==KOJIMA IS A HACK==!

==KOJIMA IS A HACK==!

Death Stranding is going to be SJW as fuck.

Okay so Tomokazu Fukushima took Kojima's autism and turned into an actual story in MGS 1,2,and 3.
4 he wasn't their for and that's why it feels way more complicated then it needs to be, and is pretty much only good if you played the previous 3 games and can jerk off to the nostalgia of shit you already liked,

Kojima really is the japanese George Lucas. Their is good shit their, but you need people to reel him back and sort though all of his bullshit.

archive.is/r49Os

Shocking…

What the fuck happened to Fukushima after 2005? Did he piss off the Yakuza or something?

He's dead.

Hideo Kojima is a slave to (((Hollywood))). He will do anything the zionists tell him to.

What a beta.

He's japanesse.

Two weren't enough.

Are gooks really so beta that they can't even express their inner kikery without sperging out?

It's the hidden hand. He's a satanic pedo globalist.

Cuckjima was always a fuck nut leftist, everyone will tell you this, the entire Meme Gay Suckdick series even shows as it's still propaganda even if it's propaganda made to rip off other beta men.

Proof?

>>>/asylum/

The intro song of Ground Zeros is dedicated to communists who were executed in the 20's.

I see that Quiet still has goons in a frothing rage.

This game, if you can even call it that, looks like it's going to be legendarily terrible.

Faggot shit.

I guess hacks really do run in packs.

Easy there, Holla Forums. They were self-proclaimed anarchists, not commies.

You really think you can call someone else a faggot?

Yeah, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I can still laugh at your autism.

Reminder that Cuckjima is a Guevara loving commie nigger

You're next faggot.

Here it is with sound

Lel jewtube is better xd.

japanese are complete faggots when it comes to almost everything, but they shine in faggotry when it comes to history because they accept whatever they teach them without questioning it.

whoa, no way!

What is it with troubled childhoods and leftism?

*Anarchists
Story goes that they were "wrongfully executed" for some murder and many (((folk))) put the blame on the fact that these two, "Nikola" and "Bart", were anarchists. Naturally, anarchists tried killing the judge/bombing those against them as payback.

It's ok Holla Forums, you don't have to be so jealous that Kinojima makes better movies through his games than any of your favourite films.

The song was dedicated to CIA & Bane whose plane was wrongfully crashed in the 2010s.

Here's for you CIA and Bane
Rest forever here in my plane
The last and rising fire is yours
The wreckage is your triumph

really how interesting

Fuck Kjima.