractured than before.

We were effectively and efficiently silenced after the April fool's day "attack". After we came back online the D&C shills already had people migrated to .pl and polk. It was incredibly effective and we haven't been the same since. I know WE are still lurking but the synergy we had has been diffused. We're here but without the drive and commitment we once had.

We need a precise goal. I would like to btfo msnbc. Mark Dice put out a recent video that was pretty good on the subject. We need to walk before we can run again. At our peak we were a full on timeline creating meme machine.

Dice video linked….It's not great but he's still doing work. We should be as well.

youtu.be/GbeamfCxI0A

I'd also like to add that I'm not trying to blackpill. I'm trying to motivate and organize.

Yes, like space exploration.

Does anyone actually believe Assange is alive?

then check this out you demoralization faggot
pastebin.com/UecLCgQ6
this report of acid attacks in charlottesville has been deleted from ussanews and i'm seeing no other sources on screwgle
goolag cache is still up
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BKa_wUL2_nkJ:ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/17/eyewitness-confirms-left-wing-protesters-used-acid-rocks-as-police-in-charlottesville-did-nothing-video/ &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr

Remember in the cold war if you were even suspected of being a communist you were interrogated? meh, I know things have changed..but dang!

the zimmerman trial was the peak of pol, even trump's erection didnt top it
we mainstream now, just cruise
or check any politics related youtube comments section and see how far we've spread

Oh and thanks for remaining vigilant.

school starts back up. Summer will be over.

i dont know where you are but twitter is the battlefield, this place here is pretty free from subversion compared to cuckchan, gab is where big twitter-accounts-against-the-jews have moved out to, etc
the hive is just spread out, it's our own win that is making our work more difficult
they censored 4cucks and now we're everywhere and even us are having a hard time keeping up with the hydra
i get disheartened a lot when i spend too much time in controlled speech space (including twatter) but then i visit once again a fresher place (like this one) and i'm refreshed
it's like dipping your feather in ink
or watering the tree of liberty in the blood of tyrants
it was easier when we were all in one place buzzing like a hive powerhouse
we've been thrown out of the nest, things are a bit harder now but we've grawn up and the world is taking our dicking and squirming like the bitch she is

Ebb and flow, we are nearing a time of flood.
Praise Skaði, praise winterchan.

There are still sandskins to freeze.
And with worship comes power.

The Happening is scheduled for September 23rd.

Yes! Agreed on all fronts. Keep up the good work and don't take any guff from those swine.

Last year was election season, of course there is going to be a downturn in activity. If you aren't completely new, then this would all be familiar to you by now. Holla Forums will soon once again be a calm place for in-depth discussion. Frankly, I welcome it.

And when that date comes and goes with little note, not even an article of something happening, both you and I will be disappointed
We will see what happens in roughly 30 days time.

missing a picture there, bud

I will say though, that there are some spooky (((coincidences)))

I want newfags to leave

YOU'RE POSTING IN A CIA AGENT THREAD

It wouldn't let me post Part 5 for some reason. I'll try resizing the pic and see if it goes through.

I think something will happen on September 23rd, but not necessarily doomsday. It might be like December 2012 where it's the start of a new awakening.

I've got very meaningful numerology connecting my birthday and other significant events in my life with September 23rd. At minimum, I believe it will be a significant date in my personal life.

Part of the reason is the purity spiraling with regard to things like hwndu.

On one hand, some enjoyed it and others said it was "muh civic nationalism" and just tried to derail the fun.

Blaming raids is just dodging the problem, it was the spiral that led a lot of people away. One example, a discord I used is where many of the hwndu doxxers went as board was too toxic to get work done. Need to focus on impact and not spiraling.

OP, Start a White House petition to legally change the name of the Democratic Party since it was the party of the Confederacy. It's a cheap kek to help you get through your boredom.

Then maybe they can be turned by reading all this.

Thank you for this.

Hey faggot, I used Jughead, Archie and Veronica with something involving gophers.

That's why I'm an incubator. Let them poz themselves, I'm on to a new business.

this shit happens everyday still. concern shill blackpill thread confirmed. merge this with your "why is salt-left getting so popular?" sister shill thread and stop shitting up the catalog faggot.

There's an entire fucking investigation thread stickied, why aren't you working on that instead of bitching? Oh, right, this is just another MUH NU/pol/ BOARD SUCKS NOW ASSES AND EGGOES ALL IS LOST metafaggotry thread.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE

And look at that, it's the token historical revisionist claiming shit that never happened.

kamfy and t_d cucks loved HWNDU and he let them have 30+ threads here

2015 was the peak, newfag. That's when all of the great 8/pol/ culture was created. 2016 was a slow burn when /r/the_donald users (e.g. you) started coming here en masse.

Come help out here:

It's not as glamorous as HWNDU, perhaps, but it's important for redpilling. Lots of work to be done.

No matter what happens, praise Kek