It is virtually impossible not to be stirred by Wonder Woman’s fearless...

cue Holla Forums turning into feminist retards in 3…2…1..

(((First post)))
This is good. Let the sheboons start attacking white women portrayals.

This is unbelievable. How can they write racist trash like this?

All the times.

You can't be racist against whites, silly goy!

I don't care about them being racist against white men. We can take it. We've been dealing with this for years now. For decades to be quite honest, but we can take it. BUT when you start attacking our women, that's where I draw the line. The beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

I’m starting to think niggers and faggots can not even comprehend what good cinema is.

They're not worth saving. Join the rice burning master race.

Why do you think most movies made by niggers are shit?

Big titted asians are my weakness

>>>Holla Forums

Yellow kryptonite.

No one on Holla Forums is bothered by white women being attacked by leftists, the divide it helps create is actually beneficial for obvious reasons.
If you won't apply yourself then just quit.
If you're not going to apply yourself just quit.

>>>/mgtow/

Stop being a twat, mgtow. White women need to be cleaved from (((society))) in order to be rejoined to us.

nice try, kike
>>>/mgtow/

This is why paper bags were invented.

Maybe you should go back to convincing us Big Harv is /ourguy/.

WHY THE THREAD IS SLIDED?

This is unbelievable how can normies see logic in this pile of shit. There is not a single connection between phrases.

Fuck that. Not even within one phrase. It's not just wrong opinion, THERE IS NO SENSE!
It's somewhere like "paining your garage door black makes in turn jews suffer from nigger cum addiction"

those faces tho

You have to go back.

wonder womyn is a kikess
it may be fun to get them to go on a "fuck gal gaddot" rant before letting them know they're bad goys for trash talking their masters

What's so impressive about this scene?

This scene is in TFA and it's pretty boring, both because of the unimaginative choreography and Rey being a mary-sue.

It features a woman.

It's ridiculous.

Gadot is a turbo kike and the jury is still out about Ridley's genetic makeup. The author really has no clue

they need to take the milk test.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Friendly reminder that nearly every piece of media that came pour this year entered production before the election.

This year was supposed to be a cultural victory lap for the Lizard Queen.

Friendlier reminder that we are now approaching the point where every new piece of entertainment media that comes out will have started production after Trump became president.

Buckle up.

There’s a reason snoke was in a gold robe.

How is it possible for a her to never be able to smile like a human?

She’s a xenomorph.

we should take on arms and demand drunf is impeached and judged in the UN for crimes against womankind.

That really spool up my FTL drive

Intersectionalism is going to be their worst mistake.
The mouse decided that it was worth to sacrifice the male audience who made the SW franchise big in the first place, in order to pander to a non-audience that is already dividing itself in the wake of Clinton's defeat, therefore, becoming multiple groups of people that you can't fully cater to with just one piece of propaganda.
No matter how hard they try with the next installment, there will be outrage because a representative of a certain fringe group was not included, or because it was "incorrectly" portrayed, and so on. Just let them die by their own sword.

Pretty sure Gal Gadit, Miss Israel, is not white.
Someone should point out this insensitivity to (((Grant Shreve))) in the form of a crossbow bolt to the eye.

I've taken shits that were more inspiring than those.

p-p-please take my boipuss, Ms. Daisy

After seeing endless photos of that cumdrain posted by you guys, it's safe to say that alone would ruin the movie for me if I actually ever watch that shit.

Only sensible post I've seen in regards to this topic I've seen on this site.
There is so much cancer of "lol pay duh tole burn the cole tbh fam lol", convinced they are being rationally minded, while in reality playing into the rubbing hands of (((their masters))).
The truth is, and always has been, that a man is responsible for his females. It has been that since before we were humans, before we had language. It is a fact of life.
If you let the jew subvert that most basic of instinct, you really have no defence against the rest of the subversion they will fire at you.
A wayward female can generally be led back onto a sane path by a strong willed man in their life.
Hard core feminists and even 'lesbians' can be brought back by a man who sets a proper example. Six months in a steady relationship will eliminate most of those thoughts from their brains. Women are designed to follow, they think and believe and hold the opinion of whatever the man thinks and says and does.
It isn't that they are mindless, it is that a family unit is a system that works. Just as in the military, you have a leader and the others follow, trusting the leader. If the leader shows decisiveness, the troops will follow him wherever he goes.
Be decisive, be assured, be confident in yourself and express it in a clear and unapologetic way.
If you abandon all females, there simply is no continuation of your people, and at that point, there is nothing whatsoever worth fighting or living for. You become extinct.
Always strive to fulfill the traditional roles, and know what they are at their deepest core.
Ignore modern society, it is false and an illusion created with the purpose to lead you astray, just as it has done to a lot of females.
Follow the true path, and lead the females on it.

funny to see them admitting that they are arabs.
but that they specifically say "palestinians" suggests it is only so they can claim that palestein was their country all along.

Yep, it wasn't just white men they threw under the bus. But gays, Latinos and black men. They turned Poe into shitlord who defies his female overlord, and made Finn into an idiot. There are already fags outraged that Finn did nothing the whole movie, was not a Force sensitive and were upset that he hooked up with Rose and not Poe like how they would have wanted.

How can white women even compete?

Jewish Genetics: 100% of Jews are Zyklon B intolerant and 11 other facts

i haven't seen thundercunt but if by "rey's balletic lightsaber duel against her fanboy antagonist" they mean rey running for her life before closing her eyes and powering up and beating kylo in a matter of 30 seconds or so, then sure.

goddamn it, can we stop receiving multiple adaptations of the same properties inside the first 20 years of this century?

Bear in mind that in more primordial areas of the world a pregnant unwed mother is stoned by her male relatives.

so we can kill the jews via milk?

Oh so that's why they were spinning the idea that drinking milk was racist…

FUZS

yes

Good idea, we could have as the center of the festivities the start-up of international castration day by taking some shears to Barron

Do you faggots constantly complain about Holla Forums related shit
You are no different from women on tumblr and twitter

Already recycling your material? smh

Uhhhhhhhhhm…..

She is pure Anglo phenotype kiddo. Deal with it and get over yourself.

That's not true. We're faster, stronger and smarter and all that without even trying. Feelsgoodmane.

Feels good, brother.

…… Do ulcers count

She just has an STD and eagerly takes on roles where she fucks niggers. I’m sure her Saxon ancestors who suffered through harsh winters and fought off Celts or Viking raiders are happy she is their bloodline.

Actually it is a naturally occurring aggressive vagina infection, not an STD. Get your facts straight hun.

Lol, ok. Get real kid. Literally nobody cares about her shitty roles, we appreciate her for her classical beauty, tight body and whoreish charm, not her latest role in a jewish propaganda flick.

Do you want to know how I know that you are a Jew?

It's culling faulty genes so they won't be spread to future generations.

They can't.