The Premise of the New Black Mirror Episode: Everybody will be happier after white men die

YES!

archive.is/gXOTl

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/2017/12/29/16804664/black-mirror-uss-callister-recap-season-4-review
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/92390498
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/92386866/the-age-of-white-men-is-over
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/92381047
archive.is/y1j11
archive.is/NVjf5
archive.is/eBiF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Callister
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else could have written this but the ultimate soy boy?

So they’re kikes, right?

I can't read it on my smartphone because of bad formatting on Vox.
Do you have more quotes?

So one is an eternal anglo fedora tipper and the other is a soyboy.

I went on the desktop and it’s the same formatting.

Basic gist is: “this fiction REALLY savages those entitled white nerds who have no imagination.”

crimes commited by a good goy at their masters command are also the crimes of the kike

and must be met with even more harshness

I mean I'm all for putting him in the oven but his fat ass will burn for hours

I believe the Enemy has given us an interesting look into his mind. The soyboy/antifa white males are suicide bombers, but a soft kind that doesn’t really want to die, but just sort of help things to decay while they indulge in a form of cuckold fetish. I understand them better now.

Main URL formatting is ok. Archive is messing it up.
vox.com/culture/2017/12/29/16804664/black-mirror-uss-callister-recap-season-4-review

But it can fuel the burning of thousands.

Fuck you.

y..you promise?

Thank you.

I don't know what to think about all this because I have never watched Black Mirror. But I wanted to start for rage purposes. As it is an Anthology I can start by watching random episodes or each Season has a particular theme?

We should oblige the author of that article, he really should die and I'd be much happier.

His flesh will be used for manufacturing plush cat girls

It's an archive link you braindead retard

Wow, such kino, you need to have a very high iq to understand this subtle humor.

This was the finale I had planned for a game mocking antifa, where you play as one of them and topple the ebul cishet white capitalist system, then willingly and happily hang yourself at the end while minorities cheer around you. Then you get a "3 weeks later" and everyone is either dead or starving and ridden with AIDS. I came up with a parody exaggerating their views and yet it actually is right in line with what they believe in. Holy shit, these people really are beyond fucked in the head.

Congratulations! Your idea would probably be cutting edge on Holla Forums in 2012.

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/92390498
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/92386866/the-age-of-white-men-is-over
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/92381047

I archived it.
archive.is/y1j11
archive.is/NVjf5
archive.is/eBiF8

Tell me that face is prothetics, it can't exist in this world

>propaganda pushed by the dystopian government of the country

Jesse Plemons stole my fucking wife to be.
I hate him so much, he doesn't deserve Kirsten Dunst.

there's some real ugly people out there, man

ASMRTheChew

YASS Cuck Slay

That episode was unsettling as hell. The character we follow for the whole episode dies and gets replaced by lines of code, and people barely notice or care. It's heavily implied that everyone who stays in the "heaven" simulation too long degenerates into an emotionally dead pleasure zombie. Are people so fucking dense that they miss all of this just because there's a cutesy lesbian romance at the forefront, and they play some happy music at the end?

I remember they said on their twitter account something along the lines of the fictional scenarios they make being nothing compared to the TRUE HORROR of living in Trump's America.

Before that I was on the fence about watching it, good thing I didn't bother. Whether they do it to gain sympathy from their intended audience or if they actually believe this, they are idiots.

Yes. It was yet another "gay people struggling to be gay in the world" story, the most generic story about gays.

A gay romance story always devolves into just about them being gay, instead of the romance, because the premise is always the endpoint with progressive types. Their stories always suck because of this and since they got their goal of being progressive in the premise, they'll always consider them good regardless.

What's the episode actually about?

Christ it's getting almost unbearable. Lone wolf cells activating when?

i'd rather the ones who want to die for women and poc die so i can take their place atop the food chain.

The original story was not gay, tho.

Nice one.

Drumpf cucked out so we didn't get our Right Wing Death Squads this Christmas.

potus can't be associated with rwds, we have to act independently.

Ugh, who let this retrograde in here? Wake up grandpa, happiness is happiness and there's nothing wrong with that.

It was actually in the episode though. They weren't subtle about it.

There's nothing wrong with being an 'emotionally dead pleasure zombie' except your outmoded conceptions of what emotions people should be allowed to have. My chemical receptors my choice.

But the episode wasn't that at all
It was fucking hilarious
The asshole who "sacrificed" himself didn't die, and they all have to spend an eternity flying through a shitty lens flare JJ Abrams star trek universe populated entirely by white CoD-kiddie dudebros

This. Just saw it. Nothing anti - white about it. Autistic trekkie retards aren't the white race, bobby boy.

they're also not even the characters, either
they're digital copies
the copies think they're real but thanks to the great writing even when talking with a real version of a person they still didn't get that
they're fucking immoral consciousness avatars inside a private video game that gets deus ex machina'd to hell and back through a wormhole through mary sue
not saying they didn't purposely portray any and all white men as evil all he did was stare too long at some womyn despite being an autist and or bubbling idiots
that last episode - had redeeming qualities the second watch through but had too many modern sjw bullshit in it for an old fashioned neurologist like myself

How do people watch television still? Why do you even give it acknowledgment and post about it? I don't get it, it's all guaranteed trash.

This episode was awesome, I recommend it. It is about virtual reality.

Think again. Read the Wikipedia article on it. According to the analysis, it is anti-white male.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Callister

So we're just taking everything random critics for sjw rags write at face value, now?

Thought again, do not agree with it. If the author's intention was to claim "Everybody will be happier after white men die.", then he failed very hard.

Who gives a shit about the analysis? All that matters is whats in the episode itself.

[BLACKED] Mirror may be clearly made by leftists but the only area that it clearly shows in is the casting and decisions of which characters are male/female white/not. If you swapped the races/sexes around in 90% of the episodes Holla Forums would think they were redpilled.