#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Sunday of Rest Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
> The ones who defeated gawker, was us, rejoice, we got the credit we deserved for once.
- archive.is/zWLHt

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

freemagspot.me/Comments.aspx?Element_ID=46450
archive.is/QFJBL
techraptor.net/content/sonys-refund-policy-causes-havoc-for-no-mans-sky-customers
archive.is/aQdhD
tweetsave.com/tauriqmoosa/status/766505081235771392
archive.is/EcYRM
archive.is/tHn9A
archive.is/0Ike3
twitter.com/eric_shorey
kinja.com/accidentreport/recommendations
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11421
archive.is/giItg
archive.is/giItg#selection-6113.0-6113.36
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/la-times-poll-donald-trump-two-points-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/menaquinone4
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/767490792264900608
archive.is/wlANA
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/06/jaden-smith-skirts-combat-bullying/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1099298
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
archive.is/JguQv
archive.fo/r2BEi
vivi.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=789
vivianjamesadventure.tumblr.com/
archive.is/ujARE
techraptor.net/content/deus-ex-mankind-divided-impressions
sankakucomplex.com/2016/08/22/dead-or-alive-nude-mod-hits-the-beach/
archive.is/2OIDP
archive.is/dChQ1
archive.is/gCb6Y
archive.is/zGPnO
twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/767749223504809984
archive.is/9g6tj
archive.is/nHTBe
archive.is/pNdCC
archive.is/nbB41#selection-197.593-201.309
archive.is/N4jkB
archive.is/svhVa
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
archive.is/wlANA
archive.is/MTcf6
change.org/p/sally-kohn-spend-one-week-in-a-country-where-sharia-is-the-law-for-lgbtq-rights-without-bodyguards
archive.is/yhV6o
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/univision-pay-gawkers-nick-denton-921136
heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-iowa-scraps-plans-for-bias-response-team
archive.is/XIbox
archive.is/o9a8j
twitter.com/erikkain/status/767824282797821952
archive.is/CeNWf
archive.is/4YlUA
archive.is/XCxro
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54022626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew lads, its a cut and dry narrative, and Joey boy did some good with withholding some information to make all the men look bad!

Download the shitstorm here!
freemagspot.me/Comments.aspx?Element_ID=46450

Top kek.

Have we started the fire?

And archive of the last thread. archive.is/QFJBL

While overall reddit still has a decidedly leftist lean there's still subs like r/WhiteRights not to mention the Trump sub repeatedly hitting the front page. I'm sure she hates anything that's not a complete leftist hugbox.

they would use an image instead of all the others he looks good in

Its like they just chose the ones women and girls like the most.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

They had to find one where his glorious hair was covered.

They have to go the dudebro route to reinforce their narrative.

If women use it the most, it must be the safest place for women due to the internet being such a horrible place and all for womyn.

FOR HER

Projection.jpg

RIP High Mongous

Hope I wasn't the only one who saw the title as "TRANNY OF THE MOB" when I first opened it.

SONY YES! GREATNESS AWAITS! techraptor.net/content/sonys-refund-policy-causes-havoc-for-no-mans-sky-customers

I still think that whole thing was staged.

I don't care that much for thin laptops, unless it's thin but tough, since I prefer business grade laptops. There's one part I want laptops though, to be as the negroes say, thicccc. The laptop battery capacity. Also anyone who seriously thinks thin laptops=bodyshaming is very likely outrage scamming.

fucking what? I guess if you live on twitter and consider your twitter page private and not public, I could see how you would find trolls there more annoying.

Snapchat is considered by them to be the least trolly because comments disappear too quickly to be mean. By that metric, twitch chat is the least trolly, followed up by halfchan's Holla Forums

Seriously? I thought Smiley killed this bullshit.

for her

It wasn't. Earlier, the girl was mad that he was getting interviews instead of POCs, so she started that against him, and improvised.

Fucking incredible. Elected most trolly by professional pearl-clutching establishmentarians. We did it, fellas. We maxed our level.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha journalists shit their pants and shirk their work at the prospect of mean words on the internet

GAMING ANY JOURNALISM

Oh boy, let me grab a cup of coffee and read through this thing.

Don't forget, we're too EXTREME for 4chan!

What the fuck, I've had my step-sister start crying to me because the PR manager of one of her favorite musicians decided to act like a complete cunt to her online.

just wanna fuck vivian james
destroy her little pussy while she's screaming my names

I wonder how halfchan will react to this

There's your problem. These fucks can act out however they feel like and there journalist and social media pals will cover for them.

That's a clear giveaway that the author's source is the Goons.

Oh, it gets better. Once everyone started calling him out on being a cunt to her, he pulled the "MUH HORSEMINT, FUCK YOU PEOPLE" card.

Did pedodan ever get properly charged?

Unless you work for Sega's PR and run @sonic_hedgehog.

I'm pretty sure the cops just called him a stupid shit because it was actually lolis, not actual CP. But you'll never hear them mention that part.

He asked his reddit buddies in SRS to help him, so yeah, he's sources are from goons.

lolis are illegal in cuckada. They probably just gave him a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.

Yeah, probably. I wouldn't doubt that he cried like a bitch and tried blaming GamerGate for forcing him to download it, though.

You didn't see the livestream of him getting arrested?

Don't worry, I'm here to post it. Here you go.

So who was it that superglued his hand to the mouse, and then right clicked for him?

I recall someone, probably Spacedad, asking him about it, and between all the "yeah I t-totally knew they wouldn't c-charge me with anything HEH", he did have a chat with the Canadian fuzz, and claimed that they said Holla Forums was a "known issue", quotes and all.

Can you just imagine his trip to the precinct tho? He must have walked with his butthole clenched so tightly it created a singularity.

Anyone else notice something is missing?
Anyone?

Hint:
WHERE THE FUCK IS TUMBLR ON THAT TABLE?

Knowing halfchan, they're gonna get salty and pissy, it happened with the knd leak, raids, and other projects, and it will happen now. Compared to us, halfchan is a pussified twink at this point.

It's funny, they keep claiming that, and it's still here. The servers aren't based in a place like Ukraine or anything, the US government could seize the servers at any time. Literally the only thing that could come close to that is some SJW hipster tricking the domain registrar into giving the rights to the domain to them.

Rule one of SJWs.

They always lie.

Yeah, I know. I just think it's funny that they seem to think that if they repeat it, it will magically come true.

Tumblr has led to the deaths of numerous people and even a few pet deaths.

So yea, why the fuck isn't tumblr, you wanna talk about a cesspit? Look no further.

Rule #2 of SJW's and feminists:

Revise and redefine.

holy shit, I didn't even think of that. They must protect the narrative. Too obvious if they shilled it to the top, so they just pretend it's not relevant to the discussion of trolls.

Now that I think about it they can't even use the, "well its borderline CP even if its not fully illegal" excuse over /hebe/, could Jim sue them for libeling the site?

Listen&Believe&OBEY

Nothing wrong there.

Hue.

A…are you saying women can do evil stuffs too?

I agree. They'd cry if you call them faggots or gay or nigs or whatever.

oh boy, incoming cuckchan Holla Forumstards butthurt about losing relevance

It wasn't lolicon, it was mostly child models on /hebe/ that had lingerie on.

#1 boogieman

Saltiest waste of water since the Dead Sea.

Because a quick google search can show that people on Tumblr have harassed users to suicide and killed people's pets.

I argued with one SJW who claimed that he knew a lawyer who said that anyone worth a damn would dismiss hogan right off the bat. When I questioned him about it, he ran off to Ghazi saying something along the lines of how he tried to talk sense to gamergate but they are so bullheaded they won't see the truth.

The thing is, he seemed so convinced, that I actually believed that he was telling the truth and that Gawker was going to win.

After Gawker lost, I looked back on his profile to see how he justified that, and he went on about how the jury was bribed and other such bullshit, no mention about what his lawyer friend said.

You mean the same thing you could do in the first one?

Goddamn is this irrelevant nigger grasping.

They merely adopted the darkness.

We have been broken by it, molded by it.

I wonder if there is connections to time and tumblr, because the disclusion of tumblr and yet something as obscure as yik yak made that list is sketchy as fuck.

….? But you can do that in the original as well…? In fact most stealth games allow for non-lethal runs, what the fuck is this guy even on?

Guys, Metal Gear Solid 1 don't exist, right?!

It makes sense when you remember that they don't play games.

Speaking of which, is Dishonored worth buying?

I love how they rewrite history so gamergate starts everything they hate.

Once again an SJW who didn't play the original trying to play 'hello fellow kids' midway through a franchise. No shit you can play non-lethal in dishonored.

He's one of those far left loons that's baffling popular among devs (who likely share his values) that SJW hits too close to home, so he tries to parody it, but because he's a fucking lunatic, can't quite manage.

Or hell, even Reddit itself.

To say nothing of Super Mario Bros. 1, even. This shit isn't new.

Doesn't the first DeusEx also allows finishing the game without killing no one?

You had to kill people in mgs 1, though, it was the later games that allowed non lethal takedowns.

Dishonored goes for about ~$20 these days and comes with all the DLC to boot, If you want it give it a go, the DLC story is better than the main game tho

I guess the first Dishonored game doesn't exist either

You can and, in fact, full non-lethal is the "canon" route.

nice

ideologues are the last to know they given up rationality for fantasy and too narcissistic to admit they were wrong hence the doubling down. like cult members, they have to come to terms with the time they lost due to being 'all in'
they are lost until they break the spell themselves, and only when they want it

I didn't like the art style, but the game play was alright

Wouldn't want the article to actually ask hard questions, would we? And I imagine that would hit too close to home for the author, and their audience.

There was mandatory parts in MGS1 where you had to kill. The later games had full non-lethal runs

What the hell is alt-right anyways?

Damn straight skippy.

Not really. The least fun way to play is the only way to get the true end. No lethal, no powers.

I would not say reddit is as obscure, as it became the post digg digg. Voat is though.

I am pretty sure any lawyer that puts politics over work does not make a lot of money, or have too many cases. If anyone would have been dumped only not because of the delicious legal fees that could be charged it was denton. The lawyers were so shitty you'd swear they got him the guilty vercict on purpose.

Grabbing at straws for attention as they fade into irrelevancy. I'd say it's sad if I didn't know Tauriq was some spoiled rich guy who spends all his time on social media bitching about how everyone else with less money and white skin is more privileged.

Archives motherfucker, do you know it?

The tweets. archive.is/aQdhD tweetsave.com/tauriqmoosa/status/766505081235771392

The retarded PCGaymer article archive.is/EcYRM

A meme.

From what I can tell, their definition is "anything we don't like that isn't bible-thumping Christians holding AK-47s in a crowded mall."

You know what you're right. There are those sort of freaks lefties who don't actually adopt the label but defend it to the death because they know that deep down all the sjw crap causes are what they like to defend.

A term used by progressives to throw anyone that likes Trump under.

Yeah, seriously, who the fuck says "side with us, or you're a fucking Nazi" as their opening statement?

the new attempt at controlling the language and narrative thru language, the alt right is anyone not batshit leftist in the current year.

A buzzword coined by leftist media that basically just means right-wing politicians with left-wing PR

Where are they located, for that matter? I take it Jim operates his own hosting.

What's even MORE baffling about this though is that the good ending of the first Dishonored required you to go non-lethal, or as non-lethal as possible

San Francisco, I think. In the same building as the 2ch servers.

The term the left gave to political funposters

Holla Forums is hosted in the Philippines at Jims hosting company NT Technology

And anybody who crosses Jim, gets fed to the PIGS

If I were trying to meld into a fandom as one of their own, the first thing I would do (if I were too lazy to actually play the game/ watch a series on tv/ read the comics) would be to look up the endings on youtube. If he had just done that he would have seen that the good ending came from a non-lethal playthrough.
How arrogant do you have to be to pretend to be a gamer without doing even the most basic research?
Although, if your side claims all games are mindless shooters with no story, I guess you wouldn't consider looking for story endings.

Why did Holla Forums lost it's .com domain again? Wasn't it goons tricking the registrar into withholding the domain?

wow, he's none of the B's typical of goons

Give him a year. He'll lose the hair and start wearing the glasses. Then he'll try to recoup by growing out the neckbeard. I guarantee it

The fact that kikes got meme magic'd into wearing the echo will never not be funny

For you faggots too lazy to look, here's the article in archive: archive.is/tHn9A

when you put all of your stats into the beta B, you have no points left over for the others

Yep. Holla Forums did better than even hitler in getting them to wear their stars proudly.

A catchall term for any and all people who:
1. Has a beef with the present right-wing media/political establishment, hence the "Alt-"
2. Define themselves as "right wing" (whatever that means), hence the -right.

It can be anything from nazis, lah-lah land reactionaries who wants to live in high fantasy novel/epic poem, nationalist/isolationists, and Alex Jones type paranoid cranks to libertarian "hippies of the right", inoffensive "South Park Republicans", anti-nannystaters, and various right wing positions who have adopted the traditionally "left wing" fear of government/corporate collusion.

Of course the media establishment use the time-honored technique of judging a group by their worst members, so to them they're all nazis even the jews.

It's like they're putting the badge on themselves.

when goons scape the 4B curse they can be spotted as having a punchable face

god damn it you're right

Yep, totally an unbiased look into internet culture.
Yeah, it was exactly that. While chucklefucks like PedoDan, Peter Coffin, and whatever useful idiot Laurelai could rope into emailing CloudFlare in an attempt to suspend Holla Forums's anti-DDoS service so they could continue DDoSing it, some enterprising Goon called up the registrar and got the domain itself suspended for "suspicious behavior/possible illegal content."

I'm pretty sure Jews don't display the B's.

Bad word for moderates.

I really don't get the self-applied ((( paren/echo ))) thing. Since it has made news as being this anti-Semitic hate tag, why would people even think about touching something so politically "toxic"?

High jews dont, but the lesser/diluted jews can have the 4bs.

solidarity, and to throw off anyone still using that filter.

archive.is/0Ike3
7 Dangerous Anti-Feminist Groups You Should Know About
MGTOWs, MRAs, and Gamergaters, oh my!

Wow, so brave.

Still a goon for using (((Jew)))

Is this the anniversary counterattack people was talking about?

Strange, as we have evidence that feminists, sjws and antiggs do all that, yet they have none that gg have done.

I haven't been paying much attention to the case. How bad were they?

ARE WE BEING RAIDED

Didn't you know Mr. Krabs? Gamergate was Number 1!

Can't believed we missed this and he's your typical clickbaiter twitter.com/eric_shorey

T H R E E
D A Y S

Well, they did say hosting porn of, 5 year olds was it, was fine. In court.

Citations needed

against *forced cultural diversification, to the point where the original work is left a half aborted mess. Also, if you "liberal social criticism" is above any other criticism in response, it's shit. Plain and simple.

Really?

Hah, nope.

WE CALLED IN THE BOMB THREAT ON OUR OWN EVENT, CONFIRMED

Where?

Keep pretending you still have the gay/black/latino vote and that your politicians totally didn't throw them under the bus for refugees, SJWs.

That was Daulerio. Still pathetic though, that their lawyers don't tell them "DON'T BE A JACKASS IN COURT."

If this is him kinja.com/accidentreport/recommendations he's still butthurt about Gawker going into the trash.

Sauce? Reverse only gives me some sort of twitter list. Even a hint is fine.

Arthur Chu's currently attempting to stalk Chelsea at a convention right now–Oh wait, he's rabidly anti to the point where he wants us all dead, never mind.

Seriously? I don't believe you.

It's funny, that whole last line quoted in reads like a rogue's gallery of aGG's accomplishments, not ours.

See

I got the wrong one, but the lawyers would have prevented that if they were competent.

Yeah, seriously, what evidence do they have? Nothing. Meanwhile, we've got a SHITTON of evidence that they unapologetically do everything that they accuse us of doing.

Yadda Yadda

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

Boypussy

Only in danbooru user

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11421

Thank you.

ARCHIVE, FAGGOT
archive.is/giItg

It was never .com, it was .co

You know the right to remain silent? The right that exists so you don't incriminate yourself?

People have been falsely imprisoned for simply forgetting a detail about their whereabouts during the time the crime took place.

How the fuck did Daulerio think saying he'd post kiddy porn on his site would benefit him?

is he talking to himself?

archive.is/giItg#selection-6113.0-6113.36

Any familiar faces? He follows these people

Trump is ahead in the polls again, and the media is shitting itself.

Real polls, unlike the ones with pathetically small and biased groups you see on CNN?

I can absolutely guarantee that he has masturbated to at least one of the LWs, and that he was part of revolt and shilled here.

I wonder if it was a perfect combo of bad lawyers and bad client. When someone gets called to the stand, most lawyers worth their $$$ would prepare their client, and if the client has any brains they would listen to their lawyers. Even something as simple as
treat it seriously, don't be sarcastic, or try a 'lol it's just a prank brah' defense in a COURT OF LAW.

Interesting.

Maybe Hillary should have went to Louisiana. Dubya did more during Katrina than Oboingo did during this.

test

Polls aren't trustworthy no matter what they say. There's no way that such swings in public sentiment are happening back and forth at this point, polls should be ignored no matter who you support or who they say is currently ahead.

Enough with the Trump shitposting. Keep it in Holla Forums. Both candidates are shit. Who fucking cares.

That "why do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result" speech probably helped, as well.

Politics are a serious business.

My parents are kicking me out for supporting Trump. Not that i'm complaining though, I can afford to be on my own anyway.

Shillery supporter confirmed.

Stop. They said both were shit.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/la-times-poll-donald-trump-two-points-hillary-clinton/

Looks like normalfag Central to me, save for one which is that pic of Pepe smiling at the 9/11 attack, which is painted green and purple for some reason…

Also a couple of big-titted grills but that's neither here nor there.

What does TRUMP DADDY poll numbers have to do with VIDYA GAMES?

trump is basically gregor at this point

any way to find out who that is?

twitter.com/BeyondBarbie24

This one spams links

Every singly lefty media outlet and mouthpiece loves to use Trump to virtue signal how progressive they are by shitting on him. That includes game journos. Vidya journalists made Trump video game related by bringing in their politics into the discussion of the medium.

I want to make Japan's vidya and anime fans proudly triggering long before 2020. How is this accomplished?

PUBLIC ENEMY #1

hell, to that point,

They are trying to sway gamers to vote hillary.

After they declared us dead.

They could have fooled so much more people, they have no idea.

Oh yeah, seriously, there's a fucking Metroid: Federation Force article that starts out the gate bashing Trump.

Very few people in the world think past tomorrow nights meal.

God damn

It looks like the pic is in the same order as in the page, so I spotted it.

twitter.com/menaquinone4

Go back to Plebbit and take it up the ass from your fellow Fedoras.

Can't argue with that reasoning.

Just imagine the hypothetical conversation. :^)

That was my point.

One isn't in the video game, and the other isn't a woman.

HAIL HATECHAN

And you leave out Clinton's attempts to ban video games because?

DOUJIN
FUCKING
WHEN

TOO EXTREME FOR 4CHAN!
Also,

Lolicon ain't real, Stein. Unless he's talking about /hebe/.

Has mombot said anything to nips about SEALDs?

You can't ignore that shit. Spread the word before it can even grow and reinforce how much Japan loves TnA to make a statement.

Apparently, she's trying to assassinate Julian Assange now.

That one from Pokemon is such overrated unattractive shit.

/hebe/ is a great place to learn about herbs.

Please don't tell me this is GITS

I'm more of an Inkling and Ashley guy myself.

Finally someone fucking replies to me.

SEALDs? Update?

TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL.

Stop spamming lolis.

Filtered!

Only cheif daisuke is alright, but the rest scream "we did not lear from dbz evolution"

hebe was nuked months ago. Codemonkey hardened a few rules

disgusting

do they actually think this movie will make money?

/hebe/ lives on in a new form.

Please don't tell me it's what I think it is.

Have you bought enough merch from daddy Milo, goyim?

oh shit it's real

This better be fake

It's a little childish, but I don't ever get tired of the media making me feel like a supervillain just for shitting on them with memes.

We are the bogeyman - the monster under their beds, and its a great time to be alive!

No idea, I had no choice but to go ask halfchan /h/ if someone got it from C90 but no results, I must wait a little longer.

Those chicks are university girls, university girls, you don't often see legal woman in Chennai besides Milfs damn it.

WAIT A SECOND, IS THIS GHOST IN THE SHELL?

I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT I RECOGNIZED THIS

i can't tell who jack black's meant to be playing

I didn't, until it was pointed out. And it looks stupid IMO.

WAIT, THAT'S JACK FUCKING BLACK?

Acid, none of these faggots will discuss it with me.

Can you please tell me how things are going in Japan with GG or any general anti-socjus shit?

Hey guys what's up

Because parts are so similar that they get close to the uncanny valley, they look similar to the gits characters in some ways. However, the fact they are not all asians, and that bato lacks his lens eyes and honestly, not ron pearlman makes me mad.

Pic 3 is scarlet johanson. Its probably real

No, that's some Danish actor who I can't remember, but he was in Game of Thrones.

No, idiot.

Sup acid

well thank christ for that

kek

freech Holla Forums confirmed for the final boss.

Holy shit. His fans are even more asshurt about that tweet having a ton of retweets.
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/767490792264900608

yes right next to endchan and 16chan

Glad to see Jimbo's fans are better than us trolls.

This is the first time I've heard of Yikyak, and it's somehow listed ahead of twitter on the Times 'trolly' meter? That's definitely strange. Also a clever user pointed out previously, tumblr is not on the list, isn't that curious.

Anyone have that pic of the list of popular internet acryonym and lingo used by young folks, decoded for parents? Because that's what the whole article reminds me of.

what did she mean by this?

You now also have burnout fags trying to defend Jim trying to rile up his fanbase. How is it anything other than Jim getting upset or mad? All he does is get mad than pretend he was never mad or his fanbase was unjustly blamed for something after they threaten people.

This GG resurgence has been insane

It means you're a furry and you should kill yourself, doggyfucker.

It also looks like Tauriq and 9volt are trying to push the pro-censorship bandwagon again. Tauriq actually thinks that no-violent runs in stealth games are something that anti-censorship people would be againts and 9volt is now sperging out about how overwatch characters have boobs that are too big. He is also asshurt at how much relevance he lost after the whole mombot thing.

is that zombie Asuka?

Sounds like he's being more a disingenuous cunt, if you ask me.
Oh my fucking Christ, could they Puritan harder?

No idea m8. I know that Capcom is pandering to the censorship fags and SNK is remaining amazingly based. Beyond that I've heard not a peep.

Some kind of demon possession I think. Note the fangs.

I'd agree with most people but not with Tauriq. The guy knows absolutely nothing about vidya. You may as well go in your nearest senior center and ask a random resident there a question about video games as talk to him. He's a complete diversity hire.

They could, but they don't want to cause infighting between sex negs and sex positive sjws.

The huge amount of derailing and meta drama is what scared a lot of people away. With Max Read's article vindicating GG it brought people back and shut up the revoltards narrative.

anyone have the back to reddit pic with things like xd and le on it?

Fictional characters in a fictional setting. Do they know it's not real? And are they also the same type of people who push 'some women have a penis, get over it', but if a woman happen have bigger breasts because surprise surprise it happens, it's called variation in nature. They claim that is internalized sexism, extreme sexual dimorphication patriarchy oppression, donate to my patreon etc?

I love all the articles shitting on us again. I missed that shit.

I really didn't expect it to work out that well.

Why are they all coming now, did we do something?

I thought we died a long time ago.

I'm going to autistically pick apart the Holla Forums statement. I'd autistically pick apart the rest of the article, but I don't want to flood the thread.

Because there couldn't be any other reason to visit Holla Forums. Not simply having a higher opinion of Holla Forums, or out of simple curiosity.

Implying that websites are countries.

Not share, they couldn't outright bullshit on that one, but discuss. Because talking about something is haram.

Also, loving how they didn't bring up Encyclopaedia Dramatica, a site documenting and discussing trolling and those who get trolled.

Have yourself a transparent background version.

We're Schrodinger's "movement". Dead when the MSM want to act hard, alive when the MSM need someone/thing to scare idiots with.

Yea thats what I find weird, it was all quiet regarding us, suddenly all this shit.

Is there even such a thing? Most of the ones that claims they're totally sex positve guise, seems very superficial about it. Usually after 5-10 minutes, they sound pretty much exactly like the sex neg puritans. And the sex neg puritans usually have lots of skeletons in their closet and are yuuuge hypocrites about it.

I guess they dug us up just to piss on us.

thanks, recent Holla Forums exodus is particularly cancerous.

I think it is funny how we are considered to be the top boogeyman ever. All we do is exist and shitpost and that makes us literally hitler 2.0.

At least post the porn version.

They are like self hating gay men.

thank you good sir

I'm just waiting on them to call Trump a gamergater since hitler failed, obviously its the only way to take their insults to a higher level.

we live in the gamergate era now, where consumers are scary and have independent thoughts about things

Uni starts up again tomorrow.
I'm party disappointed that I won't be able to sleep in, but I also have a really comfy schedule that gets me done nice and early so I'll likely be more productive overall.
I just hate mornings.

It's hilarious, really. It's not like we even tried to become this monster. All we wanted was for people to give games (and gamers) the media coverage they deserve.

I'm not really seeing it. Just seems like the Time getting pissy that the internet hates online journalism now, and they are tagging in GG and the alt right to slander everyone that hates them.

do not click

vore doujin?

I thought they were in favour of open borders for refugees.

Good luck user. My last year starts in a few weeks. I'm right there with ya. I'm still a horrid, broken mess of a human being, but I'm gonna make it through university. God damn.

archive.is/wlANA

It is apparently happening.

Yeah, and you'd think that they would cheer on the quarantining of "undesirables."

Well I wasn't expecting that, but then again it's not bad compared to the stuff I've sBOO.

This is fresh off Trump calling the New York Post a shit rag, and leftists going OH YEAH?!?! to stick it to him.

So holy shit count me in to watch the latest round of Mental Gymnastics from all sides.

Let's go from one turd to another.

Fucking kek, how fucking sheltered do you have to be to think REDDIT is some sort of shady troll hangout.

I guess that makes us like internet hell to these people.

You should go back there.

you should too.

Yep.

you're gonna be alright. Just remember that uni doesn't define you or what you have to do afterwards

You're welcome.

Welcome to the year 20XX, where Bush gets shat on while Obama does just as bad. Even WikiLeaks, who got their collective dick sucked by MSM until dear Clinton was cast in a negative light, hinted at this level of corruption back in 2014.

Corporation sponsored blogs when? Hopefully never.

If only these chucklefucks knew or pretended to know the Habbo Hotel raids. Fun times.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/06/jaden-smith-skirts-combat-bullying/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1099298

It's that fucking Bugs Bunny.jpg from Tails Gets Trolled in real life.

I think it's funny that yikyak is still on the "troll" list even though it was turned into a safe space with mandatory user accounts, disabled user mode, and aggressive moderation (some people were getting banned for unfavorable political opinions in my area because the janitor was abusing their power).
There's recently been an exodus to some german app called Jodel that's basically what YikYak used to be.

I'm way over optimistic about seeing this, but disappointment isn't anything new. It's fun to see the term shill used in a news media outlet, though

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

test run by crazy man see how the security reacts

Do they realize that pizza hut literally shows images of pineapple pizza?

gamergate_was_right.jpg

God, jaden smith is /cuteboy/ material.
I wanna fuck him so bad it hurts.

Gross.

Blacks.

I really should have posted this back in .
archive.is/JguQv

That's nice Milo.

He tried to warn us, and it worked.

Depends really, I'm picky about my niggers, a lot of black men have absolutely beautiful asses.

Don't compare me to that disgusting parasite.
He picks really ugly black men, and he has the guts to call himself "fabulous", pathetic.

How did I forget my favourite site? Now I feel like an asshat.

No two sides are safe, it's every man for himself.

shame on you.

Shame on me indeed.

>western journalism is collapsing
More like it is a walking, maggot infested corpse that has been shambling along gor a few decades now because everone denied that anything was wrong.

It already happened.

archive.fo/r2BEi

How do we turn this into a banner?

I did already

Looks like they're sending Assassins now.

Kazerad nailed it when he said these people are essentially sheltered and afraid of what the internet can do. They project all those fears on us.

A shame that now no one else listens to him anymore.

no, but the years of anxiety and depression and probably other shit already has, so it's whatever for me

wow I'm a fucking idiot please billy me

Holy shit. At least she opened up about it in the end. Here's hoping she had a better job than shill after that blog, even if it's full time motherhood.

you would like that wouldn't you

Does Sparrow still post here or something? I know he did Viv, LW and I believe two posts are on 8booru. Sage for offtopic.

those ears are pretty big. Is she a rabbit?

Does anyone have anymore pictures relating to this project?

That's fucking hilarious

the same sparrow as this?

Bet you a dollar that MSM will not mention it, or downplay it as lolol some wacky hero tries to climb the embassy Assange in. Just like that wacky spiderman dude who climbed Trump Tower, or the guy who bravely rushed a trump rally to just peacefully talk to the Donald.

I don't have the archive link, but there was one 'lifestyle' blogger who got called out for pretending he wasn't a sponsored blogger shill, because he didn't even change the script that the corporate sponsor gave him. Since the way you're suppose to shill correctly is to change up the script and make it sound more natural. Like you're just some average schmoe who loves brand X and not getting paid\payola to say good things about it.

And this happened this year I think. So that shit still goes on.

ayylmao

God, the Holla Forums rage mascot makes me realize how damn bushy my eyebrows are.
I like it, but I look pissed al the time. Shit, I even have the same lines under my eyes.

You're gonna have to learn how to smile.
A powerful face with a good smile gets shit done.

Exactly.

The very same.
vivi.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=789

How was this figured out? Did some other shill say the exact thing?

Reminder that theres nothing wrong with liking traps or being gay or having fetishes.

Dude, thats pretty sweet.

trips aside

No, no, no! It's only when I don't make any facial movements, I have a "resting bitch face"
I learned how to smile all the time when I got my first job actually.
It's how I got my first and best looking boyfriend yet
he looked a lot like the /vr/ mascot but muscular and VERY /fit/
his voice was DEEP and powerful, he was an italian man after all
then he wanted an open relationship because he kept seeing pretty ladies and going to concerts
I stopped contact with the guy altogether and quit my job
It felt so fucking awful
I'm glad I quit, my boss was a bitch

I've grown a lot from it, and past heartbreaks before I even had a proper relationship, rejection and all, but now, I always, always smile. I'm a pretty upbeat, down-to-earth guy, even if I don't have the best looks, my smiles just make me more attractive it would seem. People like my positive vibes.

just saw this new banner

bully me, idgaf

Nothing at all. I only object to those who claim traps aren't gay and are in denial about their sexuality.

Yeah.
I don't care if people like traps. But they are definitely gay.

So fucking glad that one made it in.

were you dating Jim Sterling?

nvm

was there a thread about banners?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I only object to the "everyone has their own fetishes" part, as that would include ntr.

I don't give a shit if you want to fuck someones boyhole while they wear girlclothes, or vice versa. just don't justify NTR.

[justifying intensifies]

IIRC the guy tweeted a text that was near verbatim with the promo text on the company website.

Fuck no.
I hate fat dudes.

slightly chubby are fine.

NTRfags are subhumans. Everyone knows this.

So, anons, what are your fetishes

Mine isImpregnation, Naked apron and Traps, you can thank yourselves for that last one.

> inb4 hand holding

Image related to my second fetish.

The shilling is real.

How did I fuck that up

Anything but farts, blood, furry or scat.

nobody's falling for it anyway, nothing to worry about.

vivianjamesadventure.tumblr.com/

The innovence of that hamster, its something.

Well guys 4 years before Tokyo Olympics start… our goal must be to cause SocJus and associated as much as damage as possible so they cannot taint glorious Nippon.

Although I believe Donald Trump winning would be the hardest blow for them and they would take decades to recover.

have a .webm

We'd all be dead before that if he wins. There just aren't enough desalinization plants to remove the salt they'd contaminate every lake, river, and pond with

thanks fam, this and the cheetus.gif still gets me everytime.

So I stumbled onto a link from one of the archives articles posted. From a liberal horsefucker journo no less: "Why Trump Will Win The Election: 5 Reasons."

archive.is/ujARE

Personally I like /ara/, cupless bras and crotchless panties, and traps. I blame Holla Forums for the last one as well.

lactation/milking cowgirl, impregnation, ara, nudity(this one works with the cowgirl, ie embarrassing forced nudity for a cowgirl)

Sounds like a good setting to me.

>trap
Good one.

All people I have know prefer /ss/

It seems everyone prefer little boys fucking a woman instead of a faceless fat man

for someone doing research into this sort of stuff he should know it is refereed to as another "board"

hair, monstergirls and leglock
besides the obvious vanilla.

It is also home to the worst fandoms out there.
remember when the Steven Universe fans bullied that girl into trying to kill herself for drawing one of the characters "thin"

-Unwilling stripping, such as combat clothes ripping or losing a strip game
-Female protagonist stripped for poor performance (like the 2D Metroid game over animations or Madison stripping in Heavy Rain for not picking the right options)
-Sexy bad ends/game overs in general
-Rape into mind break sexual slavery
-/ss/
-/ll/
-Lesbian rape

And recently because of Persona and Cold Steel:

-Female teacher and male student

It's michael moore, who with every pic I see, he starts resembling the crazy gommie spinster aunt who has 50 cats shitting up her apartment, and can't fucking shut up during thanksgiving dinner about how awful the rightwing cis white het male rapists are.
Also this gem reveals just how libtards really feels towards the commoner small folks.

Holy shit a secret ballot sounds fucking sinister you guise, no cameras, no listening device, and no one to make you vote for the right side of history!

forgot the thumbnail was so lewd

ara ara

Nice joke, Gilda

Backpack cucking.

Im a vanillafag, always will be

Breast sucking
Yuri
Big/little brother and little/big sister incest
Traps
Christmas Cakes
Oppai loli
Clothes ripping
Age gap
Pleasurable rape
Tanned skin
Rape into consensual sex
Chikan
Foxgirls
Interspecies
/ss/
Teachers
Girl and monster
Zombie rape (even flesh eating horrors have enough dick, unity left in their soul not to butcher a hot girl)
Corruption without NTRshit
Leg lock
Stockings
Furry

And sex from behind positions with the girl either sitting or laying if the guy is.

Exactly what I was fucking trying to talk about earlier. One goal should be to reinforce Japan's comfortability with hypersexualization and especially idealized female designs.

Whatever happened to this guy anyway?

I do have fetishes of my own, user, but I control it.

older women who aren't faking it

Don't forget to wish your daughteru a happy birthday today.

That's on 9/11, which I think is a fair bit away.

I do but I'll keep it to myself for now.

Wasn't that when Milo visited halfchan?

IIRC, TFYC fundraiser thing completed on 9/11

Yep, Milo came around during Vivian's birth.

It's the date TFYC's IndieGoGo campaign was funded.

Well I guess it's relevant to all this talk of impregnation fetishes.

Mindbreak and yuricest

He looks so different.

I wonder if he became more fabulous due to the sudden influx of JoJo watching anons pestering him.

So can we please fucking discuss that kind of thing?

but how? Japan barely listens to the west, let alone random people on the internet. Even if we reinforced what they were doing, it wouldn't have much effect.

I remember what relief that thread was, to not be completely stonewalled by the entire media. I believe that was a significant moment in history.

Remember that September 4th is Gilda's Birthday!

God, he's so fucking desperate for validation.

Is this darkest dungeon?

Mombot? Spread the word about shit and encourage developers that both of their audiences want them to keep making sexy girls and these retards don't represent anything?

Huh.

It did, earlier today.

That pic of milo on half/v/ reminded me of something from earlier. I decided to check kia to see what they were saying about the time article and fond this. Even the good part of reddit is still fucking reddit.

Someone posts a screencap from here. Redditors think it comes from halfchan despite the post count being in the 8millions. Post correcting them that it is from Holla Forums downvoted. This is somehow your fault, Gildafag.

it is for me

So what did it look like, basically shit designed to get people like Captain Diabetes asshurt?

It looks like it is mostly the left being upset that it is trending more than anything.

I don't even go to Reddit

Of course it is. At this point, I wouldn't doubt that it all snowballed from some SJW's snarky comment.

I need someone to bully, and you're the closest

Jokes on you, I enjoy being bullied!

Your id is grading you.

G-geez, stop user, I have to go out in a few minutes!

lot of upset blacks and lefties not realizing their hypocrisy

I miss Kyasubro posting his waifu all the time.

I know he's still on Twatter, but any idea why he stopped posting here last year?

a Vivian by Archie comic book artist Evan Stanley in celebration of the 2nd anniversary

Nice. I love her art.

Neat.

Dead

set

heres a better version

the better version comes when the commissionis finished

So much great art lately.

Is Mark going to protect his board from the coming storm of newfaggotry or will we end up having to make another Holla Forums?

mark wont even ban val

ive been banned a few times and mark wont unban me when I tell him to
despite that all my bans have been clearly targeted and unjust

But banning furries is always fair. They are furries.

As long as they're just fapping to furry tits and not any of that autistic shit, I don't care.

I personally blame Lola from Space Jam as well as Rouge. That shit is way too impressionable on kids.

ill color it some other day, i gotta go to bed now

you dont need to color it
its not finished
its part of a commission I am getting, I just teasting with the sketch

Take care ! It's looking really good already. Even though I'm into more petite girls, and bushes aren't really my thing.

shush marche, we can get two pictures out of this

is that your work? If so thank you. although those small flapjack titties are an affront to my ara loving tendencies

The arms' anatomy looks a bit strange, but other than that, fuck, if the next few days offer quality content such as this, we're gonna enjoy ourselves quite a bit. Good job user.

It's cool people are making so many new drawings, but don't forget the other tans exist!!

it's not the anniversary of their creation though

also no-one with good taste will ever ever draw reddit goblin

Don't worry I got something in the pipeline

meant to reply to

Why there isn't more loli Freya is beyond me

tophat? Or are you another drawfag?

Gilda confirmed for that kid who demands presents on other kids' birthdays.

different drawfag

Thank you!!

first pic is Freya though

Yes, it's an attempt by gildafag to look like someone who isn't him.

Just because my favorite is Gilda doesn't mean I don't want to see more of the DP sisters.

DPing sisters must make for some great porn

well if there was ever any doubt that ralph shill impersonating gildafag the other day was actually gildafag, this comment removes that. Fuck the ralph shill. Trying to start a tan war is his most heinous crime
Anyone have the pic of Danielle hugging Gilda from behind and resting her tits on her head?

Why does people think I would dare to do something like that. Gilda wouldn't, and so the same goes for me.

ralph shill is too dumb to impersonate anyone.

I want to see this

Usually the ralph shill comes out swinging with the retardation. Even when he's trying to go undercover, he sticks out and is quickly spotted. This time he was trying to imitate you, which he managed to do more successfully. He started off by just posting gilda and saying how she was best, something that wasn't too obvious. Then his defence of gilda got stronger until he was bashing other tans. I should have picked it earlier, but it was only when he kept going on after the topic moved past tans that it was obvious.
Thank you for the pic, I should have saved it many times before.

Speaking of Shanley, have you guys heard about #daddygate yet?

Near as I can tell Shanley is back on Twitter (Milo must be in conniptions, oy vey NOW she chooses to come back) having a hissy fit because people are culturally appropriating bondage fetishists or something.

Actually it's about ethics in filial name paternalism. :^j

Looks like Square Enix is now handing out Review Codes to Techraptor.

techraptor.net/content/deus-ex-mankind-divided-impressions

Oh yeah, BAKING THE NEXT THREAD

Don't worry, I'll bake it great!! Just trust me, what could possibly go wrong?

Life is now complete.
sankakucomplex.com/2016/08/22/dead-or-alive-nude-mod-hits-the-beach/

it's reddit goblin she can't do anything right

You really are fucking retarded

I wouldn't trust you to bake a fucking Jew

Can't that fabulous Tory faggot just, you know, make a new Twitter account? For a self-style troll, he's pretty terrible at it.

Who said that baking it early means releasing it in a few minutres?

Jesus, I thought you guys like having soemone to bake threads, and I just wanted to tell you earlier than usual.

There's no justification for all this bullying!!! Stop please!

it gets me hard

given the date, it should be 'vivian conception edition'

Is that so?

If Viv is preggers, who's the daddy?

We all know the answer but you would bully me if I give it

I would bully you at any rate, but the reason for which I would bully you lacks the anatomical features to produce such an effect.

Or the mental capacity to understand what would be happening

aren't they pushing on the twitters for the supposed dox of mombot to be her boyfriend or whatever the fuck's even going on

I barely dare to ask, but is it possible that Plebbit is down? I wanted to look up something on KiA but it seems the website hit the shitter.

….is it possible that our meme magic has succeeded?

Stop bullying me so much it's starting to make me feel weird, and I wish I were joking

Nevermind, it's back.

fuck

is it good weird

like in muh doujins when the girls are bullied by having their nipples rubbed

user, stop, this is off-topic, we should focus and stop this non-sense.

archive.is/2OIDP

nonsense is one word. I'm going to bully you for that

?olleH

siht eteled-d

nobodies home. I have an essay to finish.

It felt like John Kelly more than Ralphshill to me. Even used a Vivian pic later that he's particularly fond of.

Is there a rar or something with every pic from this series?

You aren't allowed to ban evade so he'd have to not let it be known who he is. Since its Milo that's obviously out of the question.

then finish it

are you going to get a drawfag to 'gilda-ify' them?

I am. It's long.

and hard?

What, why?

I just wanted them to increase my rwaction pics folder and because I like the pictures.

I know you love Gilda way better than me and that's how you came up with that idea and I didn't, but don't project your desires on me user!

yeah. Taking this much in is making my head spin.

She does have gilda proportions

Sweet. They deserve it.

I'm probably late for this, but did you amigos see this?

Meme magic strikes again with a case of waifu suicide:

archive.is/dChQ1

Some Costa Rican kid actually hanged himself to go with his waifu.

I'm so dead inside that I just find this funny.

This is some next level shit.

Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono.

i've heard this before, it's gook slang for masturbation. makes me wonder what the others mean.

not a bad idea

anybody got those noose/portal pics?

if the theory of quantum suicide is correct he'll never be with his waifu

You mean like this one?

yeah, like that.

One of my crew people needed a ride home today and when we arrived at her house to drop her off, she offered me a blowjob for the ride.

I turned it down.

I felt it was wrong, all I did was give her a ride home and the whole situation caught me off guard. And now I know this sweet girl gives blowjobs in exchange for rides, and I worry. Now I feel weird about all of it.

That is all.

Saged for off topic.

was she just maybe into you instead?

Girls are fucking disgusting

Someone tweet this at him: if you think creating racism is the proper way to fight racism, you're a fat blob that should hang yourself.

If you're taking that approach it just says to me you blew every guy you fancied a bit.

More proof that 4chan is the new plebbit

I don't think so, I had the same thought. We barely know each other, and she'd be slumming it with me. It was all so bizarre.

Not sure if this was posted already.

archive.is/gCb6Y

Good thing you turned her down.

Remember when Acid cucked Asuka away from Drybones?

Kind of happened already.

Holy fucki9ng shit, what a load of bull. Ya know, it's funny because Holla Forums has had the best community I've experienced yet, and not just as far as imageboards go. And the child pornagraphy bit is pure and utter shit.

Can't have Tumblr in the running, or else it would come in first. Tumblr is nothing but a cesspit of hate and despair. Normal kids go in, and transfurry polygendered queerkin with headmates named "Bruce" come out the other. It poisons children and ruins their lives and futures. People have literally committed suicide because the Tumblr Cult unleashed hell on them, and for stupid shit to boot.

And reddit is home to hate groups? Ha! Social "Justice" is a fucking hate group! Really, do you EVER see an SJW expressing anything other than hate? Do you? I sure as hell don't. All they do is attack and piss and moan. They bask in their hatred. They revel in racism and self hatred. Sexisim, rape, racisim, hell, even murder is all ok and good, so long as it goes in one direction. Fuck these people.

How are "men going their own way" a threat to feminism?

What point are you trying to make exactly? Are you saying that you don't think that there's been inordinate focus on policing online interactions and a push for more?

Not fucking a woman is abuse and sexism.

a friend drew me a great vivian

Mu poimt ks alex jones advertisement

Why is she skiing? This isnt video games

She's playing SkiFree

maybe the deepfreeze twins took her on forced vacations to get her out of her house

or maybe uncle Holla Forums did

why screencap the post there as well then? Also who cares what advertises here after that latino imageboard did with images that looked like cp.

It's literally just a fear mongering "article." And it's even funnier when you consider that simple disagreement is "trolling" to these people.

But whatever, it helps us out. It'll keep people the fuck away.

Fuck off idiot

You first furfag.

Miranda is furry, accept it.

Marche is a furry! Marche is a furry!

Is Jim normally this much of a lolcow?

archive.is/zGPnO

Yeah, that guy can't handle criticism at all. He's like that one scifi writer who threw huge tantrums about gamergate, name currently eludes me.

He is doing it on purpose in order to misinform and push the narrative/agenda. And if enough criticism forces him to say that yes, he made a mistake, he'll go "OMG GUYS ANYONE CAN MAKE A SIMPLE MISTAKE STOP HARRASSING ME, PLEASE FOLLOWERS HATE THEM!"

Some people just hate to take the blame.

LOL
chen a shit

John Scalzi.

No meltdown from him over this year's Hugos, yet?

Wait, you guys actually have waifus? I thought it was all in jest.

Didn't his side get their way on nearly all the award categories without needing to vote no award this year?

I just got back, I'll have to look up more about this year's Hugos.

Not to that fucking level.

this, and everyone knows you're waifu won't come to you in the post-game if you level-skip to the end anyway

I'm not hanging out with you nerds anymore, what a bunch of losers.

The term "Waifu" originally referred to characters people thought were cool, sexy or based in their respective series. It was basically a way of saying "I think this character is awesome".
Then people, unbalanced, autistic, damaged people, who weren't "in on the joke" took it seriously and it metastasised into full blown Waifuism. There are sites online where you can "register" your waifu, and it is all stone cold serious.
Now, this all happened many years ago, which singles you out as a newfag, which means you are going to be bullied.
Pic related; she's my waifu.

I don't have a waifu, but, I'd make babies with Danielle, though.

I didn't know I had this fetish.

I'm going to use Vivian for the next thread…

AND SHE'LL BE WEARING THE CLOVER ON PURPOSE

FUCK THAT ALLIGATOR

Oops.

Gawker shuts down on the 25th right?

The waifu general here is bad about this, they're only out-autistsm'd by a few other posters that fly into a frothy rage whenever they see that it's not banned.

That would be on my sister's birthday if that's true. I don't think she knows or cares about the whole thing, though/

Loving all these Vivians, even though they're 20 off of the birthday.

Just leave it to me. I'm wide awake and available for the next two hours.

IT'S MY THREAD I SAID I WOULD DO IT

Go to sleep and let someone else handle it.

Put down the knife user. You make delicious bread and I look forward to it later but you need to get some sleep.

cucktaco hired a no name tranny SJW
twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/767749223504809984

Reminder that every single work title that doesn't make immediate sense of what it's about means it's made up, underpaid, overworked and useless.
But at least it sounds cool on your resume, right ?!

Why call yourself trans when you're not even trying?

archive.is/9g6tj

Yes, Tortilla, do anything to fight against Charybdis. Poke as hard as you can for diversity clicks, it will work.

They don't even try anymore.

And that's with so many filters you can't even see what the background is.

Are you saying this is not a lady?

that's just a dude with makeup

also the haircut is totally a male one

I wonder how many times a day he gets triggered when people misgender him?

perfect

reddit pls

That vivian look like she is from some old 80's anime.

Glad you liked my half assed edit.

Speaking of which, I got into Aim for the Ace because of these threads.

Archive for tweet in embed: archive.is/nHTBe

archive.is/pNdCC
archive.is/nbB41#selection-197.593-201.309

Looks like a tumblrina carbon copy.

Is zhe a gothsexual

Any group that doesn't kowtow to feminists is a threat to feminists, apparently.

The MRA section is a perfect example of this:

If you can read between the lines, they're basically assmad that MRAs are bringing up issues, but not tackling them in a feminist-approved way. Bonus points for cherrypicking questionable shit they've done.

She probably would have accused you of rape if you had accepted.

He calls us spineless gutless cunts, and yet he would collapse into a blubbering mess if I called him a man.

Also, we celebrate the space we want to protect, and we welcome all who enjoy it. You merely want to burn it down, because being destructive is all an SJW knows how to do.

Guess who's better at that game

Why am I not surprised?

It's weird because I'll fap to damn near anything, but in terms of stuff I'd actually want to do, my range is very limited.

This is literally what I see MRAs talking about. And when they do they get attacked by SJWs.

It is! People's lives are fucking destroyed over a lie, and the victim in these circumstances, the man being lied about, has no fucking protection at all!

Oh ho ho! SO false reports are false only if da ebul MRAs are doing them? ok.

I have no idea why that image is spoilered. Billy.

Bingo.
What's even worse is that you don't even have to go to jail. The "rumor" alone will trash your reputation, your employer will most likely let you go, and nobody will hire you because you're a "rapist."
If anything, they should be charged with Filing Falsified Police Reports AND should be sued for slander by the affected party.
Most people who successfully defend themselves "just want to move on" but that's what enables this sort of behavior. You need to punish them in civil courts as well, to reinforce that what they're doing absolutely isn't okay. The legal system isn't a personal army.

Abusing it doesn't just hurt men, it hurts actual rape victims, too, because their credibility drops every time somebody else is caught in a lie.

As I'm reading it, they're acknowledging that they're bringing up these issues, but complaining about them not doing so under their rules.

Let's not forget that MRAs are usually, if not always talking within the context of modern western society when claiming that women are not oppressed because they're women. Which is a correct, statement, barring a VERY liberal definition of "oppression" (AKA the one that feminists like to toss around).

Exactly. The author's basically spinning the very serious issue that society faces where a man accused of raping a woman basically has to prove his innocence, rather than a woman needing to prove the man's guilt (AKA how common law is SUPPOSED to work), and feminists are attempting to make that the norm.

Perhaps it is a ruse to force Univision to fire them, and then face the irrational yet holy special snowflake wrath.

archive.is/N4jkB

Yeah. It's a real problem. "Listen and Believe" is not only really stupid, but it directly opposed the principles our legal system was founded on. Every man is entitled to a fair trial.
BONUS ROUND:
If a woman rapes a man, and he can somehow get the police to take action, she can't even be charged with rape because of how the law is written. To rape, you must penetrate. Coerced penetration is not grounds for rape.
However, the reverse is even scarier. If you are forcibly coerced to penetrate a drunk woman, she can still claim you raped her even though it was a non-consensual action on your behalf, and you can go to jail for it.

ximxam looks like the joker without makeup

Are those pathetic asshurt about losing control of muh narrative shits at Time getting BTFO yet?

The short haired ara from the honey badgers says women haven't really been oppressed by their roles any more than men and that we're just naturally more sensitive to anything that appears to harm women and generally don't give a shit about men because women are far more valuable in a reproductive/evolutionary sense.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY?

Fall from grace. Stopped making new content that he was well known for and wanted to try to do something bigger, better, ended up a laughing stock.
Because in reality, that's all he is and was. A jackass who was slightly humorous with a whole hell of a lot of one-way political overtures.
A fitting punishment.

This looks fun ! Never watched wrestling, as it never really caught on in france, but dang. I guess I kinda missed out. Every time I see some webm of it it looks like wonderful 101 except with more staging (and a bit less cool to be honest)

ded

In that case have some nip meme I don't understand.

here's something I saved once when I was drunk, and I wanted to make sure sober me wouldn't delete it.

Who got lucky with the timing of Bush Jr era, and had a team of writers behind him. Anyone remembered watching him and Colbert during the writer strike, it was pretty obvious without a team of comedy writers behind them, they were barely treading water.

Daww.

CANNOT BAKE DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS
SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO BAKE

SHITPOST SO HE CAN BAKE

100 posts is too much for ten minutes. Just wait on another person. It could be you.

It's been many moons since I lasted fired up the bread oven. Should I just copy paste this OP and make it a new edition? Are there any changes that need to be made?

yes, include the following:

Behold! These are the last words of Gawker

archive.is/svhVa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY CURSE US IN THEIR LAST BREATH

This thread will give you the tools to fight the enemy, and an explanation of how the enemy are subverting Gamergate conversation.

aww dot moe slash ncijgw dot mp4

construct this link and watch the linked MP4. It is a full record, if a little outdated, of the story so far, and a showcase of some of the tools we have at our advantage. This OP draws heavily from it.

Make no mistake. Gamergate is not about ethics in gaming journalism, because gaming journalism is, and always has been, a farce.

We are fighting against the co-opting of gaming as a whole by the manipulative hand of those that use the Zombie masses of the "SJW" et al to control speech, conversation, and the sharing of ideas.

We have tools at our disposal to fight with.

Expansion -

Create new spaces, or move to spaces once thought of as safe to the enemy. Print off a QR code or insightful poster and put it up carefully and anonymously in well traveled areas likely populated by those unwittingly trapped in an echo chamber. The alternate view, the "red pill", the forbidden truth is an uncontrollable meme that the left and SJW zombies are trying to control by saying that they are against the establishment; and people are starting to realise that the established leadership is anything but against the SJW zombie mindset.

Sterilization, or as I call it immunization, is the preemptive parry of a tactic implemented by the enemy, usually by stating the argument they would pose and refuting it outright. The example given in the MP4 attached is the masterfully crafted "end fathers day" hashtag that advanced the cause of respect of fathers by pointing out how ridiculous the hatred of the father figure is.

Anonymity:

This one's simple. You cannot be attacked for anything but the content of your argument if you remain anonymous. it is a strong tactic in our arsenal because the enemy uses ego as it's greatest weapon.

Narrative Cracking:

In finding a way to point out falsities and lies in a way that is concise and reaches as many people as possible, you can crush the institution's message, the party line, simply by throwing away your shyness and telling it how it is, even if it's just yelling "That's bullshit and you're a liar."

Synergistic Synthesis:

"Go back to Holla Forums" "go back to Holla Forums" these words are meant to divide us, to conquer us. Do not let them. when you are anonymous, you may browse any board. present a united front, anons, and we will prevail.

I TOLD YOU I WAS BAKING THE NEXT THREAD

Expansion possibility:

The top priority at the moment is to list possible alternatives to Holla Forums now that ggrevolt has fallen, and establish new vectors for approach on reddit and other popular sites.

I have been told in the past that masterchan and 420chan are both possible expansion routes, but masterchan is very clearly a honeypot meant for those looking for cp, which, to put it lightly, mis-aligns it with our needs.

420chan is a more likely contender, even if it is run by a somethingawful reject according to encyclopedia dramatica.

Narrative cracking possibility:

If anyone has poster designs, QR codes, or similar concise ideas, feel free to post them here.

WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE

Oh I am laffin.
Funny thing is that he actually seems like less malignant cancer than their other writers, at least he seems to have a positive attitude instead of being a whining bitch like their other writers.

refresh the page

Just copy from gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md and copy the Current Happenings and Ongoing Discussions sections into their respective locations. I suggest changing
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
to

You can talk it over with cc41cf. I'm out.

I'll just have to enjoy this after doing some internship stuff.

that pic looks like Tim Roth with make up.

Is he Marilyn Manson-kin?

if you want to take it, go ahead.

You're late and were beat to the punch by a FURRY

A furry who didn't bother to provide context.

True.

You know, this may just be my autism flaring up, but I despise this and the people who do it. It's the most worthless kind of post you can possibly create

Yeah, I get ya, I even agree. Just wanted to bully reafag.

Okay I laughed, good shit user

hmm i rike it

Okay buddy

WE'RE GONNA BE KING OF THE BULLIES!

We're going to make our internet great again!

We have to admit it guys, it's over.

Twitterchan is in full celebration mode for Vivians Birthday!

Lots of Vivians being posted

What kind of foolishness is this?

Unsure how I should feel about this.

STOP

w-what are they gonna do to her?

I think it's funny that some guy even tried to correct the retard, and got downvoted for it.
Heaven forbid somebody try to attribute your post to the correct internet shithole.
It's like they afraid to admit that "the internet's greatest hate machine" can be right from to time.

I want to fuck Nana so hard she admits she's 27 years old.

Honestly, I have half a mind to think that it was the SRS Downvote Brigade that did it. Can't have Holla Forums have proper credit for anything, that would be problematic.

Probably along the lines of your pic related. It should peeve you, but you're still in a warm bath, so life is okay.

we're right a fair bit often than that, I'd say.

SRS brigades on KiA all the time. The thread about the Milo lies was linked to Ghazi and other aggro controlled subreddits so they could go in and create D&C.

Are…are they becoming self-aware?

well viv ain't gonna celebrate her own birthday.

Forgot link, pls bully

archive.is/wlANA

you're also late

This is a double billy, I'd say.

Old post, then again, they are oblivious that it was already a shambling corpse.

Can someone please tell me if that channel is socjus shit before I even masochistically think about watching it, so I can rip apart faggots in the comments?

archive.is/MTcf6
wat

Japans economy is in the shitter since forever. Maybe Abe hopes this will open new markets?

or Akira will happen

>daughterFu

Dammit Mark

change.org/p/sally-kohn-spend-one-week-in-a-country-where-sharia-is-the-law-for-lgbtq-rights-without-bodyguards

SIGN

I'm loving this amount of great OC. Keep 'em coming !

Alright you gits, I'm baking.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nintendo doesn't actually OWN it, right? I remember their stocks surging then dipping because of that.

You are doing this on purpose, right?

For the last time, I'm baking the damn thread. ME. I've been saying this for hours!

Japans economy is in the shitter because they dont have time to expend on friviloties and spend money back into, and the ones who do have time, dont have the money. But nintendo going mobile exclusivly is still retarded and wallstreet only wants ut vecause nintendos handhelds do eat into apple and android stocks, which are owned predominently by wallstreet bankers.

They own a chunk of the pokemon ip, about a 3rd to a half. And the pokemon company and gamefreak are both 2nd party companies to nintendo.

Sodiomus Gawkerus: little bitch Tom Socca is salty af.
archive.is/yhV6o

Go away Gildafag, no-one wants a Gildabread!

Didn't you say you had to leave like two hours ago?

I can't sleep

This is because journalists have to gender studies classes at college. Cull that shit from education.

What is wrong with pineapple on pizza?

What does it say? I don't speak taco. :^(

Faggot. I was probably her way of telling you that she was into you. Drive her home again and let her blow you. Otherwise you could be breaking that poor girl's heart, you insensitive asshole.

Reminds me of that one Americlap woman who decided she would hitchhike through the Middle East to show the region is completely save.

Ended up being raped and killed.

Are these people actively trying to destroy any chance they have of getting a "journalism" job anywhere else or are they aware that having "Gawker" on a resume is going to kill them?

Well fuck.

Though Denton didn't get his advisor role, Univision is paying him anyway.

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/univision-pay-gawkers-nick-denton-921136

I cannot wait to see how much Hulk Hogan's lawyers will try to garnish from that amount to make Denton cry.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Wouldn't this fall under the category of some kind of post-lawsuit cash?

He still personally owes Hogan millions.

I think most of them will be relocated in Gawker sisters sites. Could be instructive to watch these little princess are paid less under stronger management; or taking job/position from older journalists.

IOWA, NO!

heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-iowa-scraps-plans-for-bias-response-team

archive.is/XIbox

Doesn't help that policy isn't really incentivizing spending, either.
Sales taxes have gone up in recent years because they don't know what the fuck they're doing, and all the negative interest rates have done is gotten people to pull their money out of banks and put it into safes.

Japan needs a cultural change to get people spending again, and that's not something that's going to happen, especially in an aging nation. Which will become an even bigger problem than spending if they don't sort it out.
The fix for both is the same thing. You need to get people working less so they have more time to take care of themselves.
And Japan has the tools to do it. They already have legislation in place that dictates how long your workweek is, and when overtime pay needs to take effect, but they don't enforce it. Hardwork is admirable, but they don't need to overwork themselves. There are so many unemployed and underemployed Japanese people who are educated and eager that got fucked by the economy and can't find better positions because it's considered unusual to try and change jobs like that.

archive.is/o9a8j

They don't learn, do they?

You not only explained japans economys failure, but all of the wests too. The only difference is the unemployment ration in japan vs most western countries is lower, with unemployment meaning "any able body who can work, regardless of job hunting or not.**

Pippa Bacca. Italian. Hitchhiked her away across the middle East to promote peace. Got gangraped and killed in some shithole in Turkey.

I don't really see the big deal. The guy'll be paid half a million in two years, and has several millions to pay to hogan. Not gonna help him much.

Ben Garrison's website has been shut down for posting this!

My bad. Could've sworn it was an Americlap.

They must have been desperate

Well it's always good to see some game journos who don't drink the gawker cum
twitter.com/erikkain/status/767824282797821952
archive.is/CeNWf

Is that so?

If they're going to get that assravaged over it, then the only obvious course of action n is to spread it.

American political caricatures are always so fucking terrible. It sucks so hard the guy literally has to write down the name of some of the characters right next to them.
Worst part is always the hamfisted "EVIL LIES CRIME" or whatever. Can't you just fucking draw something instead ? Can't you just be creative ? Hell, Ben even fucking wrote "hillary's stool" on hillary's stool ! I swear to god.

…wait, seriously?

PAGE 12! WHO'S BAKING?

I want to fuck a desperate tomoko

Other than bill, most of the idiots are not known to most, especially soros. The only things I can agree with you on is naming hillarys stool "hillarys stool" and the evil needle is kinda unnecessary.

In unrelated news, Black Lives Matter supposedly are now haunting World of Warcraft.

Why am I not surprised they picked the shittiest MMORPG:

archive.is/4YlUA

Depends. Is the Gildafaggot still here? Otherwise, I also have a bread in the oven, right and proppa.

she'd probably accept

archive.is/XCxro

Where's that from?

pixiv

One job.

All Tomoko really needs a good hug. And a bath.

Link?

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

okay
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54022626

Western countries do an okay job, for the most part. Japan is just horribly misguided in its policy.
The Japanese government raised sales taxes because they actually needed additional revenue. But sometimes, it's better to borrow more money and deal with not having it than to further disincentivize your people from buying goods.

But this seems to be the norm in japan. You need to make more money? Just charge more.
Relatively normal shit can be so expensive in Japan, and it doesn't make sense because westerners are importing the same shit from China and paying far less for it.

Honestly user, I'm kinda proud of you. It takes quite a lot of self-control and willpower to keep a girl from blowing your tool.

Unless she actually was into you, in which case you're the one who blew it.

where did you get these images? do you have a source link?

For the love of Kek, how long are they going to push this shit?