ITT we post the absolutely fucking cringiest forms of virtue signalling. It can be from corporations, celebretards...

ITT we post the absolutely fucking cringiest forms of virtue signalling. It can be from corporations, celebretards, anything and anybody.

Sorry for the thumbnail. Have some counterbalance to the thread.

Militant atheists and 'individualists' like Sargon. Just look in his comments and you'll see how functionally retarded his fans are.

This is mildly funny actually.
It seems to be mocking virtue signalling.

Or it could be unironic and I'm just retarded.

I saw this image as a giant poster (along with a mexican and a nigger in the same style) in some windows lining a building in Portland.
Along with a spattering of BLM, rainbow nation, and Bernie 2016 posters.

why is the Washington post so fucking bad?

I wish you were wrong for once so I could enjoy my gay adorable pastel-colored minimalist totally not furfaggotry "art" in peace.

My entire faceberg feed last week

Defending the Rotherham rape gangs, and blaming their victims. Apex cuck.

Slate did nothing wrong.

99% of all humans are driven by emotion and passion - sway them with what works

RIP Holla Forums lost but not forgotten

KEK. How does an autistic tranny retard have better handwriting than me

Fine by me.

Was everyone on the same side then?

the folder i have for this shit is just called cancer

You ain't gonna make it

I hate you tom martin

Uhmm… wat?

Can somebody combine the two photos and underline the Harry Potter bit at the top of the one photo. I'm on mobile.

God I hate these fucking people. It "seems" like a paradox because it is a fucking paradox because you're using a word as a fucking slogan when what you really mean is "tolerate people and ideas that I like" which is in fact no different when you put it in reverse and yet you pretend to have the moral high ground you fucking hypocrites REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Point is: as soon as you stop tolerating something, anything, you are being intolerant. By definition. If you do not tolerate intolerance you are being intolerant. The only reason there's a fucking disconnect with these retards is because they've taken an adjective and turned it into a moral pillar, forcing their brains to spit out errors when they realize they're being contradictory. Leftists even recognize this with their "zero tolerance" bullying programs, wherein intolerance (not that they will name it as such) is perceived as good.

This is Orwellian newspeak at its most pure. Blatant contradictions and illogical assertions presented as holy gospel that requires one not to think about them.

Really fucking needs an edit that reverses it. After all, if the Nazis tolerate leftists who don't tolerate them they're just enabling intolerance.

It really sucks being an artist today. One of the most infiltrated studies. Full of leftists, communists, and degenerates. I can't even think of any one of my peers that takes art seriously. They don't care about the craft, just virtue signalling and making shitty multicult propaganda and abstract 2deep4u bullshit, and that deep meaning is usually "the legacy of racism", or some tired shit.

It's funny you posted this, because I ran into this just yesterday browsing an artist's twitter I just discovered, I'm glad another user felt my same feels.

Prove to me more that feminism isn't just a tool to bash white males, doing little for actual female suffering at the hands of brown men.

this tbhq

The Washington Compost is leftist toilet paper.

I've been un-ironically called a Nazi by some screeching retard. Maybe I'll refurbish my swastika and eagle pin and wear it around.

Funny, Hitler wasn't in favor of gun control.

+

Basically shitty, garden-variety freedumb American civnat cuckery.

Shut up it's only one thread and it purifies your righteous anger.

This is proof that evil always thinks, in its own twisted head, that it's the good guy.

I was there, it was staged because the journalist-shitters were already there, swarming the place within seconds of her taking off her clothes and behaving like a wanton whore.

My mother bought that poster (muslim version). I really dislike her.

t. C.S. Lewis

Ask yourself this: how many people do you honestly believe would do what they do if they thought it was evil?

disgusting