OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

They need that much time to properly showcase every single Kangz & Queen on screen

Here's the condensed version.

It’s a poop emoji

Lost.

This is gonna be Batman v. Superman all over again, isn't it?

What do you mean?

The first cut of BvS was 4 hours long, the theatrical cut was 2 and half hours and the director's cut was 3 hours.

I still have no idea how this nigger bait will fare in the box offices. Black Panther isn't exactly all that popular, and I can't imagine China or India filling the seats to watch niggers pretend they are human.

So if black panther is a superhero is there also the Klan Man?

That would be the Punisher if Marvel wasn't busy pretending niggers and spics don't commit crime. Frank would basically be a one man holocausts on the black "community".

You do know that niggers, white women & soy boys are going to be buying tickets and literally throwing them away just to inflate the box office, right?

It will popular in USA and maybe Brazil. That's it.

Didn't work for cuntbusters.

I thought Brazilians hated their nigger underclass. And I seriously doubt it will be popular in the US unless niggers and cucks can make up for the 60% of the population that won't go see it.

Brazilian niggers are hated even by themselves, no one besides SJWs go WE WUZ around here.

Half of the middle-class brazilian population are mulattoish.

meanwhile at the Marvel HQ
meanwhile at the DC HQ

this is true, and these mulatos know that their race is cancer as they are forced to live with them, wich is why

Ryan Coogler is supposedly a good filmmaker. Did anyone here see Creed?

In any case it looks like every single person in this movie is black, so the goal here is getting black audiences interested in Marvel. I suspect they will keep American politics out of it. The story involves some kind of African royalty thing, the cast is impressive, the poster has the classic epic look about it and is very pretty.

Because taking an up and coming indie director and handing him a billion dollar franchise with a blank check and endless studio expectations always worked out every other time… Right?!