Tfw you're too poor to access any of the "high-tech" E-entertainment/vidya shit while it's still considered...

Feels bad man

Are you normally this homosexual?

If this was an advertisement, and the actually hololens doesn't work like this, I could just sue them for false advertising assuming I'm they type of wealthy person who bought one.

You sicken me.

I actually have self resepct, user.

Eh. Everything I already have does what I need it to. Always buy at least two gens below the newest thing, unless you're a shameless consumer whore.

Sometimes it's better to be without the newest technology.

what do you mean like onaholes?

Yes, I can't get the newest ones that track video motion, are vr ready, and function on their own without any repeated user interaction.

What's the next feature going to be, scrolling?

Ironic shit posting is still shitposting

sounds like a blast

You don't even know, mah nippa

Nigga just close your eyes
in all seriousness, this is retarded, your eyes fucking vibrate so much and they don't even have anything to stabilize them because you can't press them against something without harming yourself, unlike fingerprinting with your fingers

Yet still less shitty than your blatant shilling.

I think I'm becoming a technophobe or something because all this shit is scary as fuck to me.

I've used a DK2.
It's neat.
I own a Vita.
It's neat.

That's all they are. Neat.
Sure the VR blows your mind a bit, but the current software offerings are so lacking that VR might as well not even exist.
AR is in the same boat, but with even less funding.

Remember: the #1 most common component of any good marketing campaign is lies

iris recognition*

Google and every other major investor who've put forward serious capital will have access to the private Magic Leap collection.

I'm guessing just like everything else microsoft is making now it will force you to use windows 10 right?
The last thing I want is microsoft storing the video feed of this headset on their servers to "better advertise to me"

do you have by any chance the longer vid where there is also 8ch in vr?

This. The brand-new first generation of something is always paying the most for the least quality, reliability, features, and so on.

No they don't, they move in short ballistic movements called saccades every several hundred milliseconds, and there is more than enough time between saccades for a camera to take a still image.

Considering we're talking about nu-Microsoft which evolved from an insane company with too much mismanaged talent and too much money to properly function into a company with far too little talent and far too much money, they probably have more lawyers writing the EULA than developers actually developing the hololens, ensuring that you would be unable to do so much as think about suing them when it inevitably fail to do even a tenth of what it was advertised as.

kill yourself, my man.
video games were never made for fucking poorfags and neither was the internet.
ever since poor people came about they've been pirating, making shitty bootlegs and staining the internet with their normalfaggotry.

A passive-aggressive waifubot sounds kind of fun though user.

there's too many heartless comments that would crush your soul dude.

Fuck that.