Jewish newspaper worries Bannon is ‘going to war’ against Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner

jta.org/2017/08/21/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-reportedly-going-to-war-against-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aE7oA
youtube.com/watch?v=QXLz7IHxJgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ivanka needs to be physically removed from power and demoted to personal maid waifu, for me.

(((Kushner))) needs to be physically put in an oven.

Jews don't want their access restricted. It threatens their welfare state.

Bannon is an idiot. Traitors get shot first.

(checked)
but goyim kushner is your friend

archive it next time
archive.fo/aE7oA

Works either way. Either nothing happens as per the usual or the kikes and their allies start infighting

Every single person on that list is Jewish.

ilu bannon

I can appreciate the meme, but kikes should be careful about playing the dubsgame in the age of kekquarius

"Going to War" no longer means what it once did, for example, when Cenghis Khan said he was going to war against you it meant your head was going to end on on spike and everyone you loved and didn't love were going to be dead.

Who is jewing who at this point?

Take a good look at this guy. He needs us behind him he's the only one left. Trump is old and in the spotlight. Of course they were going to get to him. 9%? Let's get another 5% so that the ball never stops rolling. How fast they did this after removing him speaks to how nervous they are. Time is short for the blood drinkers.

Jared/Ivanka kicked Bannon out, so Bannon is going to make Jared and Ivanka's presence an embarrassing burden for Trump until Trump evicts them.

100% guarantee you the leaker has been Jared the whole time.

Bannon kicked himself out. The guy's a fucking autist. His hype was an Israeli psyop.

Fucking get 'em out of here! Kikener and back-stabbing Ivanka need to go. Even if Bannon is pro-Israel, if he's hellbent on getting back at them both for eliminating him he's doing our work for us.

Literally everything about Ivanka and Kikener came from Bannon.

Are you seriously defending that jews should continue to be in Trump's cabinet?

I'm saying Bannon is inseparable from kikebart, a known Israeli agent.

I think they're jewing us

I'm really really ok with this

I know that but how is jewish infighting bad for us? All it means is they're scared. Get rid of the jews in power then go after the smaller ones.

Who could be behind this post?

Yes, Jared was leaking in a way that sort of would make it look like others were doing it. The problem is, Trump knows. You know he knows.

But what would you do? Your own daughter has fallen for a potbellied goblin…

It isn't. Gas them all. But Holla Forums's defense of Bannon is absurd - ignoring evidence to fall for Jew lies.

Breitbart isn't even in that picture…

Bannon, I meant.

What the fuck is with the shilling that recommends we disown anything remotely aligned with us?

Yeah while Bannon isnt exactly a bad goy at least he isn't jewish unlike Jared. Why not go after the jew then it's pawn?

But you know, kikes aren't the only pieces of shit out there. There are many pieces of shit who are quite non-kike and non-nigger.

Well, it could be controlled opposition.

The same thing any other self-respecting father does when an undesirable is fucking around with their daughter, especially if they have access to black ops goodiebags.

By all means tell me how many fathers you've known who murdered their daughter's jack ass boyfriend/husband.

Bannon just took a major dump on the Nationalist base. he shouldn't expect much from anyone. it's the Breitbart Jews v. the WH Globalist arm. make them earn it, and then make them beg for help.

maybe it's just on television
youtube.com/watch?v=QXLz7IHxJgo

The media is playing you.

Zero. Everybody I know follows the spirit and the letter of the law without fail Agent Dingleberry.

I don't think the sandwich analogy is productive. People like sandwiches. Making sandwiches is probably the most honest and benign work any kike has ever done in the history of civilization. (Obviously I'm not suggesting that you patronize jewish sandwich shops.)

OY VEY GOY THAT'S GOING TO BE A QUARTER MILLION DOLLAR FINE AND 20 YEARS IN PRISON FOR ANTISEMITISM
t. dual citizen Israeli congressman

It is extremely productive.
That's extremely fucking stupid.

But it's true. If you want to propagandize against jews, you shouldn't bring up the aspect of jews that most normalfags appreciate the most. Focus on predatory lending and other exploitative shit like that. Things normalfags already dislike, but don't necessarily associate with jews.

Go back to the shithole you came from, kike lover

You're a dumbass. If someone works at a place, and no longer works there, they're probably not supportive of it.

You think Trump being a democrat in the 90s means he's still a dem? It's entirely possible these people got involved in these things because of pressure and thinking it's what they are supposed to do. Only to get involved, learn about it, realize it sucks, and then turn their backs on it.

Given what Bannon has been doing for the last few years, he's definitely still not aligned with goldman's sacks.

As for kikebart, if it started in Isreal, it doesn't mean it always will be a part of Isreal. These things get subverted. You see leftists subvert shit all the time. Kikebart could have easily been subverted by right wingers since it was formed.

You're either completely fucking ignorant or a complete shill.

This bitch face daughter of his and her jew husband need to be evicted to Israel.

Except Ivanka.

I realized you've been brainwashed by Jew lies, so let me ask you a question: what evidence is there that Bannon is anything other than a Zionist shill? Besides rumors (ie. more Jew lies).

And a follow-up: Do you believe Breitbart is no longer Zionist?

I'm not attacking trump, but McCain was once a Democrat. Is McCain still a democrat?

Remember how how he was outraged over Obama letting gays in? Now that trump is in office, now he's outraged over the blocking of transgenders in the military. That proves that the outrage over allowing gays in the military was simply fake outrage on behalf of McCain. Since Obama was in office in 2016,McCain had to act like he was opposition aginst the democrats. Now that We got a republican in office, McCain shows his true colors.

Kek wills it. This is your redemption arc now, Bannon.

It doesn't matter, because the notion that people like sandwiches isn't whats so stupid about your commentary; rather, that you would imply a concept as portrayed via such medium would be rejected on the basis of something like 'well i like sandwiches'.
That graphics placement in a jwish deli is only background, yet you behave as though it is the focal point, the argument, and thats clearly not the case.
You remain extremely stupid.

Dudes a Zionist, you're being played.

Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake. If he wants to destroy Kushner we let him. We don't have to like him or think of him as "based" but there's no reason not to let him fuck with those two retards and get them out of the White House.

remake this with trump and 2 scoops on a cone

you are a flaming faggot.
yael kushner chose to be a jew.

if I go around calling myself a nigger and started acting like a nigger, would I be worthy of any respect as a White man?

Hopefully jews' worries are realized.

Her mother and grandmother are fucking yids.

666 Fifth Avenue is a clothing store.

Your meme is weak because people like sandwiches. Don't make people associate jews with things they like (sandwiches), it's just bad memetics.

Only the first six stories.

How? The jewish problem is the most important issue we're facing - and what almost all smaller issues stem from. If they oppose us on that (they do) then they're our enemies.

Always appear weak when you're strong and stong when you're weak niggers

They would never ally with us over the thing that really matters, go against kikes; they would ally themselves with the every kike before us.
We already criticize and fight the MSM all the time, you really don't know jackshit and is babbling it out.