Fans want Missy Elliott statue to replace Confederate monument

Stop The Pain.

cnn.com/2017/08/21/entertainment/missy-elliott-confederate-statue/index.html
archive.is/NXWop

I'm at a complete and total loss. These people are fucking lunatics, bent on replacing historical monuments with pop culture symbols to bolster their microcelebrity egos while deluding themselves into thinking that it's somehow for the greater good.
God fucking damnit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-protests-poll-idUSKCN1B12EG
peekyou.com/nathan_coflin/366738299
youtube.com/watch?v=hHcyJPTTn9w
twitter.com/NathanKnope
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reuters.com/article/us-usa-protests-poll-idUSKCN1B12EG

And yet they're sure to be ignored. I'd love to be wrong in that regard.

Any calls to remove these statutes must be meet with the fact that most of the country are against it. The left always claim to support democracy, they should be made to accept the wishes of the majority.

Seeing how the left likes to make statues from actual garbage, I can see how they'd want this garbage bag wearing niggo immortalized.

Get me off this ride

This shit is a great allegory for the state of the US. I can only hope the ending to our story arc is this poetic.

How was this 'poetic', what thing did we specifically do to trigger this cutscene?

Hmmmmmmmm.
>peekyou.com/nathan_coflin/366738299

It will be the duty of any nearby anons to tie a rope around the bumper of your truck and haul that nigger down if they get away with it.

Does anyone else feel bad for the meek elderly? This world must be a scary place for them

I hope that they do it. It will show how stupid they are…

Build it and it won't STAND (in) THE RAIN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcyJPTTn9w

The world of Idiocracy comes closer to reality with each passing day. Ebonics will become our official national language. "Acting white" will eventually be criminalized.

Changed his twitter from ncoflin (some remnants remain, like amongst Joe Scarborough's tweets - got a direct response from Joe!) to NathanKnope

twitter.com/NathanKnope

>white guy or (((white))) guy
Fucking hell. Traitors being worse than the problem itself.

Preeeeetty sure this guy is a fag.

Okay this is definitely some kind of literal faggot

Holy shit what the fuck is this shit

Wew lads

Why not a statue of the patron saint of the dindu? He's literally a civil rights iconic. We should launch such a campaign for the lulz.

Okay, so, if this were to happen, I don't think the state of Virginia would ever live it down. That'd be it, the whole state would just have to be burned.

Kevin Nash would be so ashamed of this mark.

Interesting… I don't know twitter very well - is there a way to hide your account from searches?
Because this little nigger-cuck faggot's account doesn't show up when you try to use the search feature.

These people are idiots.

TRAYVON STATUTE NOW! HE DIED FOR YOUR SKITTLES!

I think I got AIDS from this thread.

So a statue for a court jester, but in gangam pose if possible.

Reminder that that gallup poll is false and that faggots only make up 0.7% of the population.

i don't think people know why statues are put up in the first place

It's not even an nWo shirt, per se. It's a promotional shirt for the main event at Bash at the Beach in 1998.

This guy only has 270 followers. How the fuck does he get his stupid idea featured in a CNN article? Is Lisa Respers France a friend of his? Is she constantly searching for stupid shit on change.org? The fuck?

Yes, I think you can do that.

Bugchaser should go all in and try to build a statue of Portsmouth VA's REAL native hero, John Walker Flynt.

No homo, but jesus fucking christ that motherfucker is aging like fine wine.

This is the current state of affairs

Kek this shits ridiculous, its like living in a jester world.

She looks like a fat black Marilyn Manson

We could easily push them into demanding this. I'm torn between wanting to drive the normalfags over the edge with rage and wanting to preserve what little dignity we have left as a country.

Why on earth are you people giving this ridiculous homo any attention whatsoever.

Hmm. Okay other than ignoring it the angle here is to push it over the top. One Missy Elliot statue per neighborhood isn't enough. This champion of America needs to be seen. They need to be on every street corner. Use the same amount of metal as the one statue though

Who the fuck is this colossal faggot!?
Dox/Ruin his life when?

It would be a shame if someone vandalized the statue on daily basis if it came to be.

Leftists need to shut up about Mulan and just watch it

mushu best dragon

her big hit could never be 'The Beautiful People'

Getting distracted by statues is a futile exercise designed to distract whites away from the truth. Monuments can be rebuilt.
Keep naming the jew lads.

Missy Elliott? Is it the 90's again?

There are already tons of statues of horses being ridden by white men.
Paging department of redundancy.

It all makes sense now

The easiest way to tell if a boy's parents hate him.

An argument I often see come up on the removal of Confederate Civil War monuments is that these statues glorify the south’s history of slavery and racial injustice. This argument could be easily applied to the many Soviet era monuments that cover Eastern Europe. All across the former Eastern Bloc there are statues and memorials that commemorate the Great Patriotic War, the Soldiers of the Red Army that fought in it and the Generals who led it. Along with these there are also many more monuments that commemorate the communist regimes that ruled these countries - with massive stone foundations, topped with large statues that commemorate the collective farm worker, the kosmonaut, the laborers in the steel mills, the infantryman “defending the revolution”, etc.

All of these monuments could be removed on the same grounds as those in the South. You could argue that these monuments glorify the history of communism in these nations, as a monument to the many injustices of the communist system, and sometimes arguments like this do unfortunately follow through in places like Poland or Ukraine - resulting in the removal or destruction of these monuments - and I think that’s wrong.

When I visited Moscow I noticed that the city is filled with leftovers from the Soviet era. You could find a hammer and sickle chiseled into almost every building, murals of the worker along the walls of the metro, statues of communist figures in the middle of parks; everywhere you went there was a leftover of the Soviet regime. Yet almost 23 after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 these monuments still stand - and nowhere will you find members of the community actively crying out for these monuments to be removed. In fact, the local community is doing more than just tolerating these leftovers - they embrace it. At the war memorials they will boast about the Red Army and the defense of Russia from the German invaders, but almost never will you see these people crying out for the restoration of the Soviet Union and the re-institution of Communism in the country. They embrace it because it’s a part of the Russian identity and part of their history. As one Russian man at one of the flea markets over there told me "It’s our past and we embrace it. We lived it. We can’t just wish it away”

Ultimately, the removal of Confederate monuments in the South is simultaneously and most likely unintentionally an attack on the southern identity (as much as I disdain the south in favor of the obviously superior N E W E N G L A N D). It is critical that these people who rally for their removal - and sometimes even destroy these monuments themselves realize this. They would rightfully oppose the removal of statues and memorials to people like Malcom X (who was a prominent member of the Nation of Islam movement - a segregationalist movement that had goals much like Richard Spencer’s movement to establish an ethno-state of their own or atleast implement segregation). They would rightfully oppose the removal of the monuments to Malcom X because it would be an attack on local history and identity, and the identity of African Americans. As such the removal of Confederate statues is an attack on local history and the identity of American Southerners, and the removal of Soviet monuments would be an attack on local history and the identity of Russians.

I will always oppose the destruction and removal of such monuments because nobody has the right to attack and destroy the identities of any population.

TLDR; stop removing the monuments twinkle toes, if Eastern Europe can handle having massive communist era monuments, then you can handle having a couple of small monuments to figures of the confederacy. shit’s not cool and is an attack on people’s identity and background. I don’t attack your identity or background - so don’t attack other people’s identity and background.

So he's in his twenties and he's about as developed as a 14 year old. That's fucking disgusting. What is wrong with this freak?