Naz Shah MP likes and RTs blatantly antiwhite racist tweet

Naz Shah MP likes and RTs blatantly antiwhite racist tweet
Here's the video proof since twitter sucks with archives:
liveleak.com/view?i=d54_1503395095

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetsave.com/ameraqaiyum/status/897559009976307713
archive.is/oKfaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is important since she is the vice chair of British Muslims and Integration APPG.

uh oh. what a slip. hurry, make sure she says she's just joking and thought it was ironic humor.

tweetsave.com BTW

their first attack is always denial

According to her wiki page:

does it save likes?

archive.is for likes

SOMETHING

because I had to shout like an idiot to get the point across you should try everything for archiving, it will take away from my next point. so thanks for asking a question if it did something instead of actually trying it and seeing for yourself.

next point: I have to wonder if these are planned now, especially when they delete them later, if they do. they can't be this stupid after things like "Goy, bye" being saved and the mount Rushmore article.

these small introductions to (((official))) entities and AGENTS (look it up, dumb fuck, it's a word) being anti-white as a way to normalize it in the future and prevent an introduction st muse response, like they do with vaccines

an immune response*

have a bump

ARCHIVE IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

The like is there, but there's hardly a method to archive it, so I archived some guy's tweet talking about it instead
tweetsave.com/ameraqaiyum/status/897559009976307713

the tweet itself was saved 4 days ago already, though, on archive.is
archive.is/oKfaQ

The interpretation by the idiot is that Owen Jones was being sarcastic to Areeq. The likely defense of the shit MP.

Yeah I don't think she's that dense. Based on that information she probably isn't a fan of Muslim men sexually abusing women.

And no mention of this in the British media. It's okay cuz she's brown.

UK has a choice between the Torah Party and Labour aka Party for Anti-White Mudpeople

she doesn't give a shit when pakis rape teenage white girls en mass, you fucking cucked pandering faggot, kys

And this is how the greatest empire that this gay world ever seen will end

She's not a fan of Muslim men sexually abusing Muslim women. The Koran says non-Muslim (read: white) women are basically rapemeat for Muslim men to enjoy, and women who are Islamic scholars have reaffirmed this.

These motherfuckers need to be killed slowly and painfully

Just part and parcel.

Her Labour party claims she 'realized her mistake' WITHIN MINUTES, but I took a screenshot of the tweet the 18th. She posted in the 15th.

it's great that we finally have the same definition for diversity: brown rapist thugs.

we are truly coming together as one!

what a clusterfuck!

they are the ones that made the world gay to begin with. and it's all their doing.

also

Expect her to get a slap on the wrist at worst for this because she's not white and the abused girls were.

She already threw a rant about Jews. She got a slap on the wrist for that, too.

Now after her anti-Jew rant she calls others nazis for honestly talking about the Muslim aspect of Muslim rape gangs.

The only reason she's on Labour is bc she's a paki. It gets votes. They know that.